If By Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll be there for you, Debs. Trust me. We will. Let's have a glass of champagne. I'll take the rest home to Trish. She loves to sip adult beverages and talk sex."

"You have a naughty girl," Debs giggled.

I laughed, "Yes, thankfully. So does your husband. He just doesn't know it yet."

"He will but not right away. We have serious discussions regarding trust issues to be had first."

I nodded quietly in understanding.

We had a glass of champagne each, chatting quietly while doing so. We remained naked while sipping and chatting. We showered, caressing one another tenderly. Afterwards, I gathered the remaining champagne and walked Debs back to her car. We paused for a moment before I opened her door. We looked into each other's eyes, smiled, and kissed - a short, sweet little kiss that friends give. Understanding was clear. We needed to say nothing. I opened the door for Debs. She gently touched the side of my face and sat in her car. I waited until she left, went to my car, and followed her at a short distance to be sure she arrived home safely.

I drove home to share the champagne, allow Trish to reclaim me, and to tell her how the evening went down.

12