If That's What You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Frank was undressed I said, "I want to take your cuckoldry to another level, so I got a cock cage for you." I folded the metallic cage over his flaccid little cock and then locked it closed with the little padlock. I showed him the key and said, "I'll keep this for you until I return on Sunday. Enjoy the DVD and the pics we send this weekend." I then headed out the door to go to work and another weekend of bliss with Matt.

This weekend was even better than the last because Matt fucked me in all of my holes several times. I was amazed that he didn't have blisters on his cock as he seemed to fuck me savagely constantly. I loved every moment.

When I got home I told Frank to eat the cum out of my ass before I would open the cock cage and he did as I asked with no hesitation. And so it went week after week. After a while I began spending a couple of weeknights at Matt's as well and hardly saw my husband.

On one of the weekends between sex sessions, Matt said, "I have a vacation coming up for two weeks and I was wondering if you'd like to come along?"

"Where are you planning to go?"

"I'm going home to Puerto Rico. I thought it would be nice to escape the cold and catch some sun. I don't know if I told you or not, but I have a small beach house down there that I inherited. My friends come over and we party quite a bit. So, are you interested?"

I was extremely interested so I said, "Yeah, I am. Would you like me to stay with you for the entire two weeks?"

He smiled and said, "That was my hope. We can stay naked pretty much the whole time we are there and fuck each other to our hearts content!"

"Okay! I'll put in for the time off, I have a shitload of vacation hours. I might even tell Frank I'm going and maybe I'll leave him in the cock cage for the whole time we're gone!"

When the day of our departure arrived, I decided to let Frank make the decision on the cock cage because I didn't want him to get hurt. When he said he'd like to have it on, I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Okay, if that's what you want. If you need to get it off for some reason you can text me and I can tell you where I've hidden the spare key."

Our flights to San Juan were all on-time and then we caught a cab to his little beach house. It turned out that the little beach house wasn't so little with four bedrooms upstairs, a big kitchen and a very large living room that opened up with French doors to a nice swimming pool. There was an 8' tall security wall around the place, so nobody would be able to see us while in the pool. His place was near the town of Playa Guyanés on the Caribbean Sea side of the island.

As we walked in, I said, "Wow, this is quite a place for a 'little beach house'! I didn't realize that you came from money?"

"Yeah, my family has done alright over the years but we aren't filthy rich. I think we should have a drink and sit out by the pool and not bother with swim suits!"

I laughed as I stripped my clothes off and said, "You're such a horndog...and I love it!"

I really enjoyed laying out by the pool enjoying the heat of the sun. My skin was very white due to it being the middle of winter at home, so I had to be cautious about sunburn. Luckily Matt was more than happy to cover my body in suntan lotion. He took advantage of the situation at one point and fucked me hard right there by the pool.

The other thing I really enjoyed was living with Matt. There was none of the weirdness that Frank had been putting me through, plus the sex was exponentially better than anything Frank had done for me. Additionally, the sex was more adventuresome and I discovered that I liked doing things I had never contemplated before.

One example of 'more adventuresome' happened on a Sunday afternoon. Five friends of Matt's came over to watch a soccer match on TV. The room with the TV opened onto the patio and pool with a set of accordioning doors. I wasn't interested in the game, so I enjoyed the sun and the pool. Matt had given me a microscopic bikini for those times he had friends over, so I was wearing it while laying on a chaise lounge.

I could hear the boys yelling, screaming and moaning as the game wore on. When the match was over, they all sat and drank beers in the cool living room. I decided that I was thirsty, so I walked through the guys to the kitchen to get a soft drink. I could tell they liked what they saw by the comments and murmurs I heard as I walked by. As I returned, Matt stopped me with a mischievous smile and asked me if I'd like to do a different sort of video to what we had been doing.

I had a pretty good idea of what he was thinking about, but I decided to play dumb and asked, "What do you have in mind, baby?"

He smiled and replied, "Have you ever considered doing a gangbang?" Not only had I thought about it, but it was a secret fantasy of mine!

I could see all of the guys staring at me as they waited for my response as they held their breaths. So, I replied, "Yeah, I have thought about it. Why? Do you want all of your buddies to fuck me?"

Matt laughed and said, "Yeah, the thought has crossed my mind. Do you think your hubby would get off on seeing you get fucked by six guys?"

I laughed and said, "I'm sure he would, being the weirdo that he is. So, what did you have in mind because I'm open to it. I could use a couple of drinks to get me relaxed before anything happens and I'd like to take a shower first as well." I left to take a shower and to clean my rectum because I was pretty sure things were going to get very raunchy. I also lubed up my ass and put the biggest butt plug I had into my asshole.

I walked into the living room stark naked with only a pair of high heels on. I was greeted with cheers and was handed a vape pen by one of the guys and was told, "This stuff is nice and strong and will get you nice and relaxed!" I took a couple of pulls and felt the effects almost immediately.

As I stood there feeling the effects of the THC, I commented that none of the guys were naked yet. When Matt was naked, he came up to me, hugged and kissed me and then whispered in my ear, "God, Myra, you are the hottest woman I have ever known! Will you marry me?"

I looked at him in shock and asked, "Seriously?"

He smiled and said, "I've never been more serious about anything in my life. I've always loved you and want to marry you whenever you are ready."

I smiled and said, "Yeah, I'd like that. Now, I'm horny, stoned and want to get fucked by six incredibly handsome men with nice big cocks!"

Matt laughed and said, "That's my girl! Come on guys, my fiancé wants to get fucked! I should tell you Myra that we all took some magic pills so we'll be fucking you for hours!"

Moments later I was surrounded by six horny Puerto Ricans with big erections all of them pawing and fondling my body. The sensations were enhanced by whatever was in that vape pen as I just let the guys do what they wanted. I was led to a large ottoman in the middle of the room and was invited to straddle a guy who was lying there with an enormous cock. This guy was even bigger than Matt and was very black. I sank down on him and let out a loud moan of pleasure as I enjoyed how he felt. When I had managed to get him in balls deep, I felt someone pulling the plug from my ass before another fat cock was slowly pushed into my rectum. The two of them began working in and out of me in a synchronized manner and it felt really good.

Next Matt called out and said, "Smile for the camera!" He had my phone and was taking pictures of me. I had given him my pass code just for occasions like this one. I saw another guy with a handheld movie camera filming the action. I learned later that the guys took turns filming my gangbang.

Once the two guys in my pussy and ass established a nice rhythm another guy slapped my face a couple of times with his long skinny cock. I took the hint, opened my mouth and felt him shove his entire length down my throat. The whole scene was just mind blowing and I was loving every second of it. As one guy would cum another would take his place, so I had a constant stream of cocks in all of my holes.

As the afternoon wore on, I was given more hits on the vape pen keeping me nicely stoned and horny. They all got really creative after they had all been in every one of my holes. A couple of times I felt two cocks fucking my pussy at the same time and several times two cocks in my ass at the same time.

I had no idea how long we went and I lost track early on how many orgasms I had experienced. Finally, I think the guys had enough and called it a night. I was done as well as I could hardly move. Matt asked me if I needed anything, so I said, "I need three things. I need a drink of water, a shower and a bed so I can sleep." Matt took care of my needs and brought me a large glass of ice water, he gently helped me shower and then led me to bed after he dried me off.

When we were in bed, he spooned up to my back and lovingly caresses my arm and asked, "Are you okay, Myra?"

I turned my head to my lover and said, "I had always had a secret fantasy about being gangbanged and I have to say that you guys exceeded all of my expectations and I hope we can do this many more times!"

Matt smiled brightly, kissed me and then said, "You are the hottest woman in the Universe! You tell me any fantasy that you want to live out and I'll make them happen because I love you."

When I awoke in the morning I had never felt as sore as I did then. Every muscle in my body ached and my pussy and anus were both extremely sore. As I lay there though, I didn't regret a single moment of yesterdays fun. I had no idea what time it was, so after draining my bladder I moseyed out to the kitchen where I found Matt. He smiled at me as I sat on a stool and handed me a cup of coffee. As I sipped I discovered I was very hungry, so when I told Matt he made me a nice cheese and mushroom omelet, a fave of mine.

It took a couple of days for my body to recuperate from the gangbang, but when I had I was ready for Matt to resume fucking me the way he and I liked it. I had been texting pictures of the gangbang to Frank and he responded each time about how hot they were and he thanked me for doing this for him. Little did Frank know, that I wasn't doing this for him anymore, but I was doing it for me.

A few days before we were due to return home, I asked Matt, "Were you serious about marrying me? I really don't want to be married to Frank anymore and I do love you."

Matt smiled and said, "I was very serious. Ever since we went through our training together I have dreamed of you being my wife. No other woman has meant as much to me as you do."

I smiled back and said, "Okay, when we get home I'm going to tell Frank I want a divorce. You know, when he and I were talking about this idea of his I asked him what would happen if I fell in love with my lover and wanted to divorce him. He told me it was worth the risk."

Matt shook his head and said, "The guy is insane! I don't mind sharing you with some friends as long as I'm fucking you too, but to let you just go off and fuck just anybody? Hell no! I'll never put you in that position and I hope you never put me in that position."

During the last week we had a couple of threesomes. One with one of the guys from the gangbang and the other with a woman friend of his. She had heard about the gangbang and wanted to meet me. I had never had sex with a woman before and found I liked it, but I'd much rather be fucked by Matt.

On our last night in Puerto Rico after another fabulous evening of sex and as we lay next to each other, I asked, "Matt, would it be alright if I moved in with you? I was thinking that as soon as I got home I would tell Frank that I want a divorce. What do you think?"

He rolled over onto his left side, propped his head up with his left arm and said, "I'd love it if you lived with me. I always hated it when you went home back to Frank after our time together."

I leaned over and kissed him briefly and then said, "Good. I always hated leaving you and Frank just lost me with his cuckhold shit. Promise me we'll keep having sex like we do now."

Matt laughed and said, "I can't promise that because there are so many more things I want to do with you and to you!"

I laughed and said, "I can't wait!"

Our flights back home went smoothly and when we pulled up in front of my house, I told Matt that I would be over at his place in an hour or so. I gave him a scorching kiss and the exited the car to my house.

As I entered, Frank met me with a hug and a peck on the cheek. He looked me over up and down and said, "You look good and I love your tan. Did you have a good time? It seemed so from the pictures you sent me."

I chuckled and said, "I did have a good time. Why don't we sit down." I'm pretty sure that Frank thought I was going to tell him about my sexual exploits over the past two years. He looked at me expectantly so I said, "Frank, these past few months have changed me in many ways. First, I have discovered my real sexuality and just how wonderful many sex acts I had been afraid of in the past really are. Second, because of that I now know I can't go back to what I had with you.

"Before you hit me with your need to be cuckholded, I was, basically, happy with my life with you. But now, now I've seen a bigger brighter world out there and just can't stay married to you, so I'm going to see a lawyer this week and file for divorce."

Frank stared at me for several moments digesting what I had told him. He then chuckled to himself briefly and said, "I knew there would be a risk of losing you. I could see in the pictures and videos that you were beside yourself with joy with the sex you were experiencing. When you started staying over with Matt every weekend and frequent weeknights I knew I had made a mistake. And then you would be so sullen at home with me after your time with him.

"I had a slim hope that you would tire with the sex you two had but I knew that was a pipe dream and that I was wasting my time. So, that being said, I had been expecting you to want to leave me, especially after this two week vacation. Because of that I took the liberty to begin divorce proceedings. I've stuck to our agreements and had my attorney draw up the paperwork."

Frank got up, went to the dining room table, grabbed a large manila envelope and then handed it to me. "Have your attorney go over it and if it meets with your approval, sign it and have it sent to my attorney. I'll cover all of the legal costs since this whole thing was my idea."

I looked at the envelope but didn't want to open it there. While I was thinking, Frank said, "I do love you Myra though I know I didn't really show that too well asking you to go out with other men. I do hope we can remain friends. I have no animosity towards you and want to thank you for not making me a laughing stock. Come by the house whenever you want over the next few weeks to collect your things."

I was very teary eyed because I did love the man; at least I did until he pushed his cuckhold thing. So, as I got up to leave I said, "I love you too Frank, but I love Matt more, I guess. I was really afraid of what this scenario would like, but you made it very pain free and for that I thank you." I grabbed my purse and pulled out 10 DVD's of our 2 week sexual exploits and then airdropped all of the pictures from my phone to his.

When the pictures had all been transferred, I said, "These are the last pictures of us you'll receive. I hope you like them because I did some real wild stuff. Anyway, I'll be by on Wednesday to collect my stuff. Thanks for being so understanding." I gave him a hug, turned and left.

When I got in my car, I sat for a few seconds thinking about Frank and our marriage and came to the conclusion that what I was doing was the absolute best thing for me. I drove off to Matt's place and when I got into his apartment he asked, "How did it go? Are you okay?"

I explained everything that was said and that happened. When I finished, Matt said, "Wow, that was decent of him, but I still think he was an idiot for letting you go. Just so you know, Missy, you are stuck with me forever!"

I smiled, kissed him and said, "You're stuck with me too, Pal!"