If I'm Honest Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vaguely?"

"The same Vanessa who John married a couple years back?"

"Oh *shit!*" Larry laughed. "How long after you broke up did they hook up?"

"Say... negative two months or so?"

"No shit?" Larry snapped his fingers angrily. "That is fucking stone *cold*, Deke. Why didn't you come to me and ask me to fire his ass?"

"He's a VP, and I'm only a section chief, so I figured I'd better just put the company first and go with the flow," I grumbled. "But if you're gonna shitcan him, I say go ahead. He's probably had it coming for a long fucking time now. He's always been good at business shit, but bad at dealing with people."

"Yeah, well, he's not so good at the business shit these days either," Larry said. "He's been angling to try and wrestle control of the company from me, and that shit don't fly. That's why I've enjoyed having you on staff so much. If I'm honest, I've always figured at some point that you'd just cash out and walk away from here and start up something new, hopefully not a competitor or anything, but hey, you've earned a thousand times the money we've invested in you, so I wouldn't blame you if you did. That's the normal thing people do in business. They get paid and then they start something new. Your boy John..."

"He's not *my* boy..."

"Well, John just likes stealing shit from other people, trying to make them dance for him so he doesn't have to do all of the hard work that it takes," Larry said, pouring himself a glass of bourbon, despite it being barely past ten in the morning. "So fuck him! I'm gonna fire his ass today! You wanna be there for it? I wouldn't blame you if you did. You could be sitting right there and wish him and Veronica..."

"Vanessa..."

"Wish him and Vanessa the best of luck. In their new future. Together. The fuck away from us."

I laughed and waved a hand in his direction, both passing on the offer and on the fact that he was threatening to pour me a glass of bourbon as well. "I'm good, Larry. There won't be any trouble from anyone in our division. The people who came in with me and John are far more loyal to me than they are to John, so as long as I'm still here, they'll keep on punching time cards."

"My man," Larry said, downing the entire glass. "And if you decide you want to move on at some point, Deke, that's total chill. Just come to me, tell me like a man and set me up with a successor to your little empire, and everything will be hunky dory. But don't try and wrestle my fucking company from my by giving a reacharound to a handful of board members who are only gonna tattle on you."

"Wouldn't dream of it, Larry."

"Killer. I'll tell Ashley you're staying with us and she'll send a little thank you box down for you, and not the other one, which had your severance package in it, if you were gonna stand up for that little shithead."

"Business is business, Larry."

"Exactly!" Larry said, clapping his hands. "A'ight, I'm sure you don't want to waste any more time here yapping with me, so get on out of here. I'm glad you convinced me just to be honest and cut through the bullshit. You're my guy!"

I wasn't even sure how to answer that, so I simple nodded and rose up from the chair, heading out of his office. I was just closing the door behind me when Ashley cleared her throat. "So which package am I supposed to give you?"

"The one where I'm staying," I told her. "The fuck do I care about the rift between him and John? John hasn't been part of my team for years, and hasn't been part of my life for longer. I mean, he didn't invite me to his wedding."

"Well," Ashley said, "to be honest, he did steal your girlfriend and marry her." She picked up one folder from her desk and tossed it straight into the shredder. "So I need to ask you, what color do you like in a vehicle, and do you prefer a car or a motorcycle?"

I stopped and sort of swiveled my head. "Uh, blue, and car not a motorcycle. Is he giving me a car?"

"He said to give you 'a nice Bulgati' so I'm assuming he meant either a Bugatti or a Ducati. He's not quite dense enough to mean bulgogi, which is a kind of beef. We'll get a nice Bugatti Chiron sent to the office and you can drive it home in a few days."

"Well, this is not what I expected when I came up here, but I certainly can't complain."

"Before you head back downstairs, can I borrow you to help me with this problem? Shouldn't take more than a few minutes to get it all sorted out."

It wasn't like Ashley to ask for help, so I agreed, and we headed down the hall. There are four offices in the top floor, each with their own bathroom, but there's also two bathrooms on the floor itself, mostly for visitors or staff members to use while they're up there in one of the two meeting rooms also on the floor.

We headed into one of the bathrooms and Ashley stepped in after I did, closing and locking the door behind her, before she turned around, leaning her back against the door. "So what I want from you is one proper, brutal fucking." She started unbuttoning her shirt before sliding it off her shoulders. "I want you to slap my ass. I demand you choke the life out of me." She slowly tugged up her pencil skirt and she had on a tiny black thong beneath it, which matched the bra, both of which looked expensive. "I don't want you anywhere near gentle. You can leave marks anywhere except the face, and if you don't leave *some* marks, you are not walking out of that fucking door. Am I making myself clear?" She brought her fingertips up and unclasped the front of her bra, letting it fly open, exposing her tits, a silver barbell through each of her nipples.

"Yes ma'am."

She frowned, annoyance plain on her face. "Don't be deferential to me. Fucking go head at me."

Now, I should be abundantly clear -- this isn't my bag. I've never been into the idea of inflicting pain on someone. Every guy I've known over the years liked being dominant, at least a little, but there's levels to it, like all things. I'm not the kind of guy for whips and chains. I don't get into hurting people. That's not my thing. I understand that there are people who are into that, but for me, I'm going to be worried about being too hard.

There was some part of me that realized I wasn't going to get out of this the way I normally do, by dialing in the bare minimum when I was uncomfortable. I was going to have to go completely overboard and if I was told to dial it back, then and only then should I try and pull back.

So if that's the way we're going to play it, I told myself, better get at it.

I lifted one of my hands up and wrapped it around her neck, my thumb on one side of it, my fingers on the other, and started to squeeze. I felt her tense up, but then saw her tongue slip out to wet her lips, as my other hand reached down and grabbed onto her thong and ripped it right off of her.

The damn thing was already wet the moment my hand reached it.

I brought the thong up, forcing her mouth open with one hand before I stuffed it into her mouth with the other, bunching it up in her mouth before forcing her to close her lips around it as best she could. I could hear her moaning through it, as I pinched one of those silver barbells and rotated it, twisting her nipple a good amount before letting go of it, the flesh twisting back into shape as her knees buckled a little bit.

My hand reached up and pulled out those chopsticks, letting her hand hang loose as I grabbed a fistful of it and wrenched her over to the sink, shoving her face right up against the mirror. "Look at what a filthy fuckrag you are," I said, forcing her to smear her lipstick all over the shiny surface. "Making a goddamn mess in here."

She tried to shift her hips a little, so with my other hand I slapped her ass as hard as I could, and heard her moan again, even more wantonly this time, as she shivered. I could see she had a large round jewel between those cheeks, the hilt of a plug obviously, but I decided to leave that right where it was.

"You want me to split open your fuckhole with my dick, don't you?" She didn't immediately react, so I spanked her ass again, hard enough to feel the flesh redden. "Don't you?"

She nodded frantically, wiggling her ass in my direction. I grabbed one of her legs and lifted it up so her ankle was on the countertop, keeping her spread good and wide as I unbuttoned my slacks and unzipped them, reaching in to fish out my cock.

I braced one forearm against the back of her neck as I lined up the head of my dick against her snatch and then punched home, my other hand making sure her leg stayed affixed atop of that sink counter.

I swear I think she came when I thrust in that first time.

What followed was some of the roughest, filthiest, most brutal sex I've ever had in my life. I pounded her up against the wall for a bit, with her legs wrapped around my waist while I choked her with both hands. I pushed her onto her knees on the floor for a bit. And at the end, I fucked her bent over with her face in the toilet.

In a move I've never done in my life, I pulled out right before I came and made sure to blast that load right into her eyes. I felt awful about it, and she couldn't have looked happier.

A coupe of minutes later, she was getting herself cleaned up, having taken the scarf from her waist to wrap around her neck, covering up the bruises I'd left there at her insistence. "Not bad, but if I'm honest, you didn't seem all that into it, and I think you only went about half as far as I wanted you to. Still, good bit of fun."

I left her cleaning up the bathroom. I'd tried to help but she'd swatted my hand away. She tried to give me the ripped thong as a memento, but I tossed it in the trash can as soon as I was out of the bathroom, not so that she could see it, naturally. I didn't want to offend her, but that very much was not my scene.

I headed back downstairs, and I can't believe I'm saying this, eager to just get some work done.

Right outside of my office, I ran into John's little sister, Christina. She's 22, bright, bubbly, blonde, cute but in that girl next door kind of way. She was dressed in a red blouse and a long black dress, smiling at me. "Hey, can I, uh, talk to you for a bit, Deke?"

Christina didn't work in my division, and probably only really knew me through her brother. We'd met a handful of times, but she'd forgotten my name more than once, and I could think of only one reason she'd be here, asking to talk to me.

"Look, Christina, I'm really busy today, so if it's quick, you can just tell me whatever you wanted to out here, but if not, we'll have to do this another day, okay?"

"Um, okay," she said, looking around the room, then leaning in to whisper to me. "I was going to come here to try and fuck you to get back at my brother for being such a dick, but if I'm honest, you'd only be disappointed, because while I often use sex as a weapon, I'm not really very good at it."

Then she turned and walked away.

God, my life was getting too fucking strange for my own good.