If Only I Could

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodbye sweet pubes! Glad you chose a clipper and not a razor!"

"I'm glad we're riding together, Dave, I love you." I feel his kiss become a part of me.

On his way back down to my boner, I add: "I love you, too, Brick."

His is the first cock to make it past my lips. I had kissed the cockhead of a classmate once, but that was all. He hefts his meat back into my mouth. I feel the heat radiate from his tool, and warm me to the core. I dearly want to play with his nuts, and that very thought finds my loosely bound hands freed to the task.

"Mmmnnn." He responds with a moan of satisfaction. I have the hefty cock of Brick Olsen in my mouth and in my throat. He is doing his best to suck the cream from my inner plumbing, as well. Within minutes, we are both at the edge.

"uhh. Uhhh. UUUHHHH!!" Brick swells inside of me; his seed pouring directly into my throat and belly. I am so high on him! My own orgasm takes off like a rocket with a first rope tearing apart my little pee slit, and dumping the spooge straight into Brick's hot mouth. Neither of us can say anything. But we do hear each other moan in the ecstasy of each other's, and our own releases.

Brick and I cuddle the night away. The morning finds our 'ride' at an end, and our housemates having no judgmental things to say. He and I rise and shower together; we iron our uniforms together, and drive together to work.

********

This has been a wonderfully satisfying journey for me! Within the span of a few creative hours, I have completely rewritten my mental history of how I once let two hot guys slip away. Now they are forever ensconced in my memory as the two studs who bound themselves with me, if not forever in this life, then certainly forever in my own private 'universe'.

Corjix

12