All Comments on 'Idolatria Ch. 12'

by Asbel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
charletnarouhcharletnarouhabout 4 years ago
Yes, please.

I found this yesterday and have read through the whole series twice now. I need to read it again. I love your writing style, the details, the characters, the skillful development, and the measured doses of heartbreaking angst countered by the melting tenderness. I will say, as some one who considers being spanked and flogged to be among life’s greatest pleasures, I am often disappointed by the way they are portrayed in erotica. The amount of fear and pain often ascribed to these acts are part funny, part sad to me. I hope that Ash can learn there is a sensual, delicious, pleasurable side to impact play, and pain in general. And, as someone who is collared as has a great deal of love for their collars and all they symbolize, I love the detail and attention paid to the collar. Ash clinging to his collar to keep from touching himself, anchoring himself in it, gasping his submission with both hands, is so fucking sexy, but also drenched in so much rich, beautiful symbolism. I can’t wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Just found this have read the whole series now love love love it more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you!

I found this series yesterday, and I've read through to here and look forward to whatever comes next.

But that's not why I say "thank you." I'm an old man -- 70 -- and had just about decided to give my kink toys to the local leathermen's association for their spring auction...if they manage to have one next March. But this story reminded me how much I love Dom/sub play and kink. I didn't begin to explore this world until I was 50, but the last 20 years have been great fun. So I think I'll hold onto the toys a while longer -- the restraints, floggers, paddles, rods, violet wand, spanking bench and the sling. You never know who might come along. The last guy who had me in my sling was twenty-six. OINK! (I'm a sub/bottom, but I learned to play switch because you get to play a lot more that way. I'm still a fairly decent flogging top. But sub is my place.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love this. I love you

Ok I'm exaggerating with the title but HOLY- this is amazing. I'm in love with the story, the characters, and your writing.

Thank you so much for sharing your work with us. I'm so happy, I literally read the whole thing today. I hope you will continue with this amazing series.

Gawd I love this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsbel@Asbel
Asbel has lived in places. Not all those places were nice. He wrote a terrible book in high school. He doesn't remember the title. It's gone now. Then he met the man who became Ricky. In 2013, Asbel started writing another book called Hematoma. It was a book about Ricky. Pe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Idolatria Ch. 11 Previous Part
Idolatria Series Info