Used by Backpacking Frat Bros Pt. 03

Story Info
Patrick realizes what Nick's done with Josh.
1.4k words
4.73
3.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning, Patrick woke up as the sun rose on their campsite. As it was the middle of summer, it was no later than 7am. He couldn't believe what had happened last night: In a moment of extreme horniness, he and Nick had fucked the gay dude who was sharing a campsite with them.

Patrick knew he wasn't gay, but he had to admit that it felt amazing. The way that Josh's tight ass wrapped around his cock had gotten him off so fast. It had also been easy to pretend he was fucking a girl, with Josh's skinny waist, big ass, and zero body hair. But even more, he knew deep down that he had enjoyed fucking someone alongside his best friend. Getting off together felt like the closest two buddies could get, and he appreciated that with his former fraternity brother.

In the light morning sun, he looked over at Nick, who was still fast asleep. The mid-summer air was hot, and Nick had apparently slept in just his boxers outside of his sleeping bag. As he was sleeping on his back, Patrick noticed that Nick's torso was coated in a layer of dried cum. Had he jerked off last night again after Patrick fell asleep? Patrick knew himself to be a heavy sleeper, but figured he would have woken up if Nick jerked off right next to him. Plus, why the fuck wouldn't he just leave the tent?

Patrick didn't need to wait long before he could tease his friend about the cum. Soon, Nick was starting to wake up as the morning light hit his eyes.

"Morning, bro," said Nick quietly, looking over at Patrick. "Why the fuck are you staring at me?"

Patrick laughed, appreciating his friend's straightforwardness. "I noticed all that dried cum on you dude. Did you jerk off last night thinking about my big dick?" Patrick was teasing his friend, knowing he was bigger but that both of them were well-endowed.

Nick answered a bit nervously. "No...well..." It was as if he couldn't quite find the words to tell the truth.

"Wait, then how did all that cum end up on you?" Patrick asked, surprised. "That couldn't have been from us fucking Josh earlier." He was no dead serious trying to get to the bottom of this.

"Well, after you fell asleep, I heard Josh jerking off in his tent, and well..."

Patrick took a moment to wrap his mind around the idea. "You fucked him again, bro?!" Patrick was now speaking at nearly full volume, so shocked he couldn't keep his voice down.

Nick looked like a puppy who'd just been caught disobeying his owner. "I mean, we'd already fucked him once, and I was horny again. How often do you get ass, man?"

Patrick thought this was hilarious. He got out of his sleeping bag, pushed Nick onto his stomach, and got on top of him. "Did you fuck him like this?" Patrick joked as he thrust on his friend's ass in an exaggerated manner. Both were naked besides their boxers, which barely kept separate their two bodies.

"Fuck you, dude," said Nick, defiantly from below. "An ass is an ass. And it's not like he wasn't begging for it."

"I'm surprised he could even feel your dick after I stretched him out," Patrick teased, still on top of Nick.

"He definitely enjoyed it. I made him cum twice," Nick retorted. "And I can tell you want to fuck him again, bro, cuz you're fucking hard!"

Patrick knew Nick was right. The thought of cumming inside another ass was making him wildly horny. After a week in the woods and only a single release, he still had a lot of built-up hormones pulsing through his veins.

"Well nutting in a dude twice in one night sounds pretty gay to me!" Patrick continued dry humping Nick for the full effect. "I bet you'd like getting fucked yourself!"

All of a suddent, Patrick's hormones took over as he imagined the possibility of anal sex once more. And with an ass directly beneath him, he pulled out his cock from his boxers and then lowered Nick's just enough to expose his cheeks. For the first time, he noticed that Nick had a hairless, rounded ass that looked enough like a woman's to turn him on.

"What the fuck, bro?" Nick asked as he felt his friend's cock press against his hole.

"As you said, an ass is an ass," Patrick grunted. He spit on his hand and lubed up his dick, before sliding it up and down Nick's taint.

"Just because I fucked him, doesn't mean I want to get fucked myself," Nick replied. He could feel himself pinned down by Patrick, whose substantial bodyweight was resting on Nick's upper thighs.

"I need to get off, man!" Patrick's horniness was leading to desperation.

"I don't know," Nick mumbled. He was incredulous that he was even in this position, but could also feel his own dick getting erect. He knew, deep down, that he was curious about getting fucked after seeing the pleasure it had brought Josh. But he didn't have time to think about it, because all of a sudden he felt a tinge of pain as Patrick's cock pressed inside his ass.

"Oh fuck, that's good," Patrick sighed in sexual relief as he entered his friend. "That ass is so tight!"

"Oh my god, bro," Nick responded. He was stunned, but couldn't help but notice that it felt amazing. "Go slow," he asked quietly.

Patrick heeded the request, allowing Nick's ass to open up around his thick cock. Once he noticed Nick relax, he slowly thrust until his cock bottomed out. "That's it, dude," he encouraged his friend.

"Damn, that feels great," Nick groaned. He couldn't believe the sensation of his prostate being prodded. He could feel his own cock throbbing beneath him. "Keep going," he pleaded.

"Fuck yeah," said Patrick. He was relieved to hear Nick ask for me, because he needed to get off either way. He began to pump into Nick's ass, at first in long and slow motions. He watched as Nick's hole stretched as he moved in and out, opening just enough to take him each time. "You're even tighter than Josh!"

"Oh man, don't stop," Nick begged. "I can't believe how good that feels, bro!"

Soon, Patrick's speed increased. Pressing his hands down on Nick's back, he leaned forward and thrust powerfully inside. Each time, he could hear his groin clap against Nick's bubble butt, as well as Nick's pleasured moans.

"You're gonna make me cum," Nick moaned. Without even touching his cock, he felt the wave of an orgasm quickly approaching. As Patrick continued to pound his virgin hole, Nick came powerfully, spewing thick wads of cum directly onto his sleeping bag.

Patrick sensed Nick's orgasm from the way his ass clenched. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum too," he grunted as he thrust harder than ever. He felt strange cumming inside his friend, but the idea of pulling out was even worse. He was going to breed his friend, no matter what.

"FUCK!" Patrick groaned as he pumped his load deep inside Nick. He could hear Nick gasp for air as he rammed his dick over and over inside him, each time shooting out ropes of cum. Soon, he see his cum as it became churned in Nick's ass, coating his dick along the way.

Once both had calmed down, Patrick rolled off his friend. On his back, he threw his hands behind his head and breathed deeply. Nick pulled back up his boxers, hoping to contain the spread of jizz. But soon, he realized it was of no use: Both his and Patrick's loads had been so big, they were already soaked into the fabric of his sleeping bag.

"Thanks, dude," said Patrick. "You took it pretty well."

Nick smiled. "I mean, that felt pretty awesome. I can see why Josh likes getting fucked."

"Can we keep this a secret though?" Patrick asked, now feeling a bit embarrassed.

"For sure, dude," Nick reassured. "Just like everything that happened last night." The two nodded solemnly at each other, acknowledging their pact.

Just then, Nick and Josh heard the flap to their tent unzip. Surprised, they turned to see Josh staring directly in at them.

"Looks like you two were having fun," said Josh with a wide grin. With Patrick's cum-coated cock exposed and the cum stains on Nick's sleeping bag, there was no hiding what they had done.

To be continued