If I'm Honest Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd given her enough chances to get out, so I grabbed her thigh, and pulled upward, flipping her over onto her belly on the bed, her legs dangling off the end, still in those thigh high stockings. "If you ask me very nicely."

"Mmmpphhh..." she grunted. "Go on, daddy. Make me your whore, make me your little cheerleader bitch."

My hands grabbed on her hips as I rubbed the tip of my dick across her shaven twat before pressing the tip of my dick against those wet folds and just shoving right inside of her.

"Oh fuck, that's BIG. You're a big dicked daddy!" I lifted my hand up and slapped her ass with a hard crack, and she visibly shivered in response. "Fuck yes! Spank your whore! Rail her filthy cunt! Pull my hair and stuff me full!" My hand reached up and grabbed a fistful of her red mane, my hand on her hip holding her steady as I punched my cock into her tight young hole. She was practically clamping down on my cock, and I almost dreaded what would come next. "Oh god, I'm cumming. I'm your dirty little cheerleader whore and I'm cumming on your thick daddy diiiiiiiiick!"

I wouldn't have believed it, but she was spasming and quivering on my cock, and eventually she finally held still, before she reached back and pulled the little jeweled buttplug out of her ass, revealing the tiny pink rosebud. As soon as she set the plug aside, she grabbed for her purse and pulled out a bottle of lube, holding it back to me.

"Lube that hole up good, and then fucking wreck me, daddy. Just push in and don't stop until you're cumming up my ass."

I didn't know what to say, so I took the bottle of lube and dribbling it along that crack, greasing up that pucker. "You're sure about this? You said I'm thick, so you're gonna feel this, no matter how gentle I go."

"Oh god, just do it. Do it before I change my mind."

I rubbed the length of my cock along the cleft of her ass before I lined the head of my dick up against that tightest of openings. "Now, don't tense up, or this'll hurt more."

"You say that, daddy, but how do I not tennnnnnnaaaaahhhhhhh..." her words blurring into just one guttural sound as the head of my prick pushed into her asshole. "Ohmifuckinggod, I'm doing it, I'm fucking doing it. Go on, go on daddy, pump my ass. Fuck your whore in tight ass. Fuck it, fuck it, fuck that ass, daddy. Fuck! That! Ass!"

I wasn't going to last long, because she was ridiculously tight, but she started cumming almost immediately, and after a couple of minutes of hard thrusting, my balls slapping against her cunt, her skirt fluttering up and down each time I railed her, I couldn't hold back, and let my cum just blast into her tight teenage ass, which seemed to set her off on another orgasm all over again.

She slumped forward, pulling my cock out of her ass, falling onto her stomach on my bed. "Fuck. I feel like my ass has been ripped open by a fucking telephone pole. I'm sore, but it felt so good."

I chuckled as she rolled over onto her back and arched her spine up, purring. "You'll be sore for a few days but that's what the experience is like."

"Thanks for that, Deke, but if I'm honest, I'm just barely getting into my sexual prime, and you need somebody mature. But that was fun, and I might want to come back for another go at some point, just for fun. Not a keeper, but someone I'm never going to forget, if I'm honest."

I nodded with a wry smile. "Go, frolic and have fun. It was a wild time, but I don't think I could've kept anyone as young as you interested for a long time."

She sat and chatted with me for an hour or so, and I shared a beer with her, but before it was too late, she headed back to her house, and left me alone to take my third shower of the day. It was when I was in the shower that my phone rang, but I decided whatever crazy idea Ken had had could wait until morning.

Chapter 5 -- Ashley (But Not Christina)

The next day, I clearly needed to get into the office. I could probably dip and dodge a little bit longer, but frankly, I'd never liked ducking out on my responsibilities. I'd set up the division myself, and while it wasn't the kind of thing that most people would've considered exciting, it was honest work and it kept a roof over my head.

Everyone thinks that setting up a call center is easy. They figure, how hard can it be, getting a handful of phone banks lined up, hiring a handful of trained simpletons to answer them and setting up a few phone lines to handle the calls. How hard can it be, they ask themselves?

Then they try.

Some of them even last a couple of weeks before it all falls apart, but eventually, pretty much all of them fall apart. And never in the same way, but always some degree of spectacular failure. Let me tell you some of the things I've seen. Overtaxed phone lines. Poorly written scripts. Bad databases. Bad interfaces. Untrustworthy hires. Awful structure. Horrible location. Insufficient power. Hell, I've even seen call centers shut down for things like asbestos and termites.

There's a million ways to fuck up these kinds of things. You might think I've listed them all, but I'm barely even getting started. There are a lot of reasons we set up a company to do this kind of thing, but the fact that we knew how to do it was the biggest. We'd learned all our lessons the hard way, and when we'd finally set up our first call center, back at Oracle, we'd gained so much institutional knowledge, that we knew we could monetize the shit out of it for other people.

And, fuck it, we were *bored*.

So me and my partner John left to join Alexandria Indexes. At the time, they were mostly a theoretical company. The foundation was there, but they didn't have any real talent. The idea behind the company was that they would set up individual divisions for teams of people who had unique skills, things that were only available to a very small subset of people. They needed us, well, people *like* us, people who were precise specialists at what we do.

AI wasn't looking for us, specifically. They didn't know *what* they were looking for, if I'm honest. Heh. They had the beginnings of a business model, and had done some of the ground work, but they hadn't scored any actual talent. They figured once they had their first, they'd be up and running, off to the races. And, as it turned out, AI's CEO, Lawrence Ma, was an old college buddy of my partner John. So John called them, offering us up as their first client.

I agreed to meet with them, and it was clear to me from our first meeting, there were two very important details I took away. Number one, Larry Ma was very very business savvy. If we entered into business with him, he was going to take us a long, long way. Number two, and perhaps more importantly, Larry Ma was a fucking shark who didn't hold permanent allegiances to anyone. If we ever stopped being valuable to him, he was going to stab us in the back so fast, we wouldn't even be a single step past him before the knife was hilt deep between our shoulder blades. So we were going to have to always be somewhat useful to the company. No resting on our laurels.

You're probably asking, what happened to John? Why isn't he managing the day-to-day of call centers with me? As it turned out, John was pretty crap at remembering what we learned over at Oracle, but he was good at managing people, so he got moved from my division to the center stalk of AI, which was probably for the best. If he was trying to set up call centers, he'd only be fucking things up and I'd be doing work twice.

Since we'd joined AI, John had gotten good at filling out the company. He talked Larry into acquiring a team of people who were experts at setting up a customer service ticketing system, so that a client would have an entire history of work. After that, they hired a team of IT professionals who would set up an internal/external interface team at a company. And they kept on going, while I stayed in my little pond and tended to my portion of the business.

It wasn't like John and I were good friends. Not really when we were at Oracle, and we hadn't gotten to be any better friends since we'd moved over to Alexandria Indexes. If anything, the relationship had gotten a bit worse.

I mean, John had hooked up with my ex girlfriend.

Except she wasn't my ex when she hooked up with him.

Yeah, that sort of shit stings bad, and I don't forgive lightly.

But John was on the other side of the company, so I don't have to think about it often.

Normally.

Today didn't look like it was going to have anything to do with normal.

It all seemed okay at first. I walked into the office and Jen, one of my two lieutenants, met me near the main door. "Heya boss, you have fun in London?" she said to me, as we walked to the elevator. "Party like a rock star so hard you needed an extra two days to recover?"

Jen's the kind of woman you want in your corner for a fight, but she's not exactly subtle. I didn't pick her because I needed subtle. I picked her because I needed someone who was a scrapper, to handle the more difficult clients

"I've been having a whirlwind chaos time since I came back, Jen," I sighed as I pushed the button for our floor. "But even if I told you what the hell's been going on, I have zero faith that you would believe me. Shit, *I* wouldn't believe me, the sort of crazy story I've been living."

"Yeah, well, as much fun as hearing about all this sounds," Jen said as the door opened on our floor, "Larry's looking for you, and you know it's never a good idea to keep him waiting."

"For me? What the hell does Larry want to talk to me for?" We walked to our section and I waved my badge in front of the reader, it giving an audible beep as the door unlocked.

"Dunno. He wandered by my office this morning and was asking if you were due in today. I told him you were, but that you might be in a little late, and reminded him that you've never been a morning person, so no matter how many times he asks you to come in early, your agreement when you joined AI was that you kept your own hours," she said with a shrug as we walked into our section. It wasn't much, mostly just a corner of the building with me in a corner office and "You should probably just go by his office and see what's what."

"You heard anything from Zack?"

She laughed heartily. "He's bored as fuck in Omaha." She wandered into the office to the left of mine as I headed into my corner office. "Don't forget! Go see Larry!" she shouted at me, as she closed her door.

I could go immediately and see Larry, but the last thing I want is him getting comfortable knowing I'm at his beck and call. Let him wait for a bit. If it was really that important, he would've sent an email instead of "bumping into" a member of my team and telling them he wanted to see me. To my mind, it felt like another one of his patented walk'n'talks, where he'd take thirty minutes to get to the point of something he could've said to you in three.

My office isn't all that ornately decorated, but I do have a handful of eccentricities scattered around it. The one that most people don't see when they enter, but always see when they leave, is that fact that I've hung a literal broadsword over the doorway, a veritable Sword of Damocles.

There is also, of course, some artwork on the walls, chess themed, gifts from friends and exes over the years. In particular, there's one piece I love with highly stylized Japanese kanji that reads "every pawn has the potential to be a king" on it, a man on a hill, overlooking a wide valley covered in a low cloud level that obscures the actual treetops. A gift from my sister, the artist, for my twenty-first birthday.

I sit down at my desk and check through my emails quickly, looking for anything that's top priority, and there's only one thing, a follow up email from the team in Ireland who'd made a few mistakes with the phone number database and didn't know how to unfuck the mistake they'd made to the formatting. But, like I said, that's what I'm here for. I've seen pretty much every possible fuck up a call center could make, and I knew what they'd done within half a page of their email. I also had an email from an earlier client that I could use and modify with just a few things and send off their way, so I got that bit of business done first.

Just as I was finishing getting the email done, my phone gave a happy little chirp, a sound that I'd gotten a message in the Signal messenger app. I'd heard of the app before a week ago, but Colleen had made me install it so she could send me dirty pictures of herself securely, and in an untraceable way. This one, when I opened it, was one of her tits pressed up against glass. No face, of course, but clearly done with a selfie stick.

She'd sent me two to three such pictures a day, and I'd sent a few back in return, although I was still far more self conscious about it that she was. I mean, she had a knockout body and I'm, well, me. But it wasn't just sexting -- we'd done some actual communication as well, late night texts from her about how she was feeling insecure about the new project, or how she wasn't sure people were taking her seriously as an actress, all of which I was happy to respond to, to try and put her somewhat more at ease. As confident and cocky as she'd seemed when I first met her, she was vulnerable and human just like the rest of us.

I'd send her a dirty picture back sometime later in the day, when I could be somewhere a little more private. I mean, I could've just locked the door to my office and taken one here, but that was the sort of thing I wanted to work up to.

After sending her back a short encouraging message, I decided it was probably time to go see what the fuck Larry wanted.

Larry's office was on the floor above mine, at the top of the five story building. AI had been nothing more than a tiny little rented office above a coffeehouse when we'd started, but in the years since then, we'd moved into this snazzy little building of our own. The top floor was executive management, and while I was invited to have an office up here a couple of times, I'd always declined.

John had an office up here, naturally. Not that he and I spoke much these days. He's best buds with Josef, the asshole VP who had an affair with my girlfriend. That sort of put a crimp on me wanted to talk with him.

Outside of Larry's office sat his secretary, sorry, his *executive assistant*, Ashley. Ashley's in her early thirties and always dressed somewhere between high class businesswear and extremely high end dominatrix, with maybe a bit of stern schoolteacher or librarian mixed in. Her hair, mostly blonde with a few aqua blue streaks in it, was done up like it usually was, in a bun on her head with chopsticks sticking out of it. She always has her glasses on, those wooden frames that circle her eyes. She's fit, like, gym bunny fit. Today she's got on a black pencil skirt with gray stockings, an almost sheer white silk top over a black lacy bra, a black blazer resting over her chair back, a dark red scarf doubling as a belt. Around her neck, she had on a black velvet choker, with a little tiny bell hanging from it. Her skin was porcelain white, a stark contrast to that deep, almost blood red shade of lipstick she had on, a pencil between her lips that she was desperately trying not to gnaw on.

"Oh hey Deke," she said to me, looking up with a sultry smile. "Larry's on a phone call for another five or ten minutes. Can I get you anything? Coffee? OJ? I could have one of those great breakfast burritos sent up from the cafeteria if you want."

"No thanks, Ashley, I'm good," I said, moving to take a seat in one of the waiting chairs. "You have any idea what Larry wanted to see me about? He didn't send me an email, just told Jen to have me wander up here when I had a chance."

"Well, that's *never* a great sign," she said with a laugh, "but it couldn't be anything too serious, because he hasn't had human resources up here this morning."

"So I'm not getting fired," I said, nodding. "That's a start, I suppose."

After a minute or two of silence, Ashley sort of looked over at me with a wolfish smile, licking her lips a little bit. "You still single, Deke?"

"I'm dating a bit here and there, but nothing serious as of yet."

She nodded, as if the answer delighted her. "Maybe we can go get lunch after your meeting."

"Why Ashley, are you asking me out on a date?"

"Dating isn't really what I had in mind, Derrick," she purred.

At that moment, Larry stepped out of his office, seeing me sitting there. Larry's of Korean descent but feels Silicon Valley all the way, by way of San Diego. You get the impression he's one step removed from a surfer frat boy. Hell, maybe he's a shark who ate a surfer frat boy. He's dressed in a black silk shirt and black silk pants that probably cost more than my car. "Oh hey man! C'mon in!" He turned and walked back into his office, leaving the door open. "Ashley, close the door after him, wouldja dear? Thanks, doll."

Ashley rolled her eyes for my benefit, but not so that Larry could see, as I got up and headed into the office.

If my office was a demonstration of subtlety, Larry's was one of excess. It was ten times the size of mine, with its own private bathroom and bedroom off to one side, behind one of the doors. I'd heard rumor there was a kitchen back there as well, so his office basically doubled as an apartment for when he didn't feel like going home to his McMansion and his McWife. Hell, he even had a motorcycle in the room up here. Just to show off, or sit on and go 'vroom vroom,' I guess.

There's plenty of art on the walls, but don't ask Larry about any of it, because the only thing he'll probably able to tell you about any of it is the price. It drives me nuts. There's an actual Warhol hanging on one of the walls, and when he asked about it, he referred to it as "the one from the soup guy." He didn't know Warhol's name, he didn't know the name of the piece. I wanted to punch him in the face, but considering he owns the company, that seemed a poor idea at the time.

It still seems like a poor idea, but I still want to punch him in the face.

"Heya Deke, how was Dumbai?"

"You mean Mumbai?" I said, moving to sit down at the desk, trying not to show how annoyed I was with him not even knowing what I was doing on the day to day. "It was lovely, although I didn't really have much time to see the city, as I was getting a bunch of work done. The client tried to do it themselves first time out instead of coming straight to us, so the first few days were literally just unfucking what they'd already done to themselves."

"Why the hell would they try and do things themselves instead of just coming to us?" he sighed, throwing his hands up in the air.

I placed my hand on the edge of his desk. "Let's cut through the bullshit, Larry. You summoned me to your office for some reason, so can we just get on with it?"

He shifted a little in his seat, his posture tweaking strangely for a moment before he refocused on me. "Sure. Okay. If I'm honest..."

I immediately sat up and got very, very nervous.

"If I'm honest... I'm thinking about cutting your mate John loose from the company," Larry said. "Now I know you guys came in together, but I want to assure you that you and I, we're cool, and you've been killing it here at AI, so I don't want you to worry about your place here, because we want you and your team on lock. So I was going to dance around the subject for twenty or thirty minutes while I sussed out how you'd feel if we as a company terminated John, but since you asked, maybe I should be honest and upfront with you about it all. Are you going to be mad if I do?"

"Larry, your memory is utter and total shit, isn't it?" I laughed.

"Yes? Maybe?" Larry said. "What am I forgetting?"

"So, when you hired me, you remember I was dating a girl named Vanessa?"