Identical Twins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea. I wanna see for real now. I won't faint again, I promise."

Kacey shot up and threw off her clothes with glee. Her black horns came into view, poking out of her curly hair and her black tail grew down to her knees, ending with a sharp point.

"Tada!" Kacey said, swinging her hips and making her ass jiggle.

Kelli stood up and began stripping like she was getting paid for it. Turning around, she slid down her shorts and panties, letting her tail grow just above her bouncy butt and showing her glistening pussy.

"Wow. Y'all really are something special." Alexis said spellbound. Kacey began to close the distance, inching closer and closer to Alexis' face when Kelli spoke up.

"Wait." A devilish smirk came across her lips. She put on her sexiest voice, like the one in her head. "Before we start anything serious, you have to promise us, Alexis, that you won't tell anybody else about us. Because what we have in mind for you, I'm sure you wouldn't want to share." Then Kacey laid the sexiest kiss Alexis had ever experienced on her, ruining her underwear.

"I promise." Alexis gasped after catching her breath.

"Perfect."