If Loving You is Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike convinced Angie to get on all four. She allowed him to entered her doggy-style for the first time in their marriage. Angie was used to the missionary position but readily adapted to the doggy position. It was a new thrill for both of them. Angie could feel Mike's cock reaching deeper than ever before. She found that she liked fucking that way because when Mike slammed his cock into her pussy, she had another orgasm every fifth or sixth time. Angie had never experienced anything like it. She squealed with each orgasm. There were rockets, torpedoes, and bombs exploding in her head. She wanted it to last forever, but when Mike had his last and biggest orgasm, she was relieved to see him collapse next to her. They held each other tightly and drifted off into a welcomed deep slumber.

Chapter Two

Dave and Mike high-fived each other every time they came into contact the day following the dinner party. Dave was elated because he had been able to touch Angie in ways he had only dreamed before last night. Mike was happy because he had his wife back from deep depression. By the end of the day, they both had sore shoulders from the constant high-fiving. Dave and Mike had not spoken about the previous night's events because Mike was reluctant to bring it up in casual conversation. The two had only spoken briefly about the delicious dinner, and Dave volunteered no details about the seduction. Dave couldn't tell how Mike really felt about what happened between him and Angie from their sparse conversation. He wasn't even sure that Mike knew what had really happened. Dave figured he would let Mike bring up the subject when he was ready. They agreed to meet at the FOP Lodge for beers after work. Mike called Angie to tell her that he and Dave were going for a couple of beers after work. Angie was delighted to hear that because she and Rita had made plans to get together for a while, and now, they could turn it into a girl's night out. *** Angie and Rita met at a small restaurant downtown. At the same time, over at the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge, Mike and Dave sat in the bar having their after-work beer. Mike held his beer up to David and said, "Thanks, buddy."

"For what?"

Mike leaned toward Dave and whispered, "For successfully loosening Angie up. But, Jesus, man, she almost fucked me into exhaustion last night. And, right after you left, she gave me the best fuck of my life. And, I owe it all to you, Dave."

Mike held his beer up again, and Dave responded by tapping his bottle to Mike's.

"So, Mike, do you still want all the details from last night? I think you watched what happened in the living room but do you want to know what took place in the kitchen?" Dave asked, a bit sheepishly.

"Absolutely, Dave! I expect you to give me all the details. And I do mean all the details. Don't leave anything out. I'm already aware of some of your progress with Angie. I wasn't asleep while the two of you were making out on the couch. I had my eyes closed, but I could hear you kissing. I thought you were going to choke her with your tongue, and I squinted my eyes and saw your hand down her dress playing with her tits."

"And how did you feel about that, Mike? I felt you were upset about it, judging by the way you interrupted us. Then, when you rushed upstairs, I thought it was because you couldn't take any more of my violating your wife."

"No, that wasn't it at all. I didn't mean to make a noise and disturb you. I was trying to position myself where I could get a better view of what was happening. Once I screwed up, I knew I needed to disappear and let Angie relax and go with the flow. I knew you would fill me in on all the details later. Oh, by the way, I know you fingered her pussy."

"How in the hell would you know that? You were in the living room when I fingered her pussy in the kitchen?"

"When I shook your hand, 'good night,' her vaginal scent rubbed off on my hand. I could smell her as I brushed my teeth."

"So, what do we do now? I mean, is that it? Did I go too far, too fast? Do we stop the seduction, or do you want to see where it leads?" Dave asked, hoping Mike would agree to let him continue.

"No, man," Mike answered quickly. "Keep at it until Angie cock blocks you, or I decide to call it off. However, I have to admit Angie responded more favorably than I initially expected, but I told you that you could go as far as Angie wants.

"Does that include...uh...you know...fucking?"

Mike felt a twinge of jealousy, and then a jolt of anger shoot through him. If Dave had fucked Angie in the kitchen, Mike wasn't sure he wanted to hear about it.

"Did you fuck Angie in the kitchen?" Mike hesitantly asked?

"No! Not only no, but hell no! I came nowhere close to fucking Angie. I'm good at seducing women but not that good."

The nervousness in Dave's voice was evident. If it had been any woman other than Angie, he would have been more forceful. He would have shoved his cock into her while she was on her tiptoes over the sink. Unfortunately, he couldn't bring himself to be that forceful with his best friend's wife.

"Well...as I told you before, it means as far as Angie wants it to go. I know she has strong feelings for you, and judging by what she has allowed so far, Angie will probably let you do anything BUT fuck her. She really is a monogamous woman," Mike said with a nervous smile.

Mike didn't want to admit it, but he was indeed surprised, and a little bit upset Angie had allowed Dave so much access to her body. Mike was disappointed Dave had been able to get his finger into Angie's pussy so soon. But he was also aroused. The first night of implementing the seduction was relatively fast for Mike to grasp. Mike was well aware of Dave's past success stories with other women. He considered calling the deal off, but the thought of them actually fucking was beginning to excite him.

***

Angie was bubbling over with excitement. She was practically bursting to tell Rita what happened, but she had refused to divulge any of the details over the telephone. Angie was walking on air when she met Rita at a small cafe, and she felt a euphoria within her that had been missing for a very long time. Angie had let it slip on the phone about an encounter with Dave. Yes, she was guilty and ashamed of what she had done with Dave, but she chose to think more about how it had spiced up her relationship with Mike. She told Rita that she had awakened Mike twice during the night and initiated sex. Then, the next morning, again, in the bedroom and once in the living room before breakfast.

"So, come on, Angie, tell me everything. I've been waiting all day," Rita said excitedly.

Angie looked around to see if anyone was close enough to hear them and then turned back to Rita with a broad smile on her face.

"Well, I practically fucked Mike to death last night and again this morning. I don't understand what happened, but it was as though a switch flipped in my libido."

"Tell me about your affair with David. You know I am thrilled you took my advice about having an affair. That's what I want to hear."

"I didn't have an affair with David, silly. And there's not that much to tell, really, but...."

Rita interrupted her in mid-sentence. "That's not the impression I got on the phone. It sounded like David may have been the highlight of the night."

Angie proceeded to tell Rita what had happened with Dave in the kitchen, and Rita kept interrupting her with questions.

"Wait a minute, Angie. David ran his hand up your dress while Mike was sitting in the other room?"

Angie blushed, smiled, and nodded her head.

"And you let him slide his finger under your panties and into your pussy?"

Angie nodded again.

"Oh my god! How can you say that nothing much happened? I am surprised you didn't let him slip his dick into your pussy while you leaned against the kitchen sink."

Angie blushed, shrugged her shoulders, and looked down at the table in shame.

"Oh my god, Angie. Did you let David stick his cock in you?"

"No! I don't think I could ever cheat on Mike," Angie bellowed. "He's the love of my life."

"But you did want David to slide his cock into you, didn't you?

Angie shrugged her shoulders, looked down at the table, and blushed.

"If Dave had slipped his cock into you in the kitchen, you would have probably let him fuck you for real, wouldn't you?"

Angie shrugged her shoulders and admitted that her mind had flashed back to David, his kisses, and his finger in her pussy during sex with Mike last night and again that morning.

"Angie, I think you would have let Dave fuck you in the kitchen had he pushed you. All the signs are there. So, why don't you take that final leap and get it out of your system?"

Angie was beet red and breathing hard. She raised her eyes to meet Rita's and whispered, "Maybe...probably...I don't know. I was so confused, and my pussy was on fire. I didn't want to cheat on Mike, but the thrill of it going on while he was only a few feet away was...exhilarating!"

"I bet it was! I can't wait to hear what happened in the living room!"

"Oh, nothing much happened in the living room until Mike drifted off to sleep in his favorite chair. That's when Dave kissed me and then slid his hand down into my dress and played with my tits."

"Angie! Are you telling me Mike was sleeping in the chair next to you while David played with your tits and shoved his tongue down your throat, and you call that nothing? Oh my god, I think I am going to have an orgasm right this minute."

"That's pretty much the way it happened, Rita. It all felt so natural."

"Wow, Angie. I thought you said that there wasn't much to tell."

Angie giggled and said, "Well, we didn't...you know...actually fuck!"

"No, but you just admitted you would have let him when you were in the kitchen. So all he had to do was slide it in, and you wouldn't have resisted."

"The main thing is that it DIDN'T happen...in the kitchen or any place else, Rita. I can't bring myself to cheat on Mike. I am not ready to go that far with Dave."

"So, Mike left you two alone and went to bed," Rita asked?

"Yeah. Mike said he was tired."

"Is that normal for him to...you know, to just go to bed when you have a male guest? Didn't that seem a bit strange? He couldn't possibly trust you and Dave that much to leave you alone together."

"That's not strange at all. Dave is Michael's best friend. Of course, I didn't think anything about it at the time," Angie answered with a pensive look. "Dave is not considered a guest. And don't make me paranoid now, Rita. I've got enough going on in my head," Angie nervously laughed.

Rita knowingly shook her head and said, "Yeah, nothing strange at all. Most men would go to bed and leave their half-drunken wife alone with their half-drunken friend and never suspect anything happening."

Angie blushed and shrugged her shoulders.

The following day, and for the rest of that week, when Angie met Rita at the gym, they would go to a juice bar when they finished exercising and talk more about what happened at the dinner party. It was a topic they both enjoyed discussing. Finally, Rita tried to convince Angie she should go ahead and fuck Dave.

"Angie, why don't you go ahead and fuck David, then move on. Men do that kind of shit all the time. Men have what they call the 'four F club'; find 'em, feel 'em, fuck 'em and forget 'em. Women should be able to do the same damn thing."

Angie agreed with Rita but insisted she could never do that because she loved Michael too much to cheat. Rita told her it didn't count as cheating unless it became an ongoing affair, and fucking David one time to find out what it was like was not cheating or an affair. Men did it all the time and never thought of it as cheating. Angie agreed to give it more thought.

~~~~~

Angie was still keyed up from the past week's events and wasn't sleepy, but Mike was tired, so he went up to bed while Angie remained downstairs to sort things out. She sat stone-faced, pretending to watch the TV. However, her mind was far from the silly game show on TV. She longed for a way to have sex with Dave without destroying her marriage. She loved both Michael and David, and she hated that society wouldn't allow her to be married to both.

Angie heard a light rap on the front door. At first, she thought it was her imagination, but she got up to investigate when she heard it again. She was wearing a sundress, no bra, and was barefoot. When she peeked out the window, she saw Dave standing on the front porch. She opened the door, and Dave stepped in before she had a chance to say anything.

"Mike's already gone to bed, Dave."

"That's alright; you are better company than him anyway," Dave said as he walked into the living room and flopped down on the sofa.

"David, I was just getting ready to retire also."

"Nonsense. Come over here and sit with me."

For some reason, Angie mindlessly obeyed David and joined him on the sofa. She could feel Dave's heat next to her. All of her conservative Christian upbringings told her she should get up and move to another chair or ask Dave to leave, but instead, she sat frozen, staring at the TV. Dave put his left arm around her shoulder and used his right hand to turn her face toward him. His lips moved toward hers. Angie put her index finger to his lips and blocked his forward movement

"No, David," Angie whispered, but there was no conviction in her voice.

Angie's heart was fluttering in her chest. She sighed, removed her finger from his lips, and allowed their lips pressed together. She opened her mouth to let Dave's tongue in, and she heard a moan escape from her mouth. No matter how hard she tried to deny it and say no, her body betrayed her. Instead of pushing him away, she melted into his strong arms again.

Dave was moaning as well. His cock was pulsing with excitement as he retracted his tongue from her mouth. And Angie's tongue impulsively followed Dave's tongue into his mouth. She probed his mouth with her tongue and was turning the kiss into a passionate one. It was like a dream come true for Dave. He had wanted her to kiss him passionately like that, without him having to ask, since the day they first met. Angie felt Dave's powerful body pressing to her heaving breasts. She could barely get her breath as she sucked his tongue again. Suddenly, Angie felt his hand on her breasts. She started to push it away, but he quickly slipped it into the top of her sundress with little resistance. Before she could stop him, he had pulled one of her tits from the dress.

"Mmmm..." Angie moaned, as she felt his lips on her exposed nipple.

Dave lightly chewed on her nipple before returned to kissing her lips as his large hand caressed her soft tit. His cock was throbbing so hard that he thought it might burst from his pants.

"Oh, Jesus," Angie moaned, as Dave pulled his lips from hers and began to kiss down the soft skin of her neck. Angie knew she should stop him, but her body wouldn't let her express an objection. So instead, she arched her back and lifted her breasts as Dave's lips drew in her erect nipple.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" she moaned as his lips captured the nipple again and began to suck hard.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God, Dave!"

As Dave continued to suck Angie's nipple, his hand dropped to her knee and moved under her dress to mid-thigh. He heard her moan, something that sounded like, "Nooooooo." He ignored it and began to push his hand up her thigh.

Angie's brain was screaming No! No! No! But, still, her legs opened. Her thighs began to quiver as she felt Dave's large hand snake further under her sundress. She had on a pair of white cotton panties. She tensed when his fingers touched the soft skin between her thigh and panty-covered vagina.

"Angie, let me taste your juices. I want to bury my tongue deep into you and drink your sweet nectar," Dave pleaded.

"David...Mike is right up...oh God," she whispered, her words catching in her throat as his fingers squeezed the bare flesh of her warm thigh and his lips sucked her hard nipple

Dave's lips were relentless on her nipples as his hand idly caressed her warm thighs and tugged at the leg opening of her panties. Angie badly wanted to feel his mouth on her sex but was afraid that his cock would soon replace his tongue if she allowed that. She was on the verge of giving in, but he moved his fingers a little higher. He took a deep breath as his fingers touched her wet panties, and a moan escaped from his sucking lips. Before Angie could protest, he quickly pulled the material aside, and his fingers found her swollen lips.

"Oh my God, David, no!" Angie gasped.

Yet, even as she protested, she spread her legs wider, forcing her dress high on her thighs and giving him free access to her pulsing pussy. She held her breath as she felt the tip of his finger at the entrance of her dripping canal.

"Nnnnnooooooo!" she hissed, as his finger slid slowly inside.

Dave's lips left her erect nipple and captured her lips again to silence her moans. Angie obediently sat there on the sofa, her legs spread wide, her sundress pushed up almost to her waist, one breast hanging from her dress, and Dave's finger moving in and out of her wet pussy. He was kissing her passionately. Angie tried to protest weakly until David's tongue rushed into her mouth again. Then, with her unconsciously willing it, her hips started to move up and down as David's long finger sawed in and out. She fantasized his cock was invading her vagina. Finally, her mind could no longer process the risk that she was taking; there was only Dave's mouth, his tongue, and the finger sliding deep into her. She wanted his tongue to replace his finger.

Angie stiffened in Dave's embrace and let a long and low whimper escape her lips. Dave pushed his tongue deep into Angie's mouth as his finger continued to plunge in and out. When he felt her tense, he placed his thumb on her swollen clit and rubbed.

"Ohhhhhh!!!"

Angie moaned into Dave's mouth, and her hips lifted off the sofa. Waves of electric shocks began to rocket through her. Angie lost herself in a sea of incredible pleasure. Her body trembled, and her legs clamped shut, trapping Dave's hand as an intense orgasm washed her away. For several amazingly long seconds, Angie shook in Dave's embrace, floating on waves of illicit pleasure. Her hips moved up and down, forcing his finger in and out of her wet cavity.

Dave could feel the pulsing of Angie's vaginal walls as they squeezed his finger. Slowly Angie began to return to earth. As soon as her orgasm ended, she sat upright. Angie's eyes were wide with fright as she looked toward the stairs. Shame washed over her, and she stood up on unsteady legs. Then she sternly said, "David, I think you should go."

When she saw the look of shock on Dave's face, she softened her tone and said, "It's late. Please go."

Dave got up and pulled Angie toward him. His lips captured hers again as his hands slid to her soft ass. Slowly he slid his hand under her dress until he grabbed both panty-covered cheeks in his strong hands. A loud moan escaped Angie's lips as she squirmed in his embrace. However, when his hands moved up to the waistband of her panties, she pushed him back, gasping for breath again.

"David, please! We can't do this!"

She pulled away, turned her back to Dave, and began to smooth out the front of her dress with her hands.

"Okay," Dave said and smiled, squeezing her ass cheeks one last time before smoothing her dress back into place. He kissed the back of her neck, and then he encircles her waist, gently lifting her still exposed breast and replacing it in her sundress. He quickly spun her around, smiled at her shocked expression, and forcibly kissed her lips one last time. Dave left quietly, his cock still throbbing in his pants. He was a patient man because he knew that there would be other opportunities. Dave opened his car door and looked back in time to see the lights go out downstairs. A happy smile covered his face as he entered his car.

1...45678...16