All Comments on 'Idolatria Ch. 18'

by Asbel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's here! Thank you for another chapter! I love Ash and Levi. I love Ash's hunger for training while still contemplating the newness of his change. Can't wait for the munch!

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 1 year ago

Glad you're back to continue this story

skix1101skix1101over 1 year ago

The quality of this story is genuinely unparalleled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that’s plenty of incentive for Ash to win his match! Something tells me Janina will notice Levi at the match…and Ash paying attention to Levi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve been checking daily since the last chapter for this-#18! I’m hoping that you are well author and moved. If I remember correctly this is sort of like ‘Act 2’ ? I reread the last couple chapters to remember the details. I’m afraid of the brother Dan recognizing Ash in the online advertising. And sure Ash’s family and friends can recognize Levi. Well it seams like Ash is ready for it now that he feels ‘freedom’ as described in this chapter.

I don’t really get why the horrible old elementary school dom can’t be denied attendance at this weekend’s festivities so Levi can attend in peace- further more it sounds like many wouldn’t be upset if he was kicked out. Please help me understand this in the upcoming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since you posted this chapter, the image of Ash wearing the mask has been living rent-free in my head. Just yum with how every moment between these two is so well described. I'm drooling just like Ash is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've reread the series again. I'm a moth to flame at this point. Does Ash win his match? Or loose and agonize over disappointing Levi? Hope you are well Author.

canndcanndabout 1 year ago

I really hope you keep writing. This is a great story. I'm curious about levi around others of the community too. I kinda want to see him face this person who was a shitty dom and see him conquer his past. I think it'll be good for ash to meet others with similar tastes so he doesn't feel as alone.

AsbelAsbelabout 1 year agoAuthor

Promise I’m still working on this. Unfortunately all my beta readers have become too busy and I’m not confident enough with this latest chapter to release it yet. I’m actually two chapters ahead by now.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’m so glad you are back and even further ahead. Thank you and I don’t know what it is about these 2, but it feels like they need each other more than either of them even realize.

Ex_Luke1 (I am on another device and I’m not logged on for a while).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsbel@Asbel
Asbel has lived in places. Not all those places were nice. He wrote a terrible book in high school. He doesn't remember the title. It's gone now. Then he met the man who became Ricky. In 2013, Asbel started writing another book called Hematoma. It was a book about Ricky. Pe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Idolatria Ch. 17 Previous Part
Idolatria Series Info