If There's One Thing I Know

Story Info
If there's one thing they know, its men.
4.5k words
3.67
8.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Long time lurker here, first time writer! (full disclosure, entered into a comp, so we'll have to see what goes with that!) Anyways, I hope y'all like it!

*****

Sally looked especially short when she was with her friends. At a height capped that senior year at a humble 5 foot 5, she had known she wasn't destined for height. She was the average height for a woman. Completely and utterly average. But knowing that didn't make it feel any better. Her neck almost hurt from craning up to look at her friends. Walking, however, was far worse. Catching up with their huge strides was a near impossible task.

"Wait—"

"I told you, Luke marks hard! It's almost like he's purposely stricter on me! Did you see Ben's assignment?" Beth said. "There's no way that that buffoon got those marks naturally. I swear, he's got it in for me - and when I've done nothing but try my best in class. Who else is answering all his stupid questions? From now, not me!"

Beth was absolutely striking. Tall, with slender pale legs - almost always on show in her go-to shorts. She had a filled in bosom, apparent even under the knit sweater she wore - that sinched immediately into the smallest waist one could imagine.

"Maybe he's just waiting for you to call him out on it," Lucy winked. "Waiting for you to go up to him after class and beg him to see what you can do for extra credit? I mean he holds you back almost every tutorial. And the way he looks at you. If there's one thing I know, it's men. You can't deny that he's a bit of a hunk for a thirty-year-old. He's probably dreaming of that, ya know? Of you offering him a touch or a suck for a remark—"

"Lucy!" Beth shouted. "Imagine what Greg would have said if he was here! You know how protective he is of me!"

Lucy put her hands on her hips. With a small waist too, it did more to accentuate the blonde's amazing ass. Enormous, shaking cheeks - supple too. "Almost too protective. He's a lil' stuck up you know? You already said that he doesn't satisfy you! I don't like it. Nor do I like him. There, I said it! "

"Wait—" Sally huffed, pausing to catch her breath.

"Not this again!" Beth groaned. "I told you..."

And then, they were out of ear shot. She glanced around, shying back at the stares of the other kids on campus. She bit on her lip. Then, with the quivering, she got ready to call for the pair—

"Lucy!"

She stilled immediately, blood rushing to her cheeks. A heavy, bulky arm wrapped around her shoulder. A thick, veiny hand hovering just above her own breasts. Not quite filled out like Beth's, but there was undeniably enough there in her handful C-cups.

"Ben," She greeted, turning up to him.

He was far taller than Beth and Lucy, resting at a height of 6'4. With glistening brown hair, and a jaw chiselled to the gods - Sally sometimes thought it was a shame that her best friend for almost 20 years, had turned to stepbrother. If she hadn't grown so close to him, then her single mother and his single father wouldn't have connected.

He grinned as they made eye contact. She broke it off immediately, looking to the ground. What are you thinking! Not your stepbrother!

"Where are you going, I'll come?" He asked.

"I'm just dropping Beth and Lucy to their class—"

"Well, it turns out I'm in that exact class, too."

"I know."

"And if it's Lucy..." He said, tone lifting upwards. "If it's Lucy, then count me in! Hey, isn't that her over there?"

Sally frowned.

"Hey now, Sals," he said, tickling her neck. She'd hated that habit when they were kids, but now she almost relished his touch. "I won't leave you behind. You know I'd never do that! We've been connected at the hip since kids, our entire rooms are in the same layout - I'll always keep you company."

She smiled thankfully, and then - taking his arm - the pair caught up to Beth and Lucy.

"What's the best way to meet new people?" Lucy said, looking down at her phone.

"I guess I met Greg at a club, if that helps," Beth muttered.

"What about you Sally? I know you have a lot of guys numbers?"

"Really?" Ben asked.

She smiled sheepishly: "I just meet people as I'm walking around the campus. Not much from me, as you'd expect though..."

"Hmm," Lucy hummed thoughtfully, "If you wanna meet even more, maybe just dress up more. You've got a banging figure, and an amazing face - so if you changed out of those frumpy clothes—"

"Hey they're not frumpy!"

"They're a lil frumpy, Sals."

"But—"

"I think they look good on you. Your comfort is number one," Ben said. She flushed, looking away.

"What a sweetie," Lucy said. "Nothing like your idiot boyfriend, Beth."

"Hey now!" she protested weakly.

Ahead, the tall brown brick building was coming into view. The three turned to her, bringing her into an embrace individually. She lingered in Ben's for more than the others.

"Hey Sals, we'll head up now! We'll text you!"

And then, they headed into the building - leaving her standing alone, outside.

"And you're all dismissed."

Beth gathered her papers into her hand, dumping the piles into the opened bag at her side. She was ready for this moment - she'd rush out before he could call on her and then—

"Beth," Luke said. "Stay behind for a minute."

An order. Not a question.

She huffed, watching as the class trickled out around her.

"Lucy, I was wondering if you had plans this afternoon—"

"Sorry Ben, I actually have a couple things I have to do," she said, looking down at her phone.

"Maybe next time then?" He asked.

"Maybe."

Beth felt bad for him, but worse for herself as Lucy drew to a stop besides her.

"I won't wait for you," Lucy whispered, before leaving - cackling as she walked through the doorframe.

Lucky bastards. Even with the class cleared, it seemed like forever, before Luke even began talking. In her pocket, her phone had already begun vibrating. Great, another thing to add to the stack, she thought, pulling it out and turning it off. She'd deal with Greg later. After she dealt with this idiot man.

"So? What did you want to speak about?"

"Beth, do you need any help with your assignments?"

"No, sorry. I think I'm doing fine."

"Your marks aren't reflecting that."

That seems like a you problem... is what she wanted to say, but she kept her lips sealed.

"Let me be a little franker about this..."

Sally looked at herself in the mirror, brown hair pulled back in a long, smooth braid - the borrowed, dress from Lucy accentuating her curves, in all the right ways. Given her additional height on the blonde girl, the dress drew shorter than she'd like, the line beneath her plump ass just barely contained under the flimsy material.

She looked good, she knew it - and yet, she was full of nerves. Finding the courage to go clubbing, had always eluded her. And yet, with the stunt she'd pulled in front of Ben, here she was - at least pretending to be busy with a night out. Sighing, she slumped onto the bed, sideways and turned to the wall. Why was she sulking?

She wasn't sure if half eleven was too late to be leaving, but she had wanted Ben to see her—

"Lucy?"

She blinked, startled by her stepbrothers slurred voice. She hadn't even heard the front door, let alone her own door open. Shuffled footsteps took his heavy body to the bed.

"Lucy w-what are you doing in my house? And..." he paused. "On my bed?"

Sally's eyes widened, and she felt thick fingers brush down her back, stopping reluctantly where her ass began. Then, the fingers went upwards again. Her crotch tingled, and her breathing stilled in her chest. She should've said something, but instead she couldn't have been anymore quiet. The mattress squeaked beneath the weight of a second person and Ben joined her on the bed. He put an arm around her, head nuzzling into her neck. Hot breath, so close she could smell it.

She should say something, she should say something, she should say—

He started leaving small kisses down her neck, curled hand brushing her stomach in gentle, smooth strokes. Fingers circling her stomach - a light touch, but a tight grip.

"Lucy, do you want me?"

His fingers trailed lower and lower, until they were rounding the bottom of the dress, sliding down her underwear. He rubbed his fingers on her underwear, curling around the edges and thumbing at her bare skin. Her eyes widened even more, until she couldn't handle but release a long breath of air. His kisses deepened, turning to lengthy licks on her neck.

Her lips seemed to suck his fingers in, because soon enough, his fingers sunk into her pussy - pumping in and out.

She should say something—

"You're so warm, Lucy," he moaned in her ear. Hearing him call her that, almost set her off. There was something so hot about it. She bucked lightly against his fingers - she couldn't help it— feeling her liquids soak into his skin. She felt him pressed up against her back, nuzzling his hard member between her plump cheeks. Her dress rose up higher.

His other hand went to a breast, cupping it reluctantly, before squeezing.

"If you don't stop me, I might have to fuck you senseless," he whispered, squeezing again. His dick rubbed between her crack harder, up and down, as though it was trying to make it his home.

"I might have to—"

His phone rang. He paused only momentarily, before restarting once more.

Then, it rang again. And again, and again until: "Sorry," he huffed. "It might be an emergency."

Unwillingly, he retracted from behind her. Taking the phone, and walking out of the room with it, the door clicked shut behind him.

"Hey, it's Ben..."

There was a thudding sound, and then it was silence.

Sally waited and waited - but he never returned.

Beth crossed her arms over her chest, leaning back against the closed door of the small tutorial room. Naturally, they folded beneath her impossibly large breasts. She looked at Luke, half a mind to tell him off - though, a part of her felt like she could see what Lucy did. In the golden hour light, his dull brown hair seemed to glisten. His arms were swollen too, underneath his suit. So was his torso. With a filled-out beard, and eyes as intense as he was, sitting at his desk - he almost looked like a Greek god statue. Beth might've even thought he was handsome in another life.

Not in this one. At least not with how arrogant, and peanut-brained he was.

"Your assignments haven't been up to par," he said, eyes never leaving her. "You talk about concepts like socialization without ever really delving into what they mean for the question and for your analysis."

She stepped forwards, expression furrowed.

"If this was the feedback I needed, why didn't you tell me sooner. I've had you for two semesters now and you haven't uttered a single word about my lack of exploration. Every time it seems to be something new with you. My grammar, for one, Luke - was absolutely fine the last time! I even went home and double checked it myself—"

"Then perhaps you're not checking hard enough," he said in a low tone.

The atmosphere changed, then.

Something about the way he said it made Beth widen her eyes. It was intense, almost animal. Like a growl. Like...a challenge. A new type of confidence erupted within her, starting with a heat between her legs.

She swayed forwards again, leaning over his desk - her arms and chest slid toward him. And she cocked his head at him. He looked down at her chest. And once there, it was like he couldn't look away. She saw his arms flinched.

And then she remembered what Lucy had said. She smirked. Lucy had been right.

In that moment, Greg was the last thing on her mind.

"Maybe its you who hasn't checked hard enough," she said. Her voice, a whisper.

She straightened her back, rounding the table. He watched very intently and equally as wordlessly as she did. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders. His eyes widened. Then, she flung a leg over him, mounting him. Her chest was in his face. She shifted atop him, trying to find a comfortable position—

Before she stopped, realised she sat atop his rock hard buldge, the mount finding its way up her skirt, rubbing on her fabric thin panties. Beth could feel him rocking gently, almost immediately - almost like he was trying to force his dick deep into her without her noticing. She flushed.

He said nothing, but his big hands went to her ass as though they belonged there. His fingers curled into her skin, and he pushed her into him more. More, more, more. As close as possible. There was a hunger in his eyes, like he was hooked on her every movement.

She was in too deep now. There was no way to get out. His mount felt like it was somehow growing, somehow hardening in his pants. He was waiting on her to make the first move, and then he would lose it, like an animal. And that knowledge was the hottest thing she'd ever thought.

Beth pushed her breasts into his face, knocking his head to the wall. He stifled a moan, but he never took his eyes off of hers. She rubbed them up and down his face once, twice, thrice for good measure. His gentle rocking got obvious then; pumping his covered dick into her mound. She almost lost herself to its rhythm. Beth couldn't wait for what was to come. Then, leaning down so close to him that her hot breath was in his face, inches away from his plump lips: "What can I do for you to recheck—"

The rest of her words were muffled, swallowed by his lips. His tongue rammed into her immediately, finding hers and swirling it around like candy. His hands lifted from her ass - but before she had time to miss them - they had found her breasts. Groping, pulling, tugging, fondling, pinching. She moaned into him, caught off guard. It wasn't enough for him. He growled then his hands shot beneath her sweater, ripping her bra off, and tugging at her bare skin. Before she knew it, she was back flat against the table, head dangling over the edge with his lips and teeth on her nipples; tugging and biting with all the force they could manage. She screamed in ecstasy—

"Shut up whore," he said. He left her for a moment, and blinking in desperation, she looked around. But he was already rounding the table, belt clicking and trousers falling to his feet, all at the same time. Without warning, he forced her lips open, repositioned her jaw - then pushed the entire length of his dick inside her mouth. Her eyes widened

"Fuck me!" He groaned.

It was huge both length wise and width, and she felt every vein as he sunk it into her throat. Balls squished into her forehead, she damn near gagged on his length. He moaned. Not even a second ticked by before he started fucking her face. A fast, desperate rhythm like he'd waited for this day to come. He grabbed her tits, tugging them around with his huge hands in sync with his motion.

"I can see my dick in your fucking throat, baby. I fucking love it. I fucking love it! Eat my dick, you whore!"

Tears and saliva sloshed from her face in one gooey substance. Her tits bounced up and down with the rocking. She clinched her legs hard, but she was almost certain he could smell her. She'd never been so horny in her life.

"I've wanted your tight sassy mouth on my dick since the first time you spoke!"

He rammed into her and a spurt of saliva rounded his dick. He grabbed her jaw, trying to pull her closer into him. Trying to merge her with him.

"You're mine," he grunted. "Your mouth, your pussy, your body! You're my slave now, Beth! Ever since the day I saw you, I've always known you'd be my whore!"

He pushed his dick as deep into her throat as possible. Her eyes widened and she slapped his legs, desperate for a breath. But he held it there, for a prolonged moment. Then, he busted. A never-ending stream of warm, baby juice into the back of her throat.

Beth swallowed every last bit as he removed himself from her mouth. His hands were already back on her breasts, his flacid dick rubbing all over her face. He couldn't get enough of her. And she loved it. Her hands on his ass, tugging him close to her, she lapped at it endlessly, regardless.

"Tell me what you want," he moaned - already hardening.

"Fuck me, please," she begged - slurping his cock. "Put your cock inside me—"

His big hands turned her body around, spreading her legs into the air. He sniffed and groaned. She flushed, her juices gushing from her. Then, he put his mouth to her, tongue circling her clit - tension rising up her body.

"No," Beth moaned. "I want your dick inside me, please daddy, please—"

The tongue kept going, harder and harder - until she was pulsating on it. Fingers slid into her clit - one, two - then three. She rolled her hips against it all, losing herself to it. Her hands on the back of his head, legs wrapping around his shoulders. He was sucking on her clit, fingers ramming into her. Her pussy tightened, contracting until—

"No - please fuck me—"

Then, she came. And came and came and came. Squirting all over his face. A spray so wild, everything inside of her came out. Greg had never even come close to that.

The post nut clarity begun to settle on her, but he kept eating her out.

"Luke—" she called, trying to shuffle away. He grabbed her legs and pulled her closer.

"I told you, you're mine now Beth. I won't fuck you until you tell me you want to have a baby with me - because I'll be dumping all my cum in you. But you're going to eat my cum everyday. And I'm going to eat yours too. I told you - ever since I saw your thick lips, I knew."

"No, Luke, I have a boyfriend, I need to go home now. Please—"

"You're my whore now," Luke said, biting her inner thigh. Then moving to her lips, then her clit again. Sucking, eating—

She moaned. His fingers slipped in again, fucking her furiously, until she was chanting: "Shit, shit, shit, no, Luke—"

And, then he found her G-spot.

They stayed there the whole night, dick to mouth - pussy to mouth, breasts to dick, sixty-nining - and all the above. Until the next morning, Beth was crusty with the mix of their dried cum, and Luke's hard dick was inside her fucking her like a rabbit and pumping her full of all his baby juice.

"So, you don't know where Beth is either?" Lucy asked, annoyed that Greg had actually shown up at her house.

The boy was not as tall as Ben, but he did tower over her, because she herself wasn't all that tall either. She had an empty house and was planning on inviting a fuck friend over. Maybe, even two.

Maybe even Ben. She'd seen the way Lucy's stepbrother had oogled her ass, and she felt especially lonely given that Beth nor Sally hadn't responded to her texts. But now here Greg was, ruining her day, impatiently stomping on the steps outside her house. The last she'd seen Beth was at class, but she didn't want to tell Greg that. Could it be possible that—

No. There's no way. Beth sucks up to her bitch boyfriend too much for that.

"I'm busy at the moment, I'm sure she's around somewhere—"

"No, I need her now. I'm sure she's inside."

He glanced at her chest, and she realized for the first time - that she was braless. The cold night, perking her nipples.

"She is not inside here," Lucy huff, annoyed. "Have you checked her house? The park, the—"

"I've checked all those places. And she's at none of them. If she's not inside here, then let me in to see. If you guys have nothing to hide that is."

A hand to her temple, she waved him off. The quicker the controlling fucker was out of her hair, the better - even if it meant having to let the imbecile into her house.

He pushed past her and walked down the entrance corridor. Inspecting the kitchens, the bedrooms, the laundry - until he finally came to a stop in the lounge.

"Now where's my apology?" Lucy asked, arms folded against the door frame.

12