If It Fits...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my thighs as widely as I could and pulled my knees up to give him all the access he needed to take me.

He began to push the head of his cock into my pussy and I pushed back to help him get it into me. It felt amazing and heavenly. It was the best cock I'd had inside me ever. Just the best.

I was so hot and excited that I began to climb up to my climax as soon as he got completely inside me and I totally loved it. It didn't take long for him to begin to spasm and shoot his hot sperm into me and I was right behind him. I began to have my love spasms as soon as I felt his.

After such a careful seduction, it seemed to end quite quickly, but I wasn't disappointed. I knew there was much more to enjoy and I intended to savor it as long as I could.

He spooned me and fell asleep, comforting me in his arms. I pulled the covers over both of us and I reached for my smart phone. I sent a text to my older sister, Allison.

"Allie, I have a cunt full of Daddy's sperm. He was wonderful. Did you know he was circumcised? It's your turn as soon as you come home. When will you be here? I'll plan a wonderful meal to welcome you home and then you get to seduce Daddy, too. I love you so much! Thanks for letting me go first! <3"

12