If It Fits...

Story Info
Melanie's Mom died of cancer. She comforts her Dad.
4.2k words
4.49
42.7k
66

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(* This is a story of a daughter comforting her father after he lost her mother, the love of his life. All characters are at least eighteen years of age. It is based loosely on the stories of people I've met, but names are obviously chosen to avoid embarrassing any people in real-time. If you are offended by such a tale, please read no further. There is some explicit sexual activity between consenting adults described here.

Finally, it's a love story. If you don't like love, there are other stories here with less mushy stuff. *)

* * * * * * * * * *

After Mom passed away, I eventually made it to Dad's house to help him organize and clean things up. I took a week off to play with my friends and decompress after our Freshman year and then went home again.

Dad was still in the dumps over losing Mom. They'd been married for almost twenty-one years when she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. It was brutal, but fast. I thought that was a mercy. I just didn't see any benefit in prolonging the agony and suffering. I didn't dare say that to Dad, though. He begrudged every second he couldn't be with his love.

I tried to cheer him up as best I could, but he was deeply depressed. I cooked good meals for him and took over being the homemaker. At first, I tried to keep things just as Mom did them, but that seemed to be harder on him than ever, so I just began to clean up, slowly collecting things Mom had decorated with and packing them away. I'm not sure he noticed, but I always got a hug and a kiss from Dad and I made sure he knew he was loved.

After I'd straightened up the kitchen, I went to my old room. I'd been sleeping there since I was ten years old and I guess it was time to deal with old things not needed anymore. I sorted through my old books, boxing up the ones I'd never need nor read again for the Salvation Army.

Next, I came to my closet. It was full of things I'd worn when much younger. I made up boxes of old dresses, skirts and tops to give away. I'd grown up and out of lots of these things and I have no idea why I'd kept them, except that Mom had some emotional attachment to them. For example, my First Communion dress was still there. I had no earthly use for it, having grown out of that size a long time ago. Maybe some mother needed something like that for her girl's First Communion.

Late in high school, I'd gone through something of a retro revival. I found an old dress I'd worn for a while. It was a red and black plaid sleeveless dress with a full skirt. It came with a cute little short jacket and a broad grosgrain ribbon belt. I'd worn it with a petticoat. I loved the feeling of all that fullness around my legs and the way the skirt flared out when I took a twirl. I'd inevitably be grabbed by a guy friend who loved to jitterbug and swing me around. I loved to dance, too, and it was a lot of fun to do that in the hall near my locker before the first bell at school.

Smiling at the memory, I decided to try it on and see if it still fit. To my complete gratification, the dress fit me better than it had the previous year. All that time in the student fitness center was not wasted after all.

,

I pulled the jacket part on, fastening the buttons, and then the belt. I reached under the dress and took my shorts off, leaving only my thong panties on, then I pulled the petticoat up and tugged the dress down to fit smoothly.

I checked in the closet and found the black MaryJanes I'd worn with that outfit and tried them on. They still fit nicely, too.

Somehow, just wearing that outfit brightened my mood. I took a twirl in front of the mirror and enjoyed the view of my full petticoat beneath my dress as I moved. I had to share that with my Dad.

He was sitting in the living room, the newspaper on his lap, but staring off into space.

"Hey, Dad? Remember this dress?"

In a most ungraceful way, I skipped into the living room and took a big twirl, tripping on the leg of the coffee table and falling onto my little ass. I was momentarily stunned and I looked up to see my father's shocked expression as he stared at me. I realized, too late, that he could see everything up my dress all the way to my belly button. My thong certainly did little to hide any part of me.

He grinned at me as he got out of his chair to give me a hand up.

"Yes, dearest, I do remember that dress. You look lovely in it. I always liked that one."

On my own feet again, I moved closer to give my Daddy a hug. "Thanks, Daddy. That was just a little bit embarrassing."

He chuckled. "Ain't nobody here but us chickens, Dear."

As he hugged me, I realized something important had just come up. There was a definite bulge in the front of his jeans. I'd read somewhere that one of the first things to suffer during depression was the sex drive. I wondered if I could help treat his depression by reminding him that he's a wonderful, sexy man.

Not overthinking things, I pulled him closer to me and I kissed his cheek. "I love you, Daddy. I always will."

I pushed my pelvis against his, thinking he must have a rather nice unit. It made a good bulge. I kissed him again, this time on his lips.

That seemed to awaken him to the fact that he was holding his daughter. He let me go, looking a little flushed, but I began to have some ideas about how to help Dad heal. It had been almost a year since he lost my Mom and I know they had a very active love life until she just had too much pain. That put a real damper on things, but I know my Dad needed sex. I have to admit I have a pretty energetic sex drive, too. I had dated a few guys during my Freshman year and I was pretty used to getting regular doses of man meat. My roomie was something of a slut as well. By the end of the year, there was little we didn't discuss and catching the other with a guy was a normal event, not terribly embarrassing to either of us, even if the guys were shocked. We'd even shared a guy or two and I have to admit I found her quite sexy, as well. We plan to room together in the next school year, but we both want to get an apartment with our own rooms. I've been having fantasies of quality time with her.

I was missing regular sex and getting a bit randy, too. I couldn't imagine how my father was weathering the drought. Our brief encounter seemed to awaken something down in my panties. They were definitely moist. My Daddy looked good to me and I could definitely get down with him getting into me.

The thought of my wonderful father climbing onto me to put that amazing cock into my pussy really turned me on. I laid back on my bed and hiked the skirt of my dress up so I could take care of my urgent need. I stroked my wet pussy through my panties and then pulled them to the side.

I tried remembering the last time my current boyfriend fucked me. He'd taken me out for dinner and we split a full bottle of wine. I was very giggly and his hands were all over me. I love being felt up by an older guy. Under the table in the restaurant, he had his hand under my dress. That time, though, I hadn't worn any panties as I know it drives him crazy to find my cunt so easily available.

He barely got the bill paid before we were out in the back seat of his car and he had his cock out of his pants, my dress up above my waist, and my cunt so nicely stretched. It didn't take him more than a minute to shoot his load into me and my orgasm followed really quickly.

I love to remember such shenanigans when I masturbate, but this time I saw my father on top of me, fucking my pussy and shooting his baby batter into me. I was moaning as I came and as I rested, I could hear Dad's bed moving, too.

Knowing he was made horny enough by the sight of his daughter's panties up her dress to need relief seemed to firm up my resolve (yeah, I know I love bad puns, but that's what you get with me!). I decided to see what I could do to make my Daddy happy again.

When he went to work the next morning, I went into his room and began to check out Mom's closet and her things. I can wear some of her dresses and skirts and all of her shoes. I'm thinking about what would make my father horny, seeing a girl he loved wearing among the frocks in mom's closet.

As I thought about it, I realized that mom's taste in clothing was very feminine. My roomie called it "being girly", but I was sure that was what my Daddy liked. I hesitated for a moment and then I began to look through mom's lingerie drawers.

She had good taste in intimate fashions. I recognized the labels as being high class stuff I'd seen regularly in Cosmo and Vogue. I didn't very often see her in jeans or grubby clothing. She usually wore a skirt and blouse of a nice dress and I know Dad loved seeing her dressed that way.

She was always pretty lenient with me and my sister, letting us dress like our friends or pretty much any way we liked. I just figured out that when I had a date I wanted to impress, or a special occasion, asking Mom was the surest way to get what I wanted.

She paid a lot of attention to the fashion mags and I always got compliments from the other girls when I wore what Mom said. The guys just wanted to get into my panties regardless of what I wore, but sometimes that was a good thing, too.

Mom was good at cooking a nice meal for Dad and catering to him in lots of ways and he catered to her, too.

I went into the kitchen to look at Mom's favorite cook books. As I'd hoped, she'd made notes in her copy of Julia Child's book on French cooking and in a number of others. I resolved to do great things for Dad and I started with some of his favorite recipes. Narrowing it down to something manageable, I chose a simple consommé, a baked fish dish, and a side of wild rice. I put together a shopping list and went to the super market. I was able to find most of what I needed and I asked the guy at the seafood counter for advice on preparing sea bass.

I picked up a sherbet for dessert, too. I know how to make a good cup of coffee and I thought a dessert cordial would be nice as well.

I hurried back home and began to prepare my 'Mom' meal. I had everything prepped and in the fridge before I went to take a shower and do my hair and nails and makeup. I chose an elegant bra and panty set, thigh high silk stockings, a lovely black dress of my Mom's that fit, and mom had, of course, shoes to coordinate.

I was a little rushed, but I spritzed on a little of her favorite perfume and went to the kitchen. Putting on an apron to protect my seduction outfit, I began to warm the soup and started the oven for the fish. I got the water on the stove started to a boil and dropped some oil and the wild rice into the pot.

I pulled a bottle of a nice Merlot from the cellar and opened it to let it breathe and then I set the table. Checking the progress of our meal, I was satisfied that things were going well when I heard Dad come in the front door.

Just as Mom usually did, I hung up my apron and walked to the front room to greet him. Mom always took his coat and hung it up and took his briefcase to lay it aside for later. I did that and I moved into his arms to welcome him home and I kissed him on the lips. Not a long kiss, but enough to let him know I was serious.

"Hi, Dad. I've got supper almost ready for you and I'm just so glad you're home."

He looked gobsmacked, but I didn't let him stew in his surprise for very long. I took his hand and led him to the dining room and sat him at the table, spreading a napkin across his lap. I planted another kiss on his lips and poured the wine for him to taste.

I'm not in any way a polished sommelier, but I've seen how it's done at nice restaurants and I just pushed forward toward my goal of a happy Dad and maybe even a satisfied Dad.

I kept the conversation light, asking about his day and how he liked the food, keeping his wine glass filled and hitting it lightly myself.

"Honey, this fish is simply wonderful. It's just like your Mother used to make."

"Thanks, Daddy. I remembered it and how you liked it and I just found her recipe and tried it myself. I'm so glad you liked it. I have some sherbet for dessert. Would you like coffee? Maybe espresso?"

There were tears in his eyes as he took my hands and kissed them. "Honey, this is one of your Mom's dresses, isn't it?"

"Yes, Daddy. I hope you don't mind. She has so many pretty things. May I wear them for you? Now that Mom is gone, I want to take care of you just as she would. I know she's smiling down at us from Heaven."

My Dad broke down in tears and all I could do was try to dry them with the corner of his napkin. I leaned over at first to hug him and then I turned around to sit on his lap and to hug him properly. I kissed him on the lips again, lingering to let my tongue poke out just a little bit to explore.

I was happy to feel his excellent cock growing below me. I tried to find the best spots to kiss him behind his ears, on his neck, on his eyelids, and again on his lips. We both had our mouth open this time and I didn't hesitate to hold my Daddy. I took his hand and I placed it on my breast and held it there as we kissed. He was holding my hip on his lap as I totally enjoyed making my most beloved father hard and horny.

I enjoy turning a guy on. I was glad I'd had experience, though. I wanted to lead him to the point where he just couldn't resist undressing me and fucking me through the mattress. I was in need of a good fuck and I know Daddy was, too.

I opened my legs a bit and took his hand off of my breast and put it on my knee, just below the hem of Mom's dress. As his hand moved to my inner thigh, I opened my legs a little more, inviting him to explore however he liked.

His eyes implored, silently.

"Yes, Daddy. I want this so much. I realized that I don't just love you, I'm yours forever, for as long as you can stand me. Mom showed me the way to take care of the man I most love. Will you take me tonight? Will you love me as you loved Mom?"

He pulled me closer and returned my kisses ardently. His hand moved slowly under my dress, up my thigh to my great pleasure. My panties were flooded with my natural reply to my Father. He slipped a finger into me and I moaned, widening my legs further to give him the access he needed. I could feel how hard his cock was beneath me and I wanted it in me. Right now.

I stood gently, dislodging his finger from my wet cunt and led him to his bedroom. As we both entered, I kicked the door shut and dove into his arms again. I'd turned the comforter and sheet down earlier so we could both get into bed quickly.

"Please unzip me?"

He looked into my eyes one more time, beseechingly. "This is what you really want, Mellie?"

"Daddy, you have no idea how much I want this. I need you now and I love you forever. Please undress me."

"Are you on any birth control, dear?"

I smiled at my thoughtful Dad. "Yes, Daddy. I'm on the Pill and we won't make a baby unless you really really want one. Oh, and I had my blood tests before I left campus. I don't have any bad diseases to share. I want you."

He moaned and reached behind me to tug the zip of my dress down, slowly to my ass. He pulled my dress forward and held it while I stepped out of it. He laid the dress carefully over the back of a chair and turned back to me. I smiled and held my hands up to turn a little pirouette so he could see all of me.

"You look so much like her, Mellie. She was the most beautiful woman in the world and the miracle was that she loved me so much. You have no idea..."

"Daddy, I can't know all that was between you and Mom, but I can still love you and cherish you and take care of you. That's what I want now."

He moved to hug me, putting his hands behind my back. He managed to undo my bra in two seconds flat and then he knelt to take down my panties with his teeth. I asked him to leave my stockings on and he grinned. "I wouldn't have you any other way."

I undid his tie and then I reached between us and began to unbutton his shirt. He looking down at my titties. That gave me a special thrill.

"Do you like what you see, Daddy?"

He moaned and dipped his head to give my left breast a lick and a little nip on the tip. I shuddered and moaned as I pulled his shirt tail out of his slacks and undid his cuffs to pull it off. I saw the definite bulge in his pants and it excited me. I wanted to just get that thing out of there so I could suck it and get him ready to fuck me deep and fast, but I was barely able to control that impulse.

Instead, I knelt in front of him to unbuckle his belt and then his slacks. I just couldn't resist running my hand over his wonderful package for a moment and it twitched as I did and he moaned again.

"Are you always such a tease with your men, darling Mellie?"

I giggled. "Only the ones I want so desperately, Daddy. I want you so much..."

He caressed my hair and I unzipped his slacks. He almost fell as I tried to get his shoes off, but I managed to steer his butt onto the bed where I took his shoes and socks off. My roomie told me always to take a man's socks off first. They feel so awkward in only socks and briefs.

He stood again for me to take his slacks down and off of his legs. I stayed on my knees, breathing in the scent of his excitement. His boxers had that delightful wet spot of his precum and I couldn't wait to taste it.

I was careful not to brush his cock too much as I lowered his boxers. His cock was simply perfect. It was about 7 inches long (I measured it at a later time) and my fingers were just long enough to wrap fully around it. He was circumcised and I decided I liked that look. I'd only had one circumcised boy at college, a really sweet Jewish boy. They seem to keep their cocks cleaner. No foreskin to hide stuff under.

I kissed the tip and gave it a little lick to enjoy the salty, slightly musky taste of his pre-cum.

"Daddy, do you want me to suck you for a while or do you just want to put it into me and fuck me real good with it?"

He hesitated for just a second. "What do you want, love?"

I laughed. "I want everything all at once and for the rest of the week in bed and out of it with you, Daddy. I want us to do everything you did with Mom and especially what you liked best when you had sex with my beloved mother. I want to make you as happy as she did."

He took in a deep breath and bent over to caress my hair and to tip my face up and kiss me on my forehead.

"I don't know how I could possibly love you and your sister more than I already do. The best things your mother and I did were the times we got pregnant with you girls. She was always so very proud of you and so am I. Do what you think is best. Your Mom always did."

I hugged him around his knees and buried my face in his junk. He smelled so good to me. The warmth of his stiff erection on my face was comforting. I began to kiss his cock and his thighs, then his hanging testicles in their sacs. Each kiss seemed to give him an extra twitch and I decided to enjoy a little fellatio, but I wanted him to shoot his first load into me. His first incestuous load.

I grasped his cock with my right hand and cupped his balls with my left. I kissed the tip and then wrapped my lips around his lovely helmet, licking up the spare juice. It tasted really good. He was pretty excited, so I didn't prolong the BJ. Instead, I pushed him back on the bed and I laid down beside him.

We kissed lovingly as he enjoyed my titties and I decided it was time. I reached over him and began to pull and roll him toward me and then on top of me. I wanted him to know he could take me when he wanted as much as he wanted.

"Daddy, please..."

"You're sure?"

"Never more sure of anything in my life, Daddy. Please fuck your daughter. I really need you inside me and I want you to shoot your spunk into my pussy. Fill me up with the seed that made me and my sister. Please, now, Daddy."

12