If Loving You is Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, David. I'll make up for it later. First, I'll try to give you more space in which to work your magic."

Dinner was pleasant but tense in some ways. Angie could feel Dave's eyes on her throughout the meal. Whenever she looked at him, Dave would smile and wink. Angie could feel her face suddenly become hot. Then she would look guiltily over at Mike, who seemed always to have his face down, looking at his food. At times it seemed as though Mike wasn't even in the room.

When dinner was over, Angie got up and said, "I'll clean up the dishes while you two guys go into the living room and watch the baseball game."

Angie was almost relieved to be able to get out of the room and get her thoughts together. Things were happening too fast. She wanted to slow it down but make Dave aware she was open to more than just teasing. She didn't want to risk her marriage or friendship with Dave while doing it. She needed to find a balance. Her feelings toward Dave had undeniably changed from teasing to profound desire. Angie moved into the kitchen to be alone. However, Dave had other ideas.

"I'll help you with the dishes," Dave volunteered. "I can watch baseball anytime."

Mike took Dave's volunteering to help Angie as his cue to make himself scarce. "Well, knock yourself out, Dave. I'll choose to watch the ballgame over cleaning the kitchen every time," Mike replied as he got up from the table and went into the living room. He was keeping his promise to give Dave more space.

Dave and Angie carried the dishes into the kitchen. After clearing the table, they stood side by side; Angie rinsed the dishes, and Dave placed them into the dishwasher. Angie stood nervously at the sink. Her heart was beating rapidly in her chest. She was aware of Dave's eyes scanning her body as he stood by her side. Mike was watching television in the living room. She had a perfect view of him through the kitchen door. The sink and dishwasher are built into the center island in the kitchen, and from where Angie stood, she had an unobstructed view of the living room. Mike would occasionally shout something at the umpire. That was his way to appear totally immersed in the ballgame and not watching Dave and Angie.

"You look beautiful tonight, Angie," Dave whispered as he glanced down at her tiny frame.

Angie had slipped off her high heels, and Dave's 6' 3" height made him appear to tower over her. She had put on an apron, but it barely covered her sexy dress. With his size, Dave had an excellent view down the front of her low-cut dress. When she leaned forward, he would catch just a glimpse of her dark pink areolae. Dave could feel his still semi-firm cock begin to stir inside his pants.

"Thank you for volunteering to help me clean the kitchen," Angie sighed.

"My pleasure, I assure you."

Angie didn't look up at Dave. She knew exactly where his eyes were focused. She loved that her breasts were appreciated by the handsome man standing next to her. She could feel her face turning red again, and she could feel her nipples hardening.

"Did you get your hair done just for me?" Dave teased.

"No! I mean...uh, well, I needed a new style anyway," she muttered nervously.

She gave a quick glance up at Dave, and a plate almost let slip from her hand. She was very jumpy and nearly on the verge of tears. It frustrated Angie being so close to Dave yet unable to act on the wild impulses floating around in her head. It was driving her crazy.

"That new hairstyle compliments you," Dave whispered and leaned a little closer to her ear. "It frames your beautiful face perfectly and draws attention to your gorgeous blue eyes.

Angie didn't reply because she was afraid her voice would quiver. Dave could smell her alluring fragrance and moved closer until their hips were touching. Angie released a soft moan. Dave was making it hard for her to concentrate on what she was doing. Her husband not twenty feet away, and she was wanting to kiss the man standing beside her.

"You know I love that perfume, too."

"You should, Silly. You bought it for me," Angie snickered.

Angie handed Dave a dish and observed the gleam in his eyes. "Oh my god, am I being that obvious," she thought? "I dressed to please HIM tonight, and I am wearing perfume HE gave me. So I may as well turn to him and ask him to FUCK me!"

Suddenly, Angie felt extreme guilt and quickly glanced at Mike in the living room. She had to put a stop to this foolishness dictating her actions. "It would destroy Mike if he knew I was even considering fucking his best friend," she silently scolded herself.

Dave placed his hand on the small of Angie's back, and she gasped. It was apparent he was going to caress her bottom with Michael not twenty feet away. Angie was getting what she had secretly wished for, but was it really what she wants? Moreover, it could severely damage her marriage.

"David, don't. Please," Angie whispered, as she trembled, "Please behave yourself. Mike is in the other room. It's not safe to take chances."

Angie usually called Dave by his formal name, "David," when she wanted him to take her more seriously. She gave David a stern look, yet, she made no move to push his hand away. So, he squeezed her cheek gently and felt her tremble again. Dave could feel her warm, soft flesh under her thin dress. He kissed her on the neck and then nibbled at her earlobe.

"I'm pretty sure your finger touching me earlier was no accident," Dave whispered. "You made your intentions perfectly clear."

Angie blushed, and then she went back to rinsing the dishes without replying. Her nipples were erect and tingling. Dave took her silence as an okay to proceed. He began to move his hand around the soft contours of her butt. Slowly, Dave grew bolder until he was kneading the flesh of her firm ass. He could feel his cock stirring in his pants again. Dave intentionally dropped a fork on the floor and knelt to pick it up. While still on his knee, he placed a hand on the calf of her right leg. She shuddered as his hand slowly drifted up until his fingers bypassed the hem of her dress. Dave held his breath as he gradually moved his hand past her knee onto the back of her nylon-covered thigh. Angie tensed, but still, she made no move to stop him. When he edged his hand up another couple of inches, he heard a sharp intake of breath from Angie. His fingers felt the soft, warm flesh of her bare thigh above the thigh-high nylon. Her legs started to tremble.

"David, please don't," Angie hissed. "We can't do this right now!"

Angie gripped the sink tightly for support. Then, almost without her conscious control, her legs gradually moved apart. Dave smiled as he felt her subtle movement. The movement gave him the room to ease his hand higher. A little moan escaped Angie's lips, and then a delicious shudder shook her body. It felt like sparks were jumping from her nipples.

"Please, I beg you, David. Mike is in the other room," she whimpered faintly.

But still, Dave heard no rebuke in her voice, so he slid his fingers gently up her warm thigh until he could feel the gusset of her panties. This time Dave gasped and released his breath. He encountered her wetness that had soaked through her panties, and he could feel her swollen folds under her thin silk panties. When he started to use his index finger to pull the material aside, Angie grabbed his hand. However, she seemed to lack the strength or desire to push his hand away. The lips of her vagina felt positively huge and bulged from her panties.

"David! We can't do this; Mike's right there. He could turn and see us at any minute," Angie whispered through clenched teeth. She felt a quake of pleasure rush through her and didn't really want Dave to stop.

Dave whispered, "I know. Isn't it thrilling?"

Then Dave's hand started to move again. He stroked Angie's vagina through the thin silk fabric of her panties. She gasped when he slid his fingers under the material and touched her swollen lips. Angie felt another delightful shiver pass through her.

"Oh God, David, please don't. You are going to make me cum," Angie panted as she felt his large finger stroking her labia.

Dave added slight pressure to the entrance of her vagina. Angie went up on her toes as Dave slowly slid his finger into her wet, pulsating vagina. Despite her disingenuous protests, Angie relaxed and let her hips settled down onto his finger. Angie's vaginal walls gripped his finger as she dropped back down to the flat of her nylon-covered feet. Angie shuddered as she took Dave's finger deep into her body. She slowly released the breath she had been holding. Her heart raced as she imagined it was Dave's cock entering her quivering vagina.

"David...David, oh God, you are going to make me cum," Angie gasped as her body began to tremble and quake.

Angie was on the verge of a massive orgasm, and her knees felt like they were about to buckle. However, she couldn't let that orgasm reach fruition because she knew a loud squeal from her would follow it. Finally, from somewhere, Angie found the strength to pull David's hand away from her throbbing wet vagina. When his finger eventually left her, she groaned in self-imposed frustration. Angie leaned forward on the sink, trembling and mentally chastising herself for letting it go so far. She could feel her vaginal fluids soaking through her panties as they began to trickle down her thighs. 'Why couldn't they have been somewhere alone and let this follow its natural course?' she lamented silently. It took her a minute to regain her wits and balance before standing up straight. Dave caught Angie's eye as he stood beside her with a smug smile on his face. He lewdly brought his wet finger to his lips. She gasped as he inserted the finger into his mouth slowly.

"Mmmmmm," Dave moaned as he sucked her nectar from his finger.

"Oh my god, David. Stop it! You are driving me crazy," Angie hissed as she glanced toward the living room and then watched Dave remove his finger and smack his lips.

Dave smiled as he stared into Angie's wide eyes and tried to put that finger into her mouth. Angie almost opened her mouth to receive it but quickly came to her senses. Dave turned to his side so Angie could view his obvious erection. Angie marveled at the tent in his trousers. She wanted to touch it, but that would make matters worse. Dave leaned against the sink as he continued to watch Angie's eyes. He could see her glancing down at the prominent bulge in his pants and then at Mike in the living room. He knew she was trying to make a decision.

Angie wanted to take him into her mouth, but Mike could come into the kitchen at any moment. She began to wipe the counter with a dishtowel nervously. Angie briefly entertained the thought of dropping to her knees below the sink out of Mike's view. She could take Dave's cock into her mouth without Mike seeing. However, she quickly dismissed that thought as only a fantasy. Instead, she brazenly took him into her hand and gasped as she felt his hardness. She could feel his heartbeat as his cock twitched in her hand. As soon as Angie realized that she was making him more excited, she pulled her hand away like she had touched a hot stove. Her eyes darted towards the living room and then up at Dave. She could see him smiling at her uneasiness. She wanted to kiss him.

Once the dishes were in the washer, Angie and Dave joined Mike in the living room. Dave grabbed another bottle of wine and a couple of glasses. Mike had turned out all but one lamp and was seated in his favorite chair. Angie took a seat on the couch. Dave joined her, sitting a safe distance away. He poured her a large glass of wine, which she welcomed, taking a big first gulp and then nervously holding her glass out for more. The three watched the ballgame for a while until Mike appeared to be asleep. His head was back on the chair, and his eyes were closed. His breathing was soft and regular. Mike often fell asleep in his chair after dinner. Angie didn't know that it had been prearranged between Mike and Dave that this was Dave's signal to proceed with his seduction of Angie.

Dave poured Angie another large portion of wine and then slowly slipped his arm around her shoulder. Angie tensed and looked at Mike. She relaxed when she noticed that his eyes were closed. Angie knew that the wine had increased the likelihood of Mike falling asleep in his chair. And it was having an impact on her, as well. She started to relax even more. Dave set his wine aside and used that free hand to turn her face toward him. Their eyes met. Angie could feel her heart pounding in her chest. The room began to spin again as she saw Dave's lips move toward hers. She was hesitant at first but then thought, "I was no virgin when I got married, so it's not like I haven't made out with guys before, so what's the big deal? It's just a kiss." Angie sighed to herself. "It's not like I'm making out with some stranger," she tried to assure herself.

A tiny whimper escaped Angie when she felt Dave's lips touch hers. Mike heard her moan and squinted through one eye and watched as she opened her mouth to let his tongue inside. At the same time, she gasped as one of Dave's hands moved to her breasts. His hand was full of soft tit, and he penetrated her mouth with his tongue and groaned as Angie sucked on his tongue as if it were his cock. She melted into his embrace as she eagerly sucked on his offered tongue. Her hips began to squirm on the couch. Her panties flooded, and she whispered, "Oh God, David. What about Mike?"

Mike heard her concern and got an instant erection. Dave ignored Angie's apprehensions and brought his lips to hers again. Dave broke the kiss momentarily and sighed, "I've dreamt about kissing you like this for quite some time, and if Mike stops us now, I'll die a happy man."

Mike almost groaned out loud when he heard Dave's remark and had to fight the urge to stroke his hard cock.

"Shut up and kiss me," Angie breathed as she pulled his lips back to hers.

Soon his hand was slipping down inside the top of her dress. His strong tongue tasted great, and she'd never felt hands that large on her breasts before. She no longer planned on stopping him if he took liberties; instead, she shifted her body closer to him. Now it was Dave's turn to moan as he felt the warmth of Angie's soft flesh in his hand. It was the first time he had ever touched her breasts. He could feel her hard nipple under his palm. His fingers captured a nipple and began to tweak.

Mike could hear the whimpers and the moans from the couch, but he couldn't make out the details because he had turned off all but one lamp. He knew Dave was implementing their plan, and it was killing him not being able to watch the action. It was delicious torture and was driving him crazy with excitement. He was close enough to hear their lips smacking together and knew that they were at least kissing. Mike now wanted to see what Dave was doing to his wife to make her moan. He wanted to see her face because he could always tell how aroused Angie was by how flushed she became. Mike felt a small part of him wanted to break this up, but he hadn't seen the love of his life so excited, so happy, and wanted her to enjoy this as much as she wanted.

Mike sighed to himself and wondered why this didn't hurt him or make him angry. Maybe because he loves Angie so much, and if this makes her happy, he wanted her to experience complete gratification. He squinted both eyes and looked at his wife and then at his best friend. Mike's eyes went first to Dave's hand caressing Angie's tit.

"It's not like they're having an affair or cheating. I am right here," Mike assured himself softly. "I'll just sit over here and continue to pretend to be asleep."

Finally, Mike couldn't hold out any longer. He opened both eyes widely and fully observed what he had been hearing. He had to suppress a gasp when he witnessed their lips working passionately together, and Dave's hand was inside Angie's dress, slowly manipulating her tits. It shocked and excited him that Angie had let Dave go farther than he could have ever imagined.

Mike felt a sudden surge of jealousy but fought it off because he had asked Dave to help Angie recover from her sadness. Mike desperately wanted to witness Dave's technique, so he decided to try another tactic. First, he had to find a way to position himself to get a better view of the action. Mike stirred to find a better position and let out an audible groan. Dave and Angie heard him and jumped in surprise. Dave quickly pulled his hand from Angie's breasts and slid away, sitting a safe distance from Angie nervously. Dave knew that Mike approved of what he was doing, but it was nonetheless nerve-racking.

Mike knew he had screwed up. He sighed, stood from his chair, then yawned and stretched before saying, "Listen, I hate to be a bad host, but I'm exhausted, and I have an early meeting tomorrow. So, at the risk of being rude, I'll go to bed. But, Dave, please don't leave on my account. Angie can see you out after the ballgame," he said with a smile.

Mike needed to cover his clumsiness and bow out gracefully. So, he reached out to shake Dave's hand. "See you at work tomorrow, Dave?"

"Uh...yeah. I'll see you there," Dave apprehensively mumbled.

"Goodnight, honey," Mike said.

Mike leaned down to give Angie a kiss goodnight and could see in her face that she was flustered and more than a little nervous. It looked almost as if her eyes were pleading with him not to leave her alone with Dave. Angie did indeed almost ask Mike to stay. Her mouth opened, but nothing came out. She was more than a little afraid to be left alone with Dave. However, it wasn't Dave she feared. Instead, she worried about her lack of willpower and what she might commit to if left alone with Dave. That scared her more than Dave's aggressive behavior.

Mike made his way up the stairs, turning back to see the two of them sitting stiffly on the couch. He wanted to stay and watch Dave's progress, but that was no longer a possibility.

"I'll just brush my teeth and then sneak back to check on them later," he mumbled to himself. "Things should be heating up again by that time."

Mike had a moment of regret. He felt somewhat depressed that Angie had quickly responded favorably to Dave's overtures, but there was something else about how he felt. He felt guilty for having an erection. On the other hand, perhaps there was a sense of excitement and eagerness invading his mind.

Dave was obviously making faster progress than Mike had anticipated. Angie was clearly succumbing to Dave's seductive powers. Mike worried Dave might indeed convince Angie to have sex with him. Mike fantasized about Angie giving in to Dave's seductive charms but wondered if he could handle Angie fucking him? Most girls that Dave had dated did eventually succumb to his seductive charm. Mike was sure Angie would reject Dave and come to him, but still, the risk remained. Now he had to convince himself he could handle their sexual coupling if it indeed happened. Mike decided to risk it because it was for Angie's own good. Mike continued to his and Angie's bedroom.

Mike's gamble paid off. Angie stood as soon as Mike was out of sight. She took Dave by the hand and led him to the front door. The disappointed look on Dave's face spoke volumes. Dave leaned in for a goodbye kiss. Angie accepted his probing tongue for a few minutes and then place her hand on his chest and pushed him away. Dave understood Angie's message and reluctantly departed with a mixture of victory and defeat.

When Mike came out of the bathroom after brushing his teeth, the first thing he spied was Angle's black dress on the floor by the door and her wet black panties lying at the foot of the bed. The bed covers were pulled back, and Angie lay in the middle of the bed stark naked. Her legs were splayed. She had one finger in her pussy and the other in her mouth. Mike's boxers and tee-shirt came off in a flash. He dove headfirst at her sopping wet pussy. But Angie pulled him away and offered him a very erect nipple instead. While Mike feasted on her nipple, Angie guided his throbbing cock into her clenching pussy. It only took a couple of minutes for both to have an earth-shaking orgasm. Angie's head was spinning, and stars were exploding behind her eyelids. Mike's balls were throbbing, but he was still amazingly hard.

1...34567...16