If I'm Honest Ch. 12 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both taking our time, but we were also being rather quiet, her burying her face against the mattress for a moment, which made me worry, but when I started to hold still, she lifted it to look back at me and said quickly, "No no, keep going, keep going, it's so fucking intense, over fucking whelming, but GOD how I love it..."

So I continued thrusting, feeling my chest tighten up, knowing that release was about to burst. I reached down and rubbed my fingertips across her clit, hoping it would be enough to get her over the finish line, but at some point, it was simply too much for me, and I orgasmed into her ass. Thankfully, it seemed like that was the thing she needed to push her over the goal line, because just as I started to unload, she joined me in the release, quivering in overwhelming ecstasy, her sphincter clenching again and again in spasms to milk my release out inside of her, marking the third time I'd given her a load in this very hotel room.

Once we were both coming down from the plateau, she started to giggle as I pulled my cock out of her backdoor, an obscene slurping sound accompanied by a puff of air, which set me off laughing as well. There was something utterly hilarious about how ridiculous sex can be sometimes. I moved to lay down next to her before she backed off the bed and pulled me onto my feet once more, her stance just a little unstable.

"No no no, we're most certainly showering after that," she said. She folded her arms around me and kissed me, her fingertips resting against the back of my neck. "If I'm honest, Derrick, I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You bring out the best in me, and you're the most kind and wonderful man I've ever met. Will you be my boyfriend?"

She looked at me...

...and a lot of time passed...

...then it dawned on her, and she started to giggle furiously.

"THIS is when you talk, you prat!"

"Oh!" I said, with a soft laugh. "Of course I will, Colleen. If I'm honest, when you told me we wouldn't work the first time, I was heartbroken. You were gorgeous, you were funny, you were charming and you were the perfect woman. I almost wanted to give up life right then and there, but I felt like I should keep going. I even asked Harvey if maybe he was wrong, maybe he'd misjudged, and he told me to trust him and that he knew what he was doing. That I'd find the love of my life in time. But if I'm honest, I've been in love with you from the moment we met, and I can't think of anyone else I'd rather want to spend the rest of my life with."

Click.

For the first time in eighteen months, the silver bracelet around my wrist went loose and slipped from my arm and fell onto the floor.

"Aw Harvey," I said out loud. "I'm gonna be sad to see you go."

It shocked the hell out of me when I heard his voice in my head again.

I'm gonna miss the hell out of you too, Deke. And you too, Colleen.

"Fucking hell, Derrick!" Colleen said, startled, clinging to me firmly. "Is... is that him?"

I remember my eyes widening a little bit as I turned to look down at her in an equal amount of surprise. "You... you can hear him?"

"Yes I can bloody hear him, Deke!" she said, her fingertips squeezing me. "I couldn't before, but I bloody well can now! Actually, he sounds kinda hot. Like George Clooney."

And she was right. It was weird that I'd never put two and two together to notice that. The voice in my head sounded exactly like George Clooney talking to me.

What, you thought I could connect people together over a mutually shared lust and somehow could only send my voice into the mind of the one person I'm in physical contact with? C'mon, what kind of schmuck do you think I am?You're better than this, Deke.

"Sorry, Harv," I laughed. "It just never occurred to me that you could do something like that."

Ah, I'm fucking with you, Deke. Relax. Anyway, this is it. Your perfect match. You knew that, though. She knew that, too. I mean, you both knew it when you met, but at the time neither of you were ready yet, and if I'd told you then, it wouldn't have worked. You would've tried to prove me wrong, and you two would've fucked the whole thing up royally. So I had to get both of you that last few steps you needed to get there first. That sort of thing takes time, and more time we spent together, the more I wanted to be sure I got it right, because you've been good to me. Like really good to me. So I took you through all the steps you needed, let you set a good example for Colleen to follow, and you two crazy kids did the rest all on your own, with a few little nudges here and there. That was me prompting you to want to call him right now, Colleen. Hope you don't mind.

"Not one bit," she giggled. "Not since it brought us to where we're supposed to be, which is together in each other's arms."

"So what now, Harvey?" I asked him, speaking out loud, since I knew he was talking to both me and Colleen.

You've got six months to find me a new host, and I'll be around with the two of you until you do, but for the most part during all that time I'm going to be quiet, recharging my energies, getting ready for my next host. It's been great hanging out with you too, and I know you'll find somebody who's in dire need of my services. That's it, Deke, Col. Take care.

It's been the greatest, if I'm honest.

"So, Deke," Colleen said to me, "how do you feel about living in Vancouver for the next few years?"

"That sounds magic."

So there you go. That's my story. Colleen and I spent the month or so after that getting all our details lined up, and after we'd been living together in Vancouver for about two months, on the day I was going to propose to her, she proposed to me, and we've set our wedding for February of 2020. We even decided to invite Nikki, as crazy as that sounds. Her folks think it's not nearly enough time to plan a wedding, but we don't need anything big.

In the intervening time between then and now, I've checked in on nearly everybody I hooked up with that I could, and Harvey's been true to his word, not that I really had much in the way of doubts. Many of them are in what seem like solid relationships, happy with their partners. Those that aren't, the ones I could find anyway, are in the process of evolving, turning into better people, starting to figure out how to put their lives in order.

We've barely heard from Harvey since that morning in London, but as it got closer and closer to the end of the six months, I was beginning get worried that I wouldn't find someone who I thought needed the services of the bracelet.

Then I was talking with your dad the other day while waiting for Colleen to finish up her day's worth of shooting. They're always happy to see me on set, but I don't like to get in the way, so whenever I show up early, I usually just hang out in her trailer, or I spend time talking with your dad, when I can pull him away from those Devin McTaggart books he's always reading.

You know when I first saw him pull out that Kindle Paperwhite of his, I thought he was reading Russian books, and while I know I've caught him reading Sergey Lukyanenko a bunch - hell, that's where your name came from Anton, from the protagonist of Night Watch - but your dad loves a good spy thriller more than anything, and Devin writes the best sex scenes, which is half the reason your dad reads them, I think, although I bet he'd never admit it.

Anyway, your dad Armen and I got talking the other day and he told me that you were having a pretty tough time in college, that you'd been dating a beautiful girl who you found out was cheating on you, and that you just wanted to give up.

Believe you me, I've been there.

I did my homework on you first, though, talking not only to your mom and dad, but also to a couple of your former teachers and some of the kids who you went to school with, and I think you're a good candidate, a good kid who needs an escape from a long, arduous series of bad breaks.

You need a win, and I can help.

Oh hey, babe. Done filming? No, don't worry, Col, I'm just wrapping up. Go get changed, and I'll be ready by the time you're out of costume. Yes, I'm really telling him everything. Now scoot! No, don't kiss me until you wash up, otherwise you're gonna get make up all over me again! Go!

Heh.

I know, right? She's so out of my league, but if she doesn't think so, I guess I can't either.

She's my perfect woman, and I'm her perfect man, and what the rest of the world thinks, well it doesn't matter one fucking bit. That's the most important thing I learned, that as long as she's happy and I'm happy, nobody else's opinion matters even a little fucking bit.

That's what you're going to learn.

See, I'm going to give Harvey to you, Anton Tolkov, with the hopes that he can fix your life like he did mine. You've been listening to me tell you this whole crazy story without interrupting, and while I could tell there were a lot of points you thought I might have been out of my damn mind, but when Colleen gets back, if you ask her about this whole story, about Harvey, she'll tell you it's true, it's all true, every insane last word of it.

(She might be surprised I talked about our sex life so candidly with the nineteen year old son of the head of on-set security, but I feel like you deserve to know what you're getting yourself into, so I didn't want to leave any of it out. And hey, maybe I liked talking up Harvey's skills a little.)

You've got the bracelet now, and Harvey might start speaking to you eventually, or he might not. But even if he doesn't talk to you, he's going to guide you through what you need to get to where you're going, to find the person you're going to want to be with for the rest of your life.

Because magic fucking rules.

But sometimes you have to have a little faith to go along with the magic.

So here endeth the story.

That was quick, hon! No no, I'm just wrapping up. Anton's going to take good care of Harvey, and vice versa. You'll keep us posted on how it's going, right, Anton? I'd wish you good luck, kid, but you're not going to need it, because you've got Harvey looking out for you, and, other than Colleen, Harvey was the best thing to ever happen to me.

No, you're right, Col. The best thing to ever happen to us.

If we're honest.

fin