Idiokti̱sía, Ypi̱réti̱s, Políti̱s Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch continued, "My sense of morality is changing as well. I find I am doing things to other people that the old Mitch wouldn't even have thought of. Things that would be considered cruel or sadistic in any other context. I get that some might consider it wrong, but for me, the lines are smearing. Again, it is the feeling of entitlement at work. All those rules that knit society together do not apply to me any more. That feeling continues to grow. Every time I enslave someone, more than just my cock gets hard. My 'self' inside gets bigger. It's like I take something from a slave, a little piece of their soul and add it to the 'me' inside. Freud might say it's my ego growing. And I'm OK with that. Does it scare you? What I'm becoming?"

"No Mitch, I love it! The more you become, the more I am. Being with you, being part of whatever you are, following you without doubt, it all makes me more than I could ever be alone. Remember how I told you I can sense when you have an erection? I can also feel that 'boost' when you enslave someone. Since I am just a part of you, I feel me becoming more each time as well. I think you look better now, Mitch. You've been losing weight, right?"

"No, I weigh close to the same as before. I used to have all this extra, um, fat, a little bit everywhere, but mostly around the middle. That's all gone, replaced with muscle across the shoulders and arms, legs. Everything responds to workouts like never before. I'm stronger now."

Jill had a twinkle in her eyes, "I'll bet you fuck better now, Mitch. You cock isn't any bigger than most guys. You just have awesome rhythm and endurance. You're a damned jackhammer now. God how I love it!"

"Yup, I can get hard anytime I want and stay hard as long as I want. I can even come as often as I want." On cue, his cock came throbbing back to life. Jill felt that familiar tugging, her whole being drawn like a magnet to his steel. She leaned down and easily vacuumed in his whole cock, locking her lips around the very base. Ever since becoming Mitch's slave, she never felt even the slightest urge to gag on his cock. She could gag herself with a spoon, or her own finger. But deep throating Mitch had become a natural act now, as much an expression of her true-self as her now regular masturbation. She pulled back slowly, feeling her lips slide along his length, her tongue counting the veins. Up and down she bobbed for good minute or two when he grabbed her hair and forced her all the way down, sending his load directly into her stomach, no swallowing required. She came at the same time. Coming from deep throat sex was another part of her true-self.

Jill rested her head on Mitch's chest for a while. They lay quietly, breathing, enjoying yet another post-coital high. Returning to their earlier conversation, "I would like to enlist some help in understanding how the medallion has affected us. Would you be willing to meet with someone I know who would be ideal?"

"I suppose. Who do you have in mind?"

"There's a girl in the Biochem department who is really smart. We've met a few times, at parties and the like. She's kind of a brainiac, but she's also pretty hot looking. You might like to meet her. Who knows where things might lead?" The twinkle in her eyes was unmistakable.

"You would set me up with another girl? Wouldn't you get jealous?"

Jill punched him playfully on the shoulder and giggled gently, "You're such a bonehead, Mitch! How many times do I have to say it. I. Am. Your. Property. Owning me means you own my cunt. It's not my place, on any level, to tell you who you can or cannot fuck. You don't need my approval. I could never be jealous of you. If you ask my advice, my first reaction would advise you to fuck me. Today, tomorrow, next week, you should fuck me as much as you want for the rest of my life. But if fucking other women were to make you happy, then by all means, fuck other women. Lots of them. Servant, Property, whatever it takes. If you want me to watch, or help you fuck them, then say it. The last thing I want in this world is for you to have less than you deserve. I have no say over any aspect of your life. I am yours to use as you see fit."

12