All Comments on 'If I Needed Someone'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 229 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Nah, dump the cheating slut. She didn't just make a mistake - she went back for 2nds, 3rds and 4ths. Beyond the point of reconciliation. Maybe keep her as a sex slave for a bit at least until you find a good replacement wife. The last sentence really resonated with me.

Calico75Calico75about 1 month ago

Excellent premise for the story. Actually thought provoking. I think the ending is appropriate. My question is if she had such a low sex drive in the first place, why was she interested in an affair? Second question is could just being afraid she might lose her husband and marriage change her sex drive? She needed sex therapy or a hormone exam or something to change a basic part of herself. Or maybe she just spent most of her life being incredibly selfish.... Good story!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 2 months ago

Hoes gonna hoe… Cucks gonna cuck…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

We argued all four times we were together. He called me names and told me I was a frigid bitch because I wouldn't do things he wanted me to do.

Sorry..this does not add up to what the husband saw with his own eyes in the parking lot. Gwen is a liar as well as a slut!And the only reason she felt guilty and broke the affair was because he was not gentle with her.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I was obviously raised differently than some commenters, I was taught many things including thankfulness when given something. It didn't matter if it was a piece of penny candy (hey, I'm old ok) or a present for my b'day. So when I am given a piece of someone (like a story they wrote) I am especially thankful. The writer knows better than anyone where the story ends, who are some of you to say otherwise.

Thanks HDK. You, Randi, Q, Hooked, Papa, C'gurl and many others provide great reading to our doorstep - thank you all!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No quarter for the slut.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes am also impressed that the story was properly finished. Interesting premise to the story and cleverly written. All in all a superior story. I'm sure some will say oh he's a ***** because he takes her back. It fitted with the storyline perfectly. BardnotBard

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

Wow, you adequately finished this one. Color me impressed mate. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She was only remorseful because it was forced out of circumstances. Undeserving of a second chance in my book. If there wasn't an accident and if the asshole she cheated with had been a bit more pliable, she would have certainly kept at it until caught.

PraetusPraetus8 months ago

Thing is... what if she had been able to get the other guy to be a better lover? That's the other side of the coin... she'd have carried on it he was nicer / better. And that is unanswered question is what makes me go "no".

A_BierceA_Bierce8 months ago

You wouldn't deliberately irritate the chest-thumpers, would you? Naah, I didn't think so. But nice job, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story and so well done. I read some of the comments of the readers and one stuck min my mind "Cucka doodle doo" very funny, the guy has got to be a pea brain. So many idiots, gotta love em.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WOW, what a concept for a story, and done so well. The range of emotions so impossibly strong on opposite sides of the spectrum was portrayed so well. Your story was so realistic and extraordinary, it well deserves at least a 10 but a 5 is all that is allowed. You are one of my favorite writers. Thank you and please keep writing, you provide pleasure to so many people.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A car wreck and a donated kidney really did complicate things. Because she eventually confessed, in a good way. She may have never confessed though if he wasn't so gruff with her. So that's a hard pill to swallow and live with.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

4 Stars as I have lived through this show I heard the same things from my ex .. Big surprise she never kept any of her promises .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sounds like she wanted to turn her lover into a long-term thing - “I thought I could get him to be a gentle lover.” What does that sound like? Then she kept going back. No reason given for why she strayed. Sorry, reconciliation was a fail, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Give the kidney back, its not worth the cost

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Missing payback on Ben. Otherwise, the story is OK.

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

Two major problems with this story. They would never have done the transplant without his consent. They would have treated him with dialysis until he recovered enough to make an informed decision. That pretty much destroys your whole plot. And second the husband is a major pussy. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the part when he dialed her lover’s home & talked to his wife. Pure goldi think he got even when he told his wife about her husband’s affair with his wife. Hopefully his sexual demands with his wife evened things out between them too.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess if your wife gives you a kidney you have to stay with her…

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

Pretty good; and HDK actually finished a damn story! Hooray!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The last sentence is important for everyone to understand.

SeaChangerSeaChangerover 1 year ago

She fucked him four times over five years of denying her husband ?

Trouble there ... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Find a new donor kidney and give hers back

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
Another fun tale.

Lighthearted and enjoyable, as they often are when penned by HDK.

What made it fun was that happiness was the ultimate goal. No misery, no hate, no suffering, no retribution, no killing, no ninjas and no delta force.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poole went scottfree.. MC was a cuck!! Wow HDK that’s the way to go! The modern American male generation of sexually confused she-men will love this one! It’s the steady diet that they have been brought up on!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Hahahaha such Bullshit or should I say Cuck Shit

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Good story, but wouldn't you go bang your fist on the door of the room? And if you waited to see how long she was in there, wouldn't you be sitting on the hood of her car when she came out? The story wouldn't be as good, but I don't know many men who would wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Comment # 201

Loved It: 5 stars

tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very interesting, unusual and good story. Very well thought out and realistic. The dialogue also was quite good and the ending was excellent. 5/5

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

I like the way it ended

Janrene3Janrene3almost 2 years ago

I find the ending really fine. It doesn`t have to go nuclear all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She's been cold to him for five years, long before the cheating , so the miraculous change in her behaviour towards him isn't very convincing

AethurAethurabout 2 years ago

I have to admit, with the way the last couple of years of their marriage were portrayed in the shower scene, and the following conversation, I don't feel that reconciliation was really earned. She donated her kidney partially out of guilt. He kept her around afterwards, not confronting her about her affair, because he felt indebted to her. She may have come clean about her affair on her own, but to me, it only happened because his words about how she had been treating him just dialed up her guilt to 11. We don't even know how the affair started, just that he just roughly fucked her like a slut.

I would have liked to see her earn her redemption more. The hubby takes a bit of the blame at letting things get so bad - a little communication could have gone a long way to prevent the affair from even happening. I'll admit that I doubt that would have done anything, though. The wife probably would have feigned that nothing was wrong, and the affair would have still happened. Who knows, maybe he did try, and it wasn't mentioned.

4.5*

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 2 years ago

Interesting how so many commentators critique the content of the story as if it were not fiction.

Good story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cucka doodle doo!

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

I imagine it is hard to forget the wonderful gift she gave him. I mean... every time he has to piss...

amyyumamyyumabout 2 years ago

Classic HDK -- how did I miss this one. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 sexless years with a frigid bitch are worth a kidney? Well lets do the math: A kidney transplant without health insurance costs you roughly 300k, so one year runs up to 60k... Hmmm cheating should also be equated in. Lets say 10k per fuck for the other guy sounds fair, hence, 52k per loveless year.

I assume nobody in their right mind would sell their happiness for that amount of money, therefore I conclude the man in this story got ripped of and the cheating bitch got away cheaply. With that I conclude my exercise and wish you all happy Easter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The finishes are average.

Hard to give you more than 3 or 4.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Wonderful story, great idea. Just one disturbing paragraph which doesn't fit:

"Gwen, if I did keep you around, do you think you'd be willing to be more adventurous with me, sexually?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As she said donating her kidney was a selfish act. Even though she donated, she has NOT suffered enough for a RAAC. If there was true remorse and public humiliation, maybe, just maybe RAAC is in the cards

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Wow… the dilemma! Good story… well-written. An enjoyable and thoughtful read! Thank-you

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Wow that dilemma! Good story… a very enjoyable and thoughtful read. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good,why the midlife crisis make females to open their legs for others than husband ?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

One thing that just occurred to me on this reading, is her donating a kidney in some way mitigating her guilt. But it was seeing her that "last" time (would it have been the last if he hadn't had the accident?), caused his distraction causing the accident. So, she sort of owed him the kidney anyway! She sort of said that herself.

\

I don't think he owes her a debt, since as I said above, it was her fault that he needed the kidney.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Again. Not a bad RAAC, after the kidney of course. Pool still needs some personal attention though.

JustaSailorJustaSailoralmost 3 years ago

The last sentence sums up so much human unhappiness.

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 3 years ago

5 stars from me just to piss off all the anti-RAAC holier-than-thou assholes here.

Thanks for the story. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, 23 years with the same man and she's never initiated sex with her husband. Oh, if he initiates then she goes with the flow sometimes but more times then not the last 5 years she's always had an excuse to beg off and say no to her husband. Begs the question that either she doesn't have much of a sex drive and or doesn't get much out of it or she's just not into having sex with her husband. But some guy starts chatting her up at work and flirting with her next thing you know she has sex with the guy. Now she claims to her husband it was awful and she didn't like it because he was rough and crude with but somehow she managed to have sex with him 3 more times before. She says she stopped see the guy according to her when her husband almost died in the car wreck.

If the husband is going to take an chance then I think he needs to insist on a few items. Such a polygraph to assure this is the only time she's cheated and that she's actually stopped. She gets tested for STD's. No telling where her strange dick on the sides been or in whom. Post nuptial agreement where if she cheats again then she gets less than a 50/50 split of assets. Making find a different job was his only smart move so far. Plus, she has to know reconciliation is a rough rode with no guarantee and can she live with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOL!

Just another WIMP story...

CharetteCharetteabout 3 years ago

hmn besides all the BtB ect.... a 2nd part where we could read about their punishment... well that could be interesting :)

gfrhgfrhabout 3 years ago
I couldn't

I thought about this for a while. I guess that I'm just a damaged, cold hearted asshole. I can only think of rape, currently, as the only reason to stay married after my wife had sex with someone else. I would have divorced her, sued the company where they both worked, and sued the ass for alienation of affection or severe mental trauma (depending on the state). Her giving me a kidney would save her from revenge for the affair. I don't believe that there's forgiveness for an affair and definitely no RAAC.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Hit The Wrong Story

And wondered where I was but enjoyed it throughout.

Yes, there may be a few holes in that we know little about the wife's reasons for the affair but it's written mostly from the man's perspective and IMO it's finding the middle ground between BTB and RAAC which is commendable. Having been married for however many years you don't throw it all away and not when she donated a kidney to save his life.

Overall a great story and so much packed into 2 pages. 5*.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Tough call but I would have likely handled it the same as he did. Thanks for another good read. 5*

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
New

Found one that I hadn't read before, and it was a good one. I would probably be in a forgiving mood if she gave me a kidney. He should heal up and then have a personal discussion with Mr. Pool.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

His self respect is paid for with a kidney, and promise of more sex from his slut wife!!! Just another well written CUCK story...

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Good story. I think you did a convincing job of selling the story to overcome his wife's infidelities

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting plot angle

and well executed. It did, however, veer off to the predictable RAAC. It's a plausible, possible ending, but but made the story far less interesting. Working through the familial and emotional complexities of the divorce she deserved would have been more original.

bob4300sbob4300salmost 4 years ago
One of your best.

Truly enjoyed it. Rooted for the guy. Great job!

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Dumb Dee Dumb dumb

Both of them should have been run over

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
FOR ANY MAN TO RECLAIM AND REPAY A DEBT OF THE GREATEST MAGNITUDE

he may have to eat a little crow, TK U MLJ LV NV

ffrank16ffrank16almost 4 years ago
Well, He loves to be cuckold

By this reason

As he thanks her for staying alive, it must be clear that she will cheat him again in the future

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Helluva yarn

Could have mentioned Ben lost his job and marriage but as reconciliation stories go, this was one of the better.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

still a cuck at the end of the day

i fail to see how forcing her to confess by refusing to touch her for months is any different than confronting her outright

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years ago
I guess I should never be surprised by the 1* fag cuck shit attitude. . .

. . . among some LW commenters. Yes, she loved him, yes she stuck with him even after he was badly injured and had a long recovery, and yes, she gave him a kidney, but she fucked some other guy four times, and even though she ended it on her own, without realizing that her husband knew about it, she’s an irredeemable whore, and not instantly dumping her made him a no balls cuck.

I’m enough of an asshole to ask one of the obvious questions: how many of the obviously cheated on husbands here really kicked her to the curb, and how many pleaded with their wives to stay with them but got dumped by their wives for someone bigger, better and richer?

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
2nd time.

And I'm still stumped about why the fuck she cheated in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another why

So she really wasn’t that bothered about sex why did she have the affair. She said the sex was awful but she thought she could teach the boyfriend to be more gentle, she already had that at hone. If the sex was so bad why did she go back 3 more times?

NitpicNitpicabout 4 years ago
Why

Why didn't he sue the car driver?.How could that kid be left to cause more mayhem.?

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 4 years ago
Excellent story!

Certainly not a knee jerk BTB, it was deeper, darker, and more thoughtful and though provoking than most of your stories. Well done!

calibamma707calibamma707about 4 years ago
7 stars ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Now this was truly truly a good story. I have often became irritated at how you in some of your stores although they are good but a bad end it makes it makes for a bad story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderfull

A gret serious one, I love it.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 4 years ago
Good ending.

Not everything has to be BTB.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 4 years ago
Loved the story

HDK - your stories are always awesome. Thank you!

Apparently the BTB crowd is not happy with it, but the outcome of the story rang true to me.

Thanks for sharing this.

MJ

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

This is a good story, I can see something like this happening in real life. A long term wife should deserve some consideration if she falls off the fidelity wagon for a short fling. Not necessarily forgiven, but take the whole time together into consideration. Think how hard would it be to replace that kind of experience and knowledge. Saving your life would definitely be on the plus side.

I liked it. Hubby made a realistic and considered judgement call, plus he still loved her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typical HDK ....

RAAC, cheating WHORE wife Apologist, Cuck Husband story .... make the innocent husband the guilty party .... ALWAYS forgive and forget the despicable actions of the "saintly" wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A good story but

a few more questions should have been asked by the husband.

1. What if the lover wasn't abusive?

2. What if the wife was able to tame him to her liking?

3. What if the lover wasn't rough?

Would she still feel guilty? Would she leave him for her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why

Why did he not sue the kid who hit him?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nothing Dramatic

But certainly realistic. A very good story. How do you get an erection when you are stunned, hurt and blazing angry at your wife's betrayal? Come on! Yes you have murder in your heart and intense pain but you are hardly sexual. Yes. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Words for wiser men to ponder

I just wonder why we have to wade through so much shit in life to finally reach the place where we can be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: Not very realistic

Not every man on the planet speaks Cuckold like you do so not every man would get a boner watching his wife be a slut

imhaplessimhaplessabout 5 years ago
Excellent story

5* from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not very realistic.

He sees his wife with another man and doesn't get an erection? Not buying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree

I agree with OK Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You have to play it where it lies.

No guarantee they will stay married. They need to get back to the therapist so they can explore why she was giving it away to an asshole. And it is correct to speculate what would have happened if the other man was kind, caring, and a great fuck. His first instinct of dumping the bitch was probably the right one, but it makes sense that he will give her a chance to prove herself reformed. Its a toss up, and a well crafted story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Okay story.

But I want to know if Mrs Pool called him back and if he sued the kid, his insurance and his family and collected big time? Unfinished story in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fell short

This one fell short for one main issue. If she would have had great sex with her lover would she have felt any guilt? This is a question that has been raised many times in the past but it remains a valid issue to the basis of the story.

Besides he didn't need to stay with a cheating wife just because she gave him a kidney. George Lopez didn't stay with his wife even though she saved his life because of her kidney donation. And from what anyone can say, she didn't cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why

Why wasn't the boy racer sure,likewise his wife's company?

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
This Is A Hard One To Answer! Touch Wood It Hasn't Happened To Me

Another Author (Leapyearguy) said it best "I wish I Could cry like a woman could! Id go into a car dealerships and cry and they would give me a Mercedes Benz? It's true what a gift the Women have! They say that It's a Mans world (Bullshit) it's a Womens world and they know it! As for the story I enjoyed it immensely Thanks ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THE ONE HOLE YOU DONT WISH TO CLIMB OUT OF EVER

hopefully the hole doesn't become overcrowded, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

I would have liked more exploration of why and how she ended up in an affair.

It was a great read that was really my only quibble.

Ocker51Ocker51almost 7 years ago
A Good Read

I am normally avtake no prisoners, scorched earth kind of bloke when it comes to cheating bitches but you made this story believable and I enjoyed it immensely ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* FOR CUCK-BOY NOT DIVORCING THE WHORE

hope she gives him aids sooner rather than later .

he deserves aids for keeping the whore .

1*

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 7 years ago
Second time through

Very well done. Still five stars.

boatbummboatbummover 7 years ago
It's Complicated....

...as are many choices in real life! Another well-done story, but I feel we (the readers) were short-changed by not knowing WHY Gwen felt she wanted to have the affair.

In any case, I'm glad she finally spit it up and realized the damage she'd caused.

Thanks for another fine read.

DB71DB71over 7 years ago
An honest opinion

I like your story. Thank you for that. I guess my only issue is that Paul told the doctor everything he wanted from Gwen in order to start to reconcile. Later, she says just that in her confession. How can Paul not wonder if the psychiatrist tipped Gwen off as to what he needs to hear? I mean, it would be one thing if it came out over a period of time, but she did it all in what, a couple of sentences? To me that's a big red flag. Other than that, I enjoyed it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Maybe enough

He got his pound of flesh from her - literally. Perhaps that is payment enough. I wouldn't think less of the man if he took her back under these circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good but

Could have been better. Needed more.

Far more dissection of the cheating cunt was needed. Why? What? Where?

I guess she was just a dumb bitch? Stupid slut while denying her husband?

Pretty shallow but still gave it a 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...