Idolatria Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That being said," he sighed, crossing an ankle over his knee, "you clearly enjoy that too much for it to be a proper punishment."

I drew a shaky breath and dropped my eyes to my lap. "I... I guess."

"Boy, when I'm speaking, you will always look at me when you're able, do you understand?" said Levi calmly. At once, I snapped my head up. He went on. "There are Doms who prefer submissives to avert their eyes from those they serve. I'm not one of them. I want to see your face, and to see in your eyes what you're feeling. Don't. Look. Down."

These last words were spoken no louder than anything else, but Levi may as well have pounded them into my chest. I shuddered and nodded, feeling strangely vulnerable as I met his face.

For a moment, Levi said nothing, did nothing; just watched me squirm on my knees. He uncrossed his legs and slapped a hand on his thigh. "Up. Now."

I stumbled to my feet and was about to sit in Levi's lap like I had when he'd kissed me, but he put a hand on my chest. "No," he said calmly. "On your front, across my legs."

Nervously, I readjusted. It was awkward trying to get into position; I stood beside Levi and put my hands on his opposite knee, carefully laying my torso over his legs. Once I'd done most of the work, Levi held my hips and pulled me into place across his lap, my arms and legs hanging useless off of him and my half-hard cock pressing into his thigh. I was starting to feel a little foolish.

There was a zipping under my shoulder as he opened a pocket on his bag, and a soft clinking of metal. "Lift your feet up towards me," he instructed. It took me a minute to figure out the logistics, but I ended up shifting my weight forward and bending my legs so my heels almost touched my butt. Levi quickly clipped something between the cuffs on my ankles and let them fall back to the floor. I couldn't separate them anymore. He bent over my frame and pulled my wrists back underneath me, and I could see him linking the cuffs with a circular steel carabiner, almost mimicking the rings he attached it to. When he let go, I realized that he'd done these in such a way that his leg was trapped between my bound arms. Rather... My wrists were trapped around his ankle.

I felt my heart beating madly at all of this. Levi ran a slow hand down my spine, dragging a tremor under his fingers, and I was helpless and slung over his lap like a throw blanket.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you yet, Ash?" Levi asked placidly.

I swallowed and let my head hang, feeling the collar bite under my chin. "No... I don't, Sir."

"You coddled thing," he sighed. "Your parents never spanked you, did they?"

"What -"

WHACK!

Stinging pain flashed over the right side of my ass, heat radiating from the site of impact. As if to escape from the handprint burrowing into my flesh, my muscles seized, legs stiffening and practically lifting me off Levi's lap only for him to hold me back down with his other hand, and when the air finally released from my lungs, all I could do was yell.

"FUCK!"

"Easy," Levi warned softly. "If you squirm or tense up, it's only going to hurt worse."

A pitiful, breathy noise slipped out of me as Levi's hand rubbed over the spot he'd struck, causing a prickling soreness that was slow to fade.

"Poor thing... Seems you're sensitive. Guess I'll have to be gentler with you."

Before the pain of the first strike had gone, Levi brought his hand back down across the same spot, and I couldn't tell if he'd actually tried to lessen it this time or hit me harder. I howled.

"Tell me again how many days you waited to return, Ash," he said over my noise.

He'd begun massaging the spot again, spreading the pain as much as he soothed it. I hissed through my teeth. "Thirty-f... five."

SMACK!

More noise spilled out of me.

"How many strikes is that?" he asked.

"Three," I panted.

"How many will I give you?"

"Th... thirty-five...?"

"Smart boy."

SMACK!

My body was shivering with the effort to keep still under the quickening blows. I bit my lip and groaned into my throat. Hands bound, I could just barely hold Levi's ankle for support. Holy shit, that hurt!

Levi's voice snapped me back. "Start counting," he ordered softly.

"Four," I gasped out.

Levi gave no further instruction. Quickly, the only sounds in the room became the steady slap of his hand on bare skin, the strain of my voice keeping count through my wails, the rattle of the cuffs as I trembled with pain. Despite all effort, I couldn't stop my body from locking up in defense, and every strike where my backside tensed was definitely worse. My legs were stiff, toes curling into the rug, arms shaking as I clung to Levi's boot.

It wasn't the same place every time. He varied his targets, smacking both sides of my ass, sweeping his hand up from underneath, striking the tops of my thighs... He barely gave me a break. My flesh was raw, the sting boring into my muscles, eyes watering.

I could barely take it. It hurt. I desperately wanted to bear it for him, to push how much I could handle - but I couldn't remember ever being hit like this, and the leather over half of Levi's hand seemed to amplify the sting, and he found every target perfectly -

"Twenty...!"

The tears dripped off my face. My voice was thin and breaking. And just when I thought Levi was pausing to let me breathe, he reeled back and brought a volley of blows across my thighs, and my spine went rigid as I tried to fight through -

"MERCY!"

I didn't realize what I'd done until the word poured out... And suddenly, the blows stopped. It was still a moment before I could let my body unlock, only when I was absolutely sure there wasn't another waiting. In the blissful calm, I shuddered and slumped over Levi's lap, gasping for breath, pain pulsing through my battered flesh like a ringing in my ears. Slow-down word. Yellow light. Mercy. It worked. Holy shit.

The bare fingers of Levi's left hand traced the curve of my buttocks, and I whined at the burn it left.

"Can you go on?" he asked. "Or are you calling your safe word?"

Safe... If I said it, would even the punishment end? But -

"I... can... don't have to stop, but..."

"Have you kept count?"

I squeezed my eyes shut, inhaling slowly. I tried to count the last flurry in my head. "Twenty... Twenty-seven."

"You have eight left," Levi said. "Can you bear that much?"

My body shook at the thought. "No... Mercy... Please, mercy."

The hand on my backside disappeared. Once it did, I was suddenly aware that this hadn't softened my dick at all. I squirmed, almost forgetting the restraints until the rings snapped taut between my feet, halting progress. Levi still had control.

"You couldn't make it to thirty-five," he said, more amused than anything. "It was painful, wasn't it? Do you think it compares to your absence?"

"I... don't know, Sir."

"No. I guess you wouldn't. But I believe you understand enough for now." Levi reached down and unhooked my arms from around his leg. I struggled to lift my feet again, but he ignored this. "On the floor," he said.

"My legs -"

"You don't need to walk. Get on the floor."

I found myself strangely weakened, but Levi wound an arm under my body and helped me down onto my hands and knees. My ass was still smarting like hell. As I knelt and rubbed at the soreness in my ribs from being on his lap, Levi stood, stretched, and stalked to a spot in the center of the room again. I obeyed his beckoning gesture, stumbling slightly on the binding of my legs. I ended up having to slide on my knees almost like a seal. Everything was meant to debase me, remind me of my place... and to exalt the man before me.

It hurt to rest back on my heels now, but I couldn't spread my feet to stop it. Despite the stress of the whole ordeal, I knew it wasn't panic or fear driving the hammering of my pulse or the flutter in my stomach, or the still-unacknowledged rise of my sex. Against all common judgment, my body was enjoying every ounce of attention.

Levi stepped up in front of me, inches from my knees. "Let's see if this mouth is good for anything besides begging and kissing my boots. Shall we?"

His words sunk in slowly. Good for what? But I watched Levi's hands slide to the front of his pants and undo the button at the top -

Cold burn flooded my face. Heart thumping loudly, I jerked my head down and shut my eyes. Holy fuck. This is happening. I can't. I can't do this, I don't know what to-

"Look at me, boy." Levi's fingers wound into my hair and pulled my head back, gentle but firm. I forced my eyes open, tried to keep them on his face so far above me. His eyes remained stoic and calm as he stroked behind my ear. "This is the man you've been pleading to serve, right?" he asked.

I swallowed, my larynx pressing against the collar. "Yes... Sir."

"So why are you looking away?"

A weak laugh escaped my breath. I didn't realize until I tried to speak that I was shivering, chewing my lip. "I... I want to do this. I really do. But I'm s-scared. I've never..."

"Ash." Levi's voice stopped my stammering. "I wouldn't be ordering you to do this if I didn't think it would please me."

"I... I know, it's just... I'm s-sorry..."

"Don't be afraid. Trust me to guide you. Close your eyes and breathe for me."

I obeyed. Levi's voice had this strange ability to calm or incite me at his will. I felt the tremor ebbing from my limbs with each slow breath I took, even with the soft sound of his zipper threatening to speed my heart.

"Sit up," he told me. "Open your mouth."

I rose up on my knees, blindly letting my mouth fall open, letting Levi's hand cup my jaw to hold me. Warmth tantalizingly brushed my bottom lip, my muscles tightening in anticipation... I'd imagined this before. It was the first fantasy I'd even conjured up about Levi, sucking him off - and I would have laughed at the irony of it if Levi hadn't suddenly pushed himself into my mouth.

An involuntary noise crawled up from inside me and was instantly suppressed by the heat pressing against my tongue. I forced myself to feel it, to let him fill my senses... Levi's sex was warm and thick, his skin tasting vaguely of sweat and that earthy aroma of his. He stayed still to force my mouth to accommodate him, to get me used to the unfamiliar task. I flexed my tongue along his length brazenly and felt him twitch in response, and he relaxed his grip on my chin with a sigh. Cautiously, I pulled back a little, trying to learn his shape by sensation.

"Easy," he breathed. "Watch your teeth... Just let your mouth move over me."

I found myself shaking again. My hands gripped each other for stability, the metal rings at my shackles rattling. Levi let me slide him in and out of my mouth just once before he eased me back, lifting my face.

"It's... is it no good?" I panted.

"You're fine," he said, stroking my hair away from my face. "While we're doing this, you're not going to be able to use your safe word."

"Oh - fuck -"

"Put your hands on my hips," Levi instructed gently. "If you need to slow down or stop, just pat me to let me know. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir..."

"Good boy. Go on."

I braced my hands over Levi's waist and steadied myself, taking a deep breath before I could finally look down at what I was being given.

Levi... hadn't been kidding when he suggested the minor difference in our size. Seeing him up close was intimidating and enthralling in one. Full and slightly curved, the dark hair at its peak carefully trimmed - if beautiful could describe anyone's... well... fuck. But I was distracted and curious upon seeing the steel ring encircling his base.

"What's... that for?"

"Just something I enjoy," he said patiently. "It won't affect you. Now use your mouth before I do."

My hesitation was brief this time. I hardened my nerves and ran my tongue across the tip of Levi's sex, tasting his precum, the strange and biting sweetness of it... Drawing a shaky breath, I let my eyes close again and pushed my mouth back onto him.

I'd watched girls do this in videos for years. It hadn't looked hard, but I found out there was a lot more involved than just bobbing your head. To keep my teeth out of play, I had to loosen my jaw and tighten my lips around him while my tongue remained pressed along the swell at his underside. My immediate instinct was to try and take as much of him as I could, to force him into the soft depths of my throat; the second Levi's cock nudged the back of my tongue, though, I had to choke back my untrained gag reflex. My inexperience was badly tangible. I was slow, clumsy, awkward in every movement. Did this feel good for him? Was I doing enough? At this angle, I couldn't look up at him for reassurance. My only sign of encouragement was his hand cradling the back of my head, and the fact that he hadn't told me to stop yet... I rolled my tongue against him and felt the muscle flex in response, and above me, Levi groaned with satisfaction. Emboldened, my heart fluttering, I did it again.

But before I could do much else, I felt a tug on my hair and pulled back, catching my breath. Levi tilted my head back to meet his eyes, free hand stroking himself sedately.

"You're doing well, Ash," he said, before I could ask. "Just a little bit short of being able to finish. I'm going to take control."

I trembled and leaned into his hand. "Please..."

Levi's fingers combed back through my hair again, this time gathering it in one hand at the back of my skull, the other holding my jaw, a finger hooked into the ring on my collar. Holding my head in place. I tightened my grip on his waist, suddenly anxious, and shut my eyes as Levi refilled my open and inviting mouth...

And with barely a warning, he thrust forward.

I was given a scant moment to acclimate before Levi repeated the motion, a steady, even tempo falling just shy of making me gag again. My body shook. My unattended cock was almost painfully hard. Levi didn't seem to want to allow me to get too used to anything; as soon as I'd adapted to the easy pattern of his movements, he increased the pace, his breathing growing more audible.

I was drowning in his scent. Leather and steel and warm, masculine pheromone, like a heady mixture of drug on his skin. This was all I could focus on anymore - Levi fucking my mouth, pulling me as deep as he dared without ever allowing my lips to touch the silvery circle at his base, forcing me to learn to breathe between his thrusts. My eyes were watering, jaw aching, but this... it felt so good... I belonged here.

Levi's rocking began to slow as his breath became more ragged, and I heard him gasp out: "Ash... I'm close. Keep your mouth open for me."

My stomach clenched at his words, at the jerking of my head as he pulled me back and steadied me with one hand, the other rigorously stroking his cock with the tip lying on my tongue... He was going to unload in my mouth. I slid my shaking hands to his leatherbound thighs, blood pounding in my groin, every fiber in my body waiting, longing -

The first peal of heat spilled across my tongue as Levi's voice, deep and harsh, rewarded my devotion. The hand gripping my hair shook with the pulse of his climax. When he finally pulled away with a hard sigh, I leaned forward to lick the end of his cock, and Levi yanked my head back to stop me. I swallowed with a shudder, the subtle sweetness of his orgasm sticking to my tongue, marking me...

I slumped back on my heels as Levi let go of my hair and fixed the front of his pants, only for me to be sorely reminded of why I was being careful with my backside. The mixed harmony of our panting was the only sound in a suddenly quiet room. It was like I'd forgotten we were even in Levi's apartment. He lifted my chin once more, and I looked up into his unexpectedly tired eyes, waiting for him to command me again.

But for the longest time, he only gazed down into my face as if only just now realizing I'd come back... And then, wordlessly, he fell to his knees and threw his arms around me with a shuddering sigh.

It took a moment for my body and mind to shift from the scene to... this. To warm embrace. To Levi's hands clutching my waist, pressing my face against his shoulder, holding me as if he were afraid I would disappear if he let go. All I could hear was his slow, shaky breathing in my ear, his cheek against my neck... A tremor ran down my spine and loosened every muscle, my shape coming apart in his arms and finally allowing the tears to fall. I let my breath out in a shiver and hugged him back tightly.

"I'm sorry," I whimpered. "I'm s-so sorry... I didn't mean to... I was being s-stupid-"

"Shh." Levi ran his fingers through my hair, his voice low and soothing. "I know. It's all right. You're forgiven already."

"I never should have... You had every right to be furious with me-"

"It's okay. You're here now. I've got you."

I pulled back, shaking my head. "You must have... h-hated me so much. This whole time, I d-don't blame you if you resented me... Levi, I d - I don't know if I'd have forgiven me for this."

Levi paused, returning my gaze calmly. "I didn't... hate you, Ash," he said. "Not once."

I smiled weakly and scoffed under my breath. "You don't have to say stuff to make me feel better... Pretty sure you were done with me the day I left."

He exhaled slowly and lowered his eyes. "Ash, let me see your collar."

I blinked. "Why?"

Ignoring my question, Levi pulled my head down by the ring at my throat and wound his hands around my neck to unbuckle the collar from me. When I raised my head, he grabbed my hands and pressed the leather band into them.

"Levi, what -"

"Look at it," he told me.

In confusion, I looked from him to the collar in my hands, softened with my sweat. It hadn't occurred to me until now that this wasn't the same collar I'd worn last time, though the color was similar. It was a beautiful thing, a design worlds away from the others... Polished, slim, stitches more well-hidden, the fixture in the front carefully set between silver rivets, the ring on it too small to get more than one finger through. And with it off, I could now see the inside lining, could see something carefully tooled into the leather like an engraving. Letters. A name.

ASH • REV 3:19

Slowly, it began to dawn on me what the collar meant - what its very existence meant. And what the part next to my name could possibly be... "You made this for me," I said slowly. "Is this - that's a verse from Revelation. But I don't remember..."

Levi smiled. His hand slid over my cheek, thumbing a lock of hair from my face. "'Those whom I love,'" he recited, "'I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent.'"

The low, soft purr of Levi's voice ran down inside me like warm water. My shoulders trembled with the threat of sobs. I was still naked except for my restraints and the silver pendant around my neck, still kneeling on the floor, my hair tangled and face a mess... But I didn't feel like a man who had just licked someone's boots, been spanked over their knee, facefucked and fed cum. Blissful relief enveloped me, and I let myself sink back into Levi's arms, no longer able to keep from crying into his shoulder. He held me tight, ignoring the tears running onto his harness.

"You're mine, Ash," he whispered. "For as long as you honor my collar... you are mine."

12