If It Fits Well...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me a twirl."

I spun on my feet and watched as the skirt flew out, showing off the slip. She clapped her hands and grinned. "I guarantee he can't resist that, especially when we get some lacy things underneath. Do you like stockings, pantyhose, or thigh highs?"

I looked the dress over and thought for a moment. "Do you have anything in a garter belt and seamed stockings? That seems right with this dress, if you ask me."

She clearly seconded the motion and we closed the cedar closet and turned out the light and then we trooped upstairs again to the Master bedroom. There, Mellie found a cute strapless bra, matching panties and garter belt, and hosiery.

She pulled these things out, but she stopped me. "Don't get dressed yet. We have to put dinner together for Dad and I need your help."

She'd retrieved the robe before we went upstairs. "Change into this and help me cook, then we'll do our makeup and get dressed."

"What are you wearing, Sister Wife?"

She smiled at me. "I'm going to be Plain Jane tonight. Just a white linen dress and sandals. I want you to shine and seduce your father. He needs the validation so badly and you're going to punch his ticket tonight. I'll just be cleaning up the kitchen, doing dishes, and fantasizing about the righteous fucking you're going to get. Do you like to suck cock? He really appreciates a good BJ, especially if you get on your knees and look up at him with that sexy look in your eyes that says, 'I need my Daddy's cum in me'."

"Sis, I can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. He'll be in good hands. Or good lips. Or whatever."

We giggled and she got me out of the dress and petticoat and into a pair of shorts and a tee for some cooking. She'd planned quite a meal for us. A Caesar salad, fresh rolls, broiled filet of white fish and a special sauce for the fish, and creme brûlée for dessert. She even had that little torch they use to make the crust on the creme.

Mellie found a bottle of a nice white wine and put it into the fridge. A lot of the prep for the meal would happen when we were all here, we adjourned to our Mom's little vanity. An hour later, our makeup was pretty good and we began to do our nails.

"What do you think? Bright red? To match my lipstick?"

"Yes. I remember Mom using that color a lot. I'm sure Daddy will love it. I should do your toes, too. You want to look good for him after he undresses you, too."

I looked at her and paused for a moment. "Mellie, I'm just so damn nervous. You'd think I was a virgin or something. Was it like that for your first time with Daddy?"

"Yeah, kinda. I mean, he was almost in shock when he figured out that I wanted him to fuck me. I had to get really close with him, like right in his lap, to get him in the mood and convince him that he was getting lucky that night. Of course, a cute girl sitting on his lap helped a lot. I could feel his cock grow as I sat there and I made sure to move my little ass to encourage him to get ready for me.

"I gotta admit it felt weird for me and for him, too, at first. After we got into the idea of seriously committing an illegal incestuous act, it got a lot better. You gotta admit it's about the naughtiest thing either of us has ever done, right?"

I was feeling a little uneasy in my stomach. I really wanted this, but I was so nervous. "Yeah. I guess so. Did I tell you I wanted Daddy to take my V card? I thought about it as soon as I started to get my boobs and periods. That obviously didn't work out quite that way, but I still feel like a virgin."

She leaned over and hugged me, planting her cheek right against mine. "I know, honey, but we're doing more than getting laid. We're treating his depression, giving him the attention he needs and a wonderful out for his sexual frustrations. Don't forget, he and Mom had a really good sex life and Daddy is still in his prime. He needs to get laid and so, I suspect, do you. Am I right?"

I smiled shyly back at my sister. "Yeah, I've been a horny little girl lately. I'm really needing a good fuck."

She kissed me and I kissed her back and my need just grew. So did the puddle in my panties. She smiled at me and gently pulled back. "We don't have a lot of time. Let me do your toenails and then let's get dressed. Daddy will be home in an hour and we still have to finish getting dinner ready. You're going to be so happy in the morning. I promise you will."

* * * * * * * * * *

We just finished setting the table and laying out the first course when we heard Daddy come in the front door. I turned to Mellie and patted my hair into place "Do I look okay?"

She looked me over and smiled. She smoothed my skirt and gently caressed my breasts through the top of my dress with a devilish grin. "Let's go welcome our Daddy Husband home from work."

She pushed me ahead of her into the living room. "Hi, Daddy! Welcome home!"

His eyes lit up as he looked me over in my Mom's dress and his eyes filled with wetness. "Allison, I'm so happy to see you safely home! Did you have a good trip?"

I smiled and walked into his arms as Mellie took his briefcase and coat to hang up. "It was a long and boring drive, Daddy, but I'm so happy to see you. I love you so much!"

I slipped into a very close hug and he began to run his hand. Up and down my back, almost down to my ass. A backless dress can be such fun.

He smelled heavenly to me. I could have tripped him up right there and raced to fall under him on the couch, but I reminded myself that he needed a gentle seduction. Or maybe I did. Anyway...

"Ahem...". That was pretty much what my little sister said to break up the romance in the doorway.

I was quite red and very ready for more, but there were things we needed to do first. Like eat and ply our Daddy with some alcohol and feminine companionship.

I loosened his tie and, smiling, led him to the dining room. Mellie poured the wine and I laid the napkin across his lap. We sat him at the head of the table, our seats to either side of him where we could touch his knees or even shed a pump and caress his leg with a stockinged foot.

We had a lovely supper. My beloved father asked me about the school year and how things had gone. I didn't have my final grades back yet, so I could only make a couple of guesses, but I was sure this last term netted me at least a 3.5 GPA, but possibly as much as 3.8. My plans to apply for graduate school were still in the offing and I was happy. The only fly in the ointment was a grade of 'B' I'd gotten in Astronomy. I wasn't a science major, but I had to have a certain amount of science credit. My Dad smiled graciously as I admitted my faults to him.

"Your mother wasn't a science major, either, Allison. I still managed to fall in love with her and I'm very proud of you."

Dad's eyes were looking me over, leaving no part unseen. I smiled back at him and I demurely smoothed my skirt down as I stood. I leaned over to give my Daddy a kiss on his forehead and then I turned around to sit on his lap. His arm wrapped around my back and I put mine across his shoulders, taking his other hand in mine, I kissed it as I looked him in the eyes. He seemed to like what he saw and I smiled at him more widely. "Daddy, I have something nice for you I brought home from college. I hope you'll like it a lot. It's especially for the man I most love in life."

He seemed to get the message as I moved to make myself more comfortable in his arms. I put his hand down on my thigh, totally loving the feel of his hand through my dress. I could feel a delightful bulge growing in his slacks beneath me and I put my lips on his to kiss him. Mellie gave me a wink and began to take things into the kitchen as I kissed my Daddy.

We stopped to get our breath and he gave me a slightly crooked smile. "Et tu, Allie?"

"Etiam, Pater." I kissed him again and stood up, looking at the condition of his lap. Seeing a gratifyingly large bulge, I smiled and helped him stand. I led him to the master bedroom looking back for just a second to receive a blown kiss from my little sister. So encouraged, I pulled the door closed behind us and turned to my Daddy.

"You said something about a gift, darling?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please kiss me first. I love you so much."

I stepped into his arms and pulled him close to me, pushing my breasts and pelvis against him very obviously. We stood, kissing and caressing each other for a moment until Daddy pulled back just a bit.

"Is this what you want, darling?"

I breathed, "Oh, yes, Daddy. With all my heart. I've always wanted you, but you always had Mom. Melanie and I have talked about this and we agree there is no better time for us to get what we've always wanted. You've mourned our Mother for a year now and it's time to take off the sack cloth and wash the ashes off. Mellie and I are your new wife team. We're calling ourselves Sister-Wives like that thing on TV, but we don't expect to make babies. We just want to make you happy and that will make us both happy."

"Both of you? At the same time?"

"If you like. Mellie and I have been intimate with each other. She thinks you'll enjoy seeing us take care of each other, but we especially want to take care of you. Whatever you want, we'll do the best we can for you or get it for you, even if you just want a different girl, we have friends who think you're pretty hot. I can get you laid any day of the week, dearest Daddy. We agreed, no more sexual frustration. It just makes your depression worse and we don't want that."

He was clearly taken aback. "But, what of your education? You're going to start grad school, aren't you?"

I kissed him on his nose. "Of course. The local campus has some of the classes I need and I can take others online. I also plan to take a semester to do my senior thesis. I'll attend meetings of a senior seminar, but those will be online, too. The pandemic has made that a lot more acceptable and I can get all the credits I need."

"What about Melanie?"

"She can sign up for day classes and finish her homework assignments while she does stuff around the house. She still has some basic core classes to do, so that'll be easy. I'm sure we can work it out for all of us."

He shook his head. "I guess you've thought this through."

I smiled at him and nodded, looking pointedly at his delicious bulge. My glances didn't escape his notice. "See something you like?"

"Yes, Daddy. What do you plan to do with Mom's old things?"

He was mildly surprised, but I"m sure he recognized where I wanted to go with this. "What would you like me to do with them?"

I grinned at him. "Let your loving Daughter-Wives have them. Please. Mom had such wonderful taste in clothing and I want to wear most of her stuff."

"Do you recognize my dress?" I took a twirl to let the skirt fly out and brush against his legs.

"It was one of your Mom's favorite dresses."

I grinned. "We want to make sure you enjoy everything you liked seeing Mom wear. We plan to wear it all, too. I think it will take two girls to wear all of her things. May we have them all?"

He blinked. "Honey, I don't know..."

I touched his lips with my finger to stall any objections. "We want her lingerie, too. It'd be a shame to waste all of this wonderful clothing."

He chuckled. "Your Mom used to worry about what would happen if you girls played 'dress up' in her things. It seems you have honorable goals in mind."

I kissed him on his lips. "No, Daddy, we intend to engage in incestuous activities with our Father. We just think he will enjoy seeing us in the clothes our Mom wore for him. Isn't that so?"

"Yes, darling. Consider your Mom's entire wardrobe yours and Melanie's to enjoy. I think your Mom would like the idea of her girls wearing her things instead of giving them to Goodwill or something."

"Thank you, Daddy. We plan to give you all the love and affection and attention and sex you could possibly desire. Mellie and I want you to be happy."

He looked me up and down again. "Allie, I hope we're doing the right thing. Naturally, we can't discuss this outside our home."

"Of course not, Daddy. The only one I'm talking to is my little sister and our conversations will be on the lines of how to take care of you. We love you so much!"

"I love both of you little scamps, too. Now, you said something about a gift?"

I grinned and turned my back to him. "Daddy, would you please unwrap me?"

His kiss on the back of my neck and the feeling of my zipper being lowered added moisture to my panties. I was going to fuck my Daddy!

* * * * * * * * * *

When I woke in the morning, it was to the sight of my sister sucking on Daddy's cock, licking it clean of our combined juices. I often wake up horny, but my Daddy fucked me thoroughly last night. I had a delicious feeling of warmth and of a trickle of Daddy's semen from my pussy.

I had to admire my sister's skill at fellatio. I was stroking my clit and lower tummy as she sucked and stroked Daddy to his completion. She managed to get him off as I began my climb to orgasm. She grinned at me as she licked her lips and watched me masturbate. "You taste awesome, mixed with Daddy's sperm."

She pushed two fingers into my pussy as I worked my clit and then came in about a half minute.

"Good morning, Daddy. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, love. You wore me out pretty good."

Mellie grinned, a drop of Daddy's cum at the corner of her mouth. "And I sucked the rest out of him!"

Dad groaned. "I gotta get up to shower for work. I'm going to have to work harder to support my Daughter-Wives."

"Daddy, we love you so much. You save up your energy. I get you tonight."

"Yes, Melanie. I can't wait to be with you again. Shouldn't you let your sister have some extra turns since you had me for an entire week?"

She shook her head. "Nope. That only counts when we're all here. If somebody is gone, the rest of us get to work it out."

He nodded slowly as he was working it out. We heard the him running the water for his shave and Mellie pulled me in for a kiss. "Sorry about that, sis. I just couldn't resist a taste. It's been way too long since you and I did anything. May I clean you up?"

My pussy suddenly got wetter at that suggestion. "Yeah, I think I'd like that. If you'll let me do that for you after Daddy fucks you, too."

She grinned and kissed me again. "Yeah, big sister-wife. Any time. We gotta be careful not to wear him out. I mean any time he wants it, he should get one or both of us, but he'll need rest, too."

"Yeah. So will I, I think. I've never gotten this much sex regularly, but I think I could get used to it."

She looked at me with her head cocked to the side after looking me over, up and down. "So, how was it?"

I hugged her again, burying my face in her neck and shoulder for a moment. "Oh, Mellie, it was really weird at first. I mean, how did you feel the first time you fucked your own Daddy? Did you know you're a genius?

"Your idea of wearing Mom's things was brilliant. There were some times when he forgot who he was with for a second and called me Margie. I actually felt closer to him when he did that. It made having sex with him so much easier. It was kinda like some kind of role play and I was totally into it.

"The first thing he did when we got into the room was to hold me and hug me and that's always nice. I'm glad you told me to wear Mom's perfume. We have to buy another bottle of it, you know. I think we're going to have to buy more stockings, too. He asked me to keep them on while we fucked. That was amazingly sexy.

"Anyway, when he was ready, I turned my back to him so he could unzip me and help me out of my dress. Did I tell you you're a genius? He has some kind of clothes fetish. He told me he's fucked Mom in everything she ever wore for him. That should mean a lot of good fucking for both of us. Mom left us so much clothing! He told me he did her in everything, in every room in the house, including our rooms when we were out. We have to take good care of her things!"

I turned to hug her again and kissed her well. "Mellie, he has the nicest cock I've ever had inside me. I can't wait to see him fuck you, too. I want to do some threesomes with both of us in bed with Daddy. Real soon, I hope.

"Anyway, he took me missionary style, doggie, reverse cowgirl, and we even 69'd for a bit before he just got on top and did the pile-driver thing."

"Are you sore? I sure was after the first night he fucked me. I had to sit in the bath for a bit to soothe my lady parts, but I was ready for him that evening when he came home. He took it a little easier on me the second night. I think it was the excitement of fucking a young girl who happened to be his daughter and who just fucking wanted him."

I thought about things for a bit. "You know, he has to go to parties and receptions and stuff. He'll need a date. Mom left us lots of classy dresses to wear, but I think we can work it out so one of us goes to those events with him and the other can stay home and do homework or whatever she needs to do. We don't have to do anything other than be polite and lady-like and the people he works with will know we're his kids and we can't drink booze yet anyway, so he has a designated driver and it's all good. I think it will actually look good for him to escort a daughter now and then. Businessmen seem to put a lot of store in good family men. Singletons are looked on as possible problems and we can be his escorts and chaperones."

Mellie smiled at me. "I've talked with his secretary. She's putting his schedule into his calendar on the computer and she'll let us know which are the important meetings. You know, there were times when Mom travelled with him on business and she'd hang with the other wives while Daddy was in meetings. I think we can learn that part of it, too. For those, we'll have to insist on a 2-room suite so nobody thinks we're doing just what we'll be doing with him. I don't know if Suzanne, his secretary, has figured us out, but I suspect she will, sooner or later. We need her on our side. If we can convince her that keeping Daddy on track and functioning at his peak is what we're about, she'll see it's best for her job and I think she kinda likes him. She's married, but I think if she could, she'd make a play for him. He's still a rising star in the company."

I frowned and looked at my sexy sister. "You know, we can't dress too sexy for this assignment. I'm thinking conservative dinner suits, LBDs and conservatively cut sheaths. We have to be the essence of business conservative women. I haven't looked through Mom's things yet, but I'm sure she had stuff like that to wear. Maybe a nice sundress for a trip to a sunny place. What do you think?"

Mellie grinned again. "We've got it covered, babe. Mom left us some really timeless dresses and skirt sets. Some pant suits, too. Not only that, but she has a jewelry box full of just the right accessories. We'll be the best-dressed ladies at the meeting, I promise."

"Mellie, you're a genius!"

"Yes, I am, aren't I?"

12