All Comments on 'If on an Island a Traveler Pt. 03'

by POVscribe

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
vwgolfvwgolfabout 5 years ago
Loving it!

Love how this plot is panning out, cant wait for so much more! Surely they are going to have to give in to their carnal desires eventually? I a picturing her letting him fuck her ass, which he leaves a massive load in. Then it all getting too much and her asking him to take her pussy too? Then them going at it for the rest of the holiday where ever and whenever they can?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sticky Fingers

Thank you! Kept my fingers wet teasing my clit as I read all three parts - just waiting for the right release.... I like imagining both POVs - and the older man for the sweet fresh pussy.

Ummm ... I’ve got a new fantasy pressing my sticky pink clit to that strong tongue while I jerk my hips against your fingers in my tight pink asshole.

I don’t care how it ends but she needs her ass taken in the pool - but only after her clit is worshipped. Your POV would be so fun in a 69 - I like to imagine daddy on top biting her clit while he jabs his throbbing dick at the back of her throat. The convulsive mechanics of their bodies thrusting against each other. Mmm...

God I need my clit licked.....nibbled, and sucked ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Lord...

...it keeps getting better and better. If older men are anything like Jake, I want me some of that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous