All Comments on 'Ideal Step-daughter Ch. 05'

by vmmm

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
eye sore

The story died within a few lines and caused eye strain. The writer needs to return to grade school for refesher lessons in proper grammer. Also go buy a new keyboard, the other has the period key (.) worn out due to over use adding all the junk "...." so frequently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
speechless

This story has left me speechless. I was unaware that chimps can write. This story by far is the worst story for grammar, punctuation, spelling, oh I could just go on.

Please don't do a sequel....Once was definitely more than enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OUT OF ORDER

It seems like this should have been #1 instead of #5 as there did not appear to be a Ron (stepfather) in the picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't listen to these shitty comments

I've read a lot of bad stories on here but this series is not one of them. I thought it was really hot and each chapter adds something new. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This story has really taken a downturn. In this chapter, the characters are suddenly stereotypes instead of the more believable characters of the previous chapters. Author can't seem to decide whether Mom is cruel rapist or misguided but caring mother. And what's the deal with characters having similar sounding names?

And yes .. there are ... too ... many ... ellipses ... all over ... t...the ... goddamn ... st...story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Damn dude, you don't have to be so harsh over grammar, it wasn't that bad. Overused some, but we got the intent.

Yeesh, mom is a serious bitch! Hell, she basically has her mom raping him on video! Gotta be some leverage there, lol!

Looking forward to the next chapter!

PornPhanPornPhanover 1 year ago

Not your finest work. And the folks complaining about the ellipsis have a definite point. 291 uses (that doesn't count the mentions of them in the comments, or the bar of periods used as a section divider at the bottom of the story. By comparison, there were fewer than 30 sentences in the entire story that used a period to show a completed sentence. There were blocks of multiple paragraphs that went by without a fully complete thought, quote, or sentence written out as a standard sentence terminated by a period. Ellipsis are great for expressing an interrupted thought, but if it's a fully formed sentence, ("I'm showered and ready...") there just is no need to prefer the ellipsis over a period.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous