If One is Good, Two is Better Pt. 02

Story Info
Stephanie has more fun.
8k words
4.67
6.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Stephanie, I've submitted a couple other stories and this is a continuation of a previous venture. I recommend reading part one first, it was published under Erotic Encounters. Hope you enjoy!

Mark and I have been somewhat of an 'item' for over a month, and the sex has been nothing short of incredible! I enjoy being naked, especially outdoors, in the right circumstances. and Mark and I have enjoyed much fun in the privacy of my backyard, and on one occasion at an overlook out by the reservoir just outside of town.

We had gone out for dinner at a trendy restaurant downtown, it was a warm summer evening and I asked Mark if we could drive up by the dam and watch the sunset. He thought that sounded fun and as he steered his Camaro into traffic I reminded him of the easiest route to get there. As he was driving I raised up off the seat enough to slip my off panties off and when he glanced at me, I winked and laid them on the console.

We arrived at the overlook as the sun was reaching the horizon and we walked a short distance to a picnic table and sat down with our feet on the bench seat. He put his arm around me and as we kissed his other hand was sliding up my thighs. "Wait, help me out of my dress please." I said as I stood up. He unzipped it, I stepped out of it and then removed my bra. I walked nude to the car and placed my clothes on the seat and returned to the picnic table. I reached for Mark's hand and pulled him to me, rubbing the front of his slacks as we kissed. I was getting wetter by the minute, and began unbuttoning his shirt.

When he took it off I leaned into him and we kissed as I felt my hardened nipples rub his chest. I sat on the table and asked, "Are you ready for dessert Mark? She wants kisses!" I said as I pointed to my bare pussy.

"Yes I am! I love kissing you that way!" I slid back a bit and placed my feet on either side of him as he sat down on the bench. He kissed the inside of my thighs and on both sides of my vulva before looking up and saying, "This is my new favorite dessert babe!"

I put one hand on the back of his head to bring his face to my pussy and said, "Get started lover-boy, lick it! Lick me and make me come!" In minutes he brought me to a very wet climax, my juices all over his face! "Yes, yes! Oh baby, do that again! Please! Make me come again!" He proceeded to do just that, flicking his tongue on my clit as he fingered my g-spot at the same time! I climaxed again, sooner than the first, and he was rubbing his face in my wetness!

I softly pushed his head away from me and sat up, saying, "Kiss me Mark, kiss my mouth!" We kissed, I licked his chin, and rubbed his wet face all over mine! "Stand up lover-boy, It's my turn!" I dropped to the bench as he was undoing his pants and as soon as he undid the zipper I slipped my fingers in on either side of his briefs and pulled them and his pants all the way down. His cock was fully engorged and hard as a brick! I held the shaft and brought the head to my lips, licking it like an ice cream cone as I cupped his smooth balls. I took the mushroom-like head in my mouth and sucked on it as I softly squeezed his dick.

He was moaning and said, "That feels so good Steph, suck my cock!"

I took him a little deeper, holding his hard cock with one hand as I placed the other next to his groin, wanting to control how deep he was in my mouth. He was starting to seep, and I gripped him tighter as I slid my hand toward the head, getting a big dollop of per-cum on my tongue. "Come here babe, kiss me!" I said as I pulled away and tilted my head back. He leaned down and as our lips met I tongue-fucked his mouth, sharing the sweetness of his clear viscous discharge. His eyes flew open as he sucked my tongue, and then I resumed sucking his beautiful cock!

He was caressing my face, running his fingers through my hair, and moaning in appreciation with the way I was sucking him! "I'm getting close babe! Suck it girl, suck me and make me come!"

That is what I wanted as well, and I began rhythmically pumping the base of his cock as I took half of it in my mouth. He was oozing more pre-cum and I stopped sucking long enough to say, "Come for me Mark! Give it to me! I want your cum!"

He clenched his thighs as he gripped my hair, and began filling my mouth with cum! "Oh yeah! Your mouth feels so good, don't stop!"

Because I know he comes hard and plentiful, I took the first two blasts in my mouth and then backed off as I pumped the remainder of his copious load all over my chest and licked the last drop from the head as I milked it out. He helped me to my feet and we shared a brief kiss as I rubbed his still hard dick on my pussy. He pulled his pants up and I carried his shirt as we walked to his car.

I knew he had some napkins in the glove box and I used those to wipe off my breasts. He put his shirt on without buttoning it and asked, "Are you going to put your dress on babe?"

"I don't think so, it's dark out and I like being naked! Don't you wanna drive through town with a nude woman in your car?" I smiled as I asked, and added, "I think it sounds hot, don't you?"

He replied, "You are incorrigible lady, but I'm not complaining!" Going thru town we stopped at a red light and a car to the right had a couple college (or maybe high-school) guys in it, and they were sure enjoying the view! They stayed with us for two more lights, imagine that!

When we were pulling into my driveway I asked "Mark are you going to escort this naked lady to her door? You might get lucky!" I chuckled and added, "Twice in one night, are you up for it?"

He pulled my hand to the front of his slacks and said, "What do you think, naked lady?"

"Let's go in and put that hard dick to good use, shall we?" Once inside I said, "Get naked lover-boy, and I'll grab us a couple beers and a shot glass! Are you up for some tequila?"

"Sounds good as long as I'm not driving. Is this you asking me to spend the night?" He replied with a gleam in his eye.

"I don't think it takes much persuasion, does it?" I picked up the tequila and two shot glasses and he grabbed the beers and we went to my secluded patio and backyard. After two shots each and while we sipped on beer, I asked, "What did you think about our kiss after you came in my mouth? You didn't seem to object."

He looked at me for a second or two and replied, "I didn't really mind, at all, and it was actually kinda hot. Not all the women I've been with were okay with a guy coming in their mouth, and a while back I was curious why some were okay while others weren't. Then one day when I was masturbating, I tasted my cum to see what it was like. It was different, but certainly not bad. I'm not saying it tasted good, but neutral I guess. Does that make sense?"

"Absolutely, and not all guys taste the same, I assure you! Yours I can really get use to." I said with a smile. "And I loved that you let me kiss you and you tasted your cum with me!"

Our conversation had me wet, and his cock was pointing at the moon overhead! I asked, "Are you ready for round two lover-boy?"

"Yes, yes I am! Where do you want to do it?"

"Let's go the bedroom, I think we would be more comfortable!" I stood and took his hand, pulling his hard naked body against me in a full body hug! When we reached the bedroom I laid on my back and he placed his knees between my legs, spreading them a little, as he leaned on his elbows and kissed me. His kisses always get me going, and I felt the heat between my legs as his lips began kissing their way down, first my nipples, then my navel, and then his mouth enveloping my lower lips. He knows just how I like to be licked, and how I enjoy his sensuous kisses!

In minutes he had me coming, and I implored him, "Please give me your cock baby! I need you inside me, I want you to fuck me until you come!"

"As you wish my lady, my heart aches for you, and my hard cock yearns for your velvety pussy!" He positioned himself at my opening and sank fully into me in one graceful push, causing me to bite my lower lip as he began fucking me! We maintained a languid pace, and twice he stopped and went down on me, sucking my swollen lips between his and then licking me from my ass up to my clit before reinserting his rock hard cock in my wet folds as he resumed fucking me!

"Come for me baby, come all over me!" He said right before he kissed my mouth. I came immediately after that, and clenched his ass cheeks as he started fucking faster and harder!

I smacked his ass twice and yelled, "Give it to me, come in my pussy!" He buried his cock fully just as he started throbbing and shooting, over and over, filling me with his cream! I was so close to another wet climax of my own, and I kissed him softly and said, "Baby will you kiss me again? down there? I'm SO close to coming again!"

I would have totally understood if he declined, but no, Lover-boy went down on me, kissed my swollen lips yet again, then placed his lips on my sensitive clit, and softly hummed as I nearly lost my mind! I was thrashing and screaming, "Oh gawd, I'm coming, I can't stop coming!" as I flooded his face and the sheets on my bed! He took one last lick, using his rolled tongue as a ladle, then slid up and we shared a kiss, wet with our cum!

He raised up, supporting his weight on his elbows again, and with a tight lipped smile, he kissed me as a mixture of both our wet orgasms was pushed into my mouth with that magical tongue! At that moment, I knew I would never deny him anything! A threesome? Bring it on! Wanna see me with another girl? Sure! Whatever you want lover-boy! Never had I been with someone so intent on satisfying me!

The following week Mark let me know he was going to be out of town for eight days and said, "Is it okay if I give Rob your number? He mentioned you the other day. He thinks you're hot!"

"And you're okay with me dating him? What if he wants to have sex with me? Are you okay with that as well?" I asked with a smile, as I was pretty sure he was totally okay with all of it!

"If I can't be here, I'd like to know you're with someone who knows how to treat a lady! Besides, I think you two will get along great!" He held me tight, we shared a hot kiss and then he patted my butt and said with a wink, "Save some for me beautiful!"

Two days later Rob did indeed call me and asked if he could take me to dinner. I agreed and he mentioned a really nice restaurant downtown near the river, one of those places where everyone is well dressed. On the appointed evening I chose a dress with bare shoulders and a nearly floor length skirt. Because it was form-fitting there was a slit that came far enough up my left leg to expose my lace-top thigh-highs if I wasn't careful.

He told me we had a reservation for seven o'clock, and at six-thirty he was at my door, looking sharp. I invited him in, and went to get my shoes from the bedroom. I checked my make-up, (I wear very little) and added red lipstick, thinking every guy likes red lipstick!

At the restaurant we were seated in a booth that afforded a measure of privacy while shutting out the din from other folks conversations. Our conversation flowed freely and at one point I said, "Mark told me you and he sometimes dated the same girl, was that ever weird for any of you?"

For a second he had that 'deer in the headlights' look, then smiled and said, "Not really, there were actually two ladies that he and I dated, both of them were about a year apart."

"Interesting," I replied, then added, "Some time you'll have to tell me more about that." as I winked and licked my lips. We enjoyed a superb meal while getting acquainted and by the time we were finished he had asked me out again. He mentioned renting a boat at the reservoir and spending an afternoon on the water. I thought it sounded wonderful and happily accepted the invite!

Before we left the restaurant I visited the ladies room to remove my panties and once in the car I sat next to Rob. He was driving a Cadillac with a bench seat and as he drove I had my left hand on his thigh. I had purposely let my skirt ride up, and by opening my legs a little the lacy top of one thigh-high was exposed. This wasn't missed by Rob and he put his right hand between my legs and started running his fingers up the inside of my thigh. As his hand inched upward I opened my legs a wee bit more, and soon his hand was resting on the lacy part of my nylon.

My left hand was likewise teasing him, and when my hand reached the top of his leg I felt his hard dick with the back of my hand. "You like my thigh-highs, or is it my hand on your leg making you hard?" I asked as I applied a little pressure against his hardness.

"Both, actually." He replied, and added, "I love thigh high nylons, and I definitely enjoy the touch of a woman!"

"How does this feel?" I asked as I used my right hand to squeeze his cock through his slacks and trace one finger up the shaft to the head of his long dick.

"That feels really good, but it would be better if you were touching my cock without my pants in the way!" He answered.

As we pulled into my driveway I pulled my dress up a bit more and when he shut the car off I pulled his face to mine for a kiss, and pulled his left hand to my exposed pussy. I parted my legs more and he began fingering me, first with one, and soon had two fingers pushed fully in to my wetness. "Do you like that Rob? Am I wet?"

"I'm so hard right now! Yes I like the feel of your wet pussy, I bet you taste good!" He said as he brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked them. "I'd love to have more!"

"Do you want to come in the house? I'm not sure how far I wish to go, but if you want to lick me and make me come I will let you. Are you okay with that?" I asked, knowing full well he would agree to anything with his dick so swollen!

"Yes, yes I would love to do that!" He replied as he opened his door. He reached for my hand after he got out and I slid over and held my dress in place as I exited the car.

We walked into my house and I instructed him to lock the door as I unzipped my dress and slid out of it. I also removed my bra, leaving me in just my lace-top thigh-highs and heels. He approached me and removed his blazer and I helped him unbutton his shirt. "You don't have to get naked, but I want to at least see your chest as well as your cock! I like to know you're getting hard!" I sat on the edge of the couch and grabbed the front of his pants and pulled him to me.

I could see the outline of his erection in his pants as I undid them and slid those and his boxers down, allowing his dick to pop free. He wasn't as thick as Mark, but was certainly longer. I stood up and pulled him to me, kissing him as I felt his hard dick press against my tummy. I whispered in his ear, "Are you ready to taste me some more? Are you ready to show me what you can do with your mouth?"

"Yes I am! I want to eat your pretty little pussy! I want you dripping from my face!" He said as he eased me to a sitting position.

My legs are toned and slender so I when I put on thigh-highs, I begin stretching and pulling on them all the way up, resulting in them reaching nearly to the top of my legs. He kissed the inside of both thighs and rubbed each cheek on the lacy hem of my nylons, moaning with appreciation! He kissed all around my pussy, licking the lips, teasing my clit, and driving me wild! As he pushed his tongue flat against the opening and licked upward, I put a hand on the back of his head and said, "Eat me Rob, eat my pussy!"

As he went to it earnestly I held both his ears gently so I could put his mouth exactly where I needed it! In moments I was convulsing in orgasmic delight as wave after wave left me feeling euphoric! "That was perfect dear man, I needed that!" I exclaimed, then added, "Let's see that cock please!"

He moved forward on his knees, with his rigid dick pointing at the ceiling, the slit oozing pre-cum. I asked him to stand for a second, and as he did I wrapped both hands around his cock, one on top of the other, and the mushroom head was still visible! I sucked the head briefly and asked, "Will you do me a favor? I would love to watch you masturbate! I want you to make yourself come, come all over me! Will you do that for me?"

"Yes I will Stephanie! I would love to come all over your beautiful body!" He placed his left hand on the top of my right thigh as He began stroking his cock with his right hand.

I said, "Rub your cock on my wet pussy first, lube the shaft with my cum, do it please!"

He anxiously did as I asked, pushing the middle of his dick against my wet opening. His dick has a slight upward curve, a little like a banana, and as he spread my juice on himself, he began stroking faster. I knew he wouldn't last long and as I fondled his balls I let my middle finger push lightly on his perineum and said, "That's it babe, stroke that big dick! Come for me, make yourself come, shoot it all over me!"

That's all it took, and in seconds he shot off like a cannon, shouting, "Here I come, oh gawd here it is!" as he pumped volley after volley on my naked body! The first shot hit my neck and chin, and the following blasts left a pathway all the way down to my pussy, where he squeezed the last couple drops on my puffy lips. He smiled at me and softly kissed my pussy one las time and said, "That was pretty wild, I don't think I've ever had a lady ask me to beat-off for her!"

"Oh we're just getting started Rob! Can't wait to play on the boat!" I replied with an evil grin. "Will you please bring me a towel from the bathroom? I seem to be rather a mess!" as I giggled.

After he zipped up and I cleaned up he asked, "Is there a weekday afternoon next week that would work for you to spend on the lake? There are so many fewer boats out on weekdays."

We agreed on a day and I walked him to the door, still nude except for my sexy nylons. I turned off the porch light and stepped out with him, pulling him to me for a kiss. As I did so, I felt for his dick, and discovered he was hard again. "Can't wait for Wednesday big boy, see you then!"

He picked me up around noon, and we drove to the marina where he had reserved a really nice craft; a 20' Cuddy with more than enough room for two people to get frisky. We stowed our gear, which was pretty minimal, I stayed with the boat while he parked his car, and ten minutes later we were easing out of the slip and motoring out past the no-wake zone. He first went downstream toward the dam and made a wide circle turn-around near the largest boat ramp that people use to launch, and we headed the other direction. Once past the marina where we picked up the boat we headed up the reservoir in the direction of another dam, approximately twelve miles from the marina. There were many little coves along the way and Rob pointed out a couple that offered some privacy for, whatever, he said with a mischievous grin. We had seen few other boats, and I slipped out of my shorts and top. My bikini was still in my carry-on, and I asked Rod, "Is it okay if I'm naked out here? I love feeling the warm sun on my nude body!"

His eyes got big and as he slowed the boat he said, "Oh it's way better then 'okay' I assure you! I'm gonna find a cove here in a few minutes!" He was still dressed in cargo shorts and a sleeveless tee and as I rubbed against him he took my hand and placed it on his crotch, showing me he was already hard. "See what you've done to me Steph?"

I reached down and began unbuttoning his shorts and said, "You should find a secluded place where we can park this thing!" Referring to both the boat and his hard dick! Minutes later we slowed and then circled back as Rob had seen a cove he said would work. It was recessed off the main body of water roughly 100 feet in and sloped on both sides as a natural ravine. "Looks great, let's get you naked now!"