Identity Theft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next couple of days Alice was tutored in the arts of lovemaking. A standard expected of the premier brothel.

Then it was time for her to go to work. It was time for Alice to get ready. The overseer led Alice to her makeup cubicle. She was numb as she sat and looked at herself in the mirror. She turned as Rebecca dropped into the seat beside her, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

'Oh this is so exciting. I can't think how you must feel. In the story books someone always comes to the rescue at the last minute; Jason Bourne, James Bond or an Indiana Jones. So on the one hand you must still feel that some sort of miracle will happen but on the other, as you do your mascara, as you put your lipstick on, as the seconds tick by with each stroke the reality gets closer and closer. How many people get to witness something like this hey? God I'm so wet. I'm really getting into this, I can feel the excitement, I'm starting to share your emotion; this is so hot.'

'Just think, in a few minutes you will walk into the main greeting room where the other whores are and then for you it's show time baby. Some of these Mexican guys will come in and you're going to try and seduce them. On the inside you will be quaking with fear, you will hate it but on the outside you will smile and prance around in your most seductive manner. Then your heart will shudder when one of them points to you. I can just imagine how you will feel. There's nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, you know you are about to become a whore.'

Rebecca leaned closer. 'And all you can do is take him by the hand and lead him to your room. You will smile and kiss him, all the time fighting down the urge to be sick, but you can't stop. You feel his hands on your body, groping your tits: you let him. You reach for his cock; is it big? Is it small? Then it's all in the mix. Maybe he wants you to strip, maybe he wants you get down on your knees and give him a blow job, or maybe he likes a bit of violence... Oooh I'd like to see that, I told you how sexy you look in chains. Then the moment of truth. You lay on your back and spread your legs for him, he moves between them, his face close to yours, you can feel him between your thighs, then he fiddles with his cock as he puts the head between your cunt lips... imagine the first touch... he pushes, you can feel your cunt resist, you are tight with fear, then he pushes harder, you feel your cunt stretch... then stretch some more... it's giving... oh god then you feel the head of his cock slip inside you... your body lubricates him, thrust, thrust and it's all in. And as he fucks your brains out just remember that we have cameras in all the rooms so I will be watching, enjoying your debut baby so make sure you do the family proud. After all, we don't have any other whores in the family.'

Alice turned slowly to face Rebecca. Her look was purely malevolent. 'You're a bitch, a real fucking bitch,' she snarled and Rebecca could see the anger, the hatred in her eyes. She found it stimulating. 'If I ever get out of here, and I will, then I'm going to come for you and I will kill you.'

Rebecca put a hand up to stop the overseer. 'So how does that play out baby. Someone from one of the drug cartels falls in love with his favourite whore. You convince him to buy you from the brothel owner. Once free you get him to send people to find me, wouldn't be hard, then you lay plans to get at me. Bullet in a back alley, something more exotic? Well now wouldn't that make a good storey line baby? But honey, it only happens in fiction stories. This is real life. Ah you whores are all the same. So hang onto your dream and think of what you are going to do to me as the next Mex pushes his cock into your cunt. Take it from me honey, it's not going to happen. It's time baby, you are on. Now remember to blow me a kiss as you fuck. Sort of like a threesome, I would like that.'

Alice was shaking with fear as she entered the welcoming room. She gazed around nervously at the whores then moved close to a small group. It was only a matter of time before one of the clients singled her out and she numbly took him to her room.

Rebecca was almost dripping with arousal as she watched Alice and her client enter her room. He helped her strip kissing her neck and fondling her breasts as she did so. Rebecca could see the fear in Alice's eyes as the last piece of clothing dropped to the floor. Mechanically Alice went to her man and took his cock in her hand. Rebecca slipped a finger into her wet pussy and played with herself as he pushed Alice to her knees and she took his cock into her mouth. Rebecca smiled as she watched Alice give her first blow job.

'It won't be your last baby,' Rebecca said softly. 'Yeah, do it bitch,' she said triumphantly as he pushed Alice onto her back and mounted her. Rebecca was transfixed as she watched his ass rise above Alice as he positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy then she gave an audible groan as she saw his muscles tighten and his ass thrust forward as he worked his cock into Alice's cunt then start a steady rhythm as he fucked her. Rebecca came with a long, intense shudder as she watched her sister bouncing on the bed as her beau pumped his cock in her body, his pace increasing as he came to his own climax.

Rebecca was in time to see Alice vomit into her sink as she cleaned up. She was broken, tears of humiliation ran down her cheeks. She couldn't look Rebecca in the eye. And Rebecca's words cut through her as she said 'You are a real whore now baby, a prostitute, a hooker, a slut. Once a whore, always a whore. It's something that you can never change. Welcome to the rest of your life whore.'

Rebecca looked around the room then with a smile she sat on an opulent lounge chair. She lifted the hem of her skirt and removed her thong, swinging it around on her index finger she said 'Lick my cunt whore,' she demanded as she spread her legs.

'For a moment Alice locked eyes with Rebecca. Saw the triumphant smirk. Diverted her eyes. Quickly looked at the overseer standing beside Rebecca, looked at the whip in his hand. Then slowly knelt in Front of Rebecca. There was nowhere else to look other than at the cunt waiting for her. Placing her hands on her ass she pulled Rebecca's cunt towards her and pushed her head between her thighs.

'Ahhh,' sighed Rebecca as Alice ran the tip of her tongue the length of her slit then started licking. 'Oh yeah, deeper whore push your tongue right up my cunt, give me some sisterly love bitch.'

'You one bad dude baby,' laughed Raphael as he and the overseer watched Rebecca grind her pussy into Alice's face.

'Me? What am I supposed to do? I've got a whore for a sister. This is what she does.'

Then turning her attention to Alice she continued, 'You're doing good sister, now suck my clit until I cum.'

Minutes later Rebecca came over Alice's face. Rebecca laughed in Alice's face. 'Whore,' she said with contempt. Wait till I tell mummy what you do for a living. She is the only person who would know that I'm not you and I don't like leaving loose ends. Who knows, I'm seeing her in a couple of days. I wouldn't be surprised to find that she comes down here to see you. I wonder when she last had a piece of hard cock? Well once I get her down here she's going to get plenty. Whores, like daughter like mother ha, ha, ha.'

And with that she kissed a shocked Alice and left.

**

Rebecca said her goodbyes to Chico and she and Raphael headed back to the city. When she entered her apartment she looked around, the start of her new life. She was beautiful, wealthy and horny and Raphael had a throbbing cock ready for her.

Life was GOOD baby.