All Comments on 'Idyll: A Sex Scene'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
ughhh, oh yeah

Great use of verbal imagery. Neatly packaged. You took me along with you as the episode unfolded. It's like you know the fantasy of sooo many women. Just enough plot to hold the story together.

Thank You...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Yeah...

I never thought I would really be into that stuff... but you're story was really... I don't even know the words. Seriously... you had me just waiting for what was going to happen next. Thanks...

shereadsshereadsalmost 20 years ago
Good lord, Doctor M!

At Disney World they used to call that an "E" ticket.

It was scary and completely irresponsible, and that last turning dip nearly snapped my spine. So why am I back in line again?

herecomestherainherecomestherainalmost 20 years ago
Loved it

Doc this is an extremely hot piece. Tightly written, beautifully paced, we're firmly inside his head as he worships and loves her. Incendiary stuff for this reader. Well done and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Whoa nelly...

This wasn't the first I've read of yours-I just read so prodigiously and fast that I can lose track of the good ones. I will start that notebook of Author nics one day. Assuming I ever own a pen that actually works. Why do I especially love your writing? You have some serious skill in the art of showing, and not just telling a reader, what to feel. It is so hard not to get lazy and just try to tell a reader what you want them to feel. Still remember, show me, don't just tell me, from an excellent teacher I once had. I still struggle with that. An aspiring writer could learn a lot from you, I'd sign up for the course. Thanks for the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
IMO

Intelligent and suspenseful. Even though there are no safe words (my pet peeve), there is implied consent. There is no real cruelty here, even the nipple clamps are for beginers and without much bite. Although Ashley must have considerable fear, Rob lets her know what is going to happen, that the events ARE her fantasy as well as his. I think his actions and concern for the well being and sexual satisfation of his partner show love. So, contrary to your note Dr. Mabeuse, this is not just about sex....although that was plenty hot. Leighlilly

CoryleaCoryleaover 15 years ago
You can't

*laugh* I love the introduction to this piece; it's priceless, and of course the story itself is lots of fun. I love how you show us so much of what he's thinking. Even though you think this is solid fluff all the way through, you put so much of yourself into your work that you can't write anything that has no redeeming social value. Sorry, Doc, you'll have to try again. :-)

nikki_at_nightnikki_at_nightabout 14 years ago
Captured it all

Incredible, the way the words strike multiple chords in me. Over the top, graphic, sticky hot and sexual language stirs me up, makes my heart beat fast, my hands drift down. HIs understanding of Ashley's restrained desire and conflicting urges to be demure and be a slut ring so true to my feelings.

What moves me most is learning what goes through the Dom mind...how what the sweet sub looks like and does drives him wild. How her submission and consent fuel His desire to restrain and plunder...How her submission is her power over him.

I get it! And I miss it...

darcysweetdarcysweetabout 14 years ago
Even when you're 'not trying'

You're spectacular. I love this. I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Done it again!

I love your writing. It's fabulous. Sexy and emotional. I love that you write from the Dom's perspective, but that he's still so aware of what his sub is feeling... Wonderful stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mmmmm....

Wow, your writing gives me the shivers...in a very good way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Perfect Dom

He is perfect. There's nothing more appealing than a Dom who is caring and knowledgeable about both his actions and his sub. I'll have to check out your other work! Thank you:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My favorite literotica writer....

The Doc can do no wrong. Every story I have read by this man has brought me pure pleasure. It's like I'm right there... Amazing. Please keep up the good work doc!

GoodrichGoodrichalmost 7 years ago
No words

The best I can do to describe this is cliched and simple: Unnff!

Incredibly sensual, sexual, and erotic! The buildup was hugely enticing and the conclusion did not disappoint. Wow. Just spectacular!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn, but this is fine work! My only other reaction is that for such a scene as he creates from knowing of her darkest fetish need, is that he asks for her reaction, seeks her concurrence in what is happening. If he really wants to show her her own fetish need, he need not keep seeking her reassurance. His doing so weakens the tension a bit each time, seemed to me. Five well-earned stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous