Identical Twins Ch. 01

Story Info
A college student meets some interesting new students.
2.1k words
4.39
26.3k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hey, this is aurelian. This is my first smut story so any feedback or criticism is welcome. Even non constructive feedback is okay. I just hope you guys like it and want more in the future.

*****

Alexis walked towards the campus library with her phone in her hand, listening to music like always. Even though she liked her multiple playlists, the main reason she was constantly wearing earbuds was so that any guy interested in her body would see that she was busy or uninterested in conversation. This didn't stop all men though; most assumed that if they tapped her shoulder enough, then she would eventually engage in meaningful chat. And when she did give a guy the time of day, he would make eye contact with her breasts instead of her face.

While she enjoyed sex, probably more often than the average girl, she wanted to be more than just an object that men ogle. Even though she had never thought of herself as bisexual before, Alexis had been thinking of how much nicer it would be to date a woman. Women are so much more emotionally mature and sensitive and respectful, she thought. Also, they had killer bodies and could please her better. She thought about it so much, her trip to the library to study was almost for naught. She kept thinking about what would it be like to get eaten out by a girl? How many orgasms would she have? Her panties were already damp when two of the most beautiful girls walked in.

Twins always elicit a double take but then, it was truly like seeing double. Both of them had bouncy brown curls that fell to their shoulders, caramel skin, thick lips, and the most shapely hourglass figure. Neither were too skinny or too thick, both were just right. To Alexis' surprise, they sat at the neighboring table. They must've caught her staring because they both waved very excitedly in her direction.

"Hi, how's it going?" one of them said.

"Uh, just studying." Alexis replied stunned.

"Well, I'm Kacey and this is Kelli. Do you mind if we sit and study with you. It always better with somebody else."

"No, not at all. I'm Alexis, by the way."

The three spent the next two hours talking about everything except homework. Alexis was taken aback at how friendly these two were. She had grown so cynical since starting college but now she felt wrong for thinking that there weren't any decent people on campus.

"Your skin is so clear is clear, what's your routine?" Alexis asked, almost too excitedly.

"Oh, I guess it's just genetics. Our mom's Dominican and dad's Haitian so it must be that island blood in us." Kacey said cheerily as they all laughed. Alexis noticed that both of their eyes seemed to glitter different colors of the rainbow. She could've sworn that their eyes were brown when they introduced themselves but now they were green.

"Well, My family's Norwegian originally. That's why I'm so blonde but I just love you guys' look. You look so beautiful." Alexis surprised herself at how forward she sounded. She had never outright gushed over somebody else like this.

"Wow, you are too sweet. You know, we'd love to have you over at our apartment sometime. It'll be a girls night." Kelli said cheerily as she typed her number in Alexis' phone.

"Yea, sure, I'll be there this Friday."

"Great, can't wait to see you again, cutie." Kacey said as they got up and left. Alexis blushed at the compliment, feeling genuinely wanted for once in a long time.

==============================================

On Friday, Alexis made sure to wear something that accentuated her assets. She usually hated that most of the t-shirts she had never covered her cleavage but she didn't mind today. She wore tight jeans that hugged her hips and added a little eyeshadow to show off her bright blue eyes. She put her blonde hair up so it wouldn't look like she was trying too hard but she had to admit, she felt sexier than she ever had. So sexy, she decided to go without a bra. What was the harm if it was just gonna be a girls' night? She knew that she never put herself out there quite like this before but her boldness did nothing but turn her on even more. Her pink eraser nipples started to poke her shirt and she almost considered rubbing one out before she left to relieve herself but it was 7 in the afternoon and just then, Kacey texted her the address.

Alexis knocked on the door lightly. She was still somewhat shy about what was going on and the speed at which it was happening. Kacey opened the door with the most gorgeous smile Alexis had ever seen and welcomed her inside. The apartment was modest, a living room with a couch and tv to the right and the kitchen and dining room to the left. Looking straight from the door, the apartment had one hallway with three rooms and a linen closet at the end.

The twins were dressed like they had just came from an intense workout. Kacey had a black sports bra with matching tights that made her ass like massive while Kelli wore blue running shorts with a matching sports bra that didn't contain her boobs very well. If Alexis had to guess, both of them weren't as big as her breast wise but were definitely larger than most. Besides, they really outsized her in the ass department anyway. It was almost like they were significantly thicker than they were in the library. Maybe it was because the jeans constrained their thighs, Alexis thought. Seeing them glisten with sweat didn't help Alexis' shirt situation much either.

"Sorry if we stink a little, we just came from the gym."

"Oh, it's no problem. I actually exercise a good bit so I don't mind that after workout smell."

Both of them giggled in relief and Kelli said, "That must be why you have such a nice shape."

Kacey had bent down in front of the refrigerator, showing off her ass. She couldn't tell if it was because of the workout they just had but Alexis noticed just how tight her workout gear was around her butt. It was so tight, she probably had the most noticeable cameltoe Alexis had ever seen and shed seen a couple in locker rooms.

Kacey got up with three bottles and passed them out.

"You guys drink up, I'm gonna hit the shower." Kelli nodded and then did the unthinkable. She gave her a quick but sensual kiss on the lips. Alexis was so stunned, her water that she was drinking dribbled out of her mouth and splashed on her shirt.

"Oh, sweetie. Let's clean that up." Kelli said with her hand out, asking for her shirt.

"Uh, I don't really have a bra on. Can I wear one of yours until mine is clean?"

"Yea, no problem." Kacey said, making her way back to the bedroom. Did they only have one bedroom?

Alexis made her to the couch and sat down because she would've been frozen otherwise. She was internally screaming at the weirdness she just walked into.

"Hey, you look spaced out. What's up?" Kelli asked, sitting down on the couch next to her.

"Oh, uh..." Alexis couldn't find the words to explain how she felt. Sisters shouldn't kiss, she

thought, but goddamn was it hot. She almost wanted them to do it again, but she wouldn't admit that to herself.

"You saw us kiss, huh? Don't worry, it isn't weird, we're just close like that. You know how twins are."

"I've never met twins that close before."

"Well, Kacey and I have a special bond. We've done all that for as long as I can remember."

Before Alexis could ask any of the burning questions she had, Kacey came back with a shirt. The shirt was way too little on her and made her look like a cheerleader from a pervert's sex comic. It made her already large breasts look gigantic and her eraser nipples were threatening to tear through the fabric too. It also wouldn't come down over her breasts, showing an obscene amount of underboob and midriff.

"Wow, you look sexy." Kacey remarked with a sly grin. Alexis tried to hide her blushing but it was uncontrollable, they were just too charming. The sexual tension in the room was unbearable at that point. The cameltoe Kacey had a few minutes ago must've its natural state because now she had to be turned on by what she saw.

"I'm gonna take that shower now." she said, quickly turning around and waddling uncomfortably to the bathroom.

"Do you guys only have one bedroom, Kelli?"

"Yea, we sleep together at night. It just helps us sleep better so we turned the other bedroom into a loft with games and stuff." Alexis could see that Kelli was having trouble focusing on her face now.

"Do you mind if I check it out?"

"No, go ahead."

Alexis made her way to the game room and away from Kelli's prying eyes. She tried to put 2 and 2 together, figuring that maybe the twins were just really close and had weird ways of showing that. Besides, the kiss was just a peck, it wasn't like they were making out. But twins don't kiss, ever. Maybe, they were both lesbians and don't think it's weird because it's like kissing yourself. Alexis knew her theories were crazy but, as she looked around the game room, she could tell the night was only going to get crazier.

The room, while it did have a game console and controllers in it, had what seemed like equipment you'd only see in specific porn videos. Whips, chokers, bondages, fucking machines. These two were definitely deviants. Alexis saw a chest in the corner and went to see what else the two were into out of curiosity. She had envisioned an array of smaller toys like dildos or anal beads but the chest was filled with broken flesh lights. They were all ran through, the ends completely ripped off and they all had a distinct stench. Alexis didn't know why girls needed so many flesh lights or why they were in such bad condition but she had to know what was going on.

She walked back into the living room and saw Kelli sitting, on her phone.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Alexis asked, more concerned than afraid.

"What do you mean?" Kelli said coolly, not even looking up from her phone.

"I mean, that room, and all that stuff in there."

"Oh, me and Kacey like having fun." She laughed and turned towards Alexis. Kelli saw the seriousness in Alexis' eyes and sighed, "I guess, we shouldn't beat around the bush, cutie. Come sit down."

Alexis sat down beside her, showing confidence, even though she was getting increasingly embarrassed and disturbed.

"So, Kacey and I love each other very much. Since we were little, we've been inseparable. Around puberty time, all of our friends were growing boobs and getting their periods. Well, we grew boobs but we never got our periods. We thought it must've been something up with our system, you know, maybe we had to knock some stuff around to get it working. And that's when we learned about our condition."

"What condition?" Alexis asked, wholly invested.

"I guess, it would be better if I just showed you." Kelli stood up and slid off her running shorts. At first, Alexis saw nothing out of the ordinary with Kelli's panties, except that they were larger than the ones she'd usually get. Then Kelli took off her panties and Alexis shocked must've registered because she yelped loud enough to make Kelli laugh. Kelli's penis, which she had tucked between her legs, flopped down almost violently. If she wasn't so shocked that a girl had a dick in the first place, she would've been floored by the sheer size of it.

"JESUS CHRIST! THAT'S HUGE." Alexis had to control her voice but she had never seen anything like this. She was so loud, she could hear Kacey laughing from the bathroom.

"That has to be a foot long, it's as big as my fucking arm."

"You're gonna have keep it down, somebody's gonna hear you."

"How do you even hide that thing? When I saw you in the library, your jeans were so tight."

"Well, that's part of the condition." Kelli closed her eyes tight and the largest penis Alexis had ever seen shrunk back into the size of a clit.

"Me and Kacey are half human, half demon."

Alexis couldn't handle anymore of this information and fainted on the couch. Kacey came out of the bathroom naked, her horns and tail out in the open and sighed, "I really like her, you know. I hope she gets over this."