If I Need to Get You a Girl, I Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not yet, you little minx.

I kept my voice flat and firm, despite my own need and desire for her making me anxious to be buried deep within her.

"Ms. Fitzsimmons, you had a chance earlier to advise what you wanted, but you chose to discard it. You'll understand me when I say that that opportunity is no longer open to you. You are to do what I want. What I need. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Then please continue."

She walked slowly over the couch, her heels clicking on the marble floor as she did so. I reveled in how her ass swayed with each step. She slowly mounted the couch first with one knee and then the other. She was being very graceful and proper. When she looked over her shoulder to see what I was doing, I positioned myself where she could see me and my half erect cock. She gave herself away again as her eyes lingered there a split second.

Finally, after what had felt like an absolute eternity, she placed one hand on the back of the couch and the other hand between her legs. She leaned forward slightly so I could see the tips of her fingers working her clit from my vantage point behind her. I started to stroke my cock again. She stared straight ahead into the wall as she frigged herself more quickly. Her body started to contort as she quickened the pace.

"Please, sir..."

"Quiet!" I snapped. I stepped closer to be within shooting distance of her perfect ass. I was close and if I was going to pop, I wanted to cover her lovely butt. She had other ideas.

Leaning her head against the back of the couch for support freed up her hand that she had been supporting herself with. A hand that was now being run sensuously up and down her ass cheek in a motion that generated an immediate response within me.

With her other hand, she was fingering her cunt furiously with three fingers now. How she was able to keep from having an orgasm subjecting herself to that much stimulation was completely beyond me, but I had to stop jerking off to keep from coming. She could see me stop with the way her head was turned. I saw her smile.

I suddenly had a sinking feeling that I was no longer the one directing our encounter.

"Ms. Fitzsimmons, you forget yourself!"

She shook her head and giggled. Then she pushed her middle finger into her asshole and just like that was fucking herself with both hands.

Without thinking, I stepped directly behind her and pushed my erect member into her pussy and up to my balls in one motion. She had been ready for my reaction and removed her hand to make way for my dick, but she hadn't been ready for how full she'd feel with me completely in her.

"FUCK!" She screamed. I held for a moment to let her get used to me, but she immediately thrust her ass back into me hard. I felt her pussy gripping and releasing me as we moved together. She knew how to use her entire body, that much had become clear.

She started to talk incessantly with phrases like, "Fuck me, sir," "Harder, sir," and "Use my pussy please." She also hadn't stopped fingering her little butthole. I held her hips firmly as I tried to completely destroy her tight little pussy, but she kept egging me on anyway sensing I was getting close, "Please finish inside of me, sir."

I leaned forward so I could place my arm around her and whisper directly into her ear while I continued to thrust into her, "Angelica, I want to bring you off first."

She placed her hand on the side of my head and pulled me where she could whisper in my ear in ragged bursts, "Been on the edge forever now. Holding back. I'll come as soon as you do."

I straightened up and placed my hands back on her hips. And pulled her on to my dick repeatedly until I started to come.

We spoke at the same time: "Angie..." "Cam..."

Our bodies started spasming simultaneously. I grunted like an animal and pushed into her repeatedly. She moaned like a bitch in heat and slammed her body back into me in time. Our rhythm slowed with each successive spasm until we both lay completely still, my cock still inside her.

After a few moments, when my cock slipped out of her, I staggered backwards a few steps before catching myself, and she slowly turned to a half sitting position on the couch. I saw my seed starting to spill out of her and pool on her thigh.

"How's your head now?" she asked softly.

"Better. I'm back in the game. I think I have a plan on Hong Kong, and I'll check the financials and schedule to see how to handle NEXTCare. If we don't have a quarterly call next year with a milestone penciled against it, then we've got a chance to make lemonade out of those lemons." I was still breathing heavy so my speech hadn't been completely smooth, but I was definitely coherent and thinking right.

"You worked through all that while we fucked?" Her brow was furrowed as she asked. Was she offended by the thought her pussy didn't turn off my brain? Oh, it had of course. Completely.

"No, just since we finished." It had only been a minute or so. My mind was working really clearly and through all the problems of today and the last two weeks. An hour ago, the only tools left in my toolbox involved smashing things, but now I had everything back at my fingertips: finesse, guile, persuasion, and most importantly perhaps, patience. Yeah, I was fairly sure the department could work up ways out of all this with a little guidance from me.

"Where's your head at?" I had pulled up my pants and was sitting cross legged on the floor facing her on the couch.

She smiled and stretched. It was a motion that made her look especially catlike with her long frame splayed out on the couch. Her eyes were half lidded as she looked at me, but her voice took on a business tone.

"Calm. A little confused. A little concerned. But mostly calm." She paused and propped her head up on her arm. "Before you ask, I've never fucked a coworker before. This all new to me, too, and I don't know where this goes exactly, but let's be clear: I'm not your girlfriend; I'm not your wife; and I'm not your mistress. I am your assistant. I'm here to help you do your job. Neither of us needs the drama that goes with anything more than that."

I kissed her forehead and walked back to my desk. She was probably right, but I wasn't about to just agree to all that. A little ambiguity between us wasn't going to hurt. She looked at me expectantly. I didn't say a word. I just gathered up her clothes from the floor and set them on my desk for her. Normally, I would have enjoyed watching her get dressed, but my mind was on fire and I had work that needed to be done.

I sat down and started working out the plan for the rest of the week and composing emails in my head. I was going to be here for a while. When a shadow in front of me moved, I noticed a hand picking up something from my desk. I had been completely focused on the screen and didn't notice a fully dressed Angelica Fitzsimmons standing next to me. She put her glasses back on her face and gathered her iPad and pen.

"I'll bring you some coffee and order dinner for you. Italian?"

"Tapas. I'll eat the hot now and save the cold in the fridge until I need it later."

She smiled, nodded, and made some notes in her iPad. When finished, she put her hand on my shoulder, saying, "It's good to see you back to your normal self, Mr. Davis."

I watched as she walked confidently toward my office door. After she had exited the room and closed the door noiselessly behind her, I got back to work. Hong Kong was about to get a hell of a wake up to the start of their morning...

12