If It Fits Well...

Story Info
Two daughters get their father into bed and plot futures.
7.6k words
4.42
40.9k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(*This story is fiction. It bears no relationship to any persona, living or dead, except by coincidence beyond my control. All characters are consenting adults, over the age of 18. The situations they get themselves into are strictly of their own doing. I may have made this story up, but the characters do pretty much whatever they like and I have to run to keep up at times. There are situations involving people of widely different ages and depictions of sex between blood relatives. If this is objectionable, please read another story.

This story is a continuation of that of Melanie, Allison, and their Father, begun in "If It Fits...". I hope you enjoy and maybe share your thoughts with a young author. *)

"Allie, I have a cunt full of Daddy's sperm. He was wonderful. Did you know he was circumcised? It's your turn as soon as you come home. When will you be here? I'll plan a wonderful meal to welcome you home and then you get to seduce Daddy, too. I love you so much! Thanks for letting me go first! <3"

OMG, my little sister is s such a slut. It didn't take her long at all to seduce our Dad. We'd talked about it for ages after Mom died. Both of us wanted him to be happy and it was my idea to get him into bed and rock his world totally, but I was thinking how awesome it would be for us to do it together. We watched so many porn videos in our room at night, especially when we heard Mom and Dad having sex.

I saw what she wrote about it being my turn "... as soon as [I] come home." That doesn't mean she won't work on fucking him every chance she gets before I get home. That bitch! I was so envious, but never jealous. I wanted Daddy, too, but I was sure we could share.

I got her text a week ago and I couldn't get home any faster. I had to finish up a research project and write it up and hand it in to my section advisor and pay her to review it and edit it for me. I didn't mind that, actually. The payment she always got was actually something I'd wanted to do the first time I saw her teaching one of our small group sessions, sitting on the desk in the front of the class, crossing her legs and swinging her foot as she talked. The way her short skirt worked its way up her thigh was just mesmerizing. I was ready to get on my knees the very first time I saw her.

Jill was one of the best editors in the English Department and her payment was always a nice long session of cunnilingus. She was always the top, getting her pussy eaten, never the bottom. She preferred to get eaten by one of the female students, but she'd been known to let one of the boys pay her for help. I'm pretty sure she never let them fuck her, but I knew a guy who was good enough to be invited back. He said she was incredible and insatiable.

I had to agree. I made sure I showed up in a very short mini and a tight top with no bra. I seemed to have forgotten my panties as well and I made sure to sit in the front of the class so she could see everything I had. I played at her game. I had my legs crossed and the upper leg swinging in just the right way to attract her attention. I know it works since I'd been with her previously. She can't resist a cute girl flashing her naked pussy in a public place. She is truly luscious.

I'm not strictly lesbian. Actually, I've generally regarded myself as bisexual and I usually lean more toward hooking up with guys. I love having a stiff cock stretching my kitty. Given a choice, I'll take the average looking guy over the cute girl most times, but there are exceptions and Jill was one of them.

My sister, Mellie, is another. My gift to her on her eighteenth birthday was a very romantic night together. I was her first female and I did some things for her she'd never had done before. Details are strictly personal and I don't kiss and tell. We've always made time for each other during our school vacations.

I had to call her. "You horny bitch! Could you be any more a slut?"

She giggled at the sound of my voice. "I can try, Allie. What you got in mind?"

I stopped to take a deep breath and let it out slowly. "All right, I'm so envious right now. Is he happy?"

She took her time answering me, but her tone was now serious as the proverbial heart attack. "Honey, he was so depressed, I saw him handling his Colt. You know the one he keeps in the night stand?"

That one stopped me dead in my tracks. "Oh, shit. Did he see you?"

"Yeah, I poked my head into his room to see if he wanted anything and he just tried to hide the gun from me. Way too late. I could see what he was up to and he blushed so dark red there was no hiding it. I asked him if he missed Mom so much he wanted to join her."

"Jesus. Should you do that? Could you put ideas into his head?"

"Allie, there aren't any ideas I could possibly mention that weren't already in his head. You can't make a suicide worse by talking about it. It's one of the first things they teach us at the Suicide Prevention Hot Line. I should have asked him if he planned to kill himself, but I chickened out."

"What you really should have done was to lock the gun up and take away his key, but you know how he is about family defense after that episode last year. You'll never pry that gun from his hands, but you can distract him. I guess you really distracted him, didn't you?"

She sighed and laughed gently. "Yes, Allie. I keep distracting him, too, but I need your help. This is just not a one girl mission. Besides, he's a really good fuck and he's scared of what you're going to say about him seducing his youngest daughter."

I snorted. "Who seduced whom, darling sister? I got the impression you about raped him."

"It wasn't forceful at all, but there's a lot of Psych shit going on here. I wore one of Mom's pretty dresses and her lingerie, too. And her hosiery. And her pumps. And her favorite perfume. I tried to tell him that Mom was smiling down at us fucking our brains out. I'm not sure she would really be in favor of incest, but I know she wants him to live and be happy."

"Ummm. Which dress?"

"You remember the black sleeveless sheath with the plunging neckline that goes down to here?"

"Wow. You wore that one? What did Daddy say?"

"He said, 'I love you' and he proceeded to undress me and fuck me through the mattress. It was amazing, Allie. I think dressing like Mom is a real turn-on for him. I know he loved seeing Mom in a pretty dress. She's got closets full of them. Once I got to looking, I found more clothes in other closets, including yours and mine. Mom was such a clothes horse, but she had wonderful taste and she couldn't give a dress away that she really liked and she really loved them all.

"I can't wait to see what you decide to wear for him. I think you'll make him so hot for you. You look more like Mom than I ever will."

"Yeah, I favor her side of the family for sure. I think you're really cute, you know. I hope we're going to get some sister-sister time together."

"Me, too, Babe. It's funny, but the more I fuck Dad, the hornier I get. I want to watch him fuck you and then clean you up with my tongue. Maybe while he fucks me for on encore. Would you like that?"

"Mel, that just made my panties wetter than they were before. Do you suppose Daddy will like watching us together? I need you. I'd love it if he was watching us and I made him so horny he'd rape one of us."

"Like it a bit rough, sis?"

"You have no idea."

"Okay, then we have a date with Lars."

"Lars?"

"Yeah, he's my Swedish massage boy. A lovely eight-inch dildo vibe and he fits into my strapon, too, for more pleasure."

"Oh, this I gotta see. Daddy first, though, and Lars later."

"Yes, lovely sister slut. Daddy's first."

I had a truly amazing afternoon with Jill and she gave me back an 'A' paper, keeping my 3.98 GPA right on track. I know you're going to ask. I got a 'B' in a PE class. It turns out that fencing is not swash buckling sword fighting. It's a lot tamer. Dammit!

The drive home was long and more boring than usual. I managed to make it with only two gas and pee stops. It was just past noon when I dragged my duffle up the front steps. I closed the door behind me and I turned to find myself in the arms of my little sister. After a lovely hug and some decidedly unsisterly kisses, I stepped back to survey my kid sister.

She was wearing shorts and a tee. Nothing fancy at all. "What, no Donna Reed outfit? I thought you'd be in heels and hose."

She groaned. "I've been playing dress up for a week. At first it was fun, but I gotta tell you, I can't see what the hell Mom saw in it. It's hard work to keep the house up and your nails, too. I'm so glad you're here, Allie. You just can't imagine."

"Awww, poor Mellie. Maybe I can ease your load a bit. What does Dad like best?"

She hugged me again and kissed me on my lips. "Allie, I think he's always wanted us girls. I've seen how he looked at us when Mom was still around. I know she was the one keeping him under control and safeguarding his reputation and character. Mom was so much in love with him, she'd do anything to protect him and I feel the same way. If we can keep Daddy safe and happy and satisfied, things will be good.

"I always envied Mom her relationship with Daddy. I never really understood it til now, though. Mom was always the glue that held our family together. Now you and I have to be Elmer and stick together and stick to Daddy. He has to know we love him and we want him to be happy. If we share a little happiness along the way, it only makes it better. I want us to be the squad that keeps Team Firestine together. I know Daddy can kick ass when he's in the mood and we need to keep his mood up. And other things, too!"

She smirked at me and I grinned back at her. She knows it's not just about sex. It's about keeping our father in the game, at the top of his form and helping each other, too.

I thought about things for a moment. We were holding onto each other in the front hallway as we talked about our father and, practically, our future as a family. I know that Mellie realized this was going to be a long-term assignment and once begun, there would be no turning back.

There were some possibly painful decisions to be made. I am about to do my Senior year in college and my sister was about to start her Sophomore year.

"Mel, I have to do my Senior thesis if I want to graduate with Honors. I can take a semester away from the campus to do some research and write, but not both semesters."

She kissed my lips again and nodded. "Yeah, I understand that. You have to finish your B.A. Mom would be really unhappy if you didn't. I can transfer to the city campus and just take basic area requirements this year, but they don't have much for my major here. I'm not sure what I can take by remote Zoom or something, but I'm sure I'll have lab classes and seminar classes I have to attend in person. I've already talked to my advisor and she's helping me figure it out. It looks like we have to give it a good year for Daddy's health, though."

I grinned at my sister. "Do you think you could stand living with two lovers at the same time? Any time you get horny, you've got double the odds of getting lucky on any given day."

"As long as I get some girl time with my sister, I'll take one for the team and fall on Daddy's sword."

I swatted her cute little ass. "You little slut. You're going to milk it for all it's worth. Just remember you have to keep up your GPA. You can't fuck all the time."

She batted her eyes at me most coquettishly. "I can try..."

* * * * * * * * * *

I unpacked my things into my dresser and closet and tossed some things into the hamper that needed laundering. I looked around at the familiar little desk, bookcase, and pictures on the walls of me with Mellie and our family and friends all together. Mom and I had decorated my room when I started high school. It was certainly dated and more juvenile than my current tastes, but it was home and would be for a while.

I stripped off my sweatshirt, shorts, bra and panties. I looked for my robe, but it wasn't where I'd always hung it. I mentally kicked myself as I remembered seeing it hanging in the bathroom of my dorm room. I hoped my roomie had taken charge of it. She wore it almost as much as I did. I just decided to go take my shower dressed as I was. Or wasn't, for that matter. I guessed home nudism was going to be a thing under the circumstances.

I took my things into our jack-and-jill bathroom and laid them out around my sink. We each had one to ourselves when we were younger and that made a world of difference to two teen girls trying to get ready in the morning.

Today, I decided some basic maintenance was needed and I drew a bath with hot water and bath salts. I oiled my legs and my pubes and then began to shave everything. I'd been lax in that department since I began to study for Finals and I took the time to do it well. It's such a chore, but I get into it. I love being cleanly shaved. My lingerie just fits and feels and slides so smoothly over my skin.

I needed a mani-pedi in the worst way, but there really wasn't time to do it justice. That would hopefully be something we girls would share one of these nights soon. We did it a lot for each other in high school.

I took my shower, liberally using a double dose of conditioner in my hair. I was thinking about how to style it and I played with it for a bit, imagining various curls and styles, but the more I thought about what Mellie and I were doing, it became obvious to me that what I needed to do was to adopt one of Mom's hairstyles.

I was going to have to get it cut this week, but there wasn't time today for that. I just combed it out and curled the ends up and under as Mom usually did and I put a little hair spray into it. Mellie had left some of Mom's old hair clips there and I chose a pair of simple silver clips I'd seen her wear lots of times and clipped my hair back on the sides.

I borrowed Mellie's robe and padded to the kitchen to see what was up. She was nose deep into a cook book and making a list.

She looked up at me and smiled. "I love you, Allie. You're the bestest sister wife I could imagine having."

I looked over her shoulder and kissed her cheek. "Sister wives? Like in those people on TV?"

She grinned impishly. "Kind of. I'm sure there's lots of in-breeding in those families, but we're not going to be in the baby-making business. I'm not ready to be a Mom, myself. I want to be your co-wife for our Daddy and to bring him back to us in one piece. Are you still taking the shot for birth control?"

I shook my head. "No, the doctor changed me to the Pill for now. She said an IUD might be a good option for the long run, though. I don't want kids for quite a while. I'm going to apply for grad school."

"You should. You're too smart to be asking people if they want fries with their burgers for very long."

We giggled at that. Mellie kissed me again and murmured, "Daddy's cock feels so nice without a rubber. I've never liked the feeling of a rubber on a cock. If I'm to the point I want to let a guy into my body, I want the full experience."

That brought me back to reality. "Do you think he really wants me, Mel?"

She looked at me like I was crazy or something. "Allie, he called me by your name twice in the last week while we were making love. He was quick to apologize, but he most definitely has the hots for you, dear sister-wife. He's wonderful in bed, too. He's the best and most considerate lover I've ever had and he will do everything to make you happy, too. I'm really envious of you right now, my love."

"Envious of me? Why? You've been sharing his bed for more than a week, you know. I'm sure you will again, too. At least I hope so. I can't think of a better arrangement than the two of us sharing one Daddy Husband. We both get lots of sex and we get each other, too, when Dad's at work or whatever."

She smiled and gently stroked my cheek with her soft hand. "Love, I'm envious because you get to have your First time with our Daddy tonight and I promise it'll be amazing. I already had my First time with him and I'll never have that again. Of course, we have our first threesome with Daddy to look forward to."

I was breathless and there seemed to be a nice collection of moisture in my panties, now that I realized it. "Oh. Shit. What should I wear for him?"

* * * * * * * * * *

Is there anything a girl likes better than shopping for clothes? Well, most girls, anyway. Mom had such an amazing wardrobe and I have no idea how Dad resisted the urge to give it all away. My sister, Melanie, has been exploring her things and she took me for a guided tour around the house to look at what we began to think of as Mom's legacy to her daughters.

She didn't have things sorted in any way we could see, other than Summer and Winter outfits. She had pretty new stuff mixed in with dresses right out of the 60's. Colors were everywhere. Sedate monochromes were right next to outrageous floral prints and hot, bright colors.

"Should we start to sort this stuff out? Maybe by color family or something?"

Mellie just shook her head. "I don't know, Alllie. I have no idea of how we'd do it. I decided I like the chaos, though. Finding a cute print next to a conservative business suit, next to who knows what is kinda fun. I asked Daddy to just let us deal with her things in our own way and he was basically open, especially when I pulled out a dress that had some special memory for him. Wearing it made him so romantic and I didn't mind that in the least. It's your turn, sis. Pick out something you like. I'll bet there are shoes to go with it and Dad won't want to wait to get into your panties. I hope you're ready for some good headboard thumping sex tonight. Once you get past his shyness and make him realize you want him to take you, he'll be amazing. I promise. Cross my heart and hope to get screwed in the morning."

I had to laugh. My little romp with Jill was fun, but I needed a seriously good fucking from a man who knew how to use what the Good Lord gave him.

I scanned the available dresses and my eyes lit on a beautiful floral print I remembered Mom wearing to a BBQ or something. It was sleeveless with a fitted bodice with princess seams. The skirt was extra full and I remembered seeing Mom move around, her dress moving around her legs. I pulled it out of the closet and hung it on a hook on the back of the door.

Mellie grinned at that. "She needs a petticoat. Do you like chiffon or scratchy?"

I looked musingly at her. "Soft chiffon. I wish we were going out dancing or something. That dress is going to move so nicely."

Mellie got a scheming look in her eyes. "Allie you're a genius. We need to go dancing, the three of us together. Do you think daddy would take us out to the parking lot to screw us?"

That one boggled the mind for sure. I've had sex in public places and it was hot. I just wonder where we could get Daddy to fuck both of his daughters in public view. Maybe bent over the hood of the car, skirt up above my waist, just slamming that hard cock into me?

"Mel, you've got the dirtiest mind of any girl I know."

She looked at me and grinned widely. "Why, thank you so much, Allie. I think watching our father pump his semen into your pussy like that would be just so hot."

"Hey, Slut Girl, I want to try this one on and then you need to find me a petti to wear under it."

She dimpled. "You say the nicest things. Come to the basement with me."

I took the dress on the hanger and we went downstairs to the old cedar closet built into the house. Mellie opened the door as though she was presenting a game show first prize. "Ta daaaa!"

There were dozens of different pettis of all kinds, lengths, and colors just hanging from the rods. She took the dress and told me to take off her robe. She unzipped the dress and held it above my head and let it settle onto my body, my arms through the arm holes and then she zipped it up for me. I turned around to see it in the mirror and then back to my sister who was holding a soft chiffon petticoat in white for me to step into. It had an elasticized waist and she just tugged my skirt down and backed away to see how it looked on me.

12