Identical Twins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wish I had whatever Kacey has. People always like her."

"Don't say that, mija. Both of you have the same extraordinary qualities. It's not like guys don't like you—-"

"But that's the thing. Uh, I don't think I like guys."

"What do you mean 'you don't think'?"

"Like, I've never liked a guy or wanted to date a guy before. I don't know if that'll ever change but that's how I feel. I'd uh.." Kelli trailed off, the words stuck in her throat.

"Mija, I will accept you however you are. I still love you with todo mi corazon. And you may not know right now, but you are even more special than you realize." Soledad hugged her daughter tight.

"Thanks, Mommy."

"I'm so proud that my baby is growing up. Qué orgulloso!"

Kelli laughed and hugged her mother again.

"You do have to tell that boy that you won't be going though," She kissed her forehead before standing up to leave. "And don't forget to tell Kacey that she needs to stop tearing her underwear. The cute ones she likes aren't cheap."

Kelli holds a smile until her mother fully leaves the room. She returns her glare to the mirror, her eyes catching every beam of light. She stands back up and throws off her underwear. Putting on an intense face of concentration, her breasts begin to swell slightly, maybe increasing a cup or so. Her hips also widened a little, making her more curvier. She exhaled, content. Baby steps, she thought.

~LATER THAT NIGHT~

Kacey Merveille Michel woke up in the middle of the night, mouth dry and stomach growling for food. She rubbed her eyes, yawned and got out of her bed to head to the bathroom. She only wore a cute set of pink underwear that were stretched taut and no bra. She turned on the light in the bathroom, seeing her stomach and chest covered in dried cum from her masturbation session that had knocked her out. The thought of it aroused her and amused her. She chuckled to herself, thinking that she never used to be this perverse. She fished out her dick, which was a flaccid 9 inches, and focused on peeing.

Being that she only had a dick for a little over a month now, you'd think she would be used to her extra appendage but she was still fascinated by it. For one thing, she couldn't get enough of her cum, sometimes even drinking herself dry, and her size always mesmerized her. Even though she could change its shape to whatever she wanted, Kacey always opted for the biggest she could go. The one downside she found, though, was that peeing with a 20 inch floppy noodle wasn't optimal.

Kacey finished peeing, only hitting the seat a few times, and washed off the dried residue. She looked over herself in the mirror again. She felt almost unstoppable with her penis now, like she could take on the world. She felt like the sexiest thing to ever walk the face of the planet, like she could have anyone she wanted. She smirked and pinched herself for being so vain when she heard soft music playing from her sister's room.

She crept through the hall and stood outside the door, listening in carefully. It was Janet Jackson singing "Any Time, Any Place". Kacey made a confused face. Why would Kelly be listening to sexy music like that? Did she bring that guy home last night? Are they doing the nasty? Kacey got excited thinking of her sister finally having sex and grabbed the doorknob and quietly pushed the door open a little to peek inside.

She saw Kelli's back with no bra, her long curly hair down, and her hips grinding against something on the bed. Kacey pumped her fist, thinking her sister finally let some lucky guy get the goods.

"Kace," her sister moaned quietly.

Kacey's heart dropped to her stomach. That couldn't be right. Why would she be saying my name, she thought. Her curiosity pushed her in the room a couple more inches to hear more.

"Ffffffuck, Kace, I'm close." Kelli said, this time with confidence.

Kacey's mind raced at 100 miles a second but she couldn't stop her body from moving forward, opening the door a little more.

*SQUUUEEEAKK*

Kelli turned around too fast, landing on her back. She frantically tried to hide her dick under her blanket, to little avail.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, KACEY!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!"

"Well...It sounded like you were having..you know.."

"A private moment, yes!"

"But you were..saying.."

Kelli looked down, unable to look her sister in the face. Ironically, Kacey's eyes were glued downstairs too, staring at the gargantuan penis that her sister was sporting.

"Wow, Kelli..." Kacey tried to find the words to describe it but she was speechless. It was the most perfect cock she had ever seen. It had started to soften but it still had to be just under 3 feet long. It seemed to defy the laws of gravity, steadily bouncing and twitching and refusing to touch the bed that Kelli sat on, even sporting a little curve towards the tip. That head. It looked like so fat and ready to be sucked on, glistening from the precum Kelli couldn't stop making. And it was as thick as a baseball bat all the way down to the base. She couldn't see her balls but Kacey was already salivating at how big and full they must be.

"Wow, Kace, I'm not a piece of meat," Kelli said embarrassed, even though she was glad she finally had her attention.

"Yea, but that sure is," Kacey laughed to herself. "I can't ever get this big, sis. This is crazy huge."

"Wow, thanks." Kelli said, ready to climb into a hole.

"And you...oh wow...you were thinking about me?"

Kelli just looked at her sister. Kacey looked at her sister.

"Ok—

"I've—

They both went quiet.

"You go—

"You go—

Silence.

"UGHHHH," Kelli sighed, shrinking her penis down and turning over on her stomach, face squarely in her pillow.

"Look, Kelli. I uh..you.."

"I know, I'm weird. You can't look at me the same again. I'll just tell Dad I can start traveling with him so you won't have to be around me and be weirded out by your weird sister."

"What? I'm not weirded out by you, sis."

"Yes you are. You don't have to say it."

"Kelli, please."

"It's ok, Kacey, you don't have to worry about me again. I'll just—

"Kelli!" Kacey's voice rose and made Kelli go quiet. "Shut up. Please." She turned her over so she could look at her. "It's not weird. I kinda do it too. To you too, I mean."

"But—

"Kelli, ever since I figured out that I liked girls, I've liked you. I think you're the finest girl ever. I just didn't say anything because I didn't want you to think of me any different."

"Really?"

"Yes, dummy. I really like you. I know we're sisters and maybe it is weird to think that but we can grow penises and boobs with our minds. I don't think we were ever supposed to be normal."

"But what about Anthony Diaz? Weren't you guys dating?"

"He was kind of like a test for me. To see if I really liked you. We kissed a couple times but I never felt that spark. I mean he's cute but he's also kind of an airhead too. But every time after a date, I would come home and play games or just watch videos with you and I would feel it. That's why after Anthony, I haven't dated anybody."

"Wow, Kace. I don't really know how to take this."

"Why? Is it too much? I don't want this to be weird."

"No, it's not weird. I just never thought that I could tell you."

Before Kelli could get any more words out, her twin kissed her softly on the lips. The two smiled into the kiss and let their bodies take over. They both had dreams of this moment, unbeknownst to the other, and couldn't contain their excitement.

Kacey quickly made her way to Kelli's growing chest. She wanted to completely enjoy her sister for the first time. She lapped up one nipple, making Kelli moan softly in her ear. Her left hand squeezed Kelli's breast, fondling it and feeling out just how big they had gotten. Her right hand traveled down her body and grabbed the veiny dick that had been there before.

"Fuck Kelli, you're really a shower." Kacey moved her body down towards Kelli's dick and took in the sight. It had to be a nice 13 inches now, thick as her arm, and ready to let loose.

"You scared to get big, sis?" Kacey teased.

"No, I just don't want you to choke." Kelli smiled back, sitting up on her elbows.

At that, Kacey locked her golden eyes on her sister and slowly sank down on the dick. Her mouth filled up rather quickly but she didn't panic. As the dick made its way into her throat, Kacey could feel it stretching her out but she wasn't hurting. A thought came to her mind, telling her to open up her throat and sure enough it did. Kelli's dick went down as easy as a hot dog. It was like she could control the tightness of her throat just like the size of her dick. A new sense of power came over Kacey as she shot her golden eyes back up to her sister. Soon enough, Kacey had the whole length down her gullet with almost no problem. She couldn't control the amount of saliva being produced which left Kelli's cock smothered in spit. Kacey's throat was visibly enlarged, the tip of the penis stopping somewhere past her collarbones.

Kelli's brain almost exploded at the scene in front of her. The one girl she had been fantasizing about for 3 years was in her bed. And that girl was her twin sister. Who was currently deep-throating her magic demon dick. Kelli's jaw was stuck wide open as Kacey slowly relinquished the dick from her throat prison. Definitely something she should draw later, she thought.

"What were you saying about choking?" Kacey asked playfully, strands of spit hanging from her mouth. She leaned forward and planted a juicy, sensual kiss on Kelli's lips, making sure she tasted all of the combined juices.

Whispering into Kelli's ear, Kacey said, "Now, what's gonna happen is you're gonna fuck me. It doesn't have to be super rough or hard or fast. Just fuck me." Kelli barely had time to prepare for the fucking when she noticed that Kacey didn't have her dick out for the first time in forever. Just then, Kelli's penis tip, guided by Kacey's deft hand, penetrated those pink folds. The wind got knocked out of Kelli as her stomach tightened. Kacey threw her head back and groaned deeply as a knee-buckling orgasm took over. How could Kacey be this perfect? Not only did she have the perfect exterior but her interior felt like angel wings.

Ironically, Kacey was thinking the same thing about Kelli. Kelli already had the brains and the demure personality but now she got to carry this mammoth, pussy slayer around too. Kacey knew there was only one way she could tame this beast: ride it for all it's worth and drain her of every drop of cum she had. They were lucky they weren't exactly human, Kacey thought, 'cause what she had in mind for them definitely needed some extraordinary personnel.

Kacey lowered herself down the never-ending shaft until it felt like her body just wouldn't accept any more dick. The head was already hitting her womb.

"Fuck Kelli. This dick's so fuckin' big. It won't fit."

"Just concentrate, Kace. You can do it." Kelli said with her eyes closed, herself concentrating on not spontaneously combusting inside of her sister.

Kacey took a deep breath, pursed her lips and thought back to before. She told herself to open up and allow the dick inside. A fluttering happened inside her and the dick slid right in as if nothing was in the way. Then a smoky, lusty voice spoke in Kacey's mind.

"You fucking slut. You could take a 20 ft. flagpole if you wanted to. Now ride that juicy cock dry."

Kacey had heard the voice before. She figured it was just her imagination and lust speaking to her. Like a sexy, slutty conscious. Now, firmly situated at the base of that skyscraper that looked like a penis, Kacey smirked. She looked at her sister, her curly black hair and golden eyes, and realized that apart from her dick, both of them had stayed their regular selves. The thought made Kacey appreciate the experience even more because it wasn't just some freaky sexual fantasy. It was real attraction.

Kacey began kissing her sister softly and sensually as she slowly rose to halfway up the shaft and came down just as slow. She wanted to feel every vein, every pulse, every centimeter of this dick and cover it with her honey. She wanted to remember what it felt like the first time her and her lover copulated.

"Jesus, Kacey, if you keep doing that, I don't know if I'm gonna last long." Kacey whispered through strained teeth.

"That's ok. Let it go, baby." Kacey caressed her face and continued to ride her at a painfully slow pace.

"Oh shit, here it comes!" Kelli let out a moan that lasted as long as the orgasm. Her dick began jumping inside of Kacey, spewing out cum directly into her womb. Semen began spilling out of her pussy and landing on the bedsheets. The feeling of being filled up became too much for Kacey as she started to cum too, her pussy juices mixing with the cum. Kacey's stomach began inflating and expanding with the amount of cum that it was taking. When it was all said and done, it looked like she was at least 4 months pregnant.

Kacey, panting and trying to catch her breath climbed off the still insanely large half-chub and laid beside her sister. Kelli, who had stopped moaning and was just lying still, stared at the ceiling.

"You good, cutie?" Kacey asked innocently.

"Yea, I just...wow." Kelli said.

"Yea. Wow." Kacey stared at the ceiling with her sister, letting their breaths and heartbeats sync in with each others.

"Kacey, whatever this is, or whatever this is gonna be, promise me that we'll always have this."

"What, Kelli?"

Kelli turned to face her sister, trying to get the words out before something happened. "Kacey, I've felt this way about you for a long time and I don't want anything to come between that and I kinda feel like maybe you might just wanna—

"Have sex?"

"Well..yea."

"Kelli, I love you. Just because it took sex for us to realize that doesn't mean that it's not love." Kacey smiled and cuddled Kelli. "And just because I love you doesn't mean I won't want to fuck the shit out of you constantly now."

"I love you too. Thanks." Kelli said, finally exhaling. A genuine smile had started to break out on her face.

"I just hope I'm not actually pregnant. That'd suck." Kacey said, making the two go into a giggle fit. Somehow, they knew that this was meant to be. They had never been so happy or felt so complete. Perhaps most importantly, they knew that absolutely nothing would break them apart.

~PRESENT DAY~

"Are you sure she's gonna be okay with this? I mean why'd you even tell her, Kelli? We kind of just met her. I know she's like the cutest girl we've seen but come on."

Kacey paced in the apartment living room naked, her horns and tail on full display.

"Can you calm down? You might wake her up" Kelli returned from the couch naked, her horns and tail out as well.

"I just don't want this to go sideways. You remember what Daddy said, right? We can't just help people willy-nilly." Kacey's eyebrows furrowed in frustration.

"You look so cute when you're angry."

"I bet you'd look cute when you're dead."

Kelli rolled her eyes hard at that. "Besides, Daddy SAID that we can help individual people. Alexis is an individual." Kelli stood up and stopped Kacey by the shoulders. "You said that you wouldn't freak out, babe."

"I know, you're right. This just could blow up in our faces and then we'd have to tell Daddy." Kacey shook her head, while Kelli rubbed her temples. "Plus, look at her, she's so cute."

Alexis had remained in the same position on the couch since she fainted. Kelli had tried to carry her to the bed but Kacey was of no help so they just put a pillow under her head and let her sleep. The two sisters admired her sleeping form. Kelli tried to not be a creep but she couldn't help staring at those heavy breasts Alexis had. Her back probably killed her, Kelli thought. Plus she had the tightest ass that just begged to be spanked.

"You're thinking about fucking her again, huh?" Kacey teased.

"Hey! You are too. We're both perverts here."

"How long has it even been?"

"Like an hour and a half."

"How about when she wakes up, we're just Kacey and Kelli, the humans. Not the succubi demons. You have to ease her into the weirdness, dummy." Kacey went to their bedroom to put on some clothes. Kelli's clothes had been thrown off in the living room. She liked being naked. For ease of access and comfortability.

She slid on her bra and panties and shrunk her horns back. As she reached for her shorts, her tail swiped Alexis' face, making her wake up.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit."

Kelli quickly shrunk her tail back and jumped into the shorts. Alexis' eyes fluttered, trying to find focus, as she woke up from her fog.

"Hey, hey cutie," Kelli said in her most comforting voice. "You feeling ok?"

Alexis finally focused on Kelli's face and relaxed, which made Kelli breathe an internal sigh of relief.

"Yea. Did I hit my head or something?"

"Um, about that. See sweetie—

"Oh my god, you're up." Kacey came bouncing back in her human form and crashed into Alexis, her arms wrapped tight around her neck

"Yea," Alexis laughed, "I'm up. What happened?"

Kacey unwrapped from around Alexis and looked at Kelli. Her eyes were cold and her face the sternest she had ever seen it.

"Uh, well, what do you remember before you blacked out?"

"Um, I went to your bedroom. It was, uh, full of toys and sex stuff. So I came back here and you started talking about a condition. Then you had..."

"Had a what, sweetie?" Kelli implored.

"You..you had a dick. A big one." Alexis shifted her eyes away from the twins. She didn't know if she was having a weird dream or a bad trip or something. She just wanted the truth.

"Ok then." Kelli moved to sit down next to Alexis on the couch while Kacey sat on the carpet in front of them. "First of all, I'm sorry for just springing all that on you. I can see how that's a lot to take in."

"Wait, so did all that really happen?"

"Yea, it did. Our bedroom is full of weird toys and we have dicks." Kelli said as calm as she could, waiting to see Alexis' response.

Kacey spoke up before Alexis could say anything. "You know, if this is too much, I completely get it. You can go back home if you want it. Just keep this between us, please. It's hard enough as it is so yea."

Alexis took a deep breath before collecting her thoughts. "I'm not against it."

"Really?" Kacey said excitedly.

"No, I'm not. My thing wasn't the dick stuff or the sex stuff. It was more so the demon stuff."

"Why is that?" Kelli asked.

"While I was out, I guess I just thought that you guys were gonna take me to Hell or like that I had sinned or something. But I'm still here. So you must not be like the bad demons, right?"

Kacey couldn't control her giggle, which didn't do much to relieve Alexis' stress.

"Well, you're right. We're not those kinds of demons." Kelli said with a smile. "We're more like what you'd call a succubus. Like sexy demons."

"I've heard of those." Alexis' eyes shot open with curiosity. "You feed on sexual energy and lust."

"Kind of. We don't feed on anything. We can control lust and sexual energy in other people and shape ourselves to their desires. But we don't really do that a lot though. I'm surprised you actually know about that." Kelli said.

"Well, yea, I like reading up on like myths and legends like that. I just never thought that they'd be real. Or that they'd be you guys."

"Oh my goodness, you're perfect." Kacey said, tightly hugging Alexis again.

"I told you she was perfect, Kace." Kelli said. "I could feel it."

"Uh, can I see?" Alexis said shyly.

Kacey shot her a surprised look. "For real?"