All Comments on 'If It Fits...'

by DreadWriter6969

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

Daddy needs to breed both daughters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Same old dad/day seduction story. Rather lame dialogue. Baby batter? Seriously. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Mellie and Allie need to put on a show for their daddy the day he gets both of them pregnant. There's not much better than a daddy getting his daughters pregnant multiple times until he can put babies in his granddaughters too!

eft71eft71about 3 years ago

A bit too sudden. Fall over, a glimpse of pantie and a year of deep depression is a thing of the past.

RpgmrnewsRpgmrnewsabout 3 years ago

Great story. I hope more chapters are coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not too bad. A bit rushed on the seduction. That was something that should have been played out over weeks, not one night. Your main character had a care free attitude and that was nice. Work on dialogue a bit more. They seemed a bit too stodgy when they were ready to have sex. Most people are too horny to be so proper.

sp9983sp9983almost 3 years ago

She did everything to suduce him, and be like her mother. Then she tells him to fuck her? Shouldn't they have been making love?

nighthawk22204nighthawk222047 months ago

Every dad watches his daughter mature and he wonders when she'll be ready to take over from his wife... whether she's still there or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous