All Comments on 'Idle Hands: Finale'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
PentafelixPentafelixover 3 years ago

So, so, good. Thank you so much for this riveting and heartwarming story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well done!

Enjoyed it thoroughly. Nice upbeat unexpected ending. Thank you.

drose63drose63over 3 years ago

Sad to see it end. Great job!

Merlyn74Merlyn74over 3 years ago

Wish I could give it more than 5 stars.

JJTW77JJTW77over 3 years ago
Sequel?

Have looked forward to every new edition and hate to see it end. Maybe it’s set up to continue with a sequel?

TheGyrofalconTheGyrofalconover 3 years ago

Riveting, thank you for the story!

sandevan82sandevan82over 3 years ago
Exquisitely brilliant

It goes without saying that this is an incredibly well written series. Rarely do I experience arousal and misty eyes simultaneously. Your writing style serves to draw in the reader and the detail you add keeps the reader firmly in the world you have created. You are a very talented writer and I truly hope you continue to serenade us with your literary refrain.

sandevan82sandevan82over 3 years ago

It goes without saying that this is an incredibly well written series. Rarely do I experience arousal and misty eyes simultaneously. Your writing style serves to draw in the reader and the detail you add keeps the reader firmly in the world you have created. You are a very talented writer and I truly hope you continue to serenade us with your literary refrain.

Messy112Messy112about 3 years ago

Great series.....just one question

On one night Rachel trying to convince more babies from Josh and said that his son has to wait but next day she just jumped on her son.

Just this that they should have babies only with their partner. All the love and sharing is ok but parenting should be consider seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ha, ha, ha.... "Josh Sunderman of Peru, ILLINOIS..." During the entirety of this tremendously well crafted, and superbly told, wonderfully unique tale, I thought Josh, the artist had run away from his overbearing wife to Peru. Not down state Illinois, Peru, but another effing continent Peru! LMAO!

I wondered about the seemingly short trailer haul from Peru, but quickly forgot about it....

Peru, fucking, Illinois... didn't even know it exists; OR does it, and you evil bastard, Glaze, did it just to fuck with me? LOL

Tremendous work, you should take great pride in this, AND you should research how to write in a screen play format; this would make a helluva movie. Plus in Josh's artisitic tradition, it'd piss off a LOT of tight ass people!

Plus, it has what those Hollywood accountants love; a natural multiple sequel path, as Althea and her sisters have babies who grow uo to become demon-span killing babes.

Well done, thanks for sharing, and thanks for the work to put it together as a Lit submission.

Got my attention with Idle Hands, gotta go check out some of your other work, to see if I'm hooked.

Regards,

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this series from the first chapter, then what an amazing ending! Definitely the best succubus/supernatural story ever. Althea's character has been brilliantly created, as have the others. Just awesome! 5 stars doesn't even get close.

Strand

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extremely well written fantasy tale with outstanding character development and interesting storyline. The main characters being wholly amoral when it comes to sex was disappointing. Everybody having sex with everyone else, and open to breeding with others outside of their group, took a bit away from an outstanding story IMO. E.g., Sarah tells Jeremy that they were made for each other and she intends to have his children, but then goes on to say she plans on fucking other men. Will she have their babies, too, and talk Jeremy into raising them as his? Sounds like the men have no choice in any matters of the heart and are manipulated continuously by women threatening to find sex elsewhere. It becomes all about sex and not actual love. No one is truly special when you welcome all “cummers” as lovers. Sex at the drop of a hat with no buildup and no emotions involved… I skimmed over most of it as filler that added nothing to the plot. Succubi may be wired that way, but not many actual human beings. The marriage announcements at the end were cute, but given that no one is planning to honor any vows, largely meaningless. 5* for the excellent succubus tale, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Loved the series - THANKS for it!

Awesome Novella!

Red8_2PlayRed8_2Playover 2 years ago

Ahhhhhh.... why does it have to end?

Amazing story!!!!

6 stars .

Thank you so much.

Hope that 2022 bring you plenty of happiness !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holy crap that was incredible!

daswizarddaswizardover 2 years ago

Definitely got sucked in to the plot. Well written. Couldn't stop reading the last chapter.

Nice work, Glaze72!

IJS0904IJS0904almost 2 years ago

Superb! Very well written and captivating. I binge read every bit of it. Thank you very much for sharing.

mharrisonmharrisonover 1 year ago

Nothing more i can add that hasn't already been posted.... Fully agree with all the great praise - very well deserved!!

Many thanks for sharing your work with us all. Looking forward to reading more of your stories :)

sajamosajamoover 1 year ago

Brilliant story, great characters, well written. Keep up the good work.

TJ_WriterTJ_Writerover 1 year ago

Loved the whole story - the plot, the characterisation, the original take on so much of the succubi legends.

Simply awesome!

Thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Even if D & s was acceptable due to boredom or whatever there is no excuse for the corruption of both souls by arrogance or causing humiliation, pain or subjugation. Love can grow as a result of surviving suffering but suffering in itself can destroy a soul. Anyone who indulges in causing it is incapable of truly understanding love. They cannot be trusted or believed and their motives will always be suspect. Be careful. The allure is deceiving and a dead end. Even the concept of having a safe word is just a manipulative tool. It should never be required. Otherwise this was a fantastically great story, well written and a joy to read. If you wish to be rated, how about "we still consider you an asset, but..." 5 stars anyway! Chuckle...

boobfuckerboobfucker11 months ago

Wish there were more than 5 stars to give. Unbelievable story!!! I just could not stop reading. Thank you for this gem.!!!!!

KerrionKerrion6 months ago

Excellent!!! Though I would like to know if Alyhea and her sisters were able to have children to continue the line and increase their numbers, as well as if Rachel had another child and if he/she was effected by the changes to Rachel.

LevindlLevindl3 months ago

I guess the easiest way for me to say it in the shortest time possible, is: THANK YOU!!

This has been one of the most enjoyable stories that I have read on literotica. The story flowed naturally. The sex scenes with each individual couple were different in their own way, and it ended in a beautiful conclusion, without the reader feeling as if something was missing.

Could a sequel be written about the next generation of succubi? Sure it could, but there truly is no need for their to be.

Again, thank you for sharing this wonderful story, your wonderful time and writing it, and your extraordinary imagination.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...