If I Never Knew Your Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virginia leaned in and asked, "Want a beer?"

"Yes," I answered, squeezing her hand before letting it go. We headed up to the bar, which was very busy, and Virginia wedged her way up to the bar and ordered our beers. She came out with two Coronas gripped in her hand, and we headed over and found an empty table in the corner. We sat down and tapped the necks of our beer bottles together before taking a swig.

I was so hot, and the cold beer felt so good in my mouth. The sexual tension was making my heart race, and I kept looking over at Virginia, and I could see the desire in her face. I also saw hesitancy, and I realized she was more nervous about this than I was. While Virginia may be more experienced in lesbian love, I was probably more experienced with dating since I've dated dozens of guys. Virginia couldn't be nearly as active at dating as I had since she had to hide it because of how people think about gay people.

I smiled at Virginia, vowing to do everything I could to encourage her to take the next step. I reached across the table and took her hand, keeping eye contact and smiling. By the time our beers were finished, I was in the mood to dance. The beat of the music was getting to me, and I started moving to it in my chair.

I saw that Virginia enjoyed watching me move to the music, so she asked, "You ready to dance?"

I nearly leaped out of my chair as I smiled and said, "Yes. I want to move my body!"

We got up, and I held tightly onto Virginia's hand as we wended our way out onto the dance floor. I tried to ignore some of the looks we got, not allowing it to spoil the moment. Finally, we found a spot and turned and faced each other. With a grin, Virginia raised her arms up and started moving to the music. I grinned back and raised my arms up and started making my moves, knowing what guys liked to see and figuring Virginia would, too. We locked eyes, and I started dancing for Virginia.

Virginia started following my lead and matched my moves. I really enjoyed how her body moved, and it was making me hot and bothered. As we got into it, we started dancing closer and closer until our bodies touched each other. Each contact sent a pulse through me, and my nipples tightened, and my pussy was getting hot and wet. From the sultry look on her face, I could tell Virginia was as turned on as I was.

I shut out all of the other people around me, and it was just Virginia and I dancing for each other. Our bodies were so close we were in almost constant contact as we moved, and I started to place more and more of my body in contact with hers as we danced.

The D.J. then decided to throw in a slow tune, 'Time After Time' by Cyndi Lauper. Virginia gave me a look, and I nodded in reply, words not needed. Virginia put her hands on my hips, and I nearly gasped from the contact before raising my arms and putting them on her shoulders. We started swaying to the music, and I thrilled from the contact as Virginia pulled my hips into hers.

Our eyes were locked, and I could see her eyes were totally dilated, and she drew me in. Virginia flicked her gaze down to my lips, and my breath caught as I realized she was asking permission to kiss me. I nearly moaned as I flicked my gaze down to her lips to give my approval.

Virginia leaned in, and our lips met. The feel of her lips on mine was indescribable. We both jerked back momentarily before we pressed forward, and our lips crushed together. When I felt her tongue run across my lower lip, I nearly moaned as my mouth opened and invited her in. I was so lost in the kiss, I stopped thinking about dancing, wanting to revel in the wonderfulness of the kiss. When a small moan escaped Virginia's throat, my entire body reacted to it. At that moment, I wanted to rip off all of my clothes and let Virginia have her way with me.

I moaned in reply and pressed in even more on the kiss. Nothing existed outside of the kiss -- the most incredible kiss I've ever had. I felt Virginia's hands cupping my face, and my hands automatically went to cup her face as our eyes remained locked. I hadn't realized it, but we had stopped dancing and were just standing there kissing each other. It seemed to have lasted forever, and frankly, I never wanted it to end. My nipples were so hard they ached. My pussy was so hot it felt on fire. My juices were flowing like a river trying to put the fire out.

The song ended, and a rollicking Styx song started playing, startling us out of our kiss. Our lips parted, and I nearly moaned in disappointment. The moment gone, both of us realized we didn't want to dance anymore, so I grabbed her hand, and we started back to our table. We got some looks and a couple of muttered "Get a room" comments as we worked our way back to our table. Once we were there, Virginia signaled for another round of Coronas, and we sat there, holding hands and smiling at each other like fools until our beers came.

We picked up our beers, clinked the necks together, and I took a long pull, trying to get my head around the fact I had just experienced the most incredible kiss I've ever had. I enjoyed kissing guys, and some of the guys I had kissed were really good at kissing, but nothing had ever come close to what had just taken place.

I really, really wanted to experience that again. Just then, Virginia, with a hesitant look on her face, asked, "Are you okay with this?"

As I worked to collect myself, I said, "I ... I think so. God, that was the most intense ... incredible kiss I've ever had. How about you?"

Virginia looked relieved when I said that and answered, "I'm still trying to get my head around this. Let's get out of here. My place or yours?"

My heart thrilled at Virginia's desire to take the next step. "Let's go to your place," I said. When we got up to go, I stepped in and kissed her, my right hand cupping her cheek as I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feel of her soft lips on mine. It seemed like we had kissed forever, but it was only a few seconds before our lips separated. I opened my eyes to see Virginia's smiling face as her eyes opened. The desire I saw in her eyes made my heart clench, and I nearly gasped.

I took her hand in mine. Virginia and I headed out in such a hurry we were almost running. When we got to the back of her car, Virginia turned to me, and we stepped into each other's arms and started kissing. The feel of her breasts crushed against mine was something I would have to get used to, but it felt so good. I could feel her hard nipples digging into my breasts as I was sure my nipples were doing the same to her. I felt Virginia's hands slide down and cup my ass and pull my hips in tight against her hips. In response, my hands drifted down and cupped her ass, and I felt that muscular tight ass and dug my fingers into it, reveling at how incredible it felt.

Our mouths were wide open, and our tongues were plundering each other's mouths as our kiss deepened. I wanted it to never end. Lack of oxygen eventually made us break, and we leaned our foreheads together and gasped to get air in our lungs.

Virginia looked me in the eye and asked, "Are you sure about this, Bonnie? I want you to know that I'll stop whenever you are uncomfortable with this."

Virginia's concern for my feelings made me want her even more. I nearly moaned, "So far, so good. I want this, Virginia. I want this so much."

Virginia's eyes were wide and black, and I could see her desire for me as she husked, "I better get you to my place before we do this again, or we may never get there."

We both stepped back, and we turned to get into the car. As we pulled out of the parking lot and headed to her place, I took Virginia's hand in mine. I smiled at Virginia to assure her I was okay with what was about to happen while my pussy burned and throbbed and was so wet I worried I'd spot my skort ...

October 1985

I got up and shakily said, "I need to go to the restroom. Keep an eye on the boys for me?"

I saw Virginia's eyes dancing with laughter as she said, "Of course. Take your time. We'll be here when you get done."

I hurried to the restroom, trying not to advertise I was on fire and needed some relief. I know I felt Virginia's eyes on my ass, and that just made it worse. "God, I hope there's a stall available," I prayed as I nearly busted the door down to get into the restroom. Luckily, there was an available stall. I quickly closed and locked the door before dropping my skort and panties and hovered over the bowl to relieve myself.

It took all of my willpower to not jill myself off after I peed. I didn't want to deprive Virginia of the pleasure of making me come undone. I just did some deep breathing techniques I learned from yoga classes to get myself back in control. At the same time, I used toilet paper to soak up the fluids in my panties, glad I hadn't soaked through them. After repairing myself the best I could, I left the stall, washed up, and hurried back out to relieve Virginia. I was sure she needed to use the restroom too.

As I approached Virginia, we locked eyes, and I could see the smoldering desire she had for me in her eyes. As I got to the bench, I leaned in, kissed her cheek, and said, "Your turn." I saw the relief in her eyes before she got up and hurried toward the restroom. Of course, I watched her walking away from me, loving how her ass moved in those tight shorts she was wearing.

I distracted myself from thoughts of Virginia and focused on watching the boys playing. I was amazed at the energy they displayed, wishing I still had that energy for myself. I remembered running around like crazy when I was a kid, not realizing how much I'd miss that energy when I got older. "Oh, stop it," I scolded myself, "you're only thirty-two, not an old lady!"

One of my earliest memories was running like crazy across the grass and sand and launching myself at my dad when he called me to him when we were down on the beach. He'd always catch me with a laugh and a big "Ooomph," and I felt so safe and loved in his arms. Of course, he'd died shortly after that, and Mom had never remarried. I always worried I was the reason for her not remarrying. She had raised me on her own for so long. It wasn't until I was in the same position with the boys I appreciated her sacrifice. I was sure she was as concerned as I was any new man in her life would have to accept me as part of the package. I knew how unlikely it was she'd find a man like that from my own experiences.

I came out of my reverie as I saw Virginia heading back towards me. Our eyes locked, and we smiled at each other, and I realized I had missed her while she was gone. I stood up as she came up, and I gave her a quick hug and said, "I missed you." I was tearing up, and Virginia gave me a questioning look as I dashed the tears out of my eyes. "I'm okay. I was just wool-gathering."

We sat back down, and it was only moments later when the boys ran up to us. Matthew asked, "Can we go to Grandma's now?" while Mark nodded his head in agreement with Matthew's question.

Virginia jumped up and hugged both of them and said, "Of course."

Virginia looked at me with a question on her face, so I jumped up and said, "Yes, let's go see Grandma!" We headed to the cars, and we got the boys buckled in and headed to Mom's place. When we got there, I saw Kathy's motorcycle in the parking lot. I was glad because I had wanted to introduce Virginia to Kathy.

I hadn't told Virginia, but I've kept Kathy updated on our relationship. I wanted to introduce them to each other. I know Kathy trusted my judgment, but I wanted her to meet Virginia and see how lovely Virginia was for herself. I also wanted Virginia to meet Kathy since she's Mom's best friend and practically family. Most of my earliest memories had her in them. I had mentioned her to Virginia during one of her visits to Jack's, and she had shown interest in meeting her.

Just as I got the boys out of the car, Virginia pulled up and parked. When she got out of her car, the boys ran to her and grabbed her hands, and started pulling her toward Mom's apartment. I came up and said, "Now, boys, let Virginia go. I think she knows where Grandma lives."

They immediately let go of her, ran up to the door, and rang the doorbell while Virginia and I walked up to the door. I leaned in and said, "Mom's friend Kathy is here. I've told you about her?"

Virginia smiled and said, "Oh, good. I've wanted to meet her."

Just then, the door opened, and the boys both yelled, "Hello Grandma!" and rushed in to hug Mom. Mom expressed her happiness at seeing the boys and hugged them back.

They were done hugging Mom when Virginia and I came up to the door, so I hugged Mom and kissed her cheek. "Thanks for watching the boys for me again, Mom."

"No problem, sweetie," Mom said, returning my hug and kiss. "You know I love having them here."

"Yes, I do," I said, "and I'm so glad you do." I moved on into the apartment, so Mom could greet Virginia. I headed on into the kitchen. When I saw Kathy sitting at the table with a cup of coffee in front of her, I smiled my widest smile and said, "Kathy, I'd like you to meet Virginia."

Mom and Virginia followed me into the kitchen, and I saw Kathy and Virginia looking each other over. I held my breath, hoping the two would get along. I was thrilled when Kathy smiled, stuck out her hand, and said, "Hi! I'm Kathy. It's a pleasure to meet you, Virginia."

Virginia took her hand and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kathy. Bonnie has told me a lot about you."

Kathy looked at me and gave me a wink and a smile before she snarked, "All good, I hope?"

Virginia snarked back, "Nothing that would make me run away in horror."

Kathy smiled and said, "It's all good, then." I knew Virginia had won Kathy over, so I let out the breath I had forgotten I was holding. Mom gestured to us to sit, and she poured us some iced tea before she joined us.

Even though Kathy knew about us, she asked, "So how did you two meet?"

Virginia jumped in and started telling Kathy about having lunch at Jack's and having me wait on her. As she talked, she mentioned she had asked me about the nightlife in the Manhattan Beach area. That reminded me of the second time Virginia visited Jack's ...

May 1985

It had been two days since the military woman had entered my life and rocked my world. I'll admit I'd been obsessing on her, even going so far as asking my friend Bill about her rank. Bill had wanted to go into the Army. However, he was gay, and because he knew how the military frowned on homosexuality, he never volunteered to enlist in the Army. That didn't keep him from being a military enthusiast, and Bill could talk for hours about the Civil War. When I described the color of the uniform and the shape of the insignia on her shoulders, he told me she must be a Captain in the Air Force. He went on to say she could be stationed at the Air Force base in El Segundo.

I had driven by the local Air Force base many times, so I knew where he was talking about. When I asked Bill why she wouldn't be from the local Air Force base, he explained she might have just been visiting one of the local defense contractors and was staying at a local hotel. She could be stationed just about anywhere in the country. When he said that, my heart fell because she may never come into the restaurant again. I thanked Bill for his time and information and headed down to Jack's to start my day.

It was such a beautiful morning, 72 degrees and sunny as always. I was cheered up by the time I parked in the back of Jack's and psyched myself up for work. I clocked in, checked the menu for any new items, and prepped my area for business. I saw I had been assigned to section three again today. I was glad for that since my previous stint doing section three had been very rewarding. Cathy was off today, so no one was upset with my assignment. Veronica, Sue, Melody, and I made one last check on our appearances before Christy unlocked the front door and opened us up for business.

We were busy, and I was into my job when Christy came up to me and said, "Bonnie, your military officer is back, and she asked to be seated at one of your tables."

When I heard that, my heart nearly leaped out of my body, and I smiled and said, "She must have liked my service. Which table?"

"Table four," Christy said before she headed back to the hostess desk.

I peeked around the corner, and I saw her sitting there, and I felt light-headed. I steeled myself, checked my outfit, and headed toward her table with a bounce in my step and a big smile on my face. As I came up to the table, she looked up, a smile coming across her face as our eyes met, and I nearly swooned again as those sapphire blue eyes captured mine. I covered up my reaction, making sure my smile was big, and said, "Well, hello again, Captain. Unsweetened ice tea, right?"

Her eyes lit up, and her smile grew wider when she said, "Yes, Bonnie."

My heart thrilled at the sound of her voice saying my name, and I vowed right then I'd make sure to impress her with my service so she'll always want to come back for lunch.

She continued, "By the way, you don't need to call me Captain; my name is Virginia."

I thrilled again when she gave me her name without me asking. I flashed another smile at her and said, "Well, Virginia, I'll be right back with your drink."

As I headed back to get her unsweetened ice tea, I thought to myself, "Virginia ... what a beautiful name." Again, it felt like her eyes were on my ass until I turned the corner to the drink station. I heaved a deep breath and took a moment to compose myself before I started preparing her drink.

Once I had her drink ready, I headed back to Virginia's table. I saw her eyes running up and down my body, and it made me feel hot and flushed. I was leaning in to put her drink on the table when she said, "I like your socks." I noticed her eyes focused on my legs.

I was proud of how my legs looked, making sure to keep them toned, tanned, and shaved. I was thrilled Virginia seemed interested in my attire. I said, "Thanks," as I pointed my left foot and twirled my ankle, making sure the ruffles fluttered. To return the compliment and show her I was interested in her attire as well, I said, "By the way, Virginia, you look good in uniform." I thought to myself, "Do I dare?" before I decided to take the chance of offending her and continued, "But I think I prefer the skirt to the trousers ... you have nice legs." I caught my lower lip between my teeth as I braced myself if she was offended by my comment.

I nearly gasped in relief when Virginia smiled and said, "Thank you, Bonnie. I actually do prefer skirts to trousers, but sometimes I need to wear trousers due to my work."

I smiled at Virginia and, not wanting to press my luck or get too familiar with her for right now, I turned my attention back to work and asked, "So, do you know what you want to order?"

Virginia said, "Yes, I'd like the Chef Salad with honey mustard dressing on the side."

As she put her menu down, I said, "Good choice. That's one of my favorites. I'll get your order right in," wanting to reinforce the customer's decision as I liked to do. "Virginia. She's not a customer. She's Virginia," I thought to myself as I turned and headed back to the kitchen to put her order in. After I turned the corner, I leaned back against the wall and heaved a sigh, relieved I hadn't screwed up with Virginia with my comment on her looks.

"Well, that went better than I could have hoped," I thought as I pulled out my order pad and wrote down Virginia's order. I yelled, "Order up!" as I rotated the order around for Manny. I picked up my order for another table. I headed back out, noting Virginia's eyes tracked me as I served up the order. I don't know why, but I put on a show for her. I wanted her to enjoy what she saw. Somehow the thought she was watching me made me hot and bothered in the way when a man used to look at me. I found I really liked it.

123456...8