If That's What You Want

Story Info
Wife is asked to have sex with other men.
11.2k words
3.63
31.5k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

If That's What You Want

"You're kidding me, right?" I asked my husband of four years after he dropped a bombshell on me. What was the bombshell you ask? Well, he told me he wanted me to have sex with other men!

"No, I'm not," he replied. "Frankly, I think it would be hot! I think about you with other faceless men all of the time. I don't know why, but it's something that really appeals to me."

I sat there staring at the man that I thought I knew after four years of marriage not believing my ears. We were both in our mid-twenties and I thought we were both happy...I was, at least for the most part. I wanted some more information about where he was coming from, so I asked, "Okay, suppose I go along with this stupid idea of yours, is this just a ploy so you can fuck some other women?" I rarely use words like fuck, so I know I got his attention.

"No, no! That definitely isn't my intent. I just want to hear about your experiences and, maybe, watch a few times. Do you know what a cuckhold is?"

I thought for a second and then replied, "Isn't that a man whose wife has cheated on him?"

"You're partially right but it isn't limited to being cheated on. Another variation is a man who gets aroused knowing his wife is having sex with others while he is marginalized in that relationship. That's what I want."

I shook my head and thought that this whole conversation was totally bizarre. While I sat there, Frank, my husband, stared at me expectantly like he was awaiting an answer. I didn't want to just say no out of hand, but I was pretty disinclined to participate in his request. So, I decided to buy some time and told him, "Wow Frank, I'm pretty shocked by all of this. My knee jerk reaction is just to say no. But, on the other hand, I don't want you to hate me for not going along, so I will think about your request. Okay?"

He smiled and said, "That's all I want is for you to think about it. I promise you I have no ulterior motives. Take your time and think it through."

I did think about what he wanted me to do and after a while thought that it might be kind of fun to have sex with other men. I had several partners before I met Frank and a couple of them were really great, but at the time I wasn't ready to settle down since I was still in college. Then there was Frank...he wasn't the best sex partner I ever had and as I thought about it he was probably the worst. I never had an orgasm with him during coitus because he had a propensity to pop too early.

On Monday while I was at work I must have looked upset because Matt, my closest work friend, sat on the corner of my desk and asked, "Um, Myra, are you okay? You look like your best friend told you he hated you, but we know that isn't true because I'm you best friend, so what's up?"

Matt and I hired on at the same time at our company, so we went through orientation and training together and became very close friends. We flirted a lot, but Matt knew I was dedicated to my husband, so things never got too carried away. As I looked at him I could see genuine concern on his face, so I said, "There's some weird shit going on at home that has me a bit upset."

Matt stood up and said, "Frank isn't cheating or hitting you is he?"

"No, nothing like that, but it is something Frank asked me to do. I don't want to talk about this here. Why don't we go to lunch together and I'll tell you about what he asked. I really do need to talk to someone about this."

"Okay, lunch! I'll meet you here at 12:30."

When Matt and I were seated in the restaurant and had ordered our food, he leaned across the table towards me and asked, "Okay, what's going on? I've never seen you so out of sorts before."

I took a deep breath, looked Matt in the eye and said, "Frank asked me to have sex with other men. He says it's not a ploy for him to have sex on the side or to frame me with an excuse to divorce me. He says he wants to be a cuckhold. Have you ever heard of anything as stupid as that?"

Matt was looking at me wide eyed and then asked, "Is he nuts?! If you were my wife I wouldn't let another soul get close to you! So, why don't you just tell him no?" I sat there in silence for several seconds and then he said, "You're actually thinking about doing it aren't you?"

"Oh, I don't know. At first his request just made me angry, but then I started thinking why not. To tell you the truth, Frank is a lousy lover. I can't tell you the last time I had an orgasm that wasn't self-induced, so maybe I can find a lover who's actually good in bed. It all just seems so weird though. Do you think I'm nuts for even considering it?"

"After you just told me you haven't had an orgasm with him, no, I think you should do it. You should have at least one good orgasm in your life that isn't from your own hand or a toy. I do think you need to protect yourself."

"Protect myself? How so?"

"Well, first of all, I think you need a signed contract that stipulates that if you do have sex with another man/men that he can't hold that against you in case he wants a divorce...or you do for that matter. I remember that you said you had to sign a prenuptial agreement, right?' I nodded. "Then I think you need to have that agreement voided and a postnuptial agreement drawn up stating that all property will be divided equally in case of divorce."

"But I don't want a divorce."

He laughed and said, "I know, but you need to do this so if he tries to fuck with you in any way that you won't be left bereft of money and so on. If he refuses to do this then I wouldn't go through with it. If he really wants you to have sex with others then he had better sign."

I thought about what Matt was saying and decided that he was right. I need to protect myself in case the whole thing goes south on me. "Okay, yeah you're right about that."

At this point our food showed up, so we got things situated and began eating. After a few bites, Matt asked, "So who gets to choose your partner if you decide to go forward? You? Him? If I was you I'd want to be with someone I know and trust. You definitely need to stay away from strangers and anyone he recommends may not be trustworthy, so you should get that squared away before you agree to anything as well."

Matt had given me a lot to think about and I was very happy I had opened up to him. We returned to work with me feeling a little better and at that time I decided I would do it if all of my demands were met. As I drove home I started thinking about who I would like to have sex with. I didn't think Frank would have one of his friends do it because that would be embarrassing for both Frank and me. I think Matt was correct about no strangers because I could end up with some whacko!

So, who among the men I knew would I want to have sex with? There were a few guys at work who were attractive, but most of them were married and I'd never want to interfere with another woman's marriage. And then it dawned on me that Matt was the perfect choice! He was incredibly handsome, well-built and I know deep down that he loved me. So, he would be my first choice.

When I got home I was going to start dinner, but decided I'd order Chinese carry-out so I could concentrate on what I wanted to tell Frank. Frank always had the same thing, so I called the order in to be delivered. I decided to take a quick shower and put on a pair of shorts and a light billowy shirt. Frank got home moments after the food, so I set the table up as he went to change for the evening.

After we dished up our food and began eating, I said, "Frank, I've been thinking a lot about the request you made on Saturday. I have some requirements that have to be met if I am to agree to do this."

Frank smiled and said, "Anything! What do you want?"

"First, we will have a contract drawn up between us that you'll sign stipulating that this isn't some ruse for you to have sex with other women or an excuse to divorce me due to adultery."

"I can do that."

"Good, second I want the prenuptial agreement you had me sign voided and, in its place, a postnuptial agreement that stipulates that all possessions, money, investments are split evenly in case of divorce."

"I guess I can do that too. I promise you that this isn't a scheme to get rid of you. It's just a fetish I have that I would love to have lived out."

"Okay. Lastly, I want to be the one who chooses the person and/or persons I have sex with. I have no desire to be with a complete stranger nor any of your friends. I'd feel safer if the choice was mine."

"I can agree with that as well."

I couldn't believe he was agreeing with all of my terms so readily, but was happy that he did because I was getting excited by the prospect. "Alright, once we have contracts signed, then I will choose my first victim and set up a time for the liaison to occur. So, the sooner we get things done the sooner you can have me doing what it is that you want. Additionally, we won't be having sex until after my first date as another incentive for you. I do have another question, what happens if I fall in love with one of my lovers and decide to divorce you?"

He stared at me for a few moments and then said, "I guess that's a risk I'll have to take."

It turned out that Frank was very motivated. He went to his attorney and had the pre-nup voided while I sat with another attorney to draw up the post-nup and the non-adultery contract. When everything was signed, I decided to ask Matt if he would consider being my lover. I walked into his office and asked, "Can we get lunch together today?"

He smiled and said, "You know I'll have lunch with you anytime you want to."

We were back in the same restaurant and the same booth that we had occupied when I told him of Frank's request. Again, after we ordered I broached the subject I had in mind. "So, Matt, I have to tell you that I went to Frank with all of my contingencies and he readily agreed to each thing. Yesterday we signed the contract and post-nup and he had the pre-nup voided. Because of that I have decided that I'll make my husband a willing cuckhold. I also made a decision on who I'd like to have sex with and decided that you are my choice. Interested?"

Matt stared at me for a couple of moments and then a big grin broke out as he said, "Yeah, I'm interested. I've lusted for you since the first day we met. So, what do you have in mind?"

I chuckled and said, "I have no idea. I never thought I would ever be in this position. What do you think?"

"Well, I think we have two options. The first is that we go out on a date with dinner, dancing and then back to my place for some fun. Or, second, we just go to my place and fuck like bunnies! Your choice."

I laughed and said, "Let's go for option one. I haven't been on a first date with someone in years. So, is your calendar open for this Saturday?"

"Yes! My calendar will always be open for you. Would you like me to pick you up or would you like to meet up somewhere?"

"I think you should pick me up giving Frank the full 'I'm going to fuck someone else treatment'. I think I'm going to buy a really sexy outfit to taunt him some more."

Matt laughed and said, "That works for me. So, I'll pick you up Saturday at 7?"

When I got home I decided to tell Frank that I had a date setup for Saturday so that he could stew about it all week. On Wednesday, I went shopping after work and bought the sexiest dress I could find along with a pair of 'come fuck me pumps'. I took Friday off, went to my salon and had my hair and nails done plus I got a full body waxing, so the only hair on my body was on my head.

On Saturday at around four, I began preparing for my date with Matt. I took a nice hot bath with nice smelling bath oils, did my makeup and by 6:30 I was ready to dress. Frank had been curious about the dress I bought, so he sat in the bedroom as I put it on.

Now, the dress I bought was black with two different fabrics; one sheer and the other opaque. The different materials swirled around my body in such a way that my breasts were mostly covered and my pussy was also covered. Most of my ass was covered as well. The rest of me you could see plainly through the sheer material. It was pretty daring for me!

As I was pulling the dress on, Frank asked, "Aren't you going to wear a bra and panties?"

I laughed and said, "Nope. You'll see why when I get the dress on."

When I had the dress and my shoes on (a pair of black stilettos), Frank just sat there gape mouthed as he took me in. Finally, he said, "God Myra, you look incredibly sexy! I hope your date appreciates the effort you have made. Also, I want to thank you for doing this for me."

I told him that it was sure to be my pleasure. At that time our doorbell rang, so the two of us toddled downstairs. I opened the door to find Matt standing there with a nice bouquet of roses, so I opened the door, took the flowers he held out to me and then, with my husband standing there, pulled him down for a nice tongue filled kiss.

When we broke the kiss, I turned to look at Frank whose eyes were bugging out in what I assumed was shock and handed him the flowers, telling him to put them in a vase when we had left. I then said to Matt, "Matt, this is my husband Frank. He's the one responsible for our date. Honey, this is Mateo Escobar Garcia a co-worker of mine. So, shall we go?"

I'm pretty certain that Frank was having second thoughts because Matt was a regular Adonis. He stood at about 6'4" and was a mixed race native of Puerto Rico. He was incredibly handsome and well built without being over muscled. As Matt opened the door, I turned to Frank and said, "I'll be back sometime though I'm not sure when. See you later." I left without kissing my husband or telling him that I loved him in an effort to really put him into the cuckhold frame. Since this is what he wanted I was going to go full bore.

As Matt and I walked to his car, I was impressed that he was driving a nice Porsche. As he opened my door he said, "I really love your dress and I can't wait to take it off of you!"

We had a very nice dinner at an upscale restaurant. Our server was very attentive to our table as he kept sneaking peeks of my dress. After eating we went to the hottest dance club in town. Frank wasn't a dancer, so I hadn't danced in eons. The two of us danced nearly non-stop as we rubbed our bodies on one another to the beat of the music. On several occasions he groped my tits through my dress making my usually hard nipples stand out more than ever. He ground his erection into my ass while he fondled my tits and, at one point lifted the hem of my dress up and fingered my pussy which was sopping wet. I had never been as turned on as I was then!

When we made our way to his place, he unzipped my dress and let it fall to my feet as we rode the elevator up to his floor. When it stopped and the door opened, I stepped out of my dress as Matt bent to pick it up and then led me to his apartment.

He had a nice one-bedroom apartment with very nice, modern style furniture. I walked around checking it out and stood in front of the floor to ceiling taking in the night view. While I was standing at the window, Matt took that opportunity to strip himself. When I turned around I was greeted with a beautifully sculpted mocha brown body with the biggest cock I had ever seen!

We met in the middle of the room and kissed passionately for several minutes until he said he couldn't wait anymore. He led me to his bedroom and his king-sized bed. I kicked my shoes off and clambered up onto the mattress. The bed was really tall and as I was going to crawl over to the middle he told me to stop and to lay on my back at the edge.

I did as I was told and for a couple of moments he just stared at me lustfully before saying, "Your husband is fucking nuts! Now, I've been dying to eat that delicious looking pussy of yours, so spread your legs wide!"

I spread them and he dove in. God, did it feel good! Oral sex wasn't a part of Frank's modus operandi, so I enjoyed what Matt was doing very much. All of a sudden I got a great idea and said, "Matt, could you get my phone out of my clutch real fast? I want to take some pictures to send to Frank. I think they'll drive him nuts!" Matt laughed, got my phone and then resumed eating me.

I sat up on my elbow and took several pictures of Matt's face in my pussy and then lay back down to enjoy his treatment. After a while, he sank one of his big meaty fingers into my pussy, curled it up and stroked my G-spot as he sucked on my clitoris. All of a sudden, I had a massive orgasm and squirted girl cum for the first time in my life.

Matt continued eating me through that orgasm and a couple of more. At one point, he rubbed my anus with one of his fingers which surprised me. I had never had anyone touch me there and after the surprise I decided that it felt pretty good.

All of a sudden, Matt stood and said, "I need to fuck you right now before I explode!" I opened my phone again and began taking pictures as Matt lined his cock up with my pussy and slowly pushed in.

His was the biggest cock I had ever had and I loved how it felt as he stretched the walls of my vagina with his big bulbous head and long fat shaft! I turned my phone to video as Matt started fucking me slowly as he stood at the edge of the bed. I handed him the phone so he could record his view as I cried out, "FUCK ME, MATT! FUCK ME LIKE MY WIMP HUSBAND CAN'T! I WANT YOU TO PLANT YOUR SEED DEEP INTO MY WOMB!" If that didn't get Frank off nothing would.

Matt managed to fuck me for about 15 minutes, three times longer than Frank ever managed, and I manage a couple of more orgasms from his effort. Finally, all things must come to an end and cum Matt did as his spunk exploded deep into me as he grunted loudly with each pulse of his cock.

When he had finished, he crawled up onto the bed and kissed me deeply, before saying, "I'm available anytime you want to cuckhold your husband because that was the best fuck of my life!"

We both crawled up onto the middle of the bed and as he lay on his back I could see that he was still half hard. I then decided that I had to have his beautiful cock in my mouth, so I got up on my hands and knees and began sucking our conjoined juices of him.

Not to belabor the point, but this was the first cock I had in my mouth in years and I decided to enjoy the moment because I had always loved giving head. I savored the mixed flavors of Matt's cum and my pussy. I gave him my best effort, but his dick was so fat I couldn't get him past my gag point. Maybe with a lot of practice I'll be able to get him all of the way in.

Shit! Listen to me! I'm already thinking of future dates with my friend! I wonder if Frank will have a problem with that or will he encourage it? I guess time will tell.

At least my blowjob skills were good enough to get Matt hard again, so I decided on another thing I had missed over the years and that was to ride a man cowgirl! His cock felt really good again as I sank down on my lover. Matt was taking pictures and video of me as I rode his cock while I pushed myself up and down at a moderate rate for several minutes until my thighs began burning. Next, I leaned over and placed my tits within reach of his moth which he took advantage of. He sucked and nibbled on my nipples and sucked on my tit flesh. I had always liked the feeling when boys gave me hickeys on my breasts and neck, so I whispered, "Mark my tits as your own!" He did as I asked and left four or five hickeys on each tit causing me to moan with more passion.

Then, all at once, Matt began bucking up into me as he fucked me hard causing me to moan loudly with pleasure again. While he did that he had been mauling my ass cheeks, squeezing them hard and pulling my cheeks wide apart exposing my asshole to the room. Several moments later, he began rubbing my rosebud again as he spread the copious fluid that my pussy was providing up and over my bunghole.

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers