All Comments on 'If It Seems Too Good...'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 254 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
Wow! Thanks!

For little old me? Now if about 20 other writers would drop stories, we'd have something going, right? I know of at least one more big one that's been submitted, and there's always July 4, right? Qhml1 has one, too, as soon as I get it edited. Thanks again, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

For what it was, it was too long, when is randi going to start telling authors she thinks are great to edit half the story out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good

Sounds like one of my payback deals. First wife where abouts are unknown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Get an editor

You need an editor. Preferably, one who knows what to do with a comma.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Yarn

Loved this , after weeks of nothing but willing cuck's and hot wives , finally a story that I can actually finish with throwing the mouse across the room .

Please write some more just like this one .

Top of the line score from me .

gmann57gmann57almost 6 years ago

love this revenge shit. We got some imaginative writers here and I love it that your all very unforgiving. 5 stars

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

I loved the revenge on the deceitful slut of a wife... framing her for the murder of her lover was brilliant!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 6 years ago
This works for me

Thank you, nice refreshing LW tale which more than made up for the reluctant swinging and being tricked into cuckoldry. A firm 5* LW BTB story.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
A REAL TURN-A-BOUND WITH A TRAGIC ENDING

and a set-up that puts cheaters to shame, TK U MLJ LV NV

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
The LW catagory seems to be a place for

subtle sledge hammer blows. Good revenge stories should have some sort of unusual and subtle response to cheating. Beating the hell out of lovers, killing lovers, getting the wife jailed for twenty years is the new norm. There is nothing clever, humorous, or even erotic in beatings and murder, unless it is done by a fellow conspirator and not the cheated upon spouse. But readers give this stuff good marks and that's all the encouragement writers need to keep producing this kind of story. It's known as the pickaxe handle effect.

Then there is the actual plot. He's been participating in three ways with the wife for quite some time. It's annoying she was getting banged years before, but he never mentioned his issues to the wife. His jealousy, or feeling of betrayal was more than a little late. Most guys would have started banging Connie on a regular basis and feel they were getting the better of the deal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
2*

Good story, but the ending was too over the top.

JONZDOGJONZDOGalmost 6 years ago
Author tilted towards HEAVY BTB

She cheated but does not deserve prison.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Woo-hoo!!!

BTB all the way, baby!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
So, he’s perfectly happy getting some on the side, but . . .

. . . his wife getting fucked was just too much.

The actual plot idea, of a cheating wife arranging for her husband to have another girl, in a swing session, isn’t a bad one. Why Connie agreed to join in swinging with three other people that much older than her was not explained, and needed to be. A partner for her husband that was closer in age would have been more believable.

And 42DD? I keep seeing stuff like that in LW stories, but a 42 inch bra band means a significantly overweight woman. The band size is the woman’s rib cage measurement below the breasts; only the cup size indicates the size of the breasts.

But, at any rate, our hero arranged for her husband to get laid, too, he enjoys it a lot,and then he gets pissed enough to kill Brian and get his wife locked up? He’s more psycho than she is!

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
Let's see...

Let's see: was this murder? very difficult to prove...What if the lover was a slow driver and had time to prevent some serious accident? What if no truck showed up? The husband couldn't predict all that...he just could pray and hope...he just prepared everything in case his prayers were heard...So he hoped his bad luck (being cheated and being taken for a stupid fool) would turn out into a very good luck, killing two birds with just one stone...4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great ending

Love the story. One comment was rite: she doesn't deserve 20 yrs.

She should be killed with the asshole, but than hubby would be in trouble.

So all is GOOD!!! 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So ... that happened

Just what this category needed, another story about an angry husband who frames his wife and murders her lover. Not any worse than other stories like this, just not that different either. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Take your meds, ReedRichards.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago
re: reedrichards

"our hero arranged for her husband to get laid, too,"

She'd been cheating on him for three and a half years at that point. I don't think she suggested the "group swing" as a way of making it up to her husband. This was all about rubbing his face in her cheating and heightening her thrill at making him a cuckold.

"Then when I got you involved ... it was sort of like stealing candy from the dime store like when you were a kid. The thrill was amazing, and combined with the sex I was getting ... the feeling of power was like a drug."

Power over her husband... getting her thrills at making a fool out of him. She never once apologises to the husband or expresses any remorse at cheating on him. Traci was clearly in love with Brian (which tipped off the husband), and was treating her husband with total disrespect and contempt.

She was a horrible woman... no sympathy from me at her jail term.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome story

And yes, ReedRichards needs his meds if he can't concentrate long enough to know the central issue was deceit, not sex.

One good deceit deserves another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cinque estrellas

si senor la puta es muerte con me pola chupar al culo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not your best, but it was okay

The "murder" scenario didn't really work; the wife was supposed to be a paralegal, and worked with a bunch of lawyers, and they can't figure out that the husband set her up, even though she knows her husband asked Brian to drive the car and gave him the keys? And when the cops interviewed Connie, she didn't tell them that the husband had found out about the affair, and had taken it hard? I think the cops would have figured out that the husband did it. If the wife was supposedly trying to kill her husband, why wouldn't she have warned Brian before he left?

This would have been a better story if the husband had just manned up, confronted the bitch wife, and she had realized how much she had hurt him, and how much she lost. He should have asked why she deliberately stopped inviting Connie, pointed out that she obviously just wanted to hurt and humiliate him, and filed for divorce. 3 stars. But please keep posting. I like your stories, overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry, couldn't finish it.

Not because it was about swapping but because a man doesn't sit around feeling sorry for himself and say nothing when something is bothering him. He stands up for himself. This pussy sat around saying woe is me. Puke. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cut brake line

I don’t like the cut brake line “device”. Modern dual systems make the idea of a catestrophic loss of braking unlikely. The coincidental precise appearance of a big truck as the means to the end subtracts from the likelihood of the scenario. Except for this I very much enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Agree with anonymous

‘Not your best, but it was ok’ for the issues in the plot. Overall good story but that kind of railroading doesn’t happen with a semi competent detective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
For twenty years

one less cheating whore is out. In twenty years she'll be a dyke. Who got it easy? The lover boy! He was dead. No suffering!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Thoughts

"As had been the case for the last few months, Connie didn't join us, so it was just a threesome of Traci, Brian and I" - For MONTHS the "swing" group has been a MMF threesome?

Connie's a bitch! She KNEW that Traci and Brian were lovers and were just using her as a "distraction" so that they could be lovers right under Freddie's nose, and is surprised that he didn't know? Even when she knew he was getting upset, she didn't tell him that it was all a trick.

Why the hell didn't he say that since Connie wasn't able to join them any more, that Brian should be given the heave-ho?

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
If She

Didn't cut the brake lines?....Then Freddie or Connie did it?.....Oh No Then Brian was the real Target (Yeah Right You Don't Have To Have A Degree in Criminal justice to Figure that out).....The Story Is Good But It Still Lacked The B.T.B. We all look for!

Anyway that's my Comment 4 stars ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Rw43Rw43almost 6 years ago
Cutting the brake line is something you see on TV

or read in a story. Way too low of a probability of success, which then leads to way too much probability of getting found out.

And in reading this, I wonder if 4-way stops work differently where you live? Granted, few drivers follow them precisely, but getting T-boned by a big rig requires the truck to have blown the stop, not the Lincoln. Sure, the Lincoln's failure to stop could cause an accident, but a truck's acceleration coming from a stop would not even be enough to deploy the Lincoln's side airbag, and the likelihood of a fender-strike is far higher than a cabin-strike. So no fatality, for sure.

While murder and incarceration are way over the top, you made us feel, for a few minutes, that Freddy's response to his wife's manipulation was justified. That's how well you sucked us into the first 1.5 pages. But even in the sober-minded reflection that comes after, part of me still says, "Yeah. For x years Traci manipulated her husband by taking away all his choices so subtly he didn't know it. So now he took away hers the same way." Good thing it's fictional.

You and your stories are a rarity. The relationships, dialogue, subtle nuances of communication and understanding various personalities, and descriptions of free-flowing sex are so well-done, but then you clunk up the story with a poor plot device or cartoonish accident scene. It almost seems intentional, but I guess you're just human.

4*

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
Brainless husband

There's a point at which the husband is such an idiot that it's difficult to sympathize with him.

Sure, the wife did lie about the pre-swinging activities, but most of what she did was open, blatant and rubbing his nose in it. To be honest, I'm not sure I'd consider the affair much more than a misdemeanor, given the zero problems he had with her fucking Brian when she brought it up; what she did was mostly just jump the gun on approval her wimp of a husband would have given her anyway.

To me, once he decided to be enthusiastically okay with swinging, I see the pre-swinging affair as retroactively becoming more just a violation of the rules (like all of the other violations of the rules that he meekly allowed), as opposed to some unique and horrible destruction of the marriage vows.

At most, I'd say that she just owes him all the fucks with other women that he could have had before she officially opened their marriage, but since he was apparently okay with swinging becoming a threesome for that long, parity obviously isn't something he had the balls to demand in any event.

I'm usually a fan of BTB, but this is the kind of case where a divorce and walking away is really the most I can see them deserving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The overall effect was just okay.

Revenge on the cheating wife. Basic plot line. But cutting the brake line just doesn't work. Brian would have most likely run into the neighbors yard backing out of the garage rather then getting down the road and running a stop sign. And then getting crushed by a larger vehicle. Too coincidental. And I think that Connie would have ruined his plans by testifying about their conversation at the bar. And how mad he was the next morning. The cops just aren't THAT stupid (well maybe). But the plot just didn't work for me. And although this is an odd complaint considering where we are, you sure threw in a LOT of random sex that seemed unnecessary to the actual story. I kept waiting for something to happen other than the sex. It was a long wait and over in a flash. Try again. This wan't very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It amazes me how many of these readers like it when murdered is committed in adultery.

Pretty pathetic story with high marks from the BTB crowd. He still cheated with Connie and up to fiqureing out her affair was enjoying himself. Where is the justification for murder and set his wife up furor the crime. You readers okay with this is the real problem

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The husband

The husband was the murderer. The old wanker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A bit much!

I like a good BTB story as much as the next guy, maybe even more than most. However, the technical errors of the revenge strike aside (and as pointed out by others, there were some obvious ones), death for the lover and 20 - life for the wife seems a bit much for this scenario.

billtheduckbilltheduckalmost 6 years ago
nicely written but

very contrived. The plot hinges on the husband being as impossibly dumb as the cops, that the brakes would fail in a way that would cause a serious accident, and that for no obvious reason the state would blame her. not him, for the murder. What was her motive supposed to be? If she wanted to be rid of her husband she could just divorce him and walk away with half the estate. How did her fingerprints get on his shop knife? He could easily put a few strands of her hair on the undercarriage snd some drops of brake fluid on her blouse. Even a public defender could drive Cadillac sized holes in the state's wholly circumstantial case.

If all that wasn't enough why didnt he simply say no? As far as he knew until the very end, that was all he had to do to make it all go away. But unaccoutably no no got said. Why not? And since the protagonist was prepared to trade in their swapping relationship for her polyamorous relationship, it seems entirely unjustified to plot murder because she got an early start. At that point she was really only guilty of a technical foul.

Keep at it tho. It was a well paced, engaging read.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

Infidelity has long been a motive for murder, but when the wife deliberately makes a fool of the husband too...

Remember that the husband was sold the idea of swinging as a bit of fun on the side and was never enthusiastic about it. The wife pushed, and pushed, and pushed the boundaries, making him more uncomfortable all the time. When he tried to object, she bulldozed over his protests, making sure she got her way.

Remember her trip away that the husband wasn't happy with? Her giving the lover a blowjob during the phonecall? The way the foursomes became regular threesomes... because the wife cut him off from Connie. In the last month, he hadn't seen Connie once, because the wife wanted to see Freddie cuckolded and humiliated every time.

When a husband realises just how much he's been played for a fool, I can easily see him reacting in a homicidal rage. He loved his wife and she'd fallen in love with another man, so he was dealing with feelings of anger, jealousy, resentment, inadequacy, and rejection... Freddie was incredibly passive and let his wife walk all over him, but every man has a tipping point.

As they say, watch out for the quiet ones...

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 6 years ago
To all of those who are jumping sideways about " murder porn "

I went to a very reputable online law library to look up the laws against * murder in a fictional story * , and I could find no statute in any of the 50 states nor any of the various provinces of the old British Commonwealth.

Well damn , color me surprised !

I was so sure as much as murder in a FICTIONAL story had to be a capital offense !

So to recap , it seems their is an audience for various plots in this category , most offend my sensibilities , but I learned that no amount of tantrums by me was going to change anything posted here .

Little hint , Literotica gets its $$ from advertising , so the more times you click on a story to bitch in the comment section counts just as much as one who actually reads the story through ! But please continue because I love this site and want it to stay fiscally viable , as we all should.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

Take that you cunt lol. Now he has the house, money and retirement savings all to himself. Much better than divorcing the whore.

katranmankatranmanalmost 6 years ago
I'm fine with it

Even if it couldn't happen in the "real world", it's completely fitting in LW world. Burn the Bitch! 5 stars!!

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 6 years ago
Not too bad a story...

HDK didn't like it much. For me the plot hole is where the brakes fail - they could have just as easily failed on a curve in front of somebody's front lawn and all that would have happened is a destroyed mailbox. HDK also correctly pointed out that hubby should have confronted the situation much earlier. Four stars.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
good one

although i don`t condone murder it was still a fun read and i m glad that the cheating slut got hers like she deserved

she will just be another slut to a dyke in prison ..... lmfao

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
Sabotaging the brakes

The more I think about his murder method, the less I like it.

It feels like the most likely scenario is that the target pulls up to the front of the driveway, tries to pause to see if anyone is coming, and then runs into the yard across the street when the brakes fail. Failing that, he probably plows into the back of a slowed/stopped car.

If he does get in an accident serious enough to kill him, it seems pretty likely that he'll also end up also killing some number of people in another car, which means that the husband has just killed random innocent people in his quest for vengeance.

And, of course, the odds are that the lover _doesn't_ die. I mean, the first time he uses his brakes is almost certainly going to be in a residential area, which means he's going at a pretty low rate of speed. Odds are pretty good that he'll simply be injured in the accident.

After which, the husband's pretty feeble attempt to shift blame to his wife fails hard, as the lover can now testify that the husband directed him to use that particular car while the wife was standing right there and didn't say anything, so the "wife was trying to kill the husband but the lover got in the way" theory starts looking silly. Connie has zero loyalty to anyone, so she'll be happy to testify that he knew about the affair, so his motive starts becoming apparent.

Not seeing this end well for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Interesting. I don't condone murder, but on the other hand, it's just a story. It seems the husband was hit with some form of martian slut ray, only one that granted him intellect and cunning out of nowhere, instead of the usual symptoms. The guy was a total sap all throughout the story until devising and flawlessly carrying out his fiendish plan. The guy who was flustered at the paper thin defense of his wife's extramarital fuckfest to BC couldn't have pulled off this plan. "I notice YOU didn't insist on not being with Connie without me! Is something going on?" Bitch, it was YOUR suggestion!

Still, it was entertaining.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

mcbsmcbsalmost 6 years ago
To Anonymous whose Mother Convicted

First off my condolences for what you and your family endured, especially your mother. This sounds a lot like something that would happen in Florida.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You killed the predator, so that's an automatic 5 stars.

Getting her sent to prison is huge bonus points.

But cheating is a symptom, not the problem. What made her cheat to begin with? And then it was just great sex? For four years? And he had no clue that his wife was now in love with another man until he saw how they made love? Apparently wasn't much of a marriage before she started fucking around. Maybe that explains why she started.

Thanks for the effort.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Another good job

I much prefer seeing the complicit affair partner, especially when he knows the husband, get burned badly. Bonus when the cheating bitch gets singed too. Don't care for swinging, but that was bitch wife's doing also. Don't need to write an essay on the pros or cons of the story. I just liked the frame, and the payoff a lot. Could not have ended better. Suck it up girls, like you all tell me when I whine about a cuckold story: It's fiction bitch, it ain't real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Na... can't happen

It don't work that way. First of all he would of gotten an ABS warning backing up.Maybe he was to High on sex to notice, OK, Second, a Lincoln MKZ has side, front and knee air bags and a 5 star safety rating. Story says Brian "blew a four-way stop sign and was hit broadside by a semi" So the truck had stopped at the 4 way and proceeded into the intersection. A semi even unloaded is notorious slow off a stop. Fifty to-one hundred into the intersection he would of hit Brian at about 5 mile an hour, the airbags would have deployed and Brian never got a scratch.

It was a bad plan anyway. I have hauled a hundred cars that lost their brakes in the last 30 years. only 2 fatalities (and in one of those the lady was drunk). If you plan on killing someone that way, there is a small chance of it actually working.

Tow truck guy

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Thanks ***

For the read.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
Nice BTB

Kill the lover, put wife behind bars for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Until the end

The story was fire but the ending destroyed all of that because it was too abrupt, stilted and flat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
IMHO it needs one more line...

"As I turned to go, I saw the sudden light of comprehension in her eyes."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry

I love BTB stories especially when one or both the cheaters end up dead. But this was just shit. You not only need an editor you need to talk to an auto mechanic to find out how modern cars work.

And the murder charge against the wife. Even the cops who who investigated the Jon Benetton Ramsey killing aren’t that incompetent.zzDy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
2*s

No character worth liking. Murder method is an anachronism. It doesn't work anymore. 2*s.

I generally enjoy reading your stories Hooked1957.They're thought provoking, giving me a WTF moment. But not this one. Won't Connie go to the police?? Nice touch with the hair in garage.

Thank you for the story.

Amerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice tale. 5* for this well written story

Great story, full of creativity, well written and nice end.

This story is so enjoyable reading all the way though.

Congrats to the author.....well done!

5* for this nice story and please keep writing more stories like that as we LW readers are missing good tales like yours!

Lovely,

KP

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 6 years ago
A pretty crappy story...

... saved by a good, although certainly not great, ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
pathetic

cucky tale by cucky dick suck taler

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Story was ok

Not bad.

Crkcppr with a POS comment, no surprise there.

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 6 years ago
murder porn

is shite.

could have been good with grown up real emotions,dialouge to suit and a simple bitter divorce at the end.

but 5 stars, thankyou for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Too much to ignore for 5 Stars

Liked the story but there were just too many things that didn't make sense for a top score from me.

First, Traci knew she had nothing to do with tampering with her husband's car brake lines. Even if it didn't occur to Traci, her lawyer would certainly question who might have cut the lines if it wasn't her. Of course, her husband, Freddie, would have been at the top of the list of suspects. Second, if there was no break fluid in the car, that fact would have been apparent when Brian backed out of the driveway. Third, no break fluid in the car might have made an accident highly likely, but to count on Brian being killed in the accident wouldn't seem like something to count on if Brian dying in the accident is the desired outcome. And fourth, Connie was interviewed by the police to confirm that she knew Traci and Brian were having an affair, yet failed to mention that Freddie had just recently come to suspect the affair and that she had confirmed to him that the affair had been going on for some time.

Additionally, Freddie was stupid enough to let Traci know that he was aware of the affair after she was convicted and before she was sentenced. Knowing this, it's possible Traci would have been able to get an investigation going that might have shown that Freddie was the one behind the crime and not her.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Oh Yeah

Justice was served. Lover is dead, wife in prison. Best outcome in fiction.

Five Stars

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 6 years ago
Perfect load of crap for the He Man Woman Haters here

Cabbage01132 has it exactly right: murder porn is shite. The whining man-boy victims that infest this genre love this tripe, so I understand why you (the author) pander to them. But what this story demonstrates is a lack of thought and failure of imagination. The police are not that stupid, and he’s the one that would be doing time. Only dimwits are going to read this and cheer as if the author had written some great and clever story. And that’s only because they adore any story that makes women suffer, regardless of how lame and full of holes it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
once again the true cuckold lovers have spoken

it seem the Ruttweiler is a wittle upset, just because the slut didn't come out on top. Get over it shit for brains. You want it to end with her being ass fucked by her lover while caring the milk mans baby, then you write your own version or at least a complete version of your life. Just make sure you leave the hall way light on, I don't want you to miss me fucking your wife on the stairs next to your cage cucky!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A little over kill here I think

Ok the fucwit almost but I would rather see him live and suffer.... her. A good lawyer would have gotten her off to man 1..... 3 to 5... she was a lying slut bitch.... but I think you went a little over board... other than that great story good flow... awsom

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 6 years ago
Plot Holes Galore

There are many plot holes around the murder of Brian, from no way of knowing that a truck would hit the car, to Connie not mentioning Fred knew about the affair, just her fingerprints on a box cutter knife in his tool box....etc, etc, etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another 5 from me, the cuckold hater!

It took a while but the husband finally stood up for himself and nailed the weasel and then the slut! To the dummy cuckold lover below. It doesn't matter what the police think. It's just a matter of what hard evidence they find. And they found plenty from the slut and none from her husband.

Author, keep up the good work and I would really like to see more of the lovers get their cocks cut off but live full lives remembering who did to them, lol! Oh, it wouldn't hurt if these weasels got sold to some gay bikers who use them as leathered fuck pets but that could be another story for you!

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
And after you have written this horrific story, Anonymous

In which Literotica category would you submit it?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The sweet delicious irony

They had abused trust for so long on the unsuspecting husband, they didn't stop to think that they might be too trusting.

I feel like the wife of the now dead lover had a large part in this too. She was cuckolded in a way. She wasn't lied to the same degree though. Aw well, can't get perfect justice. That's the true problem with cheating, you cannot re-create that pain to get completely even.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Awful And Childish Ending

I love my wife for 23 years. She is the greatest thing ever. Oh, she brings me young, beautiful pussy, ok I can live with her fucking another dude. Oh, way a second she was fucking the other dude before offering me the young beautiful pussy, i must kill the dude and basically worse than kill the woman I supposedly loved for 23 years.

She was obviously married to a psychopath. But a guy who has been watching his wife getting fucked by another dude for 6 months is not going to react that hard that she was fucking him for three years prior to that. Yeah, he will be pissed that she had lied to him, but nowhere like if he wasn't in on the swing. Unless, of course, he is a complete psychopath.

But no matter what any man that can kill a wife that he says he supposedly was crazy in love with for 23 years is a fucking liar. He never loved that woman. Not for just cheating on him. You find out she has been abusing the kids, you find out for years she has been trying to steal and kill you or some shit like that then yes justified. For cheating on you, which is essentially lying to you, then you never loved that woman, and you are someone not capable of love to start with.

towgtowgalmost 6 years ago
One of your best

This was one of your better efforts. I gravitate to the BTB stories, and your writing style appeals to me.

Thanks.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Excellent

And perfectly appropriate. Very well-done, thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brake fluid isn’t red. It’s clear. Automatic transmission fluid is red.

See the title of my comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some DOT 3 and 4 is in fact red

not as common as clear. But it depends. And mechanics know you can't tell the grade by the color. Though red drip is most commonly power steering leak.

Good story,

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
WOW!

I somehow missed this one.

It was oddly satisfying while being disturbing and left a slightly bad aftertaste.

Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GREAT!

Wonderfully written; great story line; better than average character development. You had my stomach in knots, as Fred was stuck, resentful, and trapped in a lousy situation. The denouement was a shocker.

You are rapidly becoming my fav L/W writer. Keep up the good work, and keep the stories coming, 'Hooked.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just

More cuck shit from a Cucky author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous 09/20/18

And you point is???????????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It had potential, but ...

No matter how well or poorly written, most stories on LW share a few frustrating characteristics: Upon learning of the affair, the (male) protagonist, despite “an engineers brain”—even though he is a banker--acts like a naïve youth, refuses to answer phone calls or messages from the female antagonist, and turns immediately to drink. How much more interesting the story would be if the author were better able to imagine realistic reactions for the characters. The most enjoyment is gotten from a story if the reader can emphasize with the protagonist. That’s difficult to do when the protagonist is a naïve, booze-swilling mental child.

Apologists complain about those of us who point out grammatical errors and unrealistic circumstances by arguing that the stories are fiction and free. But the fact that it is free fiction does not compensate for poor writing.

JMF

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Rereading

I'm reading all Hooked1957's stuff again. I.love this story where the lover dies and the cheating wife is set up to take the fall. Beautiful BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story...

How did he get her prints on the utility knife???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
1 star

go away wimp

Cookie7991Cookie7991about 5 years ago
Good story

Keep writing. Your ideas are good. I've noticed that the critics all seem to have the same last name, anonymous. Thanks, Cookie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The answer to betrayal and infidelity is murder in fact for the lover and in reality for the wife.

The ending is so cliche. Well written though.

jrphdojrphdoabout 5 years ago
Great ending

Usually this author pretty much lets them off the hook but this is some great revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank God...

Very glad ol' Cap'n Hook didn't say "I guess I'll always love her /sigh"....so tired reading that tedious crap in his stories. Just the same he's a very good writer, it's just that he had a strike against him for the swinging bullshit. This husband was a weak minded femmy cuck.

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 5 years ago
Best So Far

Tasty tasty BTB. Thanks you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5star for ending

Story as ok. little different but 5 stars for its ending. I liked it.

mcbsmcbsalmost 5 years ago
Not "USE"...

"Why don't use just get the word 'slut' tattooed on your forehead?" No, not "use", but "youse". Should have read "why don't YOUSE........?"

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
great

now THAT is a revenge story!!!!! ;0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot Damn!

And her name is - drum roll please - Traci. Gotcha this time slut. Signed: BTW

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Caught and paid for cheating

Both cheaters punished

Drum roll please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I dont understand

why weak cucky men who let their whorish wives fuck other men get upset when their whorish wives fuck other men

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Depends

Hubby clearly wasn't upset by what happened to Brian,which makes me think Hubby setup Traci for Brians murder but honestly I know a little about the legal system and these are all viable options.

1.Plea Bargain which can reduce sentence by half.

2.Aggravated Murder with 25 years in prison,with possibility of parole.

3.Manslaughter for minimum sentence 10-20 years.

4.First Degree Murder is the lightest after Manslaughter,varies state-to-state.

5.Second Degree Murder slightly harsher.

6.Third Degree or Capital Murder,life or death penalty

So it sounds to me like it was Aggravated Murder,if thats the case Traci could be up for parole in 12 and a half years with good behavior,and she could exact revenge on Hubby for setting her up.And Hubby should get his just desserts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RodimusMike is as dumb as Trump!

First degree murder is the harshest sentence. Second degree murder is a lesser sentence and third degree murder is the lowest sentence. Third degree is normally referred to as manslaughter.

This story was a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why even bother

Hiring somebody to defend her. That's tens of thousands of dollars. If he decided not help her, Friends and people would understand why. She supposed to try to kill you. Then again, he is dumb. That is why his wife would rather fuck somebody else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nice work on the forensics

But you used the "and then a miracle occurs" to get her prints on knife.

Olfrog14x

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Frame wouldn’t work

Traci wouldn’t have been charged let alone convicted because:

•. Traci would not have allowed Brian to drive the car if she had cut the brakes line

•. Connie would have told the police that Freddie knew that there was a long-standing affair going on between Traci and Brian, and he had taken that news very badly.

The police would then determine that Freddie had motive to kill Brian, not Traci. Traci would state that Freddie had asked either herself or Brian to pick up the pizza that he ordered, then offering Brian the use of his car.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Nice

This is MY kind of story!!! All the cheaters pay in the end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Comment On Inmates

There is a high percentage of inmates who are serving time in our penal institutes for crimes they did not commit. There really is a large number of innocent people locked up. Then there are inmates who agreed to plea bargains, pleading guilty to a lesser crime (they did not commit) to avoid serving a harsher sentence for the crime they DID commit. I know of a man who was found guilty of a crime in one state, but was sent back to his home state, that doesn't even have that particular crime on their books. So, they had to create a crime to sentence him for. By the way, the very most the wife could be charged with is second degree involuntary manslaughter...seven years...less, with time off for good behavior...so, maybe 3 years and 5 years of probation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Nice

Is flirting EVER innocent?? In many LW stories, the wife's explanation of her infidelity starts with her "Innocent flirting" and goes on from there to a full blown affair! So, how is flirting ever innocent?? Good story where the wife pays -- Not for the "attempted murder" but for her long standing affair,- and she doesn't know it's for that!! Well done.5 stars.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Good job

I'm glad that stupid husband grew some balls

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous