All Comments on 'If Only They Knew'

by erotowriter

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You are such an Evil bitch.

I love it!!!

epiphany65epiphany65almost 16 years ago
Not sex but rape

I have a big problem with the fact that Lizzie was drunk and drugged during their encounter. That's rape, and as far from erotic as one can get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it

I loved it...u should have kept it going a few more times before they realized each other....but very hot though

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69almost 16 years ago
"RAPE"

rape does not even come close to describing this piece of trash and it is a wonder Lit. let it get put into print. so much for editing the garbage ! even though i did not read it all - it makes you want to puke - would be a bad way to lose what you wanted to give your boyfriend or hubby some day. !!!

stevaroonistevaroonialmost 16 years ago
Good physical description, but the plot is lousy

I like the descriptions of objects and here, but the plot leaves something to be desired. Alcohol -and- sedatives are going to put people out, and generally leaves men unable to perform, sexually. No, sorry, I just can't suspend my disbelief that much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I loved it, fun and makes my pusy wet

I loved it, I did the same thing to my brothers and dad...everyone has great sex when they are a sleep... You should try it, just start by sucking their cock, then they want to fuck your brains out....I love it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
excellent fantasy!

You should have made a second use of the tape, like selling it to some website, just in order to give some thrills to the sister the day she finds out sh'e s a porn star all over the web! may help her to become a wanton slut.

hope there will be a 2nd part

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Awesome story of brother sister sex. Keep writing them. Would love to see a sequel to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

...ya kinda feel sad for the sister :(. Dude gets his three times and basically treats her/calls her a slut, like he isn't the more guilty party! Whata douchebag! Rofl. ...and the wife, while I didn't feel too bad about her plan (hey, I *am* a kinky bastard!;) to hook the two up, it was all not so innocent fun (cough cough) until things went sideways at the end with him calling her a slut and bouncing her off his dick forever.

(What guy does THAT?! Plothole I say! Hehe;)

Anyway now the wife cums off as kind of evil, all happy to reap the rewards while little sister suffers miserably! :(

She should at least FiX the situation. Get them together over drinks at the house and tell them to keep their mouths shut till she's done talking. 'I actually saw what you two did that weekend. No, dont talk! I saw what you did all THREE times! I saw how much my husband wanted you each time, hell how he needed it! No, dont say anything honey, I know you love me. And your sister, I saw how much she loved it, even when you were both smashed the first time, how quickly she went from pain to bliss. Then the next morning the second time, when she was still half asleep and you were wide awake, lining your dick up to make sure she fucked you while she was sleeping. ...oho! Didn't tell you he was awake, did he? No, dont go off on him yet! Let me finish. Anyway you both enjoyed that one too, then the third time when he forced himself on you, not that you fought much, I could see how much you were enjoying it, your hot, wet pussy perfectly moulded to your brother's hard, long cock, as you kept telling him you didn't love it! He fucked you good and hard...and I can tell you because I know my husband, he wasnt fucking you to teach you a lesson, he was fucking you because he wanted that pussy bad, one more time!

The problem is that his overly active mouth fucked him out of any more of your tight pussy while insulting you and making you feel like shit at the same time. Honey, you were pretty fucking stupid there, if I do say so... Hell, who wouldn't like to hit her fine ass as often as he could, brother or not? ...and she certainly wants it, you can see how miserable and wanting she is every time we're all together, wishing she was riding you as she rubs her legs together!

So boys and girls, here's the deal, and don't even THINK of arguing with me because I know she wants it bad and Im the only other pussy that you get. You two are going to start having sex on a regular basis, and sometimes I wanna watch, maybe participate. You guys can make love, fuck hard, have kinky sex, whatever floats your boat! This just means wecwill all be a lot happier! The guy gets twice as much pussy, half of that is kinky sister sex, hell maybe kinky sister, wife sex! Sister gets her brothers big dick and is happy, wife gets great sex, a bit of kink and a hubby walking around with a happy puppy look on his face all the time!

Questions? No I didn't think so. (She says all at once) I'll be in the bedroom, don't you two keep me waiting too long! Oh! I expect you two will come in pretty quick anyway, but just on the off chance that you both fall into that one percent of stupid, remember I can resort to blackmail! Now lets go get naked so I can watch some hot incest!'

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wife treats her husband like a dildo. Makes you wonder what she has in mind for her own future after getting her husband something to feel guilty about later. Divorce looming just over the horizon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous