All Comments on 'Ideal Indian Wife Ch. 01'

by thedemondom

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucking shit

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing short of total ignorance and idiotic imagination

This is the most ridiculous account of what could ever happen. This idiot should stop writing about things that he doesn't know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is why Pakistan will remain in the gutter

Loser lowlife

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fantastic. Go ahead please. More expected.

sweetdreamsssssweetdreamssssover 3 years ago
Someone who has a very bad idea of arranged marriage

It sounds like buying slaves in market which is completely not jn real scenario

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sometimes I really have to laugh at the way men write. Even with the comment of misogyny, it's so clear how little real experience this author has with women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Keep writing! Five stars, but you better write more about the armpits next time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

To much misogny!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a newly female international lawyer and aid worker, I beg to differ with every comment. It’s called fantasy for a reason. There is a lot of incredibly shit “erotica” on here, but this tops my list of best I’ve seen. Thank you to the Author, Sir, for allowing some of us to enjoy the thought of being someone—and with someone—who is the polar opposite of ourselves and the world in which we exist each day.

(PS: Only parts I could do without are the peeing and bootlicking. But just not my thing—to each their own. I still give it 5 stars—and wonder how I might get my new incredibly loving, feminist, down-to-earth husband to inch in this direction!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a female international lawyer and aid worker, I beg to differ with every comment. It’s called fantasy for a reason. There is a lot of incredibly shit “erotica” on here, but this tops my list of best I’ve seen. Thank you to the Author, Sir, for allowing some of us to enjoy the thought of being someone—and with someone—who is the polar opposite of ourselves and the world in which we exist each day.

(PS: Only parts I could do without are the peeing and bootlicking. But just not my thing—to each their own. I still give it 5 stars—and wonder how I might get my new incredibly loving, feminist, down-to-earth new husband to inch in this direction!)

PS—Earlier version identified me as “newly female.” That was supposed to read “newlywed!” Oops.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999almost 2 years ago

NO "MISOGYNY" HERE!

The husband-to-be (wisely) regarded this lovely lady as the most precious thing in his life, he was prepared to do whatever it took to make her happy and make her an excellent wife and mother to his children. She in turn was an embodiment of feminine perfection; soft, sweet, alluring, and attentive.

He was marrying a KEEPER! Contrast this domestic angel with the infestation the world now suffers from a plague of quarrelsome, ugly, disagreeable, and nasty modern women, good only for bringing frustration, misery, and bitterness into lives of everyone around them-especially their menfolk!

FIVE STARS!!

carpincherocarpinchero4 months ago

Wouldn't mind a lot more of this

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous