All Comments on 'If By Chance'

by rockparker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey10 months ago

5 Stars. Good story, I would like to read more.

straightshooter1958straightshooter195810 months ago

Genre, genre. genre! I believe that this would score better over in Group - Sex, since that where it's leading. Well written.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Love where this is going. And Trish is an awesome wife

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Poor little small dicked haters make me laugh

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart10 months ago

4, above average. Not really a fan of "revenge fuck" scenarios and wasn't a particular fan of this one, revenge sex is only going to make things worse I feel. However I do like how this one went at least with the MC and his wife. It was closer to cuckquean then anything with him having approved extra-marital sex and going home to for her to reclaim him. Hypocritical I know but I enjoy cuckquean stuff even though I loath cuckold stuff. Not bad, just some parts I didn't much care for.

KiwihunterKiwihunter10 months ago

I love the fact that she recognised the role of ALL religion in controlling the population with their lies and disinformation. They spread mis and disinformation (presenting ideas and fallacies as facts without evidence to deliberately mislead and control others). These cretins almost always teach the weaponisation of sex as a form of control. They control the weak minded and vulnerable.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked the story, but not into the other (or my) hubby doing the deed. My college boyfriend was hooking up supposedly while studying so I dumped him. I had a several drinks partying after a big home football game win that weekend and went back to another guy's dorm room (making sure friends saw me leave with him to tell my ex). I knew him a bit and was a little ambivalent just fucking a random guy for revenge. As we were making out, it didn't take me a minute to get naked, I figured just do it and leave, but when I saw his big dick, wow did I want to get a revenge fucking I remember. I left the next afternoon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous