All Comments on 'If I Had You On Your Knees'

by KMcT

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
TactileCazzaTactileCazzaover 11 years ago

This really appealed to my femdom side, perhaps a new collar for xmas is needed!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow what the hell was that???

Every now and then if a story is not M/f for the D/s relationship some jackass Anon whips out bible verse or other crazy views. Clearly he is use to commenting in Loving Wives because even Doms (most) have respect for the practice of a Domme and just hope that she switches. That douche bag could only be so lucky to have a woman let alone have both he and she climax. Loser!

By the way lovely little tale...I usually do not use the pillows, I'm kind of tall, but I'll see if they help, maybe if the are more comfortable I will tease him longer... 5 stars!

Oh PS you can delete individual comments and select on your profile to not accept Anonymous comments. They personal must have a screne name/acct.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKMcT@KMcT
I've written a couple of stories for friends and playmates but I've never tried posting them publicly before. I hope you enjoy them, any constructive feedback would be welcome as I'm still learning. The Alphabet series is based on scenes I was playing with a friend at the time.