The Apartment Pt. 01

Story Info
Mature divorced guy introduced to gay sex
2.3k words
4.7
11.3k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stepdon
Stepdon
30 Followers

After my divorce I moved into a small apartment in a small town. It was well situated behind the shops and close to the rail station. The apartments were not luxurious as money was tight after my ex-wife's lawyers had taken all they could, but they were clean and comfortable enough.

My neighbours in the block mostly kept themselves to themselves. I'd pass them on the stairs or in the lobby and we'd nod and say hello. Most were of a similar mature age to me, so fortunately noise was never a problem.

There were two apartments per floor and six floors in my block. I was still working so would be out most weekdays, only bumping into people in the evenings or at weekends. The tenant in the apartment on my floor was a guy called Dave. He was probably about five years younger than me, balding, well presented guy, kept himself fit. He's always greet me with a 'Hello,' a smile and a nod. I'd seen the odd male visitor for him so assumed he was gay.

I liked to go for a run a few evenings a week and at weekends. I'd put on my running gear, plug in my earphones and do 5 to 6k. One Saturday morning I was just going out when Dave appeared at his door. 'Morning' he said, 'you haven't got some milk you could spare have you?'

'Yes, hang on' I said, turning back to my door, unlocking and fetching the half bottle I had.

'You're a star mate' he said, 'I'll pay you back.'

'No worries' I said, I'll pick up another from the shop on my way back. Have that on me.'

Dave raised his thumb at me in thanks. He was just wearing a dressing gown, nothing on his legs or feet and I could see a gold chain around his bare chest.

As I headed off on my usual route along the riverbank, I wondered whether Dave had a guest staying or was recovering after a heavy night on the beer. Either way, nothing beats a cup of tea in the morning after a heavy session.

I finished my run, picked up some more milk from the shop and headed back home. As I climbed the stairs, Dave appeared at his door and offered my some money for the milk, I told him it wasn't necessary as I'd just got some more. He asked if I fancied a cup of tea. I told him I was sweaty from my run but he said it didn't matter, he was still in his dressing gown. Although I would have preferred not to, I said okay and followed him into the apartment.

I sat at a table in his lounge, next to the kitchen. He made the tea and was chatting away as he brewed. 'How do you like your tea mate?' he called out.

'I like it like I'd like my ex-wife,' I said, 'in a bag under water.'

Dave roared with laughter, 'That's brilliant mate, bloody funny' he said as he appeared with two cups and sat on the chair next to me.

'How long you been divorced?' he asked.

'We've been separated for a couple of years and divorced about nine months. Women eh?'

'I wouldn't know mate' he said, 'I bat for the other side. Mind you I've met many a gay bloke that's a drama queen. So not got anyone else currently then?'

'No' I said, 'I'm in no hurry to get into another relationship. Happy to jog on by myself and get the occasional hook up when needs must.'

'Fair enough,' he said, I'm much the same. 'I've got a couple of trusted FWB's I can connect with when I need to.

'That's handy' I said, I could do with a couple of friends like that.'

'Id lend them to you mate' he said but they're probably not your type' he said.

'Who knows?' I said, 'I'm pretty open about things nowadays.'

Dave gave me a quizzical look. 'What, are you a bit Bi then?' he asked.

'Don't know if it's Bi or not but I'm open to all the options now. Funny how you look at life differently after things happen.' I replied.

'So,' he said, 'if you don't mind me asking, 'have you been with any guys then?'

'Yeah a couple' I said laughing, 'nothing serious, maybe what they used to call heavy petting.'

Dave laughed too. 'Blimey, I haven't heard that phrase in years.'

'No' I said, but I'm an old bloke so its probably more my era.'

'How old are you then' Dave asks.

'Mid 60's' I reply.

'Never would have thought that,' he says, 'I would have thought ten years younger, similar to me. You keep yourself fit and look after yourself.'

'Yes,' I replied, I really like exercising and love that tight muscle feeling from a workout.'

Dave laughed. 'Yeah I like that tight muscle feeling too!'

As we were talking, I noticed Dave's dressing gown had slipped open a little, exposing his leg and I could see the edge of black underwear at the top of his leg. The top of the robe had opened too revealing more of his chest which was well defined.

'You look like you keep in shape too' I said

'Yeah I go to the gym when I can be bothered and I have some weights here I try and use most days.'

He then opened his robe to show his abs and he revealed a nice pair of briefs that seemed well loaded.

'Very nice I said, good definition.'

''You talking about the abs or the package?' he said laughing.

I laughed too, 'It all looks pretty well put together I said.

Dave reached over and stroked my thigh. 'You're quads are well developed' he said, squeezing my thigh and gently rubbing his hand onto the inside. 'You're adductors are tight too' he said looking straight at me.

I could feel my heart rise rising and my crotch getting tighter. Dave was a good looking bloke, not sure if I fancied him but my lust was certainly starting to rise. He kept squeezing adn rubbing my thigh while we looked at each other.

'I'm wondering what those muscles would look like without the lycra gear?' he said. 'Fancy showing me?'

'I might be little sweaty from my run' I said.

'I'll risk it,' he said, go on take your top off. You wearing pants under those lycra joggers?

'I've got some Calvin's on' I replied.

'Go on then, let me have a look.'

I looked at Dave's open robe and it was obvious he was turned on by the outline of his cock in his pants. It wasn't huge but well defined and I could tell his cock was cut.

'Go on,' he said again, 'you know you want to' he said. 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours.'

I stood up and pulled off my running jacket and pulled the long sleeved top over my head. I could smell that I was a bit sweaty but I just did it. I then pulled down my lycra joggers to below the knee. I was sporting a semi by now and the underwear did nothing to disguise it.

'Fuck' said Dave, 'you've been hiding something special there' he said and his hand reached up and cupped my cock, making me instantly hard. He squeezed and I groaned.

Dave stood up ad came towards me, still with his hand on my bulge and he kissed me on the mouth. I opened my lips and his tongue snaked in and I kissed him back. His other hand reached behind my head and pulled me close while his hand was squeezing my cock and balls. I opened my mouth wider and Dave's tongue pushed deep into my mouth. My hands were around his waist and I moved one inside his robe feeling his warm skin. We were kissing really passionately and I was very turned on.

Dave pulled back a little. 'I want you in my bed. Do you fancy it?' and he kissed my mouth again.

'I'm not very experienced with guys' I said.

'That's no worry, I'll show you the ropes. Give me an hour or two and you'll want cock more than pussy, I promise you.' Dave squeezed my cock. 'Jesus,' he said, 'I've got to get this in my mouth' as he pulled down the front of my Calvins and grabbed my erection.

I kicked off my shoes and joggers and Dave led me by my cock to his bedroom. It was quite an erotic sight. Big ornate metal headboard on a king size bed, lots of dark furnishings and gay erotic art on the walls, plus a couple of phallic statuettes. On the cabinet next to the bed was a glass dildo. Dave shrugged his dressing gown off and as he pulled my pants down I did the same to him. His cock sprang out and I could see the end was wet with precum. We kissed passionately again, hands exploring each other's naked bodies. He kept one hand squeezing my cock and the other was pinching and pulling my nipples so I did the same as him. Our kissing was fantastic, as good as kissing any girl and more passionate that most. I love how his tongue explored every corner of my mouth, his lips were sucking my lips and my tongue and he was giving little bites to my tongue.

'Fuck' he said, I want to do everything with you, starting with this.'

He dropped to his knees and took my cock in his mouth, he was firm with it, pulling on my balls, licking hard around the head, sucking the head up through the foreskin, squeezing the base with his fingers. His mouth was making lots of noises and he was murmuring and moaning with pleasure. He then ran his tongue down the length and under and around my balls taking them in his mouth and gently sucking them.

It was my turn to moan, the feelings I was getting though my cock were amazing, I was so turned on I was concerned I was going to shoot too quickly and I so wanted it to last..

'God your precum tastes so good' Dave said, 'I want to drink it all, I don't want to waste a drop.'

'Go easy Dave' I groaned, 'you'll make me cum too soon'.

Dave stood up. 'Sit on the edge of the bed' he said. I did as instructed and he moved towards me. 'I want you to suck me, just like I sucked you. I want you to make me cum in your mouth. I want you to take it all and swallow every drop because that's what lovers do.'

I took Dave's cock and licked it up the shaft and around the head then into my mouth. It had been so while since I last licked a cock and wasn't sure what to expect, but whether I was just turned on or this was different, I loved it. The taste was sensational and I couldn't get enough. I could taste the precum in my mouth and on my lips. I was making love to this beautiful organ and it was repaying me with little drops of delight. Dave was holding my head and my neck and my hair, moving my head in each direction, guiding me on sucking and licking it to his liking. He was talking to me constantly, telling me to suck it hard, taste him, swallow his juice, how I was a good cocksucker, better than the guy that sucked it the other day and telling me he was going to make me a superb gay lover.

Then he was guiding me lower, telling me to lick and suck his balls, how to caress them and squeeze them, how to lift them up and push my tongue along his crease toward his arse. I loved the taste of his skin the sweaty taste mixed with the smell of cock. Surprisingly I found myself wanting to get my tongue near his puckered hole!

'Oh fuck' he said, 'I'm close. I want you to take all my spunk now. Don't worry its only the start. They'll be more. We've a long night. Taking my cum now makes you mine for the night yeah?'

I nodded. I wanted it, I wanted to be his, to be used, to be directed, to be drained as he saw fit.

He was back in my mouth, I was sucking him as before, he was holding my head, he was telling me to look at him, to watch his face as he came, to watch his lover's face as I sucked and then I felt it rise, the cock expand and the first drop, then the spurt hit my tongue and my throat. I wanted to swallow but I wanted to taste too. Dave groaned and shouted and held my head tight as my mouth filled. I was swallowing then taking more and swallowing again and then the deluge eased and I could savour the flavour and I loved it, God how I loved it. If this was how most spunk tasted I was going to be addicted.

I kept him in my mouth, I didn't want to let it go, I swallowed everything, licked every drop, kissed his beautiful member until he pulled back.

'Superb mate, fucking superb. You are a class cocksucker. You have a job for life there'. Dave leaned down and kissed me on the mouth, his tongue pushing in my lips to taste me.

'Jump into bed mate,' he said. I'll make some tea.'

Then its my turn to really pleasure you. I couldn't wait.

Stepdon
Stepdon
30 Followers