If That's What You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
820 Followers

I was really enjoying the sensations my asshole was experiencing and then I felt a finger breach the hole! I wasn't too sure about having him doing that because it was so nasty, but it also felt really good! So good that I began to wonder what anal sex would be like. As Matt rammed his cock into my pussy, he also began fucking my ass with his finger. I cried out that I was going to cum when he shoved another finger in next to the first one! My climax exploded as I shook and shivered in ecstasy.

As my orgasm waned, Matt rolled me off of him and told me to get on my hands and knees which I did. I was wondering if he was going to fuck my ass since he'd been playing with my backdoor off and on, but he plunged into my pussy and began fucking me hard once again. He had one hand on my hips and the other I figured was holding my phone because he started talking, "God Frank, what's wrong with you? How could you let this beautiful woman out of your sight? I mean, look at this ass! It is perfect! Myra, spread your cheeks for me. Now look at that perfect little star. Did you know she likes it when I play with it? I had two fingers in that nasty little hole and sometime soon I'm going to fuck that cute little rosebud and make it mine!"

I was getting even hotter as I heard Matt describing what he was going to do to me to my husband. Moments later I felt warm liquid in the crack of my ass and then another digit working its way in. I could only imagine what I looked like and couldn't wait to see the video Matt was taking. Then for the umpteenth time since we started I had another massive orgasm that had my eyes rolling back in my head and my pussy spraying like a garden sprinkler.

After another 10 minutes, Matt finally came deep in my pussy again and the two of us collapsed onto the bed on our left sides. By this time, I just wanted to sleep, but decided I needed to send some pictures and some video to Frank. So Matt handed me my phone as we lay on our backs side by side and chose a series of photos to send him with a good representation of what we had been up to including the each of us going down on the other, Matt fucking me while I was on the edge of the bed, me riding him including closeups of the hickey Matt left on my tits and a view of us while I was getting fucked doggy style. The video we decided to send was of me riding Matt.

When that chore was done, I just wanted to sleep for days, but Matt insisted we drink some water first. I guzzled down the bottle he gave me, turned onto my left side to sleep. I felt sorry for Matt because he would have to change our sheets because I was really sweaty from my exertions, I had sprayed girl cum all over the bed and I could feel Matt's cum bubbling out of my pussy. I had to admit that I had never been as sexually satisfied in my life and was hoping that Matt and I could continue doing this.

I didn't wake up until about 9:30, which was very late for me and as I stretched I could feel how sore I was from the pounding I had received the night before. I had to admit to myself that I liked that kind of sore and was looking forward to many more opportunities. My bladder was crying the blues, so I went into the bathroom to relieve myself. When I had finished peeing, I looked at myself in the mirror and was marveling at the bruises on my hips along with the 10 or so hickeys I had on my tits.

When I went out into the front room, Matt handed me a cup of coffee and asked if I slept well. "I did when I was allowed to sleep!" Matt had awakened me twice during the night to fuck me again.

"Would you like to take a shower before you go?"

I smiled, shook my head and said, "No, I want to greet my husband when I get home smelling like a 10th Ave. whore. As a matter of fact, I want you to fuck me one more time so I have a fresh load in my pussy when I get there!"

And fuck me Matt did. He took me from behind as I stood in front of his window with the sun shining on me. I could see my tits flailing away in the reflection of the window as he pounded my pussy one last time. I managed one more orgasm as he dumped another load into my womb. I put my dress and shoes back on and then we headed for my house. I told Matt I needed to sit on a plastic bag so I wouldn't stain his leather seats. I also hiked my dress up over my hips so I wouldn't stain it either.

When we got to the house, Matt escorted me to the front door and gave me a scorching goodbye kiss before he said, "I had a blast and I hope you did too. I'll see you at work tomorrow." We kissed again and then I turned to go inside.

Frank was standing in the middle of the front room and stared at me for several seconds before he approached me. He hugged and kissed me before saying, "I gathered from the pictures and video you sent me that you had a good time. Are you sorry you did it?"

I laughed and said, "Last night was the best night of my life! I can't remember how many orgasms I had, probably around 20 or so. I got to do things I hadn't done since college. Are you okay with what I did?"

"What you two did exceeded all of my expectations. Thanks for sending the pictures and the video. My intent was to fuck you when you got home, but I jacked off so much last night and this morning that my balls are bone dry. I hope you're okay with that."

I thought to myself that I was more than happy not having to fuck him because he would be an even bigger disappointment than he already was. So, I replied, "No worries, though I do have a nice fresh load of Matt's cum in my pussy just for you."

I couldn't believe it when he said, "Really? Can I see?" So, I pulled my dress off, sat on the coffee table and spread my legs wide. He got down on his knees and got right up-close staring at my swollen vulva. After a minute or so he asked, "Would you mind if..." and without an answer buried his face in my well used pussy.

I never expected that and was totally befuddled about who this man was that I had been married to for four years. He lapped away for a minute or so until I told him he needed to stop because I was pretty tender. As we both stood he looked at my tits and asked, "Are those hickeys on your breasts?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah, they are. I told Matt to mark them as his. What do you think?"

I took a shower and then a nap to make up for my lack of sleep. When I awoke, Frank had dinner ready for us, so we sat down to eat. We were both quiet for a while until Frank asked, "So Myra, do you think you'll want to keep seeing Matt for sex? I would like it if you did. I know I'm a lousy lover and watching the little bits that you showed me, I could see that he more than made up for me."

I smiled and said, "Yes, I would like to do this again. By the way, I have many more pictures and a few really long videos we shot. Would you like to see those?"

"Oh god, yes!"

"Would you like them all now or should I send you a few at a time?"

"I'd like them spaced out so I can savor each moment!"

When I went to work the next day, I had a big smile on my face having been sexually satisfied for the first time in ages. I guess I was radiating something positive because I was getting all sorts of compliments about how good and happy I looked. Matt arranged for the two of us to have lunch together and while we were eating he asked, "So, how did Frank take everything? Was he okay with the pictures and videos?"

I laughed and said, "He liked everything so much that he wants me to do it again! I was kind of thinking that we can spend the whole weekend together at your place if you're interested and maybe we can try anal sex. I liked you fingers in my ass."

"God yes! I would love spending the weekend with you and the idea of fucking that magnificent ass of your has me hard already!"

I kicked off my right shoe and then ran my foot up to his crotch and felt the telltale signs of his erection. "You do like that idea, don't you?" I said as I laughed. "I wonder if there's a better way to film our exploits for Frank's benefit. I'm thinking that the more we keep him happy, the longer we can have sex together, that is if you want to keep fucking me."

"I'll see what I can do about filming us and I definitely want to keep fucking you. As a matter of fact, I was wondering if you'd be open to some other things?"

"Like what?"

"Oh, like multiple partners if you like anal. Do you think you'd like to be fucked in the pussy and ass at the same time? Maybe the two of us with another woman? Or how about a gangbang where you get fucked by several men at the same time?"

My panties just got exponentially wetter as I pondered each of those ideas as my imagination was going wild. Finally, I replied, "Yes, I think I'd like to try all of those things!"

The week crawled by making me more antsy for the weekend and three days of mind-blowing sex! To help kill time I continued sending Frank various pictures and videos of our previous weekend and also studied up on anal sex. After my studies, I decided I needed to get some things to prepare myself, so I went to a sex shop and bought some butt plugs in gradually larger sizes and a couple of bottles of lube that came highly recommended.

As I perused the shelves I stopped to look at all of the BDSM stuff like riding crops, nipple clamps and other items that cause pain. I wondered if I'd like something like that or not. I never realized there were so many different things that turn-on certain people, kind of like Frank and his cuckhold thing. To each his own I guess.

As the week wore on, I wore my new butt plugs to work and actually enjoyed the sensations of those things up my butt which made me look forward more and more to the upcoming weekend. When Friday morning arrived, I got ready for work as usual with the addition of packing a small bag with some additional clothes and toiletries.

When Frank saw the bag, I said, "I'm spending the weekend with Matt and will be back on Sunday sometime. I'll be sure to send you some pictures and stuff again. Try not to raise blisters on your cock by jacking off too much. Oh! Open your phone I have one more video from last week to air drop to you." I sent him the largest file of Matt fucking me doggy while talking about fucking my ass. "This one is a little foreshadowing of some of what I'll do this weekend! Don't open it until I'm gone."

When Matt arrived to pick me up, I gave Frank a kiss, told him I loved him and then hustled out to my ride. I leaned over the console and gave Matt a nice tongue filled kiss before I took my seat. The day at work dragged for the most part. I did get a text from Frank asking, 'Are you going to have anal sex?' So, I texted back, '😉'! His reply to that was 'HOLY SHIT! YOU ARE AWESOME!'

Finally, our work day ended and Matt and I hurried to his place for our weekend of carnal delights. When we got into his place, he asked me if I wanted a cocktail and I replied that I just wanted cock! We laughed and then he said, "I need to show you something, come with me."

He led me to his bedroom and pointed out six little cubes and said, "Those are all cameras and I have them all strategically placed to view the bed." He then pointed up to the ceiling and said, "That's another one, so your husband can get that 'mirror on the ceiling' effect. After you leave, I'll edit a nice long DVD of our weekend exploits and give it to you at work on Monday."

"Okay, that'll be great, but I still want to take some photos with my phone so I can send them to him during the weekend."

Once we had that settled we started kissing and stripping each other. I was extremely horny and wanted him in me as soon as possible. As Matt caressed my ass he encountered the plug in my asshole. I had the biggest one I had purchased in there in anticipation of getting my ass fucked. Matt broke our kiss and exclaimed, "Oh ho, what have we got in here?"

I smiled, turned around, bent over and spread my ass cheeks wide displaying the plug in my ass. Matt knelt behind me and played with the toy for a few seconds before standing up and saying, "I'm going to fuck your sweet pussy first and leave a load in there before I take your ass so I can fuck it long and hard!"

Matt picked me up, threw me on the bed, climbed up between my legs and buried his cock balls deep in my wet pussy with one thrust. God, did it feel good especially with the butt plug in me. I'm guessing that Matt must have felt as horny as I did because he was hammering my pussy like a man possessed. Before long he cried out that he was cumming. I was on the verge myself and cried out for him not to stop. He did as I asked and about 20 seconds after he climaxed, I did too.

We both lay there with Matt collapsed on top of me. I could feel his dick twitch every now and then which made me smile. As we lay there, I was thinking about how great sex was with Matt and how lousy it was with my husband and how sad it will be when Matt tires of me, so I may as well enjoy him while I could.

I was anxious to try anal, so I decided to do my best to get him hard again, so I crawled down the bed and took his half hard cock in my mouth in an effort to revitalize my friend. It didn't take long for his erection to pop back up and when I had him good and hard, I looked into his eyes and said, "I want to try anal now."

A sly grin spread across his face as he replied, "I am more than happy to accommodate your request. I've been dreaming about this moment since the first day we met, so why don't you get up on your hands and knees and I'll strive to make it a memorable occurrence."

I did as he asked and got up on all fours. He climbed off of the bed for a moment and the returned with a bottle in hand and said, "Lube!" As he got behind me I remembered that I wanted him to take pictures as he penetrated me, so I handed him my phone open to the camera app. He took it knowing what I wanted and then began playing with the plug in my rosebud.

As Matt pulled the plug out slowly I was loving the feeling as the widest part stretched my hole as wide as it had ever been. It felt so good a groan of pleasure escaped my lips and then I said, "My god that feels good!" After a minute of two of that, he began slowly fucking my ass with the plug. I ran my right hand under my body and began frigging my clit furiously until I had a nice orgasm. As I shook and shivered from my climax I cried out, "FUCK MY ASS, MATT! I WANT IT SO BAD!"

Next thing I know, Matt has pulled the plug, lubed me up and started working his fat cock in my ass. It definitely took some getting used to and I was happy to hear the telltale clicks of my phone as he took pictures of what was happening. I, again, wondered what Frank's reaction would be seeing my virgin ass getting fucked for the first time by someone other than himself. That thought lingered for a second and then my attention was brought back to the cock that was now balls deep in my butt.

"How are you doing?" Matt asked? "Are you okay?"

By this time the pain had ebbed and I was beginning to enjoy the feel of my first foray with sodomy. "Yeah, I'm good! Why don't you, you know, fuck me now."

I could see that Matt had thrown my phone onto the bed while both of his hands grabbed my hips. He slowly pulled back until only the tip was still in my asshole and then he slowly slid back in until was balls deep again. Before this day I had an inkling that I might like anal, but the reality was surpassing all of my expectations as I moaned loudly with pleasure. After a minute or so of the slow fucking I was getting, I decided I wanted things a little faster and harder, so I began rocking back into Matt as he thrust forward.

Apparently, he noticed what I had started because he soon said, "Fuck yourself on my cock! Show me what you want, Myra!" With that he stopped thrusting into me and I began rocking back into him harder and harder. "God, you're hot! Where's my cock Myra?"

"OH GOD, IT'S IN MY ASS!"

"Are you my little ass slut now?"

"OH, FUCK YEAH!"

"Are you loving my big brown cock in your nasty little hole?"

"YES! FUCK MY MARRIED WHITE ASS WITH YOUR BIG BROWN COCK! SHOW MY HUSBAND WHAT A TOTAL FUCKING WHORE I AM!"

Matt started pounding into my asshole like it was my pussy and I was loving every second of what he was doing to me. After another few minutes, Matt reached around and grabbed my tits with both hands and pulled my torso up so my back was against his chest. He had slowed his thrusts a bit as he mauled my breasts and whispered into my ear, "I don't know what the fuck is wrong with that husband of yours because you are, by far, the best fuck I have ever had!" He then began sucking on my exposed neck like he was a vampire. I knew I'd have a big hickey by the time he was done with me, but I didn't care.

Next, he ran one of his big hands down to my pussy. He shoved four fingers deep in my wet hole and rubbed my clit hard with his thumb. The combination of my ass getting fucked, my tits being abused and his hand pressing against my G-spot along with the stroking of my clit set me off like a firecracker as my orgasm erupted.

My eyes rolled up in my head, my pussy was squirting girl cum like a broken water main and I was shaking and shivering like I was having a Grand Mal seizure. Additionally, I was screaming incoherent sounds as loud as a banshee! I thought I might pass out because of sensory overload, but I managed to stay alert. And all the while, Matt hadn't eased up one iota as he continued pulverizing my asshole.

It seemed he had been going at it for an hour before he announced his impending climax. He buried his dick as deep into my rectum as he could and then his cock erupted, spewing his seed into my colon. As his pulses stopped, he let go of my tit and pulled his hand from my pussy and said, 'drop down on your hands' which I did. He then picked up my phone and said, "Force my jizm out of your ass!" I did as he asked and after a couple of seconds I could feel his spunk as it dribbled out of my abused hole causing Matt to giggle with glee.

When he told me that that was awesome I just collapsed onto the bed totally spent. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 1:30am and wanted nothing more than to sleep. Matt asked me if I was okay and all I could manage was a grunt. He chuckled, covered me with a light blanket, kissed my cheek and whispered, "Myra, you are incredible and I'm so happy you've brought me into your life. I will strive to never disappoint you. Sweet dreams."

The rest of our weekend together was a whirlwind of sex, eating, watching and editing the videos we had made and sending pictures to my husband. When I returned home on Sunday evening I was wearing only a pair of very short shorts with no panties and a thin singlet with no bra. As I entered the house, Frank asked, "So, was your weekend as good as it looked in the pictures? Thank you again for sending them to me. My cock is pretty raw from self-abuse, but if you'd like I'd be happy to eat your pussy."

I stripped my two items of clothes off and kicked off my shoes as I headed into the kitchen. When I got there, I hopped up onto the counter, spread my legs wide, pulled my labia apart and said, "Suck my lover's cum from his pussy!"

Once again, Frank buried his face into my well used cooch and began sucking Matt's goo that had been deposited just for this reason. I couldn't help it and started laughing as my willing cuckhold of a husband debased himself even more. I began wondering what other things he would want or, maybe, what I'd like to do to him. I'd have to do some research.

When Frank had finished eating me, I hopped down off of the counter, grabbed my bag and pulled out the first of four DVD's we had made for him. I had numbered them so I could give him them in the correct order from the mildest to the last being the first night with my anal cherry being taken. Each morning I gave him another but skipped a day so I could give him the last one on Friday. As I handed him the last DVD, I informed Frank that I was spending the weekend with Matt again. I also told him I had a surprise for him and told him to strip naked.

Kalavo
Kalavo
820 Followers