If I'm Honest Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me?" I said.

"Keep your voice down," she hissed at me, a conspiratorial smile on her face. "One hour from now, left bathroom. I'll leave the door unlocked."

And then she put the earbuds back in.

Ten minutes later, the stewardess came by and picked up the trays. Ten minutes after that, they lowered the lights in the cabin again. Forty-five minutes after that, almost the entire chamber was quiet as every person in it, except for me and Colleen, was asleep.

Three minutes after that, Colleen got up and headed forward to the first class bathroom on the left.

I waited a minute or so, and glanced around the cabin, making sure that everyone was asleep, or at least seemed like they were. Then I very quietly got up and moved forward. I'd never really thought much about joining the mile high club, but it certainly was the kind of thing everyone fantasizes about at least once. I had to walk through the food storage area, but none of the stewardesses were there, so I could walk around to the other bathroom. The door was closed, but it wasn't locked. So I pulled on the door.

Very suddenly, Colleen grabbed me and yanked me into the bathroom, pulling it closed behind us, flipping it to locked. "It'll be tight," she whispered into my ear, "but we'll get it done."

Her lips pressed hard against mine, and that intoxicating scent filled my nostrils as her tongue invaded my mouth. Her hips were jammed up against me and I felt one of her legs lift up to wrap around my waist.

"God, this is so risky, but I don't fucking care," she said. "I just fucking need it. I fucking need you."

"Are... are you sure about this?"

"Don't talk so much. Let me do all the talking." Her hands reached down and unzipped the track top, revealing a black sports bra on beneath. She'd left the scarf and hat back at her seat, I guess, or maybe they were on the floor. I didn't really know. She reached down and tugged the bra up and over her head, exposing those perky small tits of hers, capped with dark brown nipples, her stomach toned and flat. "Am I pretty? Tell me I'm pretty."

"I thought you said not to talk."

"You can tell me what I want to hear." Her fingertips reached down and grabbed my jeans, unbuttoning them. "Tell me."

"You're fucking gorgeous. Insanely beautiful. A thousand times out of my league."

"Mmmm. That'll do. And even if that's true, I'm still going to fuck your brains out. You don't think my tits are too small? Casting agents have been telling me for years to get a boob job."

I shook my head angrily. "You tell me who the fuck they are and I'll beat the shit out of them myself. You've got perfect tits for your frame, lean and lithe. It's despicable, this insistence on some casting agent's ideal woman. If you got those big basketball tits they seem to want, how the hell would you do all those kick ass stunts?"

She grabbed my shirt and pulled me in to kiss me again, fierce and claiming. "Finally, a man with a bigger brain than a dick." Her hand reached down to push down the front of my unbuttoned jeans. "Although maybe I spoke too soon. Jesus, what kind of weapon you packing there?"

"It's not that big," I said. "You don't have to flatter me."

Her hands pushed my jeans and boxers down to my knees, as if she couldn't wait any longer, her slender fingers wrapping around my cock, her eyes widening as she looked up at me. "I'm not. You're fucking thick. That boring thing you do for a living isn't porn, is it?"

I rolled my eyes a little at her. "Now you're going overboard."

She kissed me again, as her fingertips started to stroke my dick gingerly. "I'm really not, Deke. It's like a fucking Pringles can, it's so fat. I'm definitely gonna feel it going in." Her fingers moved to the head of my cock, and a bit of precum oozed onto her skin. She lifted those fingers to her lips and licked them clean, moaning a little at the taste of me. "I'm going to say some kinda freaky shit, so just go with me on it, okay?"

"Freaky?"

She giggled again. "Nothing super crazy, but if I'm gonna live out this fantasy, I'm gonna say all the shit that pops into my head. That's okay, isn't it? They're just words." I had been letting her do all the touching, and she seemed to sense my hesitation, so she reached down and grabbed one of my wrists, taking my hand to push down the front of her track pants and beneath what felt like lacy panties, across fine hair and right to her snatch, as she moaned a little. She was searing hot to the touch, and damp against my fingers, her hips grinding into my touch. "Feel how you make me? You gotta take care of that leak, plug it up good."

I curled my middle and ring finger up a bit and pushed them inside of her pussy, feeling her clamp down on my fingers as she jammed her lips against mine, using my mouth to stifle the sound of her moan. "Like this?"

"Oh fuck, that's good, but it's not enough," she said, pushing her pants and panties down to her ankles, stepping out of them. She'd apparently also left her shoes back at her seat, because they slid right off. "I need this monster," she said, still jerking on my dick. "And we gotta hurry. The stewardess could come by at any minute. So give it to me. Press me right up against this wall and fuck a hole in me." She curled one of her legs around my waist as I stepped in, and then hopped up, snaking the other leg to pincer me, my hands holding her pert ass. "Do it, you animal."

I had to shift and adjust, and I could feel her squirming to get me lined up, and eventually, I could feel the head of my cock against her pussy, so I pushed forward, sinking my dick inside of her, as she buried her face in the crook of my neck to muffle a squeal I was terrified was too loud.

"You okay?"

"Ow ow ow fuck fuck fuck you're fucking big it fucking hurts."

"You want me to stop?"

She pulled back, her face defiant right before mine. "You stop and I'll yell rape. I fucking love that it hurts, that it aches, that it makes me feel like it's the first fucking time, and I'm a teenager again getting her cherry popped on prom night. C'mon, fuck me already. Plow me. Break my cunt open and carve your fucking name in it."

I drew my hips back a little bit and then pushed back forward, letting her own weight slide her down further onto my cock. I'd never fucked someone standing up before, and it was a little bit of a challenge, but her heels dug into my ass each time I thrust forward, like she was trying to shove me deeper.

"That's it, motherfucker," she hissed into my ear. "Give it to me. Faster. Harder."

"You're light, but this angle is making it difficult."

No sooner had I said something then she'd uncoiled one leg down to stand, slipping up and off my cock, before she put her other leg down and then turned around, placing her hands on the basin of the sink, her face and tits looking at me in the mirror. "Then give it to me like this. Just fuck me."

It was a tight fit, but I moved in behind her as she lifted her left foot and placed it on the edge of the toilet, to give me a better approach. I lined the head of my cock back up against her dripping slit and pushed back inside of her. She lifted one of her arms up to brace it against the mirror, biting into her forearm to strangle out the noise from her throat.

Each pull back of my hips nearly pressed me against the wall of the bathroom, and each forward thrust made the mirror vibrate a bit. I'd often wondered if there was some sort of security camera on the other side of these mirrors, and if so, whoever was watching them would certainly be getting a bit of a show.

I snaked my arm down and around her waist to rub my fingers down on her clit, and she squealed again into her forearm before pulling her face back. "That's it, you fucking bastard. Hammer that cunt like it owes you fucking money. Beat the shit out of it. Don't be a wimp, fucking nail me."

I did my best, pumping my cock in and out of her, but even with her one leg raised, there was only so much space to work in. Eventually she turned and bent forward a bit over the toilet, the mirror to the side, so she could thrust back into me. I had to be especially careful at that point because the door was right behind me, and if she slammed back too far into me, it would draw attention.

We made our best of it, and she must've certainly been wound up because I felt her start to spasm and clamp down on my cock, burying her face in the crook of her elbow to muffle that harried moan as best as she could. I felt the shivers begin to ease up in her body and I started to slow down, at which point she turned to look at me over her shoulder, her eyes intense and focused. "Don't you fucking dare stop. I want that hot fucking cum in my twat, you fucking bastard. I wanna feel you nutting inside of me, filling me up with spunk. I wanna feel you breeding me like the eager little bitch I am. C'mon you monster. Cream me up. Knock me up. Do it, daddy. Creampie your slut so fucking good. Do it, you animal. Give it to me. Cum in me like I'm a fucking cumdump. Knock me up. Breed me. Breed me!"

Well, with her constantly coaxing me like that, I couldn't help it, and thrust forward hard, making sure my cock was as deep inside of her cunt as I could get it, as I felt my load burst, just painting the back of her snatch with my spunk, and as soon as that first jet left me, she started quivering again, moving to bite on her forearm again. Four or five more blasts, and I was spent.

I kept my cock in her as long as I could, but felt myself start to soften quickly. Before yesterday, it'd been two years since I'd gotten laid last, and now it'd been twice in two day, with two different women. If this pace was going to keep up, I was going to need to get in better shape.

She pulled her hips forward and pressed her thighs together before crouching down. She pushed her head down once onto my cock quickly, sliding her mouth along the entirety of it before pulling back, kissing the tip of it, as she grabbed her pants and panties, sliding back into them quickly as she stood back up.

"Thanks for being a good sport about all that," she said, as she grabbed her sports bra and pulled it back down onto her lean body. "I'm on birth control, and I'm clean, but it's a fantasy of mine, and I really like the feeling of cum in my cunt." She grabbed the track top and slipped it back on as well, zipping it up.

I wasn't entirely sure how to answer that, even as I was tucking my cock back into my boxers and jeans, zipping them up and rebuttoning the top button. "You did warn me."

"I know, but some guys can be so fucking uptight about that kind of shit, when a girl's got a fantasy in her head and she wants to say it." She looked at herself in the mirror, and turned on the faucet to get some water to splash on her face. "I'll go back first. Wait a minute or two, then you can go back to your seat."

At this point, I was still a little shellshocked, so I merely nodded.

Just before she started to open the door, she looked me, as if she had something final to say before she went. "I'll see if I can arrange a set visit for you sometime later during the shoot, once we're up and running. I'd like to see you again, but if I'm honest, I'm still at least two or three relationships away from having the emotional experience and maturity needed for us to work as a couple. We'd collapse at our first argument right now, and it would totally be my fault. Maybe we can be fuck buddies instead. If I'm honest."

Then she opened the door quickly and hopped out, closing it behind her, leaving me alone in the bathroom.

I waited a couple of minutes out of sheer paranoia before I opened the bathroom door, and slipped out. No sign of the flight crew, so I made my way back to my seat, finding Colleen back in her seat, like nothing had happened.

Once I sat down again, she leaned over and whispered to me, "Let me see your phone. Unlock it for me."

I did, and she opened up the contacts section of my iPhone and then the same on hers. Then she AirDropped her contact information into my phone, and mine into hers. Not only did she have my name and number now, as I did hers, we also had each others' email address and home address, or whatever address I guess she was using in her contacts section. I didn't get a good look at it before she handed me back my phone.

"There. Now I can send you dirty pictures any time I want to, Deke," she said, kissing my cheek before sitting back in her chair. "Just don't you dare share them with anybody."

"What kind of rogue do you think I am, Coll?"

"The kind who'd fuck the shit out of a girl he just met in an airplane toilet because she wanted him to," she whispered into my ear. "The kind I like best. You've got my number, so call me maybe. I'm gonna sleep now. Wake me when we're stateside."

She reached down and grabbed the blanket they had provided, pulling it up over her body, as she leaned the seat back and immediately drifted off to sleep.

I was absolutely in over my head with this bracelet. If I'm honest.

Chapter 3 -- Alina

When the plane landed, Colleen and I were the last two to leave first class. I'd planned on just heading out, but Colleen made sure I didn't hurry. Before we headed into the terminal, Colleen gave me one last fierce kiss. Then we disembarked and headed into the terminal, keeping our distance from each others, far enough that we might as well have been strangers.

We were heading to different places -- she was catching a connecting flight up to Vancouver, while I was just headed down to baggage claim to find my suitcase that arrived a day earlier. The airline had told me I'd need to visit their office down by baggage claim to get my bag, since it had been waiting for a while. Colleen had also told me we needed to pretend not to know each other in case there were any paparazzi hanging around looking for celebrities.

But even though she'd told me that, she flashed me a thumb/pinkie hand/phone mime and mouthed "Call me" before she headed away from me and towards a different gate. I felt like I was running through the entire "Swingers" scene in my head, trying to figure out how long I should wait before I should call her.

It turned out I needn't have worried. By the time I'd reclaimed my luggage and called for an Uber to take me back home, my phone beeped in my pocket with a message from Coll. I saw it was from her, but I decided not to check the message until I was in the backseat of the Uber. Thank god for that, because once I did, I had a hell of an image staring me in the face.

She must have slipped into the bathroom on the plane, because she'd sent me a selfie of sorts, with her tits on display. Her face was covered by her shirt, naturally, but it was a glorious picture, and there was an accompanying note. *Save this somewhere secure, but absolutely save it. Every collection starts somewhere. Also, you owe me one in return. Within 24 hours, or I'll be mad.*

I shot back a quick response. *In an Uber on my way home right now. I don't think the driver would appreciate it, but I'll have something sent your way later tonight.* The drive back to my house was quiet. The driver was a big burly Egyptian fellow who wasn't particularly chatty. That suited me fine.

My house was about forty minutes drive from the airport, and during that time, I was getting caught up on everything I'd been missing in transit. The company didn't mind that I was out of pocket for an additional day, but that didn't mean that work stopped, and there were an endless amount of reports to read through, details to oversee and personnel to approve.

I wasn't lying when I told Colleen that my job is frightfully boring, but it is something I'm good at. I work for Alexandria Indexes. Don't worry, you've never heard of us. Nobody's ever heard of us, until they're looking to set up a call center for their company.

You'd think all of these big corporations -- Microsoft, Oracle, Apple, Sony, Samsung, the lot of them -- that they'd know all about setting up their own call centers, but the sad state of affairs is that they don't. Oh, they think they do. At first. But after their first call center blows up in their faces, and we're not talking minor problems, we're talking Class-A fuckups here, they shut down their call center operations and then they call us.

Don't feel bad for them. None of them made the same mistake on their attempts. No, they all made quite unique mistakes. For example, one of them, I won't say who out of professional courtesy, assumed that absolutely anybody could work at their call centers, so they just hired the cheapest labor possible. That, obviously, resulted in a bunch of people who couldn't accurately diagnose customer problems. Another company thought they should hire the best possible people for the job, and spare no expense. They were running in the red before the weekend. Communications delays? Yep. Poorly structured databases? No shocker there. I could go on all night. Believe me, I have.

We don't just do call centers. We solve the complete customer service problem from soup to nuts, from knowledge bases to interfaces, from UI to good bye. It's a much bigger problem than companies think, and they hire us to solve it for them.

Me, personally, I set up most of the call centers, which is the most complicated piece of the puzzle, if you ask me. By most, I really mean about 65% of them. I'm head of the call center establishment team, and I've got a couple of juniors beneath me who help distribute the work. I don't have to do sales, I don't have to do post launch support, I don't have to worry about getting the escalation procedures put together. It's all about getting the building, setting up the infrastructure, getting the right key personnel at the top and then establishing the proper framework for them all to succeed.

I had a handful of emails from my two subordinates, mostly asking for policy clarifications and such. The two people I've got working for me are both relatively new, and they're on their own projects right now for the first time. They're good kids, but they're going to have a million questions their first time out of the ballpark. They're working on little projects comparatively to the kind of work I do, but I'm sure it feels like the world's ending every time they get something wrong. I'm not a mean boss, but I am judging them on every single thing they do, because it all reflects on me.

I shoot back some quick responses, giving them some clarity they need on their work thusfar. I'll be in the office again tomorrow, and Jen can talk to me then, but Zack won't be back to Seattle until next week. He's setting up a call center in Omaha right now, but we'll at least be able to talk real time.

About two minutes from my house, I call my friend TJ and let him know I'm about to get home so he can bring my dog over. He tells me he'll meet me at the house with Astro, and not to worry. True to his word, when the Uber is pulling into my driveway, TJ's parking on the street in front of the house.

My house is nice. It's nothing epic, but it's certainly well earned and impressive to look at. When I started at Alexandria Indexes eight years ago, it was a tiny startup, with only ten employees. I was employee number eleven. We're over two hundred now, and the early investments I put into the company have paid off with excellent dividends, and bought me this house a couple of years ago.

"Heya Deke," TJ said to me while Astro's charging at me full force. "This monster of yours is a pain in the ass, you know?"

I laughed as the Uber was pulling out of my driveway as I crouched down to meet my Huskie as he tossed his front paws onto my shoulders. I knew TJ was kidding -- he and Astro loved to hang out, and my dog, for all his insane enthusiasm, was incredibly well trained. The only pain he'd given TJ while I was gone was tiring him out with his endless enthusiasm. Astro's only a couple of years old, so he's basically still just a giant puppy, and even by Huskie standards, Astro's basically inexhaustible. It takes forever to wear him out, and he loves to go out jogging with me in the morning before I head to work, and still wants to go out again in the evening. "You weren't a problem for him, were you, Astro?"