All Comments on 'Ideas Pt. 02'

by Robsound

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
His obsession...

His obsession is already mining their marrigae, soon will destroy her respect for him and then the marriage will end...But for now 3* for she being so controled...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agree with impo_60

but isn´t that inevitable? Men writing or reading cuckold-stories have one thing in common, I guess: They want punishment and need humiliation possibly as a result of not being able to perform. Thus, the character in those stories usually meets the readers or authors sexual requirements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Danger.....Danger!!!!

Oscar should thank god that Irene is still holding back. Cuz once she submits to a bigger dick, she will not go back. Their marriage will over within a month or two after that. Of course Oscar will see the danger, but it will be too late to stop it. Irene will finally submit to Robert and never look back again. Or are we going to go the other way and have Irene and Robert heap on the humiliation to Oscar before the marriage is destroyed. Either way it goes Oscar and Irene will not be married much longer.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
The usual story of the reluctant adulterous wife and the small peckered, idiot husband.

Could you have made this MORE stereotypical or hackneyed? I mean really, she tells her girlfriends that she was planning on having an affair and not one, not ONE woman said that would be a bad idea.

In every group there is going to be the voice of reason, eve if they're ignored or drowned out, someone would state the obvious.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
"..a tiny thong...you might want to remove them."

Singular/plural error. Other little errors in this story. Many good writers need editors. Get one. You warned at the outset the cuckold direction. Cleary, you'll have hubby becoming happily erect watching wifey fuck her bull. Sooo, I'll just move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I have to agree that the story is so stereo typical as to border on humor. Oscar seems to have no concerns about his marriage, or if his wife loves him. You seem to be writing a story about the five steps to destroy a marriage rather than trying to spice it up, however a bad idea that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Second story I clicked on today

Sorry I did. Both were worthless as erotica. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bitch

She needs a shotgun stuck up her ass to blow what little brains out she has. Fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is a chucky author

So how many out there want a wife to fuck others.just plan sick if you ask me!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
NOT TOO BAD FOR A CUCKOLD STORY

You're developing the characters very well. I suspect this will turn out to be one of those stories with many chapters, and if the time frame between ch1 & ch2 is any indication, we're in this for the long haul.

You did make several writing errors that I caught and apparently others did also. I suggest You read your stories aloud, maybe even start at the last paragraph and read backwards a paragraph at the time. This has helped me see what I actually wrote, instead of what I meant to write. This would probably have caught you calling Irene, Eva.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Another........

A good start for the story and character development seems to be the authors goal.

Do we need yet another cuckold story were the husband seems to be paralysed to do anything and the wife is intent on having extra cock !

I do hope there is a twist to this tale and the husband ends up getting more sex from another women who are better lovers than his self centred wife.

Wife sharing stats are high on less respect and contempt for the husband. Also there is a high divorce rate on wife sharing.

Come on author lets have something different for a change !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

This is a GOOD story,: ) fuck those losers btw, please keep developing this.. . you know.. you could make this endlessly continue : )

Boxbank2@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really?

Straight guys actually get off on this, W.T.F is wrong with you guys.

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
GREAT!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent writing, hot and very exciting! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Wow

Slamming others for daring to have a different opinion is a far better example of being a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pay attention

You got the main character's name wrong twice. Irene became Eva and then Chloe.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
I read the first chapter and seemed kind of blah. So picked up ch 3 tonight and had just started getting spicy!

so I went back and read ch. 2 before getting into ch.2 very far and it really got the plot going. and then when I finished ch.2, I had to go back and re-read over chapter one to pick up things like I needed to know, Like these guys were middle aged, in their forties and had two teenagers probably. So this really piqued my interest for ch.. 3 when the shy MILF gets to fuck her bar hunk and feel his cock fill her up. Late right now so I'll do it tomorrow. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can understand why

you don't allow scoring on the rest of your stories. I wouldn't either.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Don't get much chance to tell th I POS what we think of his cuck stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous