If Only Our Parents didn't Catch Us Ch. 02

Story Info
This is second chapter.
3.4k words
4.09
6.7k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/02/2024
Created 09/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In horror, I looked from mom to dad and vice versa. What should I tell them?

- Daughter, what were you doing? You should have done your homework!! - It's good that my parents' eyes were focused on my sister's dirty little face and I managed to quietly close my fly, fortunately my penis had almost returned to its normal state. However, in the last three and a half weeks, an erection has become more common for him.

And then, quite suddenly, Nastya, without opening her eyes covered with sperm, said:

- This is condensed milk, mom... Forgive me, please, you forbade Fima to eat sweets, but you allowed me... Even that delicious ice cream, you said that I could go down and eat... I thought it was wrong if Fima will be left without something tasty, I had condensed milk, here we are... But without a bottle opener it was impossible to open it properly, that's why it splashed... Right on my face, good, at least a little got on my T-shirt...

Little sister found the bed with her hand, straightened up and... pulled out a half-full can of condensed milk from behind the curtain! Yes, not a simple one, but with holes in several places, quite crumpled.

- We opened it with a pencil... And it squirted! I even managed to close my eyes, otherwise I don't even know what would have happened...

- Oh, daughter, you are such a bungler! - Dad approached Nastya and patted her on the head. It's so good that this time we performed oral sex in her room, and not in mine! I didn't have such preparation for our legends in the form of cans of condensed milk...

- Well, have you seen enough? Can I now go to the bathroom and clean myself up? - my sister licked her lips, somehow opened her left eye, where there was less condensed milk, and wandered into the bathroom. Dad leaned over the table.

- These are the examples? Yes, they are elementary!

"Well... I don't know, it seems a bit complicated to me..." I drawled.

- Nastya will be back now, I'll explain to you in no time! - Father perked up and began leafing through our notes.

Meanwhile, mom bent over and saw a pillow under the table, on which Nastya was kneeling while she was giving a blowjob.

- Hey, why is this still here? Has it been long since Nastya cleaned her room? Things are scattered, and now this condensed milk... So, tomorrow you will do some general cleaning, okay? And you will help your sister!

I nodded. Nastya returned, listened to comments about the pillow, and then she and I listened to dad for half an hour. At first he was surprised for a long time at how simple the examples were, then he began to explain how to solve differential equations. We already knew all this, but we carefully pretended that my father had told a real revelation. Having made sure that we understood everything by solving a couple of examples, the parents left, allowing not only Nastya, but also me to eat ice cream.

As soon as the door slammed behind dad and mom, Nastya and I immediately clung to each other. I kissed her cute face, which just half an hour ago was completely covered with my sperm. I kissed him and couldn't get enough. My palms slid over my sister's smooth knees, thighs, and sometimes even lay on her ass, which made Nastya shudder every time. I lifted Nastya's T-shirt - her delicious tits with erect nipples beckoned me to caress them.

-- Nastya, please put on those knee-high socks. "I want to see," I whispered breathlessly in my sister's ear. She obediently and gracefully jumped out of bed, opened the dresser drawer and fished out exactly the piece of clothing that I wanted to see. They were white with blue stripes. I watched with lust as Nastenka put on them. Specially for me. Noticing my gaze, my sister smiled:

- Brother, you are such a pervert!

With my fingers, I began to caress my sister's zettai-ryoiki line, especially the place where the elastic bands of the knee socks tightened the skin. Nastenka trembled in my hands, waiting for the caresses to move into the oral plane. I leaned forward a little, so that my long-standing stone member was exactly above my sister's face, and then I took her hands in mine, intertwining our fingers into a lock. Clenching my palms, I moved my penis to my eagerly open mouth. And now my trembling flesh touched the tender lips of my baby! It was impossible to come up with a legend that would justify this; if the parents entered the room right now, then everything would be over. My whole being was torn apart by the awareness of the fantastic nature of what was happening - the penis climbed deeper into Nastya's mouth, and the pleasure became more acute.

My sister's sweet face turned red and pale, trying to swallow my dick. Nastenka moaned and drooled, sticking out her tongue while the penis made its way into her narrow throat. We unlaced our fingers, after which I took my hands to the back of her curly head and pressed harder with each thrust, trying to achieve complete immersion so that my balls would rest on my sister's chin. It was not very convenient to do it in such a position, but I wanted to master Nastenka this way. Energetically squelching and squealing with my dick in my mouth, I walked towards my goal, simultaneously caressing Nastya's ears with my thumbs.

I didn't have enough for a long time - my penis began to pulsate and begin to fill my beloved mouth. The baby squeezed her lips tightly, releasing the penis with a squeak. She did not swallow, but puffed out her cheeks erotically, exciting me even more. Leaning down, I pressed my lips to hers. Hot and viscous sperm now connected us - my sister gave me some, and then we swallowed synchronously. Smiling, I licked her nose with my tongue. My sweet babe giggled and then pulled herself free and straddled me. She lifted her T-shirt and moved left and right so that her tits shook. What a pleasure it is to follow them! I reached out my hands and grabbed Nastya's elastic softness. She gasped and blushed her cheeks.

And then she settled down at my feet, placing her tits on my thighs. And she took it into her mouth again, for the umpteenth time today. This time Nastyusha set the pace, working with her mouth like a piston. In the process, the sister sank her lips lower and lower until she began to reach the base of the penis. This was not easy for her, by the end tears were already running down her cheeks, but the result was beyond praise - we came at the same time, although Nastyushka never touched her bud with her hands! She trembled and fluttered on the penis, closing her eyes and pressing her lips tightly together. At this point the little girl did not share with me, but ate everything herself, showing me her tongue without traces of sperm on it.

I kissed the girl tenderly on the lips, after which she sighed and ran her hand over her panties.

"Oh, we got wet..." quickly jumping out of bed, Nastya began looking for others in the chest of drawers. Her choice settled on pink ones with white stripes.

She looked at me eloquently.

- What? - I asked.

- Bra-atik, come out, I'm shy! - my sister drawled. Smiling, I tried to pat her on the head, but Nastya dodged. There was nothing to do - I left the room. The member, which had begun to calm down, perked up again from this sister's behavior. A minute later I knocked.

- Are you done yet?

- Not yet!

- Well, okay... - I shrugged. If I understood my parents correctly, then after the incident with the "condensed milk" they did allow me to leave the top floor to eat ice cream. So I decided to go down. But even before I reached the stairs, I heard strange sounds from the living room. Although... why strange? Just in my sister's and my rooms, such sounds have long become commonplace!

Beside myself with excitement, I quietly crawled to the railing and looked down. Arsik is sleeping on the sofa without his hind legs, his tongue hanging out on his side. On TV, the life of elephants was replaced by the difficulties of a giraffe's existence. And in front of dad's chair, mom stood on her knees and made characteristic movements with her head! Holding my breath, I watched my parents, feeling my penis getting tight in my pants again. And then Nastya approached me completely inaudibly from behind.

- What's there? - she whispered right in my ear. Out of surprise, I jerked, lost my balance and fell straight to the bottom, counting each step with my ribs. It's good that he didn't lose consciousness. The pain was hellish, Nastya and Arsik immediately rushed to me. But for some reason there was no help from the parents, but a whole series of sounds was heard from them.

- Aah, kids, what are you doing, you can't come here! - I raised my head and saw a wonderful picture - my mother was wiping her mouth with one hand, and with the other she was trying to fasten her father's fly, from where a rather impressive apparatus was peeking out. There was no way to push it in, so mom simply pulled the zipper, causing dad to cry out in pain and make a hellish grimace. I couldn't help but smile, but then I imagined what it was like and I didn't feel like laughing at all.

- Dad, how are you? - I asked.

- It's okay, son. And how are you? - Dad squeezed out a forced smile. - Aren't you hurt too much?

Arsik began to busily lick my face, wagging his tail, and Nastya began to feel my ribs, looking for fractures. Within a minute it turned out that there was much more noise than real damage - I escaped with a couple of bruises, and dad had even stopped wincing.

"Children... in general... we need to talk," said the mother.

Dad, all red as a beet, Mom, sighing heavily and looking away, and Nastya and I - discouraged, but pleased that we had evened out the number of taps so quickly, even if our parents did not suspect it.

- You see, children... When adults love each other, they sometimes... sometimes... Caress their partner. In general, the point is that...

"Mom, we're actually adults too, we're eighteen," Nastenka smiled and waved her hand.

"Uh, yes, but you still... don't know yet..." Mom waved her hand and looked at dad in despair. They checked our phones and computer browsers regularly, but still didn't seem to know that incognito mode and history deletion existed. This was all the more strange because my mother worked in a beauty salon and actively maintained pages on social networks, communicating with clients, and my father was a stock broker and also constantly used the network - how did they manage not to hear about ways to free themselves from excessive control? In any case, my parents were confident that my sister and I had never watched porn.

- We don't know... we don't know what? - Nastya clarified.

"Well... In general, a girl can sometimes make a guy very nice... With her mouth," the father exhaled.

- Ahh, so it's like a kiss, right? Just not on the lips, but... - I said understandingly.

- Well, yes. "Like a kiss," Mom said with relief.

"It's called a blowjob," dad blurted out for some reason.

- Blowjob? I have never heard! - Nastya declared loudly and looked at me. I hid my fit of laughter behind a sudden cough, covering myself with a pillow out of harm's way.

- Uh, and how often do you do this... blowjob? - I asked.

"Well, to be honest, almost every day, and sometimes even more than once," my mother said and looked at us guiltily. - Dad's just so... so...

- Big? - my sister giggled.

- Nastya! It is indecent to discuss such things! - Mom flushed.

"Is it okay to suck a dick in the middle of the living room?" - I almost asked, but then I remembered that Nastenka does this even more often than her mother, so my remark would be at least unfair.

"Sorry..." Nastya blushed. - Mom, why were you embarrassed when we saw you kissing dad... there? Is this also indecent?

- Uh, children, you see, we thought that you were already asleep, so we decided not to go to the bedroom, but to do everything... right here... We won't do it again, honestly! - Dad began to make excuses, like a schoolboy.

- But Arsik saw everything! - said Nastya. - How will this affect his psychological health now?

- Daughter, I don't think that the dogs... That they care... And in general, he was fast asleep when everything happened! - Mom justified herself. The bull terrier, realizing that they were talking about him, tilted his head to the side.

- Mom, why is this indecent? You can kiss on the lips, I myself have seen couples on the streets doing this, but why not a blowjob? - Nastya asked naively.

- Children, well... You can't walk down the street naked, but how can you give a blowjob without... well, you understand?

- Without nudity? So, at the moment of a blowjob, nothing is visible, everything is in the girl's mouth, isn't it? - Nastya continued to stick to her line. Her words made my heart pound and my cheeks burn.

- Well, let's say that everything may not fit into your mouth... And anyway, let's drop this topic, huh? - Dad begged.

- Well, I do not! Fima and I want to understand everything thoroughly! And only your wife can give this blowjob to her husband, but what if it's just a guy with a girl?

- Well, if they love each other... Why not?

- But if I love you, dad, then can I give you a blowjob? A little? - and Nastya looked slyly at her father, her eyes flashing. I was already sweating from the images that popped into my head.

After such words from the daughter, mom and dad jumped up at the same time, began talking, interrupting each other, waving their hands, and then simply ran to their bedroom. We, happy as cats who had eaten sour cream, pressed ourselves into the sofa and looked at each other.

- Wow! - I said admiringly. - How did you do them!

- Otherwise! - Nastya smiled and kissed me on the cheek. From this kiss, warmth spread throughout my whole body, I wanted to hug my sister, which I did. My penis began to fill with juices again, and at the last moment I managed to cover myself with a pillow when mom and dad entered the room again.

- So, children, it's decided. Now we will be more careful. Nastya, don't ever bring up this topic again. Fima, even more so! - and mom shook her finger at us. We nodded, ate some ice cream and went to bed. Well, how can I sleep - Nastya recently couldn't fall asleep without feasting on my sperm. So, having gone upstairs, my sister immediately ducked into my room.

- Just quickly, what if mom decides to check how we sleep? - I asked her. The girl nodded, kissed me on the head of my penis and energetically began to suck me off, this time helping herself with her fist. Usually she gave blowjobs without hands, I liked it better, although with the help of my sister's fingers I came faster. Wet squelching sounds spread throughout the room, a delicious tugging sensation that made me numb. The balls shrank and began to fill Nastya's mouth with sperm, she gratefully swallowed, moaning at the same time. When the wave of bliss subsided, I leaned over and kissed my sister right on her lips, sticky with sperm. Having hugged each other, we lay down on our backs and fell asleep. However, in the middle of the night my sister woke me up, said that I was pushing and went to her room, warning me to be ready in the morning. Well, in the morning I'm always ready, there won't be any problems with that. With these thoughts I fell asleep for the second time.

And in the morning a sweet awakening awaited me - in principle, Nastya had done this more than once, but now it was somehow especially pleasant. Perhaps because Nastenka put my penis behind her cheek, stretching it in this way. She climbed under my blanket and carefully moved her mouth, causing me simply unbearable pleasure.

- Mowning fpewm ish the moft delifiouf!! - she muttered, just making me cum. When I started to descend, Nastya closed her lips tightly, but the first stream of the day was so powerful that several droplets still fell on my balls.

- Is it true? Will you share? - I smiled. And when Nastya was about to lean forward to give me my nectar, my mother, as usual, burst into the room without warning.

- Fima! Where is your sister? Why is she not in bed or in the bathroom?

"Eh, I don't know," I carefully redistributed the dents on the blanket so that my mother wouldn't notice that one of the bumps was suspiciously large and approximately the same size as Nastya, curled up in a fetal position. By the way, her mouth was now completely full of them. Embryos, or more precisely, their prototypes - sperm. - Maybe she went to the garden to do exercises?

- Exercise? This has never happened to her before! Okay, I'll look there. Have you forgotten that you have a general cleaning of your rooms today?

"Uh, no," I lied.

- Start in ten minutes. I have already prepared everything for you! - With these words, mom closed the door.

Nastya crawled out from under the blanket and gave me the sperm with a kiss. I swallowed the spicy viscous liquid and finally kneaded my sister's breasts.

- Well, should we start cleaning? - I asked with a sigh. Nastya nodded dejectedly. We decided to start with her room; there was definitely less work there. Literally ten minutes after it started, my mother came in to check on us. And then I noticed the way my mother was looking at Nastya, who was leaning on a stepladder, wiping the dust off the top shelves while I was tidying up behind the bed. Nastenka was wearing her already familiar T-shirt, which at some moments exposed her panties; today they were pink with a white bow. We never thought that mom and dad would see this, the length of the T-shirt was specially chosen to satisfy my pantsu fetish, nothing more. And suddenly - such an opportunity.

- Daughter, what do you have?

- And what? - Nastya turned and looked at her mother.

- Nastya, when you're in this position, the T-shirt rises a little and... and you can see your panties!

- Ah, well, yes, so what?

- The thing is, your panties are too... too... dressy! What if dad sees them?

- Um, why can't he see them?

- I didn't say it's impossible, it's just... indecent!

- Indecent? - Nastya turned on the "naive girl" again, like last night in the living room. - Is it as indecent as blowjob?

- Oh, what are you... - Mom immediately blushed, all the mood to make comments to us completely disappeared. But Nastya did not let up.

- What if dad sees these panties, will he want me to give a blowjob? Well, it could be like that! - Nastya quickly descended from the stepladder and rushed to the door, lifting the front of her T-shirt as she went. - Dad, look!! - Mom and I immediately rushed after her. I wonder how far she can go?..