If One is Good, Two is Better Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was obviously anxious, as I finished undoing his shorts he removed his shirt, and then as we both slid his shorts down his eight inch dick bounced out, ready for fun! He was groomed pretty tight before, but this day he was even more-so, freshly shaved balls and just a lions mane above his dick. I sat on the seat right behind where he had been sitting to operate the boat and pulled his stiff dick to my mouth. I sucked it for just a minute and then said, "I bet you wanna put this thing inside me, don't you?"

"You know I do! I can't wait to feel your pussy on my cock!"

"Kiss it first, kiss my pussy and then you can see if that will all fit in me!" He dropped down and enveloped my vulva in his mouth as his tongue parted my lips. I was already moist and I used both hands to rub his face in my wetness, then said "Kiss my mouth, kiss me as you slide into me!"

He positioned himself perfectly in front of me as he rubbed the head of his dick against my wet slit, then slowly pushed it in as we kissed, and I tasted myself on his lips. The upward curve of his cock was rubbing me just right and in minutes I was coming all over him! "Stop for a minute, do these seats lay down Rob? I have an idea!"

As he slid out of me he replied, "Yes, stand up for a second and I will pull your seat back." In seconds he had it situated and asked, "How do you want to do this?"

"Lay down please, with your head close to the steering wheel, I want to suck that long cock of yours!" He stretched out and I said, "Now turn on your right side a little, I want to try something!"

I enjoy giving head, but I've never been able to take a cock all the way in, most of them are just too thick. I really wanted to see if I could fit his long and less thick member all the way down! I got on my knees parallel to him, with my butt closest his chest, and held the base of his cock in my right hand as I drew the head to my mouth. I could taste my juices all over his cock, and started rocking forward, taking him deep. My lips hit my fingers holding the base, and I backed off to see how I was doing. There were only about three inches remaining, and I was determined to have him all the way in!

I pumped him once or twice as I resumed sucking, and moved my knees back a couple inches, dropping my head just a little. As I rocked forward again I felt the head of his cock slipping past my gag reflex, I backed off slightly, then pushed forward with my knees. I did it! I had his entire dick in my mouth and throat! I backed off an inch or so, and reached over him with my right hand and rubbed his ass, then slapped it lightly as I moaned. He got the message, and he started rocking softly back and forth, fucking my mouth!

He had one hand on the back of my head and said, "Oh damn girl! No one has ever taken all of my cock in their mouth! This feels so good! Please don't stop!" I had no intention of stopping, I wanted him to come in my throat! I saw his thighs clench, I rubbed his butt and his cheeks clenched, and then it happened! His cock was pulsing, throbbing, and I knew he was shooting his load down my throat! I kept my lips at the base of his dick, I didn't even need to swallow, that's how far in my throat he was!

I slowly slid his cock out my mouth, looked at him and said, "That's a first for me too! I have never succeeded in deep-throating anyone before! Pretty intense eh?"

"Very!" he replied. I dug out my bikini as he donned his cargo shorts, and we continued out exploration of the reservoir at a leisurely pace. I asked if there was a place we could stop the boat again and he nodded affirmatively. Soon he pulled into another small cove and said, "How's this, does this look okay?"

"Perfect, I just wanna catch some rays." I answered as I removed my bikini and got out my suntan oil. Would you be a dear and rub some on my back Rob?"

He was already setting up the sunning platform; he raised the two rear seat cushions up even with the engine cover, and spread out a beach towel for me to lay on. As I oiled my front he snagged a couple cold beers and koozies and when I was done with my front I laid face down. He had a really nice touch as he spread a fine layer of oil on my back. He somewhat by-passed my glutes and started at my ankles, working his way up my calves and then my thighs. I spread my legs a little wider and said, "Be sure and get the inside of my thighs too, and also my ass please!" I was already getting wet again from this sensuous rubdown, and I wanted to push the envelope!

He drizzled a little oil on my butt, and I wiggled ever so slightly, causing some of the oil to run down between my cheeks. "Be sure and rub that in too Rob, I want it everywhere!" I said as I wiggled my ass again. As his fingers touched my anus I pulled my cheeks apart slightly and said, "Make sure to get some right there too, I don't wanna burn!"

He cupped and massaged both cheeks and pressed an oil slicked finger at the opening and asked, "Right here, is this where you meant?"

"Get another drop or two of oil and push it in, yes!" I raised my ass up as he slowly pushed his middle finger in, and I moaned as he slowly withdrew it! "Let's visit as I tan, can we?"

"Of course!" He replied, as he sat down in the rear-facing seat on the portside, allowing us to have eye contact as we chatted. "What would you like to discuss, dear naked lady?"

"I just want to get to know you better!" I answered. "I know you're friends with Mike, my brother-in-law, and clearly you and Mark have a bit of a history, of which I'd like to be part of, by the way!" I said with a chuckle.

He filled me in on his college years, academically, and we briefly talked about his work. We were both on our second beer, I was feeling the heat from the sun, and I said, "Rob, would you get naked for me? I love kissing a naked man!"

In response, he stood and removed his shorts and I saw he was partially hard. I sat up and slid my legs down the front of the doghouse that covers the engine and beckoned him with a finger and a smile. As he approached I put my arm around his neck and reached for his dick with my other hand. After a moment of kissing and fondling, he was hard as a rock. I smiled and said, "Would you like to fuck me right here on the boat Rob? Would you like to fuck me from behind, does that excite you!"

"What do you think Steph?" He answered as he pushed his dick against my tummy. I got on my knees on the seat he had been sitting in, but facing forward, with my elbows on the seatback, and my ass jutting out.

"Let's do it then, Long John Silver!" as I winked. He got behind me and rubbed the head of his cock across my moist pussy, parting the lips, before slowly sliding in He held my hips as he slowly worked all eight inches in, and then began rhythmically fucking me. "You feel so good Rob! I love your long cock!" I was already wondering what his dick would feel like in my ass! I had never experienced anal sex, but I had used a slim vibrator there on occasion with my ex.

"Rob honey, can you reach the oil? I want you to play with my ass some more?" I said with some trepidation.

He groaned and replied, "That would absolutely be my pleasure dear lady!" With his long arms he was able to reach the oil without his long dick coming out of my increasingly wetter pussy! I felt the oil hit the upper part of my ass, then felt his thumb between my cheeks. As he reached my puckered opening he slowly inserted a thumb, causing me to softly moan as he continued to gently fuck me.

"Push it all the way in Rob! Fuck my ass with your thumb while your cock fucks my pussy!" He was taking longer strokes with his cock, and his balls were slapping against my clit as he sunk fully in to me! I steadied myself with one hand as I reached behind me with the other and held him still as I asked, "Do you want to fuck my ass Rob? Does that turn you on? I've never done it before, but I'd like to try!"

"Nothing would excite me further than having your ass, especially out here under the sun! I'll be gentle, I promise!" He picked up the oil again and using his thumb he worked some inside me, then poured some on his hard cock. He placed the head on my opening, and as his thumb came out his cock was slowly pushing in.

"Stop please," I moaned softly, "Let me get use to it slowly. Hold still and let me push back on it." I started slowly pushing backwards, taking a little more each time. After four or five strokes I felt his ball on my cheeks, and I slid forward as I gripped the upright seatback and said, "Do it baby, fuck my ass! Fuck me!"

He was sliding halfway out and then burying his dick all the way in, moaning all the while! I was touching myself and knew i was close as he yelled out, "Oh damn Stephanie, I'm so close, I'm gonna come! Where do you want it?"

"I wanna feel your cock throb in my ass Rob! and then I want your cum all over my ass! Give it to me!" I screamed out as I began my own wet climax!

"Here it comes, babe! Ahhhhh, oh yeah! There it is!" he yelled, as I felt him throb two or three times, and felt his hot cum filling my ass before he pulled out and pumped the rest of his load all over my tight little ass!

He leaned back on the doghouse as I turned and threw a towel on the seat before falling onto it, totally satiated! "Wow, just wow! You were great Rob, I had no idea I would enjoy that so much!" I said as I opened a beer and took a healthy pull on it.

He opened a beer as well, took a long swig, and said, "You are an amazing woman Stephanie! Truly a gift! You think you would want to have a repeat some time?"

Pretty sure you know the answer, but yes, I would!" I glanced at our surroundings, making sure we hadn't been observed, and said, "How deep id the water right here?"

Rob glanced at the depth finder and said, "About nine feet, and the water is pretty cold!"

I leaned over the stern and dropped the step before saying, "I'm gonna rinse off, care to join me?" I didn't wait for an answer, I stepped over the transom to the swim platform and dove in. It only took a minute or two for me to convince myself I had sufficiently rinsed out my rear cavity and freshened myself, and as I watched Rob jump in I was climbing out. He wasn't long in the water either and we toweled off each others bodies in the warm sunlight.

We sat there naked for a few minutes, sipping on a beer and eating some grapes and cheese with crackers. "Tell me Rob, would you like to have a threesome? You, me, and Mark? I know you and he have had sex with the same woman, all three of you together. I'm wet just thinking about all three of us playing together!'

His dick responded before he did, I saw it twitch and start to swell as he said, "I would love that! And yes, he and I have been naked and enjoyed sex with a woman, all three us coming more than once! It's not for everyone, and most guys are too homophobic to consider it, but it is actually most pleasurable!"

I replied, "I can't wait to set this up! Mark will be back in a couple days, I will tell him I want both of you to have me!" Rob checked the time and indicated we should head back to the marina.

When we got back to my house I said, "I'm going to call Mark this evening and tell him how much fun we had today, and I want both you guys to abstain from pleasuring yourselves until we can all get naked together. Deal?"

"Deal!" he replied as we shared a wet kiss. After he left I showered and marveled at the afternoon we had enjoyed, and that evening I phone Mark and shared everything with him! I'm pretty sure he was masturbating as we talked, and before we disconnected I reminded him to save all further actions for Saturday night.

Mark came over Saturday evening and we met Rob in town for cocktails and appetizers before going to the Hiatt for a night of debauchery and wet passionate sex. I was seated between the guys in a halfmoon booth. I wasn't exactly dressed to kill, but I was wearing sexy skirt and a button front blouse that was undone enough to show ample cleavage.

We were bantering back and forth, and I occasionally kissed each of them in turn as they were both softly touching my exposed thighs. Our waitress, Melody, noticed our openly flirtatious behavior and began joining in, winking at each of us at different times. I teasingly rubbed both of their cocks through their pants, anxiously awaiting all three of us frolicking naked on a king-size bed! As we were getting ready to leave our waitress whispered in my ear, "I'm jealous girl, enjoy yourself tonight!"

I smiled and said, "I'm sure I will, as will they! Wanna borrow them some time?" I said with a laugh.

She scribbled her name and a phone number on a piece of paper and replied, "If you're serious, I would love to!" She kissed my cheek and said, "Have fun doll!" as she winked at me.

Ten minutes later were walking in the front door of the hotel, Rob had previously checked in, and we boarded the elevator. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit nervous, but I was also giddy with anticipation!. Once in the room I asked both guys to strip as I said, "Get those clothes off boys, you both know I love kissing a naked man, and I can't wait to see your hard cocks!"

The lights were low and as soon as they were nude I stood between them and fondled them as they removed my clothes. Naked, I fell to my knees and sucked first one, then the other as they both moaned with appreciation! Rod stepped away to fold down the bedding as I took half of Marks thick dick in my mouth for a moment. As we got in bed I pulled Rob to me for a kiss, and thrust my tongue in his mouth, just to see his reaction. He didn't seem bothered, but neither did he prolong the kiss.

Rob went down on me as I started sucking Mark's thick cock as he played with my stiff nipples, and in moments I was coming on Rob's face. I stopped sucking Mark long enough to ask Rod to fuck me from behind while I sucked Mark's thick cock. Mark laid on his back near the middle of the bed and I got on my hands and knees with my mouth directly over his turgid rod, and Rod got on his knees behind me. He held my hips as he slid fully into me, and I held the base of Mark's dick and resumed giving him head while Rod was fucking me. I was near bliss and said, "Fuck me Rod, fuck me while I suck this big hard cock!" I was doing my best to make both of them explode, and as I began tasting pre-cum, Rod's swinging balls and hard dick had me ready to burst! Rod yelled out, "This is so hot, damn it girl, I'm gonna come!" Right after that he started throbbing and stopped moving, just as Mark clutched the sheets with both hands and exploded in my mouth. Both cocks were filling me, and I rubbed Mark's cock all over my face and sucked it, getting cum everywhere! Rob slid out of my dripping pussy and leaned back as I laid down beside Mark. Rob laid next to me on the other side, and as we were all catching our breath, I was holding both wet dicks and softly stroking them.

I sat up and said, "Be right back!" as I crawled over Rob and slipped away for a quick rinse-off. I returned moments later to see both guys were already half hard again. They both got up and Mark said, " Well gonna catch a quick rinse too!" as they scampered off to the walk-in shower. This seemed a bit off, but I thought nothing of it, until they both returned minutes later, both sporting fully engorged hard-ons!

I asked, "What's got your motors running again already?" Mark answered, "We were discussing what round two will be. Do you want to do what we just did, only Rob and I trade places? Or do you want to fuck both of us together? Ladies choice!" He said with a grin.

I had flashing mental images of sucking Rob while Mark fucked me, but I wanted something else, something different than what we just did. "How about you both fuck me at the same time?" I asked. "Mark I want you in my pussy while Rob takes my ass, can we do that?"

They both smiled and Mark replied, "Absolutely baby! We've actually done that a few times. I will lay on my back, basically a 'reverse missionary' position, and Rob will get behind you and you can be filled up with two hard cocks! Sound okay to you?"

"I was hoping you'd say that, while you guys were in the shower I put some lube in my ass, but this is a first for me, so be gentle, okay?" I first got on my knees and said, "Before we do that, I wanna take a minute and suck both your delicious dicks!" They both took a position on either side of me and I held a rock-hard dick in each hand. I licked one, then the other, bringing them both to my mouth. I sucked the head of one for a moment, then held it at he corner of my mouth as I sucked the other. Then I rubbed the two cock heads together as I licked them both! Neither of them flinched, and this I saw as a good thing!

Once again Mark laid in the middle of the bed and I kissed him with the same mouth that just tasted both their cocks, and lowered myself on to his thick cock, moaning as he filled me! We rocked back and forth a couple times, and I felt Rob climbing on the bed behind us. I moved forward, letting Mark slip out, and looking over my shoulder I said, "Rob, rub the head of your cock in my pussy first, then slide it in my ass after I sink back down on Mark!"

Rob thoroughly wetted his dick in my pussy, and then I sat up and lined up Mark's cock as I slid all the way down on it, pumped twice, and then held still as Rob slid his dick slowly up my rear passage! I held still as they both began fucking me, sometimes in unison, sometimes one was all the way in as the other just had their bulbous head inside me. I had already came once, and they announced one after the other, their orgasms were imminent! "Fuck me you fuckers, give me your cum!" I yelled at them as I flooded Mark with yet another climax!

Mark grabbed my hips and held me tight against him as he began throbbing and shooting in my pussy just as Rob clenched my hips and throbbed repeatedly in my ass! Both of them squirted over and over, and as Rob's deflated member slid out of me, I raised off of Mark, and a flood of semen poured out of me!

I rolled off Mark and lay beside him, panting. After a few moments I felt the guys get up and heard the shower running. I was intrigued when they didn't return right away, but didn't really think much about it. I decided to join them, and as I entered the shower area I saw nothing amiss, except both of them were semi erect again. This after they had both come twice already. What's a girl to do?

I asked them both to wash my body as I grabbed one of the hand-held shower heads and began flushing my portals. Convinced I was sufficiently clean, I hugged Mark, then Rob, and as they shut off the water I stepped away to get towels for each of us. Instead of drying themselves, they both began drying me. Softly, sensuously, and mildly arousing!

We three went to bed, and soon were fast asleep. I woke first, and slid towards the bottom of the bed so as not to disturb my two sleeping lovers. In doing so I had left then both uncovered, and I could see they were both gloriously, raging hard! Both had been facing me, but now they lay not far apart, facing each other, and very erect. I found it to be wholly erotic, and grabbed my phone to capture the moment. I stepped out of the bedroom to call room service and requested coffee and Danish, with a side of fresh fruit.

Less than an hour later we departed and the guys dropped me at home before going to collect Mark's car. I had a relaxing lazy afternoon and was contemplating reaching out to our waitress from the night before. Her energy and aura had piqued my interest! I retrieved her number and called. She answered on the second ring with a bubbly hello, and I said, "Melody, this is Stephanie, you gave me your number.."

That was as far as I got before she shrieked, "Oh yes! I remember you! How was your evening?" We visited for about fifteen minutes before agreeing to meet the next afternoon for a drink.