If By Chance

Story Info
Trish's friend, Debs, wants a revenge fuck.
3.9k words
3.81
23.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording, any information retrieval system, without the written permission of the author. While this story is based on true events in real places at real times of our lives, the bulk of the story is fiction. The characters are based on real people; the names of the characters are not. Their names have been changed to protect the innocent and the guilty. In my happy world, no one gets sexually transmitted disease. All characters are over 18.

This story involves extra-marital sex and a hint of bad religion. If that is unacceptable to you, move on. This great site, Literotica, has other stories that are more to your liking. I do appreciate constructive feedback. Negative comments are ignored. Enjoy life. I do.

"Luke is going to be kicked out of their church!" Trish yelled at me as I walked in the door after work.

"Damn, honey. You know how to greet a guy. What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

"Luke cheated on Debs. They'll kick him out!"

"Whoa! Let's take a few minutes to get a drink. Scotch for me; red or white for you?" I asked.

"Red - the Port. I need it for this! Church is so important to them. It will crush them emotionally." Trish declared.

I quickly poured the drinks and sat down at the table with Trish.

"Okay. Tell me what happened."

Trish took a couple of sips of wine and began explaining. Apparently, Luke had hooked up with a co-worker. Afterwards, he was so guilt-ridden over it that he confessed to Debs right away. They are members of a fundamentalist religion that requires each member to report their own sins, and when he admits to the church elders what he did, they will either put his membership on probation or remove it outright.

"What is Debs planning to do?" I asked.

"She has no idea. She's just in shock. She's trying to work through it mentally." Trish responded.

"What should she do?" I asked.

"Kick him in the nuts, take everything he has in child support and alimony, and toss him aside" Trish replied.

"Or..." I said.

"Or...Oh! You deviant! You pervert! HA! HA! HA! I wonder if Debs even knows what a revenge fuck is. How would we set that up?"

I responded, "Ask her to lunch tomorrow. Take her to our favorite oriental place. She may be 100% Italian, but she loves oriental, remember? Talk about what she's thinking. Cover the bases - forgive and forget, burn the bastard with divorce, or something in between. That's when you mention a revenge fuck. Be sure to talk about it the most. Tell her you've seen the looks we've had for each other, and you know there is a spark there. If by chance she wanted a revenge fuck, I would be willing to help. That should also open the door to talk of open relationships in general and ours specifically."

"Great idea, honey! You've thought about this before, huh?"

"I admit I have. It's been a fantasy. Debs has a sweet body and great personality. I never thought this opportunity might occur."

"I'll take care of it then. I'll let you know what happens when you are home from work tomorrow."

*****

"Honey, I'm home!" I shouted as I walked in the door.

"So am I, and I have news for you!" Trish responded with a laugh.

"Here's your scotch, baby. Settle in while I tell you what happened today at lunch! Long story short, Debs had no idea what a revenge fuck was, but she was all in once she learned. She and Luke had talked a little bit, and she told him to not say anything to anyone at church until they talked more about his affair. Debs made him promise to keep his mouth shut. She told him she needed time alone and he was to watch their kids on Friday night. The two of you will meet for dinner and fun. I've made reservations at a restaurant and hotel for you. Debs will meet you at the restaurant."

I was pleasantly surprised. "You have this all worked out, don't you?" I laughed.

"Just for you, my dear", Trish responded.

*****

Friday evening came, and I drove to the restaurant across town to meet Debs. As I waited for her in the parking lot, I saw her pull in a couple of minutes later. She had a big smile on her face when she walked over to me. I grinned and asked, "Are you ready for this?"

She laughed, hugged me, kissed me, gave me a little pat on my ass and said, "Oh hell yes! I am so ready for this. We've made eyes at one another since we met. We wouldn't be disloyal to our mates, but we both liked what we saw. After Luke's escapade and Trish's offer of you for a revenge fuck - well, I'm all in!"

"Super! Let's have a light dinner and then head next door to the hotel for a couple hours of fun. I promise to get you home at a decent hour."

Debs laughed and said, "Okay!"

We had salads and split an appetizer while chatting. Debs asked about Trish's and my relationship. I responded that we have had an open relationship for a while. We enjoy it, but it takes a lot of work. We absolutely must keep our relationships with others on a "sex-only for sex" level. The others can never be more than close friends. It really is hard work. Between that and holding the jealously factor down to something manageable, we have all we can handle. I told her we could talk more about it later, but not to get into a heavy convo now. She agreed. We finished dinner and left to go next door for our evening together.

It was a short walk. Debs took my arm as I offered it, and we walked the short distance to the lobby of the hotel. Trish had made the reservations for Mr. and Mrs. She's thoughtful about those things, and it makes times go more smoothly. I also knew that if this had not worked out with Debs, then Trish would have been coming in with me for this evening of sexy fun and enjoyment.

The room was in Trish's favorite room location in any hotel - top floor, last room at the end of the hall. Less traffic happens there, even with the stairs nearby. I opened the door and Debs walked in before me. Ladies first - always! It was a nicely made-up room with one king size bed, a small bar, and sliding doors leading to a balcony outside at the back of the hotel. Trish had hotel service set out champagne in a bowl of ice. I asked Debs if she would like a glass. She accepted a "short glass", saying that she wanted to be fully aware of what she was doing and what was being done to her. "Let's save the rest for after," she said. I poured two short glasses, and we talked as we sipped, enjoying one another's company.

As we finished off the small glasses of champagne I said, "Well then, let's be naughty! Debs, for so long I have admired your tits. I've wanted them. I've wanted to touch, lick, suck them. Show them to me."

She was suddenly shy, exhibiting first time hesitance. "You...you want to see my breasts?"

"No, I want to see your tits. Now ask me again, and use the right word this time," I responded.

"You want to see my ti... um, my little tits?" She responded shyly as if she had not used the word very much. It all made sense somehow based on her church-going traditions.

"Yes. Unbutton your blouse."

She hesitated only a moment and began unbuttoning her blouse from the bottom up.

"Oh, she's playing. If she was truly shy about this, she would not have thought of where to begin. She would have merely begun unbuttoning at the top," I thought to myself. "She fooled me for a moment."

As she finished unbuttoning, she turned her back to me to remove her blouse. "Now she's teasing," I thought, "but two can play this."

"Do not turn around until you have removed your bra. When you do turn around, put your hands on your hips, and tilt your hips. Then smile as if you like me." I laughed as she giggled a little.

The bra fell to the ground. Debs hesitated only a moment, took a breath, placed her hands on her hips, and turned, tilting one hip as she smiled at me. I grinned back. Then I noticed her dark brown silver dollar size areola with long nipples. These came from her Italian background without a doubt. "You like?" she asked. I stepped toward her telling her how beautiful her tits were and how they are better than I expected. I reached out. She put one hand up and said, "Not yet! You are overdressed. Get your shirt off."

How feisty this woman was! I knew we were going to have a good night. I wasted no time taking my shirt off. The moment it hit the floor Debs began removing her skirt. I began removing my pants. In short order she was in her panties, and I was in my boxers. We looked at one another, moved toward each other, and like it was a rehearsed act in a play removed each other's last piece of clothing.

We held each other, kissed deeply, and moved together toward the bed. I pushed her into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. I tweaked her nips, and I wasn't gentle doing it. She squeaked. I let go momentarily and opened her legs, moving between them quickly and licked her slit from bottom to top. She gasped as I returned to her clit. It was nice sized, easy to find, and easy to suck. My right hand returned to her left nipple. She was panting.

"Rick! Oh, my gawd, Rick! No one...no one has ever done that for me. Oh, my gawd! That's so good! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

She was on fire. Her lower lips were already dripping with her juices, smearing on my face, lips, and tongue. She tasted sweet.

I paused. "What do you want Debs? What do you want?"

"I want you to make..."

"No! Every good girl has a naughty side. Be naughty! Say the word! Say it now!"

"Damn it, Rick! Okay! I want you to fuck me!"

"What kind of fuck is it, Debs?"

"A revenge fuck! It's a revenge fuck! And I get my revenge fuck from Rick. Debs' Revenge Fuck from Rick! Now quit talking and eat me and fuck me!"

"Wow! You took to that word easily," I laughed as I went back down on her, licking from her star to her clit.

"Oh, my gawd! Eat me! Eat meeee! Eat my married pussy, Rick!" she cried.

"It's not a pussy unless your husband is doing it, Debs."

"Oh, fuck you, Rick! Eat my cunt! Ahh! Eat my married cunt, you mother fucker!"

A few moments later her legs were shaking, and she was groaning, "Unnnnggghhh! Ohhhhh! Unnnnggghhh! Aiyee!" as she climaxed the first time.

Almost breathless, she panted, "Don't ever stop doing that to me, Rick. If this goes beyond the three revenge fuck visits we agreed to, I will always want you to eat me. I've never had that before, but you can't be average. You should write a book teaching guys how to do that."

I moved next to her on the bed. "Thank you. I appreciate the compliment. All that sex partners do should be beyond the ordinary, and we must work hard at it to make it worthwhile. If a guy just climbs on and gets his jollies off, it's not worth it to the woman to spend any time with him."

"Don't I know that. It can be really frustrating over time. Nothing new. No spice. I've lived that. Fuck! I am living that!"

Debs paused. "It's your turn. Get on the bed. Your, um, cock looks ready for a return oral treatment."

I replied, "Right word. It's your husband's dick, but it's your lover's cock." I laid back on the bed with my cock pointed straight up. Debs took it in her hand, rubbing it, lightly jerking it, and licking it.

"Mmmm..." she said, "this tastes delicious." She tongued the frenulum and then sucked it.

"OH. MAH. GAWD!" I groaned.

"Ooh! You like that!" Debs giggled. "I did some research to find that spot. I glad you approve."

"Oh, hell yes, I approve! Don't stop now. You're good at this. Keep going!"

Debs opened her mouth and went down on my cock. She began bobbing on it. Each time down she would get it deeper. She suddenly pulled off, smiled at me, and spit on my cock. I was shocked.

"Are you sure you haven't been with anyone other than your husband? That shows a serious level of porno maturity."

"Nope! I've never been with anyone other than him until tonight. Don't forget my research. I may have another surprise or two up my sleeve - or in my mouth. Hahaha! I wanted to be good for you, Rick. I don't have a lot of experience except with one guy, and that has been boring. I couldn't...I can't...get him to be adventurous. That's what I want. I figured I needed to be everything I could be for you, and you, along with Trish would teach me also. I only had a couple of days to get all the research done, and I have so much more to do. Enough talk! I've got cock-sucking to do!" And she went back down on me. She was good - especially good for a less experienced person. It wasn't but 2 or 3 minutes, and I was hollering for her to stop, or I was going to explode in her mouth. She pulled off.

"Didja like it?" she asked with a smirk and drool running down her chin. Sexy as fuck. We would enjoy ourselves. I knew that as a cold fact.

"Hell, yes, I did! We'll have to have an all-oral session one day. Fuck! You're good!"

"Mmmm, I'd love that! But right now, I'm horny as hell and need you to fuck me. You're rock-hard, and I'm sopping wet. Let's put cock and cunt to the use they were intended. I need you inside me now!" She moved onto the bed with me, kissing me long and passionately. "Oh, God! The kissing! It really gets me hot. We're giving so much more of ourselves."

I pulled her closer, kissed her, and slid right into her. "Damn! You're so wet. Is that for me? Did I do that to you?"

She gasped and began pumping her hips and kissing me. "Yes, yes! Oh hell yes, Rick. It's for you, because of you." I made a quick move rolling over and putting her on top.

"What? Oh! I've NEVER been on top before!" Debs said with surprise.

"Really? Then enjoy yourself. Woman on top is great fun for both partners. Chances are good you'll find a new position to hit that spot..."

"There! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Right there, Rick! Oh, damn! The...uggghhh...spot...so right...I'M CUMMMMMMING!" Debs had her second O quickly after going on top. She took a breath and paused before starting again. I loved her titties being right there in front of me as we pumped each other. I reached up and tweaked her dark brown right nipple, pinched it, and pulled it hard. The line between pain and pleasure was thin. She moaned as I pulled her right nipple and sucked her left nipple into my mouth.

She responded loudly, "Fuck me, Rick! Fuck me hard! Take what you want and own it. You own me tonight. Do you know that? You know you own me tonight, right? Oh yeah! So good. Sink that wonderful married cock deep inside my married cunt! Bury it in my slutty married cunt. Pump it. Pump me full of your baby batter. Make a fucking mess of my cunt! Give me plenty to wipe up with my fingers and eat. Oh, fuck, Rick. Will you kiss me after I eat your cum? Will you French kiss me and taste yourself on my tongue and lips?"

"Where did this woman come from?" I thought. "This is the quiet, subdued, church-going Debs. A friend of my wife who never said a cuss word around us. She's an animal! This couple may turn out to be a lot of fun if Trish and I play it right - if we can get Luke on board."

"I'll be right here, kissing, holding, caressing, and cuddling you, baby. Whatever you want if you are a good girl - a good naughty girl. And now my naughty girl, you have another climax to achieve before I dump my load in you. Hold on tight. It will be quite a ride!"

"OH FUCK, RICK!" She shouted. "Three times in one night? I've never done that! The event is usually over way before I even think about a second one or even a first one sometimes."

"Relax sweetie," I said. "We're going to take this next one slow and easy. You've been eaten to one O, you've been fucked to another O, and now we're going to work it slowly. It will almost be like making love. Now you just kiss and hug and caress while you think about this rock-hard cock in your married cunt. Your married cunt that has somebody other than your cheating husband in it."

"Oh gawd, Rick!" She whispered furiously. "You're still hard. You haven't cum yet? How do you do that? How do you hold out so long?"

"Listen to my little married slut. We've got new words in our vocabulary! Fuck, damn, cunt, slutty, and now cum. Oh! Don't forget mother fucker. Damn girl! You learn fast."

Debs looked into my eyes. "I told you, if I'm in, I'm in. If I'm not, then I'm not. I rarely do anything halfway, Rick. Ugh! I love what you're doing right now, rocking my married cunt. Ahh! Mmmm! Kiss me now. Let's make this good. No, let's make this great, so I can return home a well-fucked woman."

I kissed her deeply.

"What about your church and the work you do there?" I asked calmly.

We stopped fucking and stayed in place, my cock buried in her.

Debs replied confidently, "Church - the people in it - especially the leaders in it - are just like so many other people in life. It's about power. It's about control. If they can make you believe you are bad and should be subject to their punishment, they consider that a good thing. Rick, no one, absolutely no one will ever wield that power over me again. Church is gone. It's dead to me. My marriage is important to me, but it, too, will change to be more equal between husband and wife, or it will cease to exist also. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

I again kissed her deeply and responded, "More than you can possibly know, baby. We'll talk of it more later. Trish is worried for you about your church. I'll tell her tonight that you have it handled - and handled very well." I kissed her yet again slowly building the intensity of our act. We took our time creating a mutual orgasm that crested with both of us moaning into one another's mouth. I rolled from her, and we lay there catching our breath.

She ran a finger along her slit where our combined cum was leaking out of her. She moved her finger to her mouth and sucked it, looking directly into my eyes as she did so. I ran a finger along her slit, dipping it into her love canal, bringing it out dripping with our mixed cum. I rubbed it on her lips and then slid it into her mouth.

"Don't swallow!" I spoke firmly. She looked at me as I leaned in and kissed her, licking her lips and dipping my tongue into her cum filled mouth. "You asked if I would do that. Have I answered your question?"

She locked her arms around my neck and pulled me in for another passionate kiss. "Yes," she whispered. She laid back relaxing for a few moments. After a couple minutes she said, "That was phenomenal, Rick. I needed this so much! You made me cum on your face once and twice on your cock! I've never cum three times in a row that quickly. And the way you held off and didn't cum until the last one was unbelievable!"

"And it was beautiful, Debs" I responded. "Remember that this is not about falling in love with someone else's spouse. This is about the joy of sex - pure sex. We may love our temporary partner, but we do not ever fall in love with that partner. We learn, we grow, and we have fun doing it. And in this special case, it's a revenge fuck. We have two more nights like this together as we agreed. That is, if you continue agree to doing this. Sometime soon, we must tell Luke what he has done to his marriage and what you want done in the future - how it must be. If he is willing, I'll teach him some new things. And with the agreement of both of you, Trish will assist. We'll be there to help with that, Debs. Right now, it's time for us to sip some bubbly and then clean up a bit and get ourselves home."

Debs replied "Absolutely true, Rick. I loved what we did this evening, and it's ending way too soon, but I understand. You need to get back to Trish and fill her in on the details of our evening since she was instrumental in setting it up. What a friend she has been this past week! I may need you and Trish this week. I plan to let Luke know what I want in our marriage going forward, and I may need someone - you two - to have my back."

12