If I Never Knew Your Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got my gift for Virginia out of my car before we got into Virginia's car to head to her place. As soon as Virginia got onto the street, I took her hand and held it, squeezing it from time to time as I was thrilled from the knowledge we would be getting naked as soon as we got to her place. We kept exchanging glances, and the heat I saw in Virginia's eyes told me she wanted it as much as I did.

By the time we pulled into the garage, my body was practically vibrating from the sexual tension I felt. My nipples were hard and aching, and my pussy was hot, wet, and throbbing. While I was still new to making love to another woman, I knew car sex, having spent many nights parked along the beach, and I put my experience to work. As soon as the car was turned off and the garage door was going down, I was on Virginia, straddling her hips, our lips locked, and our tongues were fighting for supremacy. I didn't want to wait to get inside, so I reached down and pulled my top up and off in one swift move, exposing my lacy bra. Virginia's hands immediately flew behind me, and my bra was off before I knew it. Virginia's hands went to my breasts, kneading them and pinching my nipples, making me moan and pant.

I reached down and grabbed the hem of Virginia's top and started pulling it up over her head. She leaned forward slightly, allowing me to get to her bra clasp, and she helped me get it off, all while our lips were locked. After several minutes of passionate kisses, I shoved my left breast in Virginia's mouth. She started sucking, flicking, and biting my nipple, sending me into heaven.

I started moaning, "Oh, God, Virginia!" over and over as I rocked back and forth in Virginia's lap, my pussy grinding on her thigh. The pulses from my abused nipple zinged throughout my body, making my clit throb and my pussy flow. Finally, I pulled back. Virginia had my nipple in her teeth, and my breast tented out until my nipple scraped out from between her teeth and snapped back into place.

At that point, I scrambled up off of Virginia and into the back seat. I turned and quickly skinned my skort and panties down and off, my feet still clad in frilly ankle socks and low-rise sneakers. Virginia looked at me, probably wondering if I'd lost my mind. I just spread my legs wide, feeling the cool air caressing my hot, steamy pussy, locked eyes with Virginia, and said, "Get back here and take care of me."

Virginia's eyes turned predatory, and I thrilled from the desire I saw in her eyes. She quickly peeled her shorts and panties off before climbing into the back with me. I put my hands on the back of the seat and my heels on the edge of the seat and lifted myself up, thrusting my pussy into Virginia's face. Her hands went to my ass to support me, her fingers digging into my flesh. Virginia leaned in and French kissed my pussy, making me gasp as her tongue plunged into my hole. I loved how Virginia enthusiastically ate my pussy. Her tongue wormed its way all throughout my pussy, making sure all parts of it were laved and ravished.

I lost myself in the sensation, feeling my orgasm building toward a peak. I started rolling my hips faster and faster, moaning, "Oh, God, Virginia" over and over as Virginia drove me closer and closer to the edge. Her skilled tongue held me on edge for what seemed like forever as I frantically thrust my hips, begging Virginia, "Please," over and over. I was gasping so hard, trying to get air in my lungs. My entire body trembled, my muscles burning from the exertion of holding myself up as I desired release.

When I thought I could take it no more, Virginia locked her lips onto my clit. She started sucking, licking, and nipping my clit, sending me screaming over the edge. My entire body spasmed as the most incredible orgasm crashed over me, sweeping me away as I cried, "Virginiaaaaaaaaaaa!" I started blacking out around the edges, and Virginia redoubled her assault on my clit as I felt her fingers slide into my pussy. I lost all conscious control over my body as I screamed into an even bigger orgasm, my entire body jerking, spasming, and shaking.

I collapsed into a heap and passed out, totally blissed ...

... As I came to, I found myself on Virginia's lap, her arms around my torso, holding me tight to her. She was murmuring, "I love you, Bonnie," over and over in my ear. She must have pulled me up onto her lap when I was unconscious because I didn't remember anything after I passed out. I just stayed there, totally drained, unable to even try to open my mouth and say anything. The endorphin rush I was experiencing from my orgasms was more potent than any drug I had ever had. This even topped the ones given to me while giving birth to Matthew and Mark.

As the feeling of euphoria started fading, I found myself tearing up. Virginia had done this to me and would continue to do so for the rest of my life. I finally had the strength to move, and I brought up my arms and wrapped them around Virginia, pulling her in as tight to me as my shaky muscles could. Virginia stopped her chant before she said, "Oh, good. You're not dead."

After a couple of tries, I finally croaked out, "Not now, but I could swear I was in Heaven for a while, so I must have died and then come back."

I could feel Virginia's smile as she asked, "Should I start calling you Lazarus?"

I chuckled at that and snarked, "You can call me anything you want as long as you promise to keep doing that to me."

"That is a promise I'll be more than happy to keep," Virginia said. "I love you, Bonnie. I love making you come, and I love coming for you."

I lifted my head, locked eyes with Virginia, and said, "Give me a few more minutes to recover, and I'll be more than happy to return the favor."

A few minutes later, I kept my word and did my best to return the favor. I still wasn't as good as Virginia was at cunnilingus. Still, I did my best, knowing I would have plenty of opportunities to improve my game. Finally, Virginia screamed my name before going still, and I was thrilled I could make Virginia feel what I had felt.

When Virginia opened her eyes, I fell into those sapphire blue pools, and I leaned in and softly nuzzled her lips with mine. I cupped her face with my hands, broke the kiss, and said, "God, Virginia. I love how you love me. I don't want it to ever end." I felt the burn of unshed tears in my eyes as I leaned in again to nuzzle her lips.

Virginia's hands came up to cup my face, her thumbs brushing the tears from my eyes as we gently kissed. When we broke, she said, "I don't want it to end either. God, Bonnie, you make me feel complete."

When Virginia said that, the floodgates broke, and the tears came flowing out. I wrapped my arms around Virginia and buried my face in her neck, and sobbed as she whispered, "I love you," over and over in my ear.

Finally, I got my emotions under control. I pulled back, wiping my tears from my face as I looked at Virginia, smiled, and said, "Thank you for loving me, Virginia. I feel like I'm finally coming out of the darkness, and the sun is shining brightly, making the whole world so beautiful ... like you."

When I said that, I saw Virginia's eyes get large, and I saw the beginning of tears form in them. I leaned in and kissed her, not wanting her to break into tears. It must have worked because when we ended the kiss, Virginia smiled and said, "My world has brightened considerably since meeting you, too."

With that, we got out of the car, gathering our clothes, and headed inside. Our immediate sexual appetite sated, we entered and headed to the bathroom to shower. We spent a happy time in the shower, just enjoying cleaning each other up. I could see the beginning of bruises on my left breast. Virginia got a concerned look on her face and gently cradled my breast as she started to apologize. I shushed her and said, "Did you hear me telling you to stop? Before the night is over, I expect matching bruises on my right breast. My God, Virginia, I love what you do to me, and a few little bruises like this aren't going to change that."

After our shower, we lay down on the bed and napped. When I woke, I was spooned up against Virginia, her arm draped over my ribs. I felt Virginia's hand cradling my breast, gently kneading it, my nipple aching as it hardened from the stimulation. I moaned my approval, and I heard Virginia say, "Oh, good, you're awake."

I spun around and kissed Virginia before I said, "It's hard to sleep when you're mauling me like that."

"Oh?" Virginia asked when we broke. "You consider that mauling?" She cupped my left breast and squeezed it, digging her fingers into my flesh, causing me to gasp and then moan with pleasure. Virginia then asked, "What would you call that?"

"Wonderful, amazing, beautiful," I said as I leaned in and kissed Virginia hard, making sure she knew I meant every word of it. As the kiss continued, Virginia continued digging her fingers into my breast, and I moaned into her mouth in approval. I started getting all hot and bothered again, so I pushed Virginia onto her back, spread her legs, and clambered on top of her, maintaining the kiss.

I started rolling my hips, rubbing my pussy against hers, loving the friction that made my clit tingle. I broke the kiss and eased my body up so I could put more force into it. I grabbed Virginia's breasts to use them as handholds while I ground my pussy into hers. Virginia's hands went to my breasts, and I moaned and gasped as she massaged my breasts.

Virginia started rolling her hips, synching up with my movement, so our clits were hitting each other quicker and quicker. Each time, a pulse shot through my body, jolting me and making my toes curl. It didn't take long for my orgasm to start building up. I could tell Virginia was getting close, so I locked eyes with Virginia and gasped, "Come with me, Virginia."

Virginia gasped, "Yes," and we both crashed into our orgasms together. Both of us were thrashing, and both of us were panting, "Oh, God!" over and over. I finally collapsed on top of Virginia, and our arms went around each other. I rolled off of her, our legs tangled together.

As I lay there in my post-coital glow, I looked over at Virginia, and my heart thrilled at how beautiful she looked in her post-coital glow. Even though I wasn't religious, I threw up a quick prayer to God, thanking Him for putting Virginia in my life. I thought about the fact I was in love with a woman, something I had never even considered until that fateful day I met Virginia. As I reflected on all of the times I had had sex with men, I realized loving a woman was completely different from loving a man.

I had always enjoyed having sex with men, which was how I ended up marrying Gary. As much as I enjoyed having sex with Gary, I had never considered him as someone I'd want to settle down and marry. His beach boy looks, blond hair and blue eyes, and washboard abs were great so far as having sex, but he wasn't the type you could trust to be good husband material. That was why we were always careful and practiced safe sex, making sure he always wore a condom before fucking my pussy. I really enjoyed taking his cock in my mouth and lubricating it before putting the condom on it, enjoying the musky aroma and taste of his pre-cum.

Unlike most of the men I dated, Gary didn't mind doing cunnilingus on me. He felt that if I was willing to go down on him, it was only fair for him to return the favor. I liked it, and he never failed to make sure I had an orgasm if he came before I did while fucking my pussy. One thing we never did was ass play which was fine with me. I knew some women who let men fuck them in the ass, but I wasn't ever going to do it.

One of the condoms must have failed because I missed a period. I nearly freaked out, but Mom settled me down and got a pregnancy test for me. When it came up positive, I agonized over telling Gary. I didn't really want to marry him, but I felt I needed to let him know. When I told Gary, he took it quite well. He knew I had been exclusive to him for several months, so there was no question the baby was his. He quickly asked me to marry him. I knew he wanted to do right by me, so I agreed, setting my reservations about him aside for the sake of the baby.

Everything was going great for about a year after Matthew was born. Gary was an attentive father, and he enjoyed sharing diaper changes, baths, and middle-of-the-night feedings. Even though we still practiced safe sex, I got pregnant again. That's when Gary started being distant and not as involved in Matthew's and my life. I tried to do everything I could think of to make Gary happy, even offering to let him fuck me in the ass, but he just kept pulling away. Everything came to a head when I gave birth to Mark. Gary took one look at him as I held him in my arms, shook his head, and said, "I'm sorry, Bonnie, but I can't do this anymore." He walked out, and that was basically the last time I saw him except for sitting across the table from him as our divorce lawyers worked out a settlement.

I had to live with Mom until Mark was old enough to wean him off and start bottle feeding him. I hated being a burden on Mom and did my best to get back on my own two feet and get my own place. I wanted to be able to take care of the boys for myself ...

I was roused from my reverie when Virginia opened her eyes and turned her head toward me. My breath caught in my chest as I once again fell into those beautiful sapphire pools. I rolled over and up against her and said, "Welcome back, my love." I then leaned in and kissed her lips, gently nuzzling them as we stared into each other's eyes.

Finally, after an eternity of bliss, I broke the kiss and said, "We'd better get going. There's a movie I want to go see tonight."

With that, we got up and performed our toilet to get ready to go out. Before we did, I presented my gift to Virginia, thrilled at how her eyes got large when she saw the bracelet. Virginia put it on, twisting her wrist back and forth as she admired it. Since it didn't clash with her outfit, she decided to leave it on. Virginia kissed me and thanked me for the beautiful bracelet.

We went to Tomboy's on Manhattan Beach Boulevard, across from Trader Joe's, for dinner. They have the best chili cheeseburgers and chili cheese fries I've ever eaten. We ordered those as well as strawberry milkshakes and then sat down to wait for them. While we waited, I remembered that Virginia had noticed something today while we visited Mom but hadn't wanted to talk about it then. I leaned in and asked, "So, what was the revelation you had today at Mom's?"

Virginia got a concerned look on her face and leaned in and asked quietly, "Are you sure you want to know? It may upset you."

Intrigued, I leaned in and said, "Yes, I'm sure."

Virginia then said, "Grace and Kathy are lesbian lovers."

When I heard that, I was shocked. My first instinct was to deny it. After all, Mom had married Dad and had me. But, as Virginia's statement sank in, I started thinking about all of the times I've seen Mom and Kathy together over the years. In fact, most of my earliest memories always had Kathy in them. As I thought about it, I realized they had acted tenderly toward each other in unguarded moments, hugging and touching and holding hands. I remembered a few times when I had shown up at Mom's place unexpectedly and finding Mom and Kathy out of sorts and nervous. Now that Virginia brought it to my attention, I realized it was true.

I laughed, and Virginia got a relieved look on her face, glad I hadn't taken her observation the wrong way. "Oh, wow," I exclaimed softly, "you're right. Now the things I've seen over the years make sense." I reached across the table and took Virginia's hand in mine, giggled, and said, "That explains some of the times I showed up unannounced, and Mom looked flustered when she answered the door. Then Kathy would come out of the bathroom looking a little nervous."

"I'm glad you aren't upset," Virginia said, squeezing my hand. Just then, our order was called, so Virginia jumped up and went to go get it. As I waited, I thought about the revelation and then thought back to the day Virginia outed herself to me ...

September 1985

Ever since my talk with Kathy at Matthew's birthday party, I've done my best to be friendly and chatting Virginia up as much as possible whenever she came in for lunch. It's been two weeks now, and I've tried to make Virginia realize I would welcome her making a play for me. I just hoped I was doing it right since I have never before attempted to have a same-sex relationship.

It had been a busy lunch, and the initial rush was over before I had time to realize Virginia hadn't shown up yet. She hadn't told me anything about having to travel this week, so, of course, I started worrying I might have been trying too hard to get her to like me. I was in the kitchen, talking to Manny about our newest salad, the Steakhouse Wedge salad with bleu cheese dressing. He asked me if the customers liked it, and I told him everyone who has tried it so far has said they loved it. Manny started beaming with pride which made me smile. I knew how dedicated Manny was to his craft, and he loved it when something he created was appreciated.

As I headed back out to the floor, Christy came up and said, "Bonnie, your Air Force Captain is at table four."

When I heard that, I smiled in relief and said, "Thanks, Christy."

I went and prepared an unsweetened iced tea for Virginia and headed out to her table, a bounce in my step and a big smile coming over my face. As I came up to her table, she watched me the whole way, a smile breaking over her face and making her look so beautiful. I set her iced tea on the table and said, "Hi, Virginia. I was starting to think you weren't going to make it today."

Virginia replied, "I know, Bonnie. I got delayed at work with something that came up this morning."

I could tell it must have been something important, or she would have been here at her usual time. I decided to not make a big deal out of it and said, "So, what'll it be today? You want to try our new Steakhouse Wedge salad with bleu cheese dressing on the side?"

Virginia's face lit up with a big smile as she said, "Oh, that does sound good. Thanks for suggesting it!" Then she reached out and touched my hand, and I gasped as a pulse went through my arm and radiated to my nipples and clit. My nipples ached as they tightened, and I could feel the heat ignite in my pussy, and I'm pretty sure my eyes dilated.

I noticed Virginia had reacted similarly, her eyes going nearly black with a thin rim of sapphire blue. I tried not to let it affect my speech as I said, "I'll get your order in right away." I turned and walked away, making sure to work my walk, knowing her eyes were on my ass and resisting the urge to reach up and massage my aching nipples. "God, what she does to me," I thought to myself as I rounded the corner and heaved a sigh.

I took a moment to gather myself before writing down Virginia's order and putting it up for Manny. "Order up!" I headed back out onto the floor since Virginia was my only customer at the moment and started busing my other tables. We started chatting while I worked. Virginia asked about my weekend. I talked about taking the boys to the park and visiting with Mom on Saturday. Virginia told me about her going for a run along the path on the beach, running down to Redondo Beach pier and back. I told Virginia about the yoga classes I attended, and she expressed some interest in them. I quickly said I'd be glad to give her some lessons if she ever decided to start doing it.

Maybe it was my enthusiasm about yoga that decided for it her. In any event, Virginia looked me in the eye. She asked, "Bonnie, you remember I told you about the short torrid affair I had with Alex four years ago?"

1...345678