All Comments on 'Idyll'

by Evinrude1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JgsexyJgsexyover 1 year ago

That was fun to read. I love the beach, the sun, and of course a strong man who takes me through my paces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice hot story. My first was an older guy who lubed me up with one finger before fucking me, his cock stretching me open hurt a bit but then he'd slow down apply more lube to his cock then started fucking me again. WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is hot! The anonymity of the seducer adds to the sexual tension just the right amount. I would love the read more of your writing. I hope you expand this story to another encounter with a lusty man or two right there between the dunes. Seems like your protagonist wants it to happen too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, remind me of my first time, bending over and feeling the head of his cock entering my ass. It hurt a little at first, then he was thrusting away and it felt good. Hired a male escort in Orlando with a 9.5” big cock. Best fuck of my life. he took his time building me up, then reamed me hard, his balls slapping against my ass. I asked him not to cum in me, but let me swallow him. I love the taste of hot cum, right from the tap, shooting onto my tongue and down my throat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEvinrude1@Evinrude1
I joined Literotica because I've written a story and want to share. I also look forward to reading other stories.