All Comments on 'If I Need to Get You a Girl, I Will'

by Schaefferous

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait to see if this leads to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sometimes progress isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. I miss the days when this story was really possible.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

It's been a while since I read a good sexy secretary story. She really felt like it was her job to please him in any way she could. 5-stars for this very fun and erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let us see more.

63luckyman63luckymanover 2 years ago

Nicely done. Continue please.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

The main fantasy here centers on success in business management. That fantasy includes impressing your subordinates with your business acumen and "vision" so much that they will do anything to help you succeed in business--including having sex with you, if that's what it takes to help you focus enough to deal with Hong Kong. There seems to be a good-sized audience on Literotica for such Capitalist Erotica. Personally, I prefer naughty stories to be a bit more transgressive of traditional values.

eroenthusiasteroenthusiastover 2 years ago

That post nut Clarity went off like a rocket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story. I think it's very very mature and pretty realistic. Had a great time. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good premise.

But sooooo rushed.

She needs his help to unzip her dress. How did she get it on alone in the morning with no help?

No learning each other's bodies. No playing with his balls.

He tells her to finger herself. No further instructions? How fast? Is it OK if she concentrates on he clit?

He doesn't ask her how close she is to having an orgasm.

Don't understand why he decided that the time to give her pussy a good workout with her mouth wouldn't happen.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSchaefferous@Schaefferous
Just a divorced 40-something that enjoys writing a story every now and then. This all started years ago as an outlet for unfulfilled fantasies and desires but has since become something I simply enjoy doing and that comes from a place of happiness and contentment. I love rea...