Identity Theft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice slowly started to wake. Her head hurt and her mind couldn't focus. At first it was just a feeling; something around her neck, then she tried to move her hands to feel what it was but there was that same feeling around her wrists. She struggled to think in a coherent manner, her mind was dull, thick. In the back of her mind something unwanted was growing, an uneasy feeling. Then, as she moved her hands there was the unmistakable sound of metal scraping; rattling. Suddenly her senses were awake. With a growing dread she tried to move her feet to stand but the minimal movement was accompanied by the same metallic scraping.

Adrenalin was pumping through her system as she sat bolt upright, her headache growing to major proportions. With horror she grasped the metal collar around her neck and in a reflex move tried to pull it off but it was locked. With a growing sense of terror her eyes followed the chain from her neck. Her wrists and ankles were cuffed: a small chain between her wrists and ankles was attached to a ring. The chain from her neck fed through the wrist and ankle cuff rings and was secured to the wall.

Realisation struck Alice and she grasped the chain. At first she pulled tentatively against the ring then as realisation hit her she started frantically trying to pull the bolt from the wall. Slowly, and in tears, she realised that she was captive, helpless. And that was when Rebecca entered the room. For a moment she stood, feet apart, hands on hips, a wicked smile playing over her face as she looked contemptuously at Alice. She was on an extraordinary emotional high. Her plan had succeeded to perfection. Feelings of elation and rampant sexuality coursed through her body.

'Oooh, do you have any idea how sexy you look?' Rebecca queried, her voice laced with emotion. 'There is something about chains and having another person helpless and totally at your mercy that's highly erotic don't you think? You're so hot baby. I'm going to have some fun with you,' she said as she leaned over and rubbed her palm over Alice's cheek then groped a breast. Alice recoiled from the touch.

'What do you mean? What are you going to do? Why are you doing this to me? I haven't done anything to you,' Alice sobbed as tears coursed down her cheeks. 'I came to see you in jail, I wrote to you every week, I did everything that you wanted to help you get set up. What have I done to you?' she cried through loud, racking sobs.

Rebecca bent down, her face inches from Alice's. Hatred burned deep in her eyes. 'You don't understand do you? You stupid bitch. Haven't done anything to me? Just took my life, while I was being abused, crying myself to sleep every night you were living a life of love and opportunity... a life that could have been mine. Well, now I'm going to have that life. I'm going to make up for what I missed out on and what you had. I found you, so if you had looked you could have found me but you didn't so now it's my time. And for that I want you to suffer baby. And you will. And I'm going to enjoy every minute. But in reality it's now about the money. I want access to all your assets, all your passwords. Believe me, before the night is out you will give me everything I want... and I mean everything.'

'Oh, I didn't tell you did I. I nearly forgot, can you believe it? Silly me, I'm getting too excited thinking about how I'm going to convince you to give me access to your assets.' Reaching into her bag Rebecca pulled out a leather mask. 'This is a gag,' she said as she shoved the ball into Alice's mouth and tightened the straps behind her head. 'You can try and make some noise but I think you should listen to this call she said as she punched Damian's number on the mobile. She put the phone on speaker.

'Damian, hi baby,' cooed Rebecca.

'Hi baby,' Damian responded. 'Was just thinking about you,' he chirped.

'Oh, and me you,' said Rebecca. 'Now baby I had this strangest call. A young Mexican girl by the name of Juanita.'

Damian's mouth went dry and he could hardly breathe

.

'She said she has something I would like to see. If you give me $2,000 I will give it to you,' She said.

'Well, you know what I'm like with unsolicited trouble makers,' she said with a note of anger in her voice. 'So I told her we don't respond to bribes or threats or any of that crap. I told her to get a life and get out of mine.'

Suddenly Damian had a lifeline. "Yeah, year baby that's how I would have handled it too. You did it perfectly,' he said as a feeling of relief flooded over him.

'Yes, I thought so. But she was persistent. She rang back. She had this haughty manner which I found intriguing. This time she said "I'm sure if I took this to Mr Damian he would give me $2,000 or even more.' Why would she say that do you think?'

'Ah, probably knows how strong a business woman you are babe. But, she's obviously on the make. Get rid of her I say.'

Rebecca looked at the pitiful figure sitting in front of her and smiled cynically. Kneeling in front of Alice she gave her face a gentle slap and continued.

'Yes, well, the business woman in me took over.'

Damian slumped as she continued in a firm and steady voice.

'So I said to her that if Mr Damian might give her $2,000 for the item then I asked her to bring it over. I said I would look at it and if it was worth $2,000 then I would give her $5,000. I gave her $10,000! You know what I saw. I don't ever want to see you again. You have broken the most sacred trust. I'm not into second chances. You are out of my life. Oh, and here's a note of warning, did you ask how old she was? She says you didn't. If I ever see you again that might be a problem,' she said knowing full well that Juanita was 18 but also knowing that he didn't know. A bluff is as good as the truth if it works. 'I will send all you stuff to you. Do not come here, do not go to my work, do not speak to me in the street. Put simply, you don't exist. Fuck off.'

'How did you like that?' chortled Rebecca looking at Alice. 'Ah dear, isn't life a bitch,' Rebecca said sarcastically. 'If you only knew. Baby this is not the first time he has cheated on you, just the icing on the cake,' she said moving closer to Alice who was crying.

'Come, come,' said Rebecca with a laugh, 'oh baby, it's too early to start crying. Trust me, it gets a lot worse so relax and enjoy the moment. I certainly will.

Alice watched in horror as Rebecca pulled a huge strap on dildo from her bag.

'What a night. I'm as horny as hell baby,' she said as she stripped off her clothes and strapped herself into the dildo. 'Now this is the delux model, two prongs for you with this cock and a clit tickler for me. One for your cunt and one up your ass. Enjoy, as they say in the classics.'

Alice was helpless as Rebecca stripped her jeans off. Alice was screaming as Rebecca forced her thighs apart and moved between them. Kneeling, she lubricated the dildo and Alice's ass then placed the head in her outer pouch before working the head deep into Alice's cunt. When the second cock bumped Alice's ass Rebecca took time to position it at her ass hole.

Rebecca took a moment to savour her victory. 'This must be what they mean by sisterly love,' she said cynically. 'How does it feel to know I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to enjoy it. I hope you don't,' she said eyeballing Alice she slowly started to work at the barrier keeping her from Alice's ass.

'It's going to give honey then I will be right up your shit hole baby. I always wanted to deflower a virgin,' she mused.

Moments later Alice arched her back in pain and humiliation as Rebecca thrust the dildo forward and Alice's sphincter muscles collapsed. The lubricated dildo slid easily into Alice's cunt and ass and Alice groaned as she felt a searing pain as Rebecca thrust deep into her body. She winced and made small noises with each thrust. Moreover, she had no alternative other than to move her ass in time with Rebecca's thrusts as Rebecca started riding her. For her part all Rebecca knew was that Alice was humping her back. 'Jesus you like that don't you. You really are a slut. If the act wasn't humiliation enough Alice had to endure the intimacy of their closeness, the feel of Rebecca's breathing on her face as she panted with each thrust, as Rebecca groped her breast and the constant comments from Rebecca.'

Rebecca took her time and Alice was destroyed by the time Rebecca started pounding the dildo into her. Rebecca started moaning as the clit tickler inflamed her sensitive bud and she cried out in ecstasy as wave after wave of indescribable pleasure washed through her body. She lay on Alice as she recovered her composure.

'You're a good fuck honey,' she said as she played with Alice's breast.

Now I'm going to change into something more casual so don't think I've left you. Scream as much as you like it will help keep me in a good mood for tonight.'

Rebecca stopped and listened as she took her makeup off. Yes, there it was, a scream for help. Her lips curled up in a smile as she leaned closer to the mirror and blew herself a kiss. It couldn't have gone better.

It was going to be a good night.

Rebecca left for a few minutes then returned having changed out of her jeans and into something more casual. She had work to do.

She removed the gag from Alice's mouth. 'Now honey, as I said, it's about the money. I want all your bank accounts, all your passwords, all your shares, all your assets, all your business codes: In fact I want to know how to access everything that belongs to you or you have an interest in, everything. And you will give it to me. Oh, please, don't think about leaving anything out. That would be foolish.'

Alice exploded in a burst of obscenities directed at Rebecca. But her anger soon died as she watched Rebecca start unloading her 'toys' from her bag. 'Just a few things to help your motivation.'

Alice knew she was in trouble. She resigned herself to the fact that she would have to submit to Rebecca. Sobbing she cried 'Stop I'll give you everything you want.'

'Oh I know you will give me everything I want,' Rebecca said laughing. 'That was never in question baby, it was just a matter of when. Actually, I'm a bit disappointed that you have given up so soon.'

Alice gave Rebecca everything she needed to access her bank accounts and other assets: everything she had.

'Take what you will then just fuck off and leave me alone.' She said, broken.

Rebecca spent some time checking the details. Satisfied that Alice had given her everything she went back. 'My, my, but you have been good haven't you. All that money and it seems to be flowing in. Life is certainly on the up and up. Now, we seem to have some sort of misunderstanding baby. I'm not just taking over your money and your assets. Honey... I'm, oh how to put this? I'm taking your life. We are identical twins. Tomorrow I'm going to be you, I'm going to be Alice Growns honey. You are going to disappear. But that's tomorrow. Tonight, I think we are up for a bit of fun. I've been waiting a lifetime for tonight. Honey, the night is young, we have so much time to get close. I know you enjoyed our first root together so let's see if we both enjoy it as much while I play with you. Tomorrow night I'm taking you to Mexico. Sounds exotic doesn't it? Except that for you... well, let me put it this way, after tonight I think you will make a wonderful whore.'

**

It was a long night. Rebecca woke early and had an early morning fuck with Alice before locking her away. She was nervous as she showered, put on her makeup and dressed. Then it was time. The trip to work calmed her nerves and then it was time. Rebecca arrived early at the office. She looked terrible; eyes red and watering, hair messy, stooped, she wanted it that way. 'Showtime,' she thought to herself. She took the first public step in her plan and called her office team together.

'Call everyone in please,' she said to Mel her PA. When they were assembled she addressed them. 'I guess you will hear stories about Damian and me. I just want to take a moment to tell you myself so there is no misinformation, no scurrilous rumours although I doubt any could be worse than the reality. Damian, my fiancée and I have parted. Our engagement is off and it's permanent. I caught him with another woman and yes she was a prostitute.' She dropped her head and was proud of herself as she squeezed a tear from her eyes.

'How do I feel at the moment? I don't know, happens to a lot of people but until it happens to you... I'm shattered, in disbelief but,' and she broke down sobbing. She calmed herself for a moment. 'Oh god this is so hard. I'm going to do something... have a makeover... cut my hair off... get a tattoo... oh my god, how could he do that to me?' she cried, putting her face in her hands and sobbing again. Andrew, one of the young helpers moved to her and put an arm around her. She smiled weakly at him and put a shaking hand on his arm. 'I'm alright now, thank you,' she said and noticed the looks of sympathy from the crew.

'I'm taking a couple of weeks off, whatever it takes. Josie and Phil, you are in charge. We will sort out pay and bonuses when I get back if production stays as it is or better.' She looked at the team, they were all sympathetic. She had set the scene, any variations to her routine or mannerisms would be understood and accepted. It was all going perfectly.

'For the time being, I need someone... Andrew, would you like to help me get home please.'

Andrew was young, good looking and single. He escorted Rebecca to her limousine. Her driver, big and black opened the door for them and as he climbed into the driver's seat Andrew was conscious that a privacy screen slid quietly into place.

'Hold me please,' Rebecca said quietly as she buried her head into his neck and started sobbing. He started rubbing her back and saying soothing words. She was soft, warm and he started getting unwanted feelings as she crushed her breasts against him.

'After a few minutes she quietly stopped crying. Slowly, almost as if in a dream she lifted her head and looked at him as she wiped away the last of the crocodile tears. She raised her face invitingly her eyes searching his. Slowly his lips came closer to hers, she made no move to stop him as he placed his lips on hers. He knew they were playing with fire but couldn't stop as the kiss slowly became more passionate. Then she reached an arm around his neck and he met her passion. He shuddered, had a moment's panic as he felt her hand roam over his pants before he felt her grasp his cock. He was lost in the moment. He cupped a breast and was rewarded by a moan of pleasure. Then there was an urgency as she fumbled to undo his belt and fly before his hard cock sprang forth.

'She ripped her thong off and all but jumped on his rigid pole. She let out a sigh of pleasure as she sank down on him before rising and moving to a beautiful rhythm.

With his cock inside her hot cunt he needed no further encouragement. He undid the buttons to her blouse, freeing her breasts. Her nipples were hard with arousal and he quickly fed a pink bud into his mouth.

'Pheeewwwww, oh yesss,' she moaned in pleasure as he bit hard into the bud as he groped her other breast. Rebecca was enjoying herself as she rode his pole and was a little disappointed as she felt the beginnings of his arousal. She rode his cock until she felt his balls start pumping his sperm into her. He sat, sperm dripping onto him as Rebecca climbed off his drooping cock.

She quickly straightened her clothes and without any emotion she addressed him. 'What happened here stays here. If I hear so much as a whisper then you are finished. Just tell the driver where you want to go and he will see you safely. Bye,' she said and without further ado closed the door and left.

Rebecca was pleasantly surprised at how easily the transition had happened. There were no slip ups, no questioning looks, she was accepted by people who would know Alice and would note any inconsistencies. But there were none. The hard work was done. Now she was Alice. She even felt like Alice.

**

Rebecca answered the knock at the door, it was Raphael. It was time to move Alice. Making sure no one was around to see them they bundled Alice into the back of a van and headed for the marina where they loaded her onto a large speedboat. 'Ok, that went well. We don't leave for another hour when it's dark,' he said. He looked at Alice. 'She is like you Rebecca. A very attractive woman. Chico will love her. For business and personal use I expect.'

'Ha, you are probably right. Why not use her for your own pleasure for a while. Speaking of which, seeing as we are early you might as well enjoy yourself. Would you like to try her yourself? If you want to fuck her I don't mind?'

'I've head of worse things' he laughed.

'Noooo, please,' Alice mumbled into her gag as Raphael moved to her. She tried to shimmy away from him but there was nowhere to go. She backed against the bulkhead as he stripped. Her eyes opened wide as she saw the size of his meat. He grabbed her by her ankles and dragged her towards him. Initially her legs were together as he tore her panties off then spread her legs either side of him and lowered himself onto her. She started to thrash about hoping to unseat him but to no avail, he was simply too big and too strong.

'Jesus, the bitch is dry.' He said as he started to work his cock into her. 'But she won't be for long.'

Then Rebecca laughed as he let out a groan of satisfaction as Alice squirmed beneath him, groaning as her body provided the lubrication for the head of his cock to stretch her cunt as he slipped inside her.

'Oh yeah, this is nice,' he said after working into a rhythm with long, deep thrusts. "She's slick for me now and her cunt is stretched nicely, prime cunt baby,' he said smiling contentedly at Rebecca as he worked up a sheen of sweat.

Rebecca was aroused by the scene in front of her. The contrast in skin colour, his dark skin between her white thighs; the power of his body as he thrust his cock into her, his muscled rippling with the effort, his sounds of pleasure contrasting to her groans. She felt a heat in her groin as she saw Raphael start to pump harder and quicken his pace. Unable to help herself she reached out and cupped his balls and he let out a long roar of pleasure as he filled Alice's cunt with his seed.

'Fuck, that was so good,' he said to Rebecca as he climbed off. 'I owe you one and I will never forget that. Ok, let's get the bitch to Mexico,' he said with a satisfied smile.

Sometime later the boat was cruising in silence mode as they made their way slowly up the coast. 'Ok, this is the dangerous part. Raphael, took out a role of packing tape, cut a couple of pieces off and taped them criss-cross over Alice's mouth. You sure you are up to it?' he asked again.

'Yes I am,' she said looking at Alice. Alice was tied to a chair near the stern of the boat. The chair legs bound with heavy weights. Alice's eyes were open in terror as Raphael repeated his instructions.

'For Christ sake, don't hesitate. If anyone shows any interest in us we have to assume it's the cops, we can't take any chances. If I say push then she goes overboard. Any delay, and I mean any, and we may wind up in jail whether they find her body or not.'

Rebecca gave the chair a couple of test pushes, found it moved easily as Alice cried into her gag. 'No noise baby or you might bring about your own downfall because I won't think twice about pushing you overboard. Understand?'

Rebecca smiled cruelly as Alice nodded, her eyes reflecting the terror she felt. Alice knew there was to be no mercy to be had from Rebecca and sobbed quietly to herself.

The ride was trouble free and they were met on time by Chico, their contact in Mexico. Alice was quickly carried away and Raphael and Rebecca provided with limo transportation to the brothel which was to be Alice's new home.