Identity Unknown

Story Info
Security, cctv and a mysterious character.
2.4k words
4.47
12k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every Tuesday morning we had found notes in our gentleman's toilets looking for fun, often quite descriptive notes so as shopping centre security I was asked to keep an eye on our CCTV watching the gent's toilet in particular.

After weeks of watching and taking note of characters coming and going using the facilities and sending guards to check nothing was going on I was determined to catch someone.

It wasn't until a month or so had passed I noticed someone who came and went frequently usually with a sports type bag, a few times the other security had questioned him and were sure he used the gym across the road but why not use their toilets I thought.

Only being a small mall type shopping centre and rarely worth patrolling on foot we tended to sit in the CCTV office watching with the radio close by in case of trouble, very conveniently my guard was off the day I decided I needed to go and use the toilet myself.

Radioing the town radio controller to let them know I would be off the radio for a few minutes I left the radio on the side and headed downstairs to the mall in no rush watching a few known characters passing through.

Walking into the toilets which had a long old style urinal, 3 cubicles and 3 sinks I noticed cubicle 3 was closed and that was the usual one the local drug users preferred so standing at the urinal I kept an ear open for anything unusual sounding like a cigarette lighter clicking or similar but on this occasion I heard a light moaning.

Finishing my business I zipped up my flies and washed my hands before pushing the door but staying in the toilets so whoever was in cubicle 3 would think they were alone again, tricks we learn as guards.

Hearing more noise and someone speaking out I knew I had to knock the door.

Walking back into the main toilets outside the cubicle I knocked and called out everything ok in there?

The answer came back.

Yes everything is fine thank you, just using the facilities

Wondering what was going on I had to check and stepping back I could crouch enough to see if someone was just sat on the toilet but as I glanced under there were certainly two people and it looked like what I presumed to be a Male and Female couple as one was definitely wearing very high heels and I could only presume from the limited view was giving their friend or partner a blow job.

Thinking kinky but nice thoughts I decided to leave and let them finish off, running back up the stairs and sitting in front of the CCTV system I waited on seeing a guy and girl leave but I never saw anyone to match the description.

Giving it half an hour or so I decided I had better go do a check and as soon as I stepped inside the toilets I could clearly see all 3 cubicles were empty, now I was confused.

Checking the cubicle and swinging the door near closed from inside there was a new note scrawled on the door reading.

"Thanks for letting us finish, if you want me be here at 10am tomorrow...Lauren"

Calling the cleaner to come and make sure the notes were scrubbed off I headed back to my desk and cameras to review the footage again just to make sure I didn't miss anything, spending a good 15 minutes reviewing there was definitely no one I would call Lauren leaving the toilets and now I was intrigued.

On the Wednesday morning I decided to find out what happened at 10am in the toilets, sat watching the CCTV up until 5 or so minutes before and nothing, certainly no women going in the men's toilets at least so again signing off as I didn't see any risk I decided a toilet break would be good.

Walking in I checked the cubicles and door 3 was just pushed up but not closed which I had always been dubious of, tapping the door and calling anyone in there the door was opened by a very attractive feminine looking character.

Asking cautiously are you Lauren?

The girl just nodded in reply smiling back at me.

Looking her over she was certainly very attractive, slim with shoulder length jet black hair and a slim leggy figure she must have been about 6 feet 3 tall in her stockings and heels with a tight black dress on.

Looking me over she simply asked me "You like?"

Replying you know this is the guy's toilet and a lady like yourself should be in the ladies where it is safer for you she grabbed my wrist pulling me into the cubicle and managing to reach past me to close and slide over the lock of the door.

I felt no danger at all and decided she was probably mentally ill so needed to be careful with her until I was pushed back against the door and she very quickly unzipped my flies and pulled out my cock.

Before I could stop her or if I had wanted to I am unsure, immediately she went down to her knees wrapping her lips around my very quickly hardening cock, watching her head bob on my bell end and enjoying her warm lips wrapped around my member I was enjoying her attentions too much to stop her.

Massaging my balls with her other hand she took all over my 8 inches deep into her throat and sucked me like she hadn't had cock in like forever, licking and teasing my bell end before taking my cock into her throat again like a well-trained fuck slut.

Moaning slightly as she sucked on my now rock hard cock was turning me on but very few girls have ever managed to make me cum just through Oral sex, finally pulling her lips from my shaft and looking up at me she knew what I wanted and as she asked if I wanted to fuck her I caught her gorgeous brown eyes and couldn't resist.

As she stood and turned pushing her hands against the back wall of the cubicle she asked if I had a condom.

Replying I did she asked me to slide it on and slip my cock inside her wet pussy.

Not needing to be asked twice and as I slid on the condom Lauren lifted her tight dress to reveal her stocking tops and very cute bum, reaching between her legs to play with her wet pussy a little I found she wasn't what I expected.

Reaching up between her thighs she definitely wasn't female, feeling a set of balls all be it very smooth balls I ventured further to realise she had an erection herself.

Luckily for her I am very bisexual and after she had given me such a good blow job I was keen to fuck her anyway, reaching for her cock she pushed my hand away and asked me not to touch it.

Reaching back she took a grip of my condom clad cock and guided me to her puckered arse, rubbing my cock up and down the cleft of her bottom before sliding it between her stocking clad thigh and smooth balls simulating fucking her.

Spreading her legs slightly I couldn't believe her stunning slim leggy figure topped off with stunning very high stilettos, sliding her panties out of her very plump but cute bum I had to get inside this girl.

Working a finger inside her anus it was clear she plans her meets as she was heavily lubed up already and she took a second finger no problem as I finger fucked her a little which she seemed to be enjoying with the moans she let out for me.

Asking her if she was ready she didn't speak but grabbed my hard throbbing cock and guided me inside her beautifully smooth and moist arse, she felt so good as she took all of my thick veiny 8 inches right up to my balls before asking me to fuck her hard.

Sliding in and out of her wet arse I was loving the feeling and only disappointed I couldn't fuck her bareback and feel her warm wet hole but sliding all 8 inches in and out of her before slamming her full of my cock made her moan for more so grabbing her hot waist I began to build up speed and fuck her arse as hard as possible slapping my balls against her hot smooth buttocks.

Loving the attention she bucked back into me with each thrust she was virtually taking my balls as well as my thick cock inside her, banging her as hard as I now could I wanted to cum so bad but wanted her to enjoy my thick shaft inside her as I guess she had planned with the note from the day before.

Managing to enjoy her hot wet arse I realised how long I had been and any much longer Police would be called as a priority for me being signed out for too long.

Pulling from her hot little arse I told her to sort herself out and come with me.

Walking her out of the toilets in my full security uniform appearing to the outside world to have caught someone up to no good I led her back toward the security office, making it to the door telling her to face the left hand wall while I entered the access code.

Grabbing her arm and taking her inside I led her to our admin desk and left her sat on the side, grabbing the police radio and signing back in the controller on the other end joked how long I had been so I simply responded delly belly mate, had a curry last night.

Putting the radio back on the side and doing a quick scan over the monitors there was nothing for me to concern myself with so sitting in my chair I beckoned over Lauren and unzipped my flies pulling out my semi hard cock.

Without having to be asked she wrapped her lips around my cock again giving me some of the best head I had ever had, frequently looking up at me as she teased my bell end making me rock hard again in seconds.

Standing up and dropping my trousers and boxer shorts Lauren leant back against our admin desk again, approaching her and leaning in to kiss her she let our lips meet and tongues start to enjoy one another.

Feeling her hard cock rubbing against my own I went again to touch her stiff shaft and she again asked me not to.

Picking her up and sitting her onto the edge of the desk she knew exactly what I wanted sliding off her panties this time and wrapping her long legs around me I told her I was out of condoms but wanted to fuck her again, looking me in the eye she said ok just don't cum in me please.

Pushing gently with my thick cock against her cute bum she took my cock with ease and as we fucked we got to kiss making me all the more horny and hard, pushing her flat back onto the desk and mounting her I got to fuck her like a real girl deep and hard pounding her wet boy cunt full of my bare hard cock.

Laying back moaning with pleasure as I fucked her now ruined arse smashing my full balls against her bum and loving the feel of her anal juices flowing all around my hard cock, unsure if I could keep fucking her so hard she asked me to stop.

Getting to her feet on her shaking legs she asked if she could ride me so I led her to the custody room and sat myself on the small 2 seater sofa, watching her climbing on top of me and lowering myself onto my cock was pleasure in itself but as her wet boy pussy took my thick cock inside her I had to try hard not to cum right there and then.

Kissing her as she rocked her hips down into me riding me with all of my thick rock hard cock inside her wet arse I was loving fucking this hot Trans girl still unsure how I had never spotted her before.

As she began to really work my cock in her bum I knew I could take no more and going to warn her I was about to unload my hot spunk she leant into me kissing me deep and not being able to hold it back I unloaded one then another and another hot load into her arse.

Seemingly forgetting she had asked me not to cum inside her she continued to kiss me and ride every last drop of my hot cum from my balls into her now dripping wet hole and not climbing off of me until I fell flaccid inside her arse.

Reaching for the backpack she brought up with her she pulled out some wipes and cleaned up my cock for me then her arse before sliding her panties back up.

Leaning in to exchange a kiss she thanked me and asked for privacy.

Leaving her in the custody room little did she know it was one of few rooms which has a camera, keeping an eye on this beauty I soon saw the guy we had stopped several times over as he changed from very hot Tgirl to guy again.

Waiting on the full transformation back to guy to happen I walked around to the custody room and stepped inside and addressed the guy known to us and he laughed and asked if I would be stopping him next time I saw him.

I could only reply.

Only if I have the place to myself again.

Standing aside so he could pass me he stopped and kissed me then said you can fuck me anytime and slid a piece of paper into my shirt pocket.

Letting him out of the security centre and on my way back to my desk to finish up my day I had to see what the note was, opening it up it said his fem name Lauren and his phone number with a note saying anytime you fancy a fuck let me know.

Weeks went by afterwards and I never spotted him once whether on CCTV or on foot patrol but I never could forget the fuck we had together.

And did I ever use that number he slipped me, yes I did but that is for another time.