If Loving You is Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie quickly made her way to the bedroom. Her legs were trembling, and she could feel her still swollen clit and wet lips squishing between her thighs as she walked up the stairs. She had never felt her vaginal lips as swollen as they were now. Excitement still coursed through her veins. However, she remained filled with guilt and shame.

"Mike, are you awake," Angie whispered, as she stood next to the bed.

Mike turned over and looked at Angie with a look of puzzlement. "Uh...yeah. I, uh...just fell asleep. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Honey," Angie smiled in the dark. Then slowly, she began to slip the sundress over her head and let it drop to the floor.

Mike watched with wide eyes as his wife's pretty breasts came into view. He saw the sundress fall to the floor and watched her slip her panties off. He could see how wet they were. Mike's cock was rock hard and throbbing in his boxer shorts. Mike wasn't aware of Dave's unannounced visit and had no idea why Angie's so aroused.

"Lay on your back, Sweetheart," Angie said, breathlessly.

Mike looked at his wife with shock. She rarely initiated sex. Now, she was practically giving orders. He smiled, slipped off his boxers, and turned over onto his back. Then he watched as she climbed over him, straddling his chest. Again, he looked up at her with surprise.

Angie could feel her heart beating rapidly. It was so unlike her to take the lead in sex; however, the excitement Dave had created still controlled her actions. Slowly, she inched her knees forward until her pussy rested against Mike's chin. A shiver raced through Angie as she moved another inch with a low moan, then sat her throbbing pussy on Mike's mouth. Her mind flooded with visions of Dave eating her out.

Mike moaned as his wife pressed her dripping pussy to his mouth. He had only eaten Angie a few times in their married life. Suddenly, Mike realized that his and Dave's plan was working better than he ever dreamed. Mike would have smiled, but Angie's sweet and very swollen pussy covered his mouth. Angie felt an orgasm building as she fantasized about David tongue fucking her pussy.

"Oh, God, eat me, Mike. Eat my pussy," Angie moaned hysterically. She practically sat on Mike's face as another wave of pleasure roared through her. Angie fantasized about David as her hips slid forward and backward, forcing Mike's tongue deep into her hole. Angie's thighs quivered as she squeezed Mike's head tightly and exploded in his mouth. She could feel her juices bubbling out of Mike's mouth and streaming down his cheeks.

Mike was in heaven as he tried to swallow his wife's ample juices. It was an impossible task. Mike continued to suck and lick until Angie pulled her sensitive clit from his mouth and settled back on his chest. Finally, when Angie stopped shaking, she slid off Mike's chest and lay down next to him. She looked at his smiling face and could see her juices glistening on his lips and chin in the dim light from the hallway.

"I love you," she whispered, and kissed his lips. She realized she was tasting her juices on Mike's mouth for the first time in her life.

Then Angie began to kiss down Mike's body slowly. She stopped at his nipples, sucking them into her mouth and teasing the hard nubs with her tongue. Angie giggled when his chest hair tickled her nose and made her stomach quiver. She continued downward, licking his firm abdomen. She could feel Mike gasp for breath the further she kissed below. Mike was beyond excited now. His cock throbbed so hard that he thought he was going to cum without ever being touched. Mike held his breath and watched his sexy wife move closer to his cock. Mike moaned as he felt her warm breath on his balls.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Oh my God, Angie," he screamed when her wet mouth covered the tip of his cock.

Angie moaned as she tasted Mike's pre-cum. It tasted salty and tangy. She liked the taste and wondered why she had never enjoyed doing this before. An incredible excitement gripped her as she thought about watching the redhead suck Dave's cock dry. She wondered how David's cum would taste. She also wondered how much cum Mike's balls contained at the moment. It didn't matter how much; she had to have it. She tried to mimic Dave's redhead. Angie wanted to suck Mike dry as the redhead had done for Dave. With Mike's shaft in her mouth, she sucked hard, and her fist began to race up and down his shaft.

"Oh, Annggiieeeee!!!" Mike groaned. Suddenly, his balls tightened, and he began to pump his cum up his rigid shaft.

"Mmmmmm!!!" Angie moaned as Mike's hot cum began to squirt into her mouth. She was surprised at the force of his load as it hit the back of her throat. That was a first for her; never had Angie taken anyone's cum into her mouth. She swallowed and felt her pussy quiver like she was going to have another orgasm. Angie fantasized about having Dave's cock in her mouth and repeatedly gulped as each pulse of Mike's cock sent a new load of cum into her mouth, filling it until some dribbled from the corners. Finally, when she could suck no more out, she kissed the tip and crawled back up to her shocked and exhausted husband.

"Wow!" was all Mike could muster.

Angie smiled and brought her cum-covered lips to Mike's and kissed him hard, shoving her tongue deep into his mouth along with a small amount of his cum she had not yet swallowed. Another first for both of them, and they knew it wouldn't be the last time. Mike found the salty taste as appealing as Angie had.

*** David never mentioned his unannounced visit with Angie to Mike. And she never revealed it to Mike either. As far as Mike knew, Angie and Dave had only fooled around that one time at the dinner party. However, he was pleased with Angie's performance in the bedroom since the night of the dinner party. So two weeks later, he asked Dave to come to a less formal get-together and repeat his seduction attempt in hopes it would reinforce her sexual behavior in the bedroom. Mike promised Dave he would pretend to find a reason to leave him alone with Angie at the house for about thirty minutes and see what develops. However, Mike would watch from a distance, and if things were progressing well, he would call and give them more time.

It was late Friday afternoon, and Mike was at the grill on the patio when David came around to the back of the house.

"Anybody home?" Dave called as he crossed the brick patio surrounding the pool. He could smell the charcoal smoke from the grill and hear the festive music blaring through the outdoor speakers.

"Hey, Dave, welcome," Mike said, turning around to greet his friend. "Get yourself a beer from the cooler. Angie is getting the burgers ready. I'm the cook tonight, so no complaints."

"I've never complained about a free meal," Dave laughed and retrieved a beer from the cooler. As he walked back toward Mike, Angie came out of the house carrying a burger and hotdogs tray.

The two men smiled at her. She was wearing a low-cut floral sundress that displayed her breasts in the most magnificent way possible. Angie noticed both men's eyes went straight to her tits. She could feel her nipples harden.

"Hi, Angie," Dave smiled.

"Hi, Dave," she answered, feeling a slight flush come to her face.

Dave stepped over and kissed Angie on the cheek as she held the tray in front of her. She seemed somewhat aloof toward him. He couldn't read her expression.

"You two sit and visit a while," Mike said. "The burgers are going to take a few minutes."

Dave sat in a chair at the patio table. Angie took the chair across from him, with her back to Mike. She didn't want Mike to see the lust her eyes held for Dave. Dave stared at her breasts. He could tell she wasn't wearing a bra and wanted to ask if she was braless for him. Angie blushed as though she could read his mind. Dave could feel his cock twitch and start to harden as he squirmed in his chair. Mike noticed the expression on Dave's face and knew he had shifted into seduction mode. Mike decided not to do anything to spoil Dave's rhythm.

The three of them sat on the patio, ate dinner, and had a few beers as they casually talked about this and that. Dinner was over, and quite a few beers were consumed. Mike went into the house to get some beer but returned a few minutes later, suggesting he run to the store. Mike said he would go to the supermarket while Angie and Dave cleared the dishes from the patio table. The thought of being alone with Dave caused a spark of electrical waves to rush through Angie's nipples. She had mixed emotions, recalling the last time Mike had left them alone. Angie wasn't entirely sure she wanted Mike to leave her alone with David again.

Angie cornered Michael in the kitchen and balked at being alone with David again. Mike assured her he wouldn't be gone more than thirty or forty minutes. Dave knew why Mike was leaving because of their prearrangement made earlier in the week. Dave was to get Angie in the kitchen while Mike sneaked back and watched the seduction from a patio window. Mike wanted to learn Dave's seduction techniques. If Dave needed more time, Mike would call and pretend a more prolonged delay was necessary. Mike told Dave to see if he could get Angie to submit to other things. Mike was interested in just how far Angie would let Dave go with her. Mike was also puzzled why he was getting an erection thinking about Angie and Dave alone together.

Mike was barely out the door when Dave started clearing the table and carrying the dirty dishes into the kitchen. Angie reluctantly followed him with the remaining dishes. She began rinsing the dishes and placing them in the dishwasher. Dave moved behind her, encircled her waist with his arms, and kissed her on the neck. Angie took a deep breath and looked back; their eyes locked on one another. Angie saw the lustful look on Dave's face as his hands shifted quickly to her breasts. She looked down and almost screamed, placing her arms across her breasts. Angie pushed his hands away and turned to face him. Dave took that opportunity to pull her to him.

"David, no," Angie said quietly.

However, when Dave tilted her chin up, she allowed him to kiss her. With lightning speed, Angie could feel her vagina begin to quiver. Dave's tongue entered her mouth, and he pressed his cock to her thigh. She could feel his cock moving, twitching, and growing in his trousers. She wanted to push him away, but her excitement wouldn't let her. With a moan of surrender, she moved her arms from covering her breasts and wrapped them around Dave's neck. Now, her large, soft breasts pressed against his chest. Dave could feel her nipples pressing into his chest like little spikes. His hands slid down her back and grabbed her buttocks. Both of them moaned as he pulled her tighter to his now fully erect cock.

Dave kissed Angie passionately and used every arousal technique he could think of to building her excitement to a fervor pitch. Then he pulled away breathlessly, putting his strong hands around her waist, and quickly lifted her to the kitchen counter. In a flash, he was between her legs, and his face was level with her vagina. Angie could feel his hot breath on her thighs. She gasped as chill bumps covered her inner thigh.

"David...what are you doing?" Angie whispered, looking at the back door as if she expected Mike to come through it at any moment.

Dave began to push her legs apart. "I'm going to eat your pussy," he said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Oh, God! That's crazy! Mike's just at the...oh my god, David. No, you shouldn't," she gasped as he pushed his head between her thighs, lifted her legs, and dropped them over his shoulders. Dave inhaled Angie's aroma and detected her arousal along with a hint of the perfume he had given her for Christmas.

"David, oh my God," she hissed as she felt his tongue begin to lick the cotton panties covering her vagina.

Dave pulled her forward and positioned her on the countertop to give him the best angle to work his magic. His tongue began to lick up and down the exposed sides of Angie's flesh between her thigh and panties. Angie's heart raced, her nostrils flared, her face flushed red, and she gasped for air. She was ready to give herself to Dave completely.

What Angie didn't know was that Mike hadn't gone anywhere. At that moment, he was kneeling at the patio window, watching everything. Mike wanted to learn how Dave aroused her so easily. His penis was throbbing with excitement. He knew Angie would be as hot as a firecracker in the bedroom later that night after Dave left.

Angie was going crazy with desire. Her hips began to squirm on the marble countertop under her ass. David teased her vagina through her panties with his fingertips. Finally, he raked his fingers over the thin cotton material covering her treasure and pulled it to the side. Angie grabbed Dave's head and screamed as his mouth covered her swollen vagina.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" she moaned when his tongue sliced through her swollen lips and into her wet hole.

Angie put Mike out of her mind and was pulling Dave's head to her groin. Her legs were around his neck and crossed at the ankles, locking Dave between her thighs. Mike couldn't make out any of Dave's techniques because Angie was pulling him into her vagina.

"Oh, God, David, suck me! Shove your tongue deep into me! Suck my cunt! I have dreamed of this moment. I've wanted you to lick my pussy since our first kiss," Angie screamed, totally forgetting where she was but not who she was allowing to ravish her pussy.

Angie panted for breath as Dave touched all the right places with his very active tongue. Within seconds, she was trembling and getting close to an orgasm. Then, when Dave sucked her clit inside his mouth, she went over the top. Her breath caught in her throat, and her mouth opened, but nothing came out. Instead, her body began to convulse. Dave had difficulty holding on as Angie's hips moved erratically back and forth and up and down, but he never lost contact with the fat lips of her vagina. There was still enough naked flesh between her legs for him to maintain the incredible assault.

Eventually, Angie fell backward in exhaustion and had to push David's mouth away from her now sensitive clit. A short while later, she sat up and looked at Dave's smiling face. Angie blushed at the realization of what she had just said and done. She hesitated and looked at the backdoor for the fifth time to make sure Michael was not there. Then she pulled Dave to her and tenderly kissed his lips. Mike quietly slipped away to his car. He felt he hadn't learned any secrets to seducing Angie. Dave had ignored protests from Angie and just forced her to accept his tongue in her pussy. That wasn't Mike's style, but he could adapt to it if that's what made Angie happy.

"That was...one of the best orgasms...I've...ever had. Thank you," Angie whispered, breathlessly.

"Believe me when I say the pleasure was all mine, Angie," Dave replied.

The telephone rang, causing both of them to jump in surprise. Angie quickly pulled her panties back over her vagina and hurried to the phone. Cold chills streaked through Angie when the ringing phone caused her to feel as though she'd been caught in the act of cheating.

"Yes, I mean, hello," Angie said, still breathless.

The call was from Mike. Angie's heart was beating ninety miles an hour. Her breathing was short and rasping. She was light-headed, overcome with guilt, and ready to faint.

"Angie, It's a madhouse here at the supermarket. Every checkout lane is full, and I would guess it may be another thirty or forty minutes before I get back," Mike lied.

"Okay, honey. I'm glad you called. Dave and I were worried about you."

Mike tried not to laugh. He was sitting in his car in front of their house as he talked on the telephone. He was beginning to wonder if he should call Dave off before Angie succumbed to his skilled seduction. Angie is only human, after all. Why should Angie be any different than other women Dave had seduced, he thought? Mike's cock twitched, and he realized he wanted to see his best friend shove his cock into his beautiful wife.

"I love you, Angie," Mike said.

"I love you too, honey," Angie countered, and turned to look at David, who was now sitting in a chair at the kitchen table. He had slipped his trousers and boxers off and was stroking his naked cock.

Angie had to stifle a gasp. She hung up the telephone without saying goodby and temptingly strode over to Dave. Rita's words kept playing over and over in Angie's head, "If it feels right, do it." There was unadulterated lust in her eyes. Angie hadn't seen Dave's exposed cock since that night the redhead drank his cum in the back seat of Mike's car.

"Mike's going to be another forty-five-minute because the supermarket is a madhouse," Angie whispered, her face distorted with lust.

Dave smiled. Angie's nipples tingled like tiny sparks of electricity pulsed through them. She slipped the sundress over her head and dropped to her knees in front of Dave's chair. Her eyes fixated on Dave's rigid cock. "If it feels right, do it," she told herself. Angie took a deep breath and playfully shimmied her shoulders, letting her breasts swing freely.

Dave sat back in the chair, and he could feel the excitement coursing through his veins as he watched this gorgeous woman admire his rock-hard cock. Dave's cock was twitching against his stomach with every beat of his heart. His huge balls were squirming as they hung between his thighs, and a steady stream of clear pre-cum dribbling onto his belly. Dave's fantasy of Angie sucking his cock was on the verge of becoming a reality.

Angie moved between his legs, her hands nervously running up and down his muscular thighs. Her eyes stared at the huge cock in front of her as if it had hypnotized her. "If it feels right, do it," She told herself. She nervously giggled, and her mouth began to fill with saliva. Slowly, with her hand trembling, she reached up and grasped his hot shaft. Her fingers gently caressed his cock. A soft moan escaped Dave's mouth as he watched Angie hold his cock in her small hand. He had never noticed how small her hands were until now. She could have easily gotten three hands of her size on his cock and have plenty left over.

Mike was watching from the patio window just as Angie reached out for Dave's cock. He wondered how Dave had gotten her to this point. It was as though Angie was now the aggressor, he thought. Mike dismissed the thought after visions of the redhead sucking Dave's cock flashed through his head. Mike didn't care how Dave had gotten her this far so quickly. He was more thrilled with thinking how much he actually wanted to share Angie with his best friend. Mike wondered if that made him a cuckold. He put that thought out of his mind and replaced it with how sexually active Angie would be in their bed later tonight.

"Suck it, Angie," Dave hissed when he couldn't wait any longer.

Dave's cock was sticking straight up. Angie's lustful expression didn't change as she slowly pulled his stiff shaft down to a level; she could lick the head with her tongue. "If it feels right, do it," she moaned when she tasted his dripping pre-cum. Angie's tongue swabbed the plum-shaped head until she coated it with her wet saliva. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she opened her mouth wide and forced the large crown past her lips. Mike almost burst through the door to put a stop to the seduction. He had mixed emotions as he briefly wondered who was seducing who.

Angie could only fit the head in her mouth. She worked her hand up and down his shaft as she swabbed the frenulum with her tongue. She tried to recall how the redhead had done it. She added a second hand, pushing David's thighs wide apart with her elbows. A whimper came from Angie's throat as she swallowed his leaking juices. Gradually, her hands quickened until they were sliding up and down the now slick pole in a blur. A steady moan came from her throat, the sound squeezing out along with her saliva from the stretched corners of her mouth.

1...56789...16